Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )  (Read 26940 times)

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
RP With Me?
I’m never going to say no to a thread.
Check my tracker to see if a date or time is free for a particular character. Odds are, I’m game for it. So long as it’s plausible, of course. I have no limits, no triggers, no warnings, no lines I won’t cross so long as it’s in character for that character. Bring it on.

That being said, let me know if you do have a limit, if you want to fade to black. I’ve no problem doing such things.

I’m a Ship Master.
I like relationships, but they’re not always happy. Friendships, polyamorous, monogamous, messy ships, and family. I want it all. I have a plethora of wanted ads and requests, just hit me up. If you like one of my characters, we'll figure out a way to play together. We’ll plot and it’ll be glorious. ❤

If you feel like I’ve forgotten about a thread, just poke me here.
That’s really the best way to get ahold of me. Or a PM. Otherwise, it’s likely to get lost or forgotten. Not intentionally, I’m just really absentminded like that. I don’t mind reminders though. Or if you want to rapid fire something, just let me know.

Wanted Ads:
S'ricSadomasochist seeking like-minded individual, preferably masochist // Sadormasochistic Candidate to hate or to be feared

KeassaKeassa’s Family

Niema - Old flames and all the friends

QuennecaDrug Dealer needs a Brother

W'sarW’sar’s Sister

DomnitissaWhores, Clients, and a Brothel Owner

Daysepona - Best Friend

TaviannaTavianna’s Life – Family, Friends, and Business

Spoiler for Dragon Riders:

Sr Weyrwoman Halirina of Kalestath
”I didn’t survive the 9th Pass only to watch it fall apart now. Straighten up. We’ve work to do.”

Plot Ideas:
If you have an older Rider, the odds that Halirina knows of them and is willing to be a little more personable are rather well. In that, I’m open to pursuing friendships with them. Ranked Riders will find it exceptionally difficult to cross the boundaries of their professional relationship, but that doesn’t mean I’m not opened to seeing where it goes either. She certainly could use a close friend or two.

Current Relationships:
Y'vis | Friend - Adoptable
S'bok | 'Weyrmate' - Adoptable
B'ron | love/hate - played by Inki
Eimerra | Remote dislike - played by Wren
Vanelwynne | Detached Interest - played by Aster
Nalata | Annoyed by and feels a sense of responsibility for - played by Kyya
Mauddra | Dependable and trusted aide - played by Inki

Warning:
Halirina does not take well to practical jokes, tom-foolery, disrespect, or those of no rank questioning her. She’s a strict woman who will tolerate no disrespect, and neither will her Gold. That being said, threading her with those that cannot be serious is probably not the route to go.

As Senior Weyrwoman, she is ‘mated’ to S'bok and will not be entering into any relationship beyond friendships with anyone.

Mountain Wingleader W'sar of Sath
”The rest of Pern is just… gone. It’s quite fascinating.”

Plot Ideas:
Anything with anyone in his Wing is acceptable. He’s a pretty open, understanding guy that’s willing to listen to the woes of his Wingriders, so long as it’s not going to be a giant whining session. Though he can be a little socially awkward, he tries. He really does. He finds the fact Pern is barren fascinating, so he’s willing to talk about it with Harpers, or anyone interested. Riders who want into the Wing will find him willing to humor them, but he’s quite choosey.  He’s also available for Green Flights, because he likes Flights.

Current Relationships:
L'ok | Old friend and Reserve Rider in Mountain - played by SirAlahn
B'lye | Mountain Wingsecond and dependable rider - played by RaynePOTM
Noa | Woman he has an interest in - played by Aster

Warning:
He’s not available for any relationships or silliness. True to Brown Rider fashion, that sorta thing just flies over his head. He also doesn’t tolerate insubordination or the like from his Wingriders. Beyond that, he’s fairly forgiving of accidents or mistakes.

Jungle Wingsecond L'ale of Illoth
”Know your place and we’ll get along fine.”

Plot Ideas:
Anyone in Jungle Wing will find L’ale a dependable Wingsecond. While he is a confident, egotistical Bronzer, he is quite protective of his own Wing. Pull your weight, try your damndest, and don’t endanger your fellow Wingriders and he will always have your back. There is a strong, familial comradery in Jungle Wing and he breaths it. L’ale sees himself as the older brother of many of the Wingriders ( except the lady Green Riders ), and as such, they should always feel like they can come to him for anything. Rather, they should always come to him first. Follow the hierarchy, follow the rules, pull your weight, and you’ll never have a problem with L’ale.

L'ale will usually participate in green flights if the lady is agreeable - usually from his own wing - but he won't bother with those that play hard to get. His dragon will be playful and flirt, but Illoth will not chase after a green whose rider is vehemently opposed to his rider.

Current Relationships:
L'nal | Twin and MVP in his life, second only to his dragon - played by SirAlahn
S'bok | Respectful hate - Adoptable
H'vier | Jungle Wingleader and someone he respects - played by Aster
Callista | One of his favorite lady green riders - played by Lyndi
Yestine | One of his favorite lady green riders - played by Beasty
Iralye | One of his favorite lady green riders - played by Inki

Warning:
L’ale is an arrogant man and doesn’t handle insults well. He’s more than capable and willing to put someone in their place and he expects a base level regard for his rank. Anyone that draws his attention in a bad way are liable to be met with scathing insults or quick disinterest. I’m not interested in threads where people expect to clash with L’ale and not expect consequences for the actions. He will use his rank to punish people if they deserve it, but he doesn’t do it unnecessarily – he doesn’t abuse his rank. L’ale is also not the sort of man to chase after women. They chase after him.

L’ale also has three favorite green riders – Yestine played by Beasty, Callista played by Lyndi, and Iralye played by Inki. They take precedent over other Green Riders for him. It’s not love, it’s favoritism in regard to sex. That’s it. He still treats them equally in regard to training, hunting, etc. No other Green Rider should expect his attention more than these three. They are allowed free reign in his weyr, a place next to him in the weyrhall, and are frequently attending him or his brother, L'nal.

Search Rider C'ace of Reesskith
”You’re welcome in my bedfurs anytime, sweetling.”

Plot Ideas:
Anyone that wants a fun Rider – no strings, no drama – C’ace is your guy. He’s promiscuous and care free, flighty to the max, and cares about everyone. Insults don’t faze him. If anyone is lookin’ for a good baby daddy, C’ace is a great father. Not so much boyfriend, cause he chases the closest piece of ass that wanders by, but he’s a very attentive lover – man or woman. He has a great way of making whomever he’s paying attention to at the time feel like they are his whole world. He’s also available to be a Search Rider if needed.

Current Relationships:
Erieen | Close friend - played by SirAlahn
Vicymus | Brother and friend - played by SirAlahn
Inanna | Father of one of her kids, friends - played by Inki
Ysveta | Mentor for the candidate - played by Inki
Tianaice | Daughter he adores - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
Don’t get too attached. It’s best to think of everyone as C’ace’s weyrmate than no one. He loves freely and often. There’s no tying him down to anyone in particular. You can try, of course. But it’s not gonna happen.

Beach Wingrider Niema of Vorloruth
”Pay no mind to Vorloruth. She’s always proddy.”

Plot Ideas:
Niema was a previously promiscuous Rider up until 8.2589 when she hooked up with K'mar for her first monogamous relationship, much to the surprise of pretty much everyone that knew her. However, she’s still very flirty and friendly. Any past fun or current friendly plots are great. She and her dragon are vain creatures, so you’ll frequently find them sunbathing when they can get away with it. She's also very friendly with just about everyone in Beach and Prairie - even Jungle, when they're inclined to likewise be.

Current Relationships:
K'mar | Weyrmate whom she adores - played by Lyndi
Oskendar | Newly assigned as mentor, she will invariably feel attached and responsible for him - played by Inki
Z'nel | Wingmate she's been friends with since they met in the Healer Hall - played by Jarakrisafis

Warning:
Niema is mated to K'mar, played by Lyndi, and we’ve no desire to ruin that. Beyond that, any plots with any person is good stuff.

Beach Wingrider K'eeda of Aeleroth
”I don’t mind sharing my alcohol, but tell me how awesome you know I am first.”

Plot Ideas:
Anything and everything. She’s up for friends, enemies, and more often than not, adores other Blue Riders and Prairie Riders. She likes swimming and sex and brews her own alcohol with Neriherem who is played by RaynePOTM, which she can be coaxed to share. Especially if you’ll take your clothes off. >:]

Current Relationships:
K'rez | Weyrmates, but not. Either way, she's quite possessive of him and he's the father of all her children, whether he likes it or not. - played by Inki
Neriherem | Bestest friend ever. - played by RaynePOTM
M'rek | Wingleader and friend. While she doesn't like bronzers, she makes an exception for him. - played by SirAlahn
D'mir | Another bronzer she's friendly with - played by Kyya
Finnmaghaine | fellow blue rider that she frequently commiserates with - played by SirAlahn
S'bel | fellow blue rider she's fond of and dotes on - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
K’eeda has a hard time taking hints. If you don’t want her to do something, it has to be said bluntly. She’s also more than willing to fight someone, but she won’t throw the first punch. But she can insult and antagonize like a champ. She also has a big chip on her shoulder about Bronzers - because she wants the rank that they seem to just be handed.

K'eeda has 'claimed' K'rez, Prairie Wingsecond, as hers. Not that she'd say they're weyrmates but most would. She isn't about to share him and gets possessively jealous if she sees another woman, or man, doting on him. While she ultimately doesn't care if he sleeps with other people, she shouldn't hear about it and shouldn't ever witness it. She's not above interrupting or literally pulling people out of his bed.

Jungle Wingrider A'yara of Deltiath
"Come stay in my bedfurs and chase the nightmares away."

Plot Ideas:
A'yara is a pretty lady and she knows it. She likes to spend her free time with other people, preferably in their bedfurs. Or hers. She shies away from Jungle Bronzers, unless they don't mind fawning over a lady, because she loves attention and wants to feel adored. She's also just a friendly person to her wingmates and would make a great confidant or friend to those that need one. Conversely, she also has a quick temper if you're in need of someone to fight with.

Current Relationships:
Z'ryr | Adored brother, who she will spend the night with when the nightmares keep her awake. - played by Inki
M'rek | She's quite fond of the Beach Wingleader and slips into his bedfurs when she's lonely. Not just for sex. - played by SirAlahn
Y'tol | One of the rare Jungle Bronzer exceptions. She things he's fun and another favorite of hers. He's always welcome in her bed, even if M'rek is already there. - played by Inki

Warning:
A'yara isn't really going to become attached to anyone. She'll develop favorites - people she'll prefer, but that's about it. I'm not looking to create any long term relationships with her either.

Prairie Wingrider B'nyn of Niskyleth
"I'd really rather just somewhere quiet where I can work, but if you need help, let me know."

Plot Ideas:
 A friend or two for B'nyn wouldn't be amiss, though he would only handle them on a one on one basis. But he can tolerate just about any sort of personality so long as they're not actively breaking rules in front of him. He very much enjoys being in Prairie Wing and will go out of his way to help anyone, even if he doesn't like them. Interactions with anyone in Prairie Wing are super easy, because he's pretty much a go-to guy if anyone is having any problems. He's super reliable and can keep all manner of secrets so long as no one is killing anyone else.

Current Relationships:
Velatha | Head over heels, madly in love with her - played by Wren
Syrena | Sister he would do anything for - played by Aster

Warning:
Not too many warnings with him besides he can be a bit of a rule bound wher and thus a party pooper. He's not going to do anything that will break rules. Simple as that. He's a Brown Rider.

B'nyn is also head over heels in love with Velatha, played by Wren. While he still occasionally participates in Flights, he won't be doing so if she's anywhere near him.

Prairie Wingrider Yinaya of Rantasyth
"Let's have some fun, yeah? Wanna go fishing?"

Plot Ideas:
Anything with her family is a go. She is always lookin' out for her kids and those she's related to. Yinaya is all about having a good time and will, even if it means getting punished, go out of her way to have fun. She's done living life based around drills and Thread. She's quick to smile and tease, though never at the expense of others. She's just trying to have fun and will readily have fun with other people - wingmates, crafters, whatever.

Current Relationships:
Fisk | Fisky-poo. Her adorable fisher. - played by Inki
Y'vis | Dear older brother she dotes on and takes care of, whether he likes it or not - adoptable
Yestine | Estranged daughter with a rough relationship - played by Beasty
Y'kin | Son she reconnects with and adores - played by SirAlahn
Cayalla | Estranged daughter - adoptable
Ysveta | Steadily working on reconnecting - played by Inki
Yaina | Youngest that she adores - adoptable

Warning:
She has flashes of a temper for serious issues, but otherwise Yinaya is fairly laid back. There's not much you can do to really upset her since she tries to see both sides of a problem.

Prairie Wingrider Seaphonellqua of Tinth
”We’ll get along just fine if you stay out of my way.”

Plot Ideas:
Se'qua is a moody, rebellious Prairie Wingrider who has the lash scars to show for her past disobedience. She'd much rather take the lashing than do something she doesn't want to do, and she's quick to let anyone know it. Threads with her easiest with other Prairie Riders, as they're likely assigned to either help her or 'baby sit' her and her dragon during tasks. Which should be fun for everyone. Tinth likes compliments though and she's a bit more social than her rider - though that's not hard.

Current Relationships:
Q'nys | Brother and best friend, though you'd never know it given how much they fight - played by SirAlahn
N'aen | Eldest brother and the 'stable' one of the bunch - adoptable

Warning:
Se’qua is very hard to get close to and a lot of threads she might tumble in have the potential to be combative.

Jungle Wingrider J'dan of Brynioth
"What would the Weyr do without Jungle Wing?"

Plot Ideas:
J'dan is a pretty laid back guy, as far as Jungle Wingriders go, and he does like to have fun when the time is appropriate. Dice or card games, dancing even if there isn't music around, or even sparring practice. He likes doing things and if there's someone who wants to do things too, you can bet they'll be fast friends. He's especially trusting of Wingmates and will automatically take their side in any confrontation, even if they're wrong. Any threads with Jungle Riders is a great thread and he does participate in flights.

Current Relationships:
Family | He likes his family - all of them - even if he doesn't always go see them all the time. ( too many to list individually )
M'lan | This could really apply to any Black Rider, but this one in particular he has a personal distaste for since they interfered with a Gold Flight - played by Kyya

Warning:
J'dan, like his Wing, is a pretty traditional minded man. He's not about to go cavorting with mutation Riders and he's not about to be friendly with them either. So, threading him with them is probably going to be generally unpleasant.

Mountain Wingrider P'ar of Zeketh
"What have I missed while I was gone? Wanna talk about it over a pitcher of water?"

Plot Ideas:
You will never meet a more laid back person, unless they're actively laying down while you're talking to them. P'ar is a pretty chill dude and it takes so much to ruffle him. Even then, he's likely to forgive you in the next breath. He makes surface friends easily and gets along with just about everyone. Really, it's a challenge to not like him. Unless you like kicking baby dragons and throwing flits. If you need a friend, P'ar is your guy. Want someone to talk to? He's there. His biggest flaw is that he's likely to overstay his welcome, but he won't mind if you tell him to bugger off either.

Current Relationships:
R'kan | For whatever reason, this candidate seems enamored with P'ar but he's not complaining. He's quite fond of Rinokan too - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
I don't really have anything here. While it is hard to make him angry, it's not a challenge? But I'll thread him with just about anyone.

Jungle Wingrider Haithen of Saissith
”If dragons could blush, Saissith would be doing so quite frequently. She’s terribly cute.”

Plot Ideas:
All the friends. Haithen's recently graduated and accepted into Jungle Wing. Eager to learn, eager to prove himself, any Rider that wants to 'take him under their wing' would be adorable.  He’s curious to meet and hang out with Riders and it wouldn’t be amiss for him to latch on to someone befitting his adoration ( especially Riders in Jungle). He’s also eager to please and willing to learn from just about anyone.

Current Relationships:
T'ghen | Heavily under the "it's complicated" category. They had a rough relationship when Haithen was a Candidate, but he firmly believes he's a different person now that he's a rider... So that leaves them where now? Yup. Complicated. - played by SirAlahn
J'hal | A moody, broody Black Rider that Haithen became quite fond of, but still has no idea where he stands with him. Close friends? Maybe? - played by Spiffy
N'syn | Probably the closest thing Haithen has to a true friend and he just straight up adores the man. Looks up to him and trusts him - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
Not many warnings when it comes to Haithen. Probably no relationships beyond friends because he's already got enough on his plate. ._. But he could use more friends.

Weyrling Sethunya of Tyrriath
”I’m sorry, I’d love to stay and talk, but I've a dragon to tend and drills later on.”

Plot Ideas:
I would like to start getting Sethunya involved in more Rider plots. But that being said, if you have a Smith crafter, she knows of them and it is easier to be friends with her. Bonding over crafting would be easy for her. So friendly plots would be great. She needs people to talk with. Someone showing an interest in her would be hilarious, because she’d actually quite oblivious to that. Also, Green Riders make her uncomfortable because of the possibility that her sweet O’sir might end up participating in a Mating Flight - or that Tyrriath might end up Chasing. And that makes her nervous too. She’s also under the idealistic impression that A’lori needs to meet up with someone tall, dark, and handsome.

Current Relationships:
O'sir | Weyrmate that she's quite enamored with - played by SirAlahn
A'lori | One of the few greenriders in her life she's not so anxious around. They were friends before they both Impressed - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
No matter whether or not someone chases after her, Sethunya is quite happy to be with O'sir. She loves the man dearly. So friendly plots, even dramatically twisted ones, are acceptable.

Weyrling S'ric of Dakrith
"Silence is golden. Especially your silence."

Plot Ideas:
Need an enemy? Someone to be mean to your characters? S'ric is the perfect person to do just that. He doesn't like people on the best of days and barely tolerates them. Now that he's a weyrling, he can't just stab them and walk away, so he's forced to interact a lot more than he'd like. Dakrith, while being a bite-y, aggressive creature still likes other dragons. Especially when they don't try to upstage him. If your dragon wants to wrestle, play tag, and doesn't mind a bit of bruising in the process, they'll get along great. Dakrith doesn't tolerate accidents or surprises though, and his reflex response is to bite and claw at whatever has surprised him.

Current Relationships:
P'run | Roommate he tolerates. He'd really like it if P'run didn't have a loud, noisy girl that visits him so often though. He hates Faytona. P'run is played by Inki
Oarlen | Candidate he's had the displeasure of working with. The boy talks to much and doesn't take silence as a cue to be quiet himself. Scraps likes Oarlen though. So that's something - played by Kyya

Warning:
S'ric isn't nice and I don't want to thread him in places I have to pull punches and make him act OOC. I'm fully willing to let him get in trouble hurting other people though. So. That's fun.

Weyrling S'nis of Masath
"Did you need something done?"

Plot Ideas:
S'nis is a very shy, almost antisocial guy. Not because he doesn't like people so much as he gets a bit anxious around them. His history isn't something he's really proud of and he has a shadow of that looming over him. But, now that he's impressed to the ever chipper Masath, he's trying to get out there and be more social. Friends would be lovely. Other weyrlings and dragon riders would easily find themselves accosted by Masath, who is not shy.

Current Relationships:
Ophyonis | His brother and someone he absolutely hates. He'll be quick to vacate the area if he sees Ophy - played by SirAlahn
Tresrissa | A holder lady that he's friendly with and he doesn't understand why she likes being around him - played by Inki
J'ken | Mountain Wingrider that he's friendly with - played by Jarakrisafis

Warning:
He's still going through weyrling training and S'nis could easily scare if someone is too aggressive. He won't fight, he'll leave. Masath could be moved to violence if she feels she has to protect him.

Weyrling Vassatiere of Ysolth
"Life has a funny way of surprising you."

Plot Ideas:
I would love for someone to take a vested interest in her. Either to be a friend, a mentor, or whatever. Vass is going to be a long term project, and Ysolth isn't going to make it easy. But she needs some help seeing what the world really has to offer, and who ends up helping her do that will largely dictate what sort of Rider she might be. I'm pretty open to anyone at this point, because she's a fresh-faced weyrling and I like seeing how these things develop organically. I'd like her to start to see that she doesn't have to fight the world alone.

Current Relationships:
M'kale | Estranged brother she knows the name of but she's not sought him out. A quiet part of her things he's dead.

Warning:
I don't really have anything here. She's open to pretty much anything, and so am I.

Spoiler for Crafters, Holders, Weyrfolk:

Sr Journeyman Herder Keassa
”Family is the most important thing we'll have in the Interval.”

Plot Ideas:
Anyone in the beast craft hall is always welcome to thread with her, and she’s always willing to take on candidates for the extra hands for work. She sometimes spends time working in the farmer craft hall too, so farmers are most welcome. Generally, any manner of Crafter can easily garner her attention and support. Also, she’s always eager to recruit into her crafthall. It might also be fun for her to participate in a wher run. Keassa also has a habit of picking up "strays". Anyone who has lost a lot of family and is trying to find a way will find Keassa a very dependable, welcoming person.

Current Relationships:
Family | There's a plethora I could list here, but anyone related to Keassa is immediately important. They might not always agree, she might not like what they're doing, but she'll never shun them.
D'mir | Weyrmate and father of her newest babe, he makes her feel quite giddy and young. She still gets a bit anxious when politics arise in the weyr, but she's still devoted to him - played by Kyya

Warning:
 Keassa is passionate about her craft, and the move in general, so those Riders that may be less than respectful will find her a handful. But crafters who are equally disrespectful she’s quick to put in their place and speak up against. As a Sr Journeyman, with no masters in her crafthall on Pern, she feels a keen sense of responsibility and will take to punishing members of her own crafthall. She's also very motherly, so anyone she's taken in she'll be quick to defend.

Jr Journeyman Dragonhealer Loressa
”I’ve time for everyone. Tell me what’s wrong.”

Plot Ideas:
I’d love friends for Loressa. She’s a really nice lady and finds it easy to get along with just about everyone. Especially Healers. But she also is fascinated with dragons, so a Rider friend might be terribly cute. If you need a healer for your dragon, she's totally your lady.

Current Relationships:
Niphredon | Husband and giant mystery to anyone that knows Loressa. No one knows how these two are together, but she loves him and thinks she has a pretty good understanding of him - played by SirAlahn
J'sen | Her only surviving blood relative. They were estranged somewhat when he decided to become a rider, but an accident placed him in the Healer Hall and they were able to reconnect. She adores him - played by Inki
O'sir | A brother-like friend, she grew up friends with one of O'sir's sisters and they bonded heavily over her death. He relies on her - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
I'm good for just about anything besides relationship plots.

Jr Journeyman Harper Sevastjan
”Smile, sweetheart, and let me tell you a story.”

Plot Ideas:
He has lots of friends, so he’s always available for a good time.  He’s a smooth talker and can casually flirt with men or women, but he generally doesn't sleep with men. It happens from time to time. It's a weyr, after all. He attends all social occasions and he's always around when something major is going down - the gossip that he is.

Current Relationships:
Tiynnalacia | Will be attempting to woo this lovely, charming lady - played by RaynePOTM

Warning:
Sevas is a pretty casual guy and won't be entering into any serious relationships outside of my wanted ad for him.

Apprentice Fisher Ysmersa
”Don’t mind me. I’m just here to learn.”

Plot Ideas:
Anyone in any craft can find Ysmie slinking about, sometimes in places she shouldn’t be. She’s curious but friendly. Friends of any manner are welcome, especially if they don’t mind the crazy, energetic girl. She'll eventually end up becoming a Printer Harper, so anyone wanting to help her transition would be lovely.

Current Relationships:
Tircin | Husband she adores - played by Dragon
Keassa | The mother she always wanted - my own character
Fisk | A well-meaning Fisher who Ysmie would consider a friend - played by Inki
T'ghen | Someone she's bothered for harper lessons. She likes him. The feeling is likely not mutual - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
She married Tircin as of 10.09.2589 and she’s never been with anyone beforehand, so romantic plots are a no go with this little lady. That's really it.

Apprentice Herder Remira
"Oh, didn't see you there. Who are you again?"

Plot Ideas:
Crafter friends or work buddies would be lovely, though they probably won't get close to her. Remira is remarkably selfish and self-centered. Former Peace Keepers or Gang members might be particularly friendly or familiar with her though and might think they're friends, even if that might not necessarily be true.

Current Relationships:
Aldrekayn | Most important person in her world, Aly. Her dear brother - played by Lyndi
Ophyonis | Gang member from Fort that she's friendly with - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
Remira's brother is overbearing, possessive, and protective. So it'll be extremely difficult for anyone to be really close to her or romantically interested - and I'm not particularly interested in any plots that might go that direction. Though it can be one sided, Remira won't be returning anyone's affection.

Apprentice Smith Gavita
"Did you have some work for me?"

Plot Ideas:
Crafter friends would be lovely. She likes making up stories and will tell you tall, unbelievable tales about the scars on her arms, where firestone comes from, why thread isn't falling anymore, and anything you ask about - so long as it's not pertaining to her. She can be a bit private in that regard.

Current Relationships:
Finnmaghaine | Blue rider that seems to think she's adorable and worth pursuing - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
None, really. Gavita is easy.

Apprentice Weaver Faytona
"Dreams really do come true. Sometimes you just have to be patient."

Plot Ideas:
Faytona is sweet, innocently adorable and you won't find a mean bone in her body. She doesn't get sarcasm, at all, but she'll happily smile along. Jokes, even at the expense of herself, don't bother her. Faytona is just a happy girl and I'd love to have some friends for her now that she's at the weyr.

Current Relationships:
P'run | First love, ever since she was a little girl. She sought him out when she moved to SWW and it's been a dream come true since then - played by Inki
Bl'yx | The other man to hold her heart, her adorable blue Rider - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
I'm not looking for relationship plots, otherwise, bring it on.

Wher Butcher Tavianna
"Stay away from my family and we'll get along just fine."

Plot Ideas:
Anything with her family. At all. Or former butchers, since they all sorta worked together during the shitty Pass. Past threads are also great too. As far as most people know, Tavianna is just a wife to Notkerric and mother to a handful of children. Those 'in the know', who have dealt with her in the past, will know she's far more than she appears to be and willing to do anything for her family - and she'd done some not so savory things. People from her past will be fun to write with.

Current Relationships:
Family | There are a plethora to list, but they are quite literally the most important thing to her. Her children in particular. She would kill for them, and most likely has.
Notkerric | She tries very hard to be the best wife to him and shows the world a proper Holder Wife, even if that is hardly all she is. She does love him, but it didn't start out that way
Ophyonis | Was her right hand during the Pass and did a lot of dirty work for her. She doesn't trust him as far as she can throw him, but she appreciates his willingness to get shit done - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
She hates Riders and largely wants nothing to do with them. Neither does she want anyone to flirt with her. She's a very traditional holder woman and will not take kindly to anyone showing any interest to her. Tavianna also takes anyone getting involved in her family as a potential threat unless they're useful or 'good' people.

She is a big family woman and takes that very seriously. Her husband, Notkerric, and her children Nycolus played by Kyya, Nealros played by Drewliet, and Tresrissa played by Inki are the most important thing in her life. Be careful when messing with them.

Former Wher Fighter Meyelthra
"The Weyr is boring. You know where I can find a drink?"

Plot Ideas:
Meyelthra was a scrappy gang member back at Fort and she loved the thrill of the wher fights. That all went to shit when Fort was emptied out and they all moved to the Weyr. She adapted by shacking up with a Rider rather than having to sleep in the group caves with drudges and such since she doesn't have any family. Seems to be working out. Now that the Mine Hall is opened, she makes frequent trips down there for gambling, drinking, and the occasion fight. If any of that sounds fun, let's plot! She's bound to have people who knew her back at Fort - whether that's good or not is to be determined. I'm good for it all.

Current Relationships:
X'hos | Rider she's shacked up with that she thinks is in love with her. Whatever works for her, she's fine with it - played by SirAlahn
Tayvelle | Sister she intentionally antagonizes and will, if the mood strikes, fight. There's not much affection here - played by Kyya
Qailyx | Twin she has a soft spot for. He gets away with everything when it comes to Meyel - played by RaynePOTM
Kyrrin | Meyel doesn't have friends, but she was amused by this Wher Fighter. Enough that she'll probably remember Kyrrin's name - played by Jarakrisafis

Warning:
Meyelthra is still scrappy and will fight if provoked. Beyond that, she's fun. Invite her to drinks, on your mark, and she'll happily oblige.

Weyrfolk Daysepona
"I can help you with whatever you need."

Plot Ideas:
She could use a friend or so. Someone she could confide in. They'd have to be a bit patient with her, because she'd likely not believe they had real friendship intentions. Otherwise, she interacts with crafters and weyrfolk all the time - so she's likely to run into just about anyone. She's the sort that doesn't usually stick out, but it'd be nice for someone to notice her.

Current relationships:
M'kale | Intense bronzer who had decided Daysa belongs to him - played by Lyndi
Erieen | Small, buddying friendship starting to develop - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
 Daysa is in a rather intense relationship with M'kale who will not take kindly to encroachers on his territory, so I'm not really interested in plots in which someone else takes notice of Daysa for romantic purposes unless you want a very angry Bronzer coming after your character. That's really it.

Weyrfolk Ivonai
"Life has a funny way of turning itself around if you work hard enough."

Plot Ideas:
Ivonai, on the surface, looks quite like the run-of-the-mill weyrfolk. She works in the kitchens, lights glows, and helps haul rock from the deep tunnels. She's a hard worker with a quick wit and 3 babes, all with the same Rider- N'dar. She's struggled to get where she's at, but she's by and large a happy woman now. Honest and open, it'd be nice to have some friends for her now or have some people from the lower belly of Fort peek back into her life. Could be fun.

Current Relationships:
N'dar | Her weyrmate. They have a long, rough past together but he's the father of her three babes and she's very much in love with him.

Warning:
Beyond not messing with her relationship with N'dar, I'm good for plots.

Drug Dealer Quenneca
"Just because the Healer Hall doesn't call me a Healer doesn't mean I can't help you."

Plot Ideas:
Clients, friends, former gang members she interacted with. All of that fun stuff. She was a drug dealer during the Pass and she's maintained a very small, very private operation at the weyr for those that she's friendly with ( or those that can help her out in some small way ). She's also plays at being a Healer without being recognized by the Healer Hall, so she's perfect for gang members and other undesirables if they need help.

Current Relationships:
Jossekayne | Very, very close friend - played by SirAlahn
Nuassec | Her brother, whom she loves - currently adoptable

Warning:
She won't be dealing with any Healers since she was kicked out of the Hall except her brother, whom she adores. Beyond that, she's pretty agreeable and friendly with just about anyone so long as they don't personally offend or insult her.

Lady Holder, former whore Everalsie
"No, you don't know me from somewhere."

Plot Ideas:
Everalsie is a former whore who has worked to turn her life around and fronts as a Lady Holder. She's married to a Peacekeeper who might not be the brightest, but he is attentive and cares for her and their family. He was pretty much her ticket to a better life, and she's quite protective of that better life. Current lady holder friends would be lovely, but threads with people in her past wouldn't be bad either.

Current Relationships:
Daresik | Her husband and caretaker of the family. She adores him - played by Inki
Ophyonis | She doesn't like him and barely knows his name, but she knows him by sight - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
Beyond messing around with her relationship with Daresik, I'm good with just about anything.

Holder Oppesine
"Where's the drinks at?"

Plot Ideas:
Oppesine can be rather cruel, even behind her smile, and in that she's managed a brothel. If you have a whore you'd like to have been in a working relationship with her, that'd be fun. She was always nice, but it was also very apparent who was in charge. Oppesine also had gang member friends she hung out with - and if there was drink to be had, she was there. I'd love to thread her with friends, always family, and past people she worked with.

Current Relationships:
Family | There's an extensive family, so I won't list them all. She does quite like them as people. She'd do a lot for them, even if she'd complain the entire time.
Saleizo | Her feelings change for him every day. Some days she loves him, some days she hates him, and no one really knows what's going on. Those that DO know Oppesine, however, would probably like him to fuck right off - played by Lyndi

Warning:
There's not much warning here. She's fun, wild, and you pretty much get what you see. Probably no serious relationships here.

Former Whore Domnitissa
"Hey there. Are you lookin' for some fun? It'll cost ya."

Plot Ideas:
Former clients, people who considered her favorites, gang members who interacted with her, and the brothel owner she worked for. All of that would be great fun. She was friendly with the whores she worked with before and she's generally friendly to just about everyone unless they give her a reason not to be. She does get very, very anxious when she's left alone and she'll be quick to cling to anyone that's familiar if she is alone. Past threads could be  fun.

Current Relationships:
Ophyonis | He's her keeper and she's very, very dependent - played by SirAlahn

Warning:
Since 2587, moving over to Southern Winds, she's shacked up with Ophyonis and he's a bit possessive over her. So getting involved with Domni now that she's at the weyr might be a bit difficult unless it's friendly relations.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:58:01 PM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:17:24 PM »
Award Tracker
OOC Thanks
|Advertiser|O
|Contributor|O
|Donator|O
|Invitational|O
|SWW Harper|O

Indepth Challenges
|Event Responder|O
|Event Responder #2|O
|Event Responder #3|O
|Event Responder #4|O
|Solo Event #1|O
|Solo Event #2|O
|Solo Event #3|O
|Solo Event #4|O
|Solo Event #5|O
|Solo Event #6|O
|Solo Event #7|O
|Solo Event #8|O
|Solo Event #9|X
|Solo Event #10|X

IC Milestones
|Adopt an NPC|O
|Make an NPC|O
|Free For All|O
|Full Faire|O
|Double Down|O
|Jack of All Trades|X
|Private Party|O
|Rainbow Handler|O
|Rainbow Flyer|O
|Rainbow Flyer II|O
|First Candidate|O
|First Crafter|O
|First Dragonrider|O
|First Holder|O
|First Wher Handler|O
|First Weyrfolk|O
|First Impression|O
|First Flight / Participating|O
|First Flight / Running|O
|First Run / Participating|O
|First Run / Hosting|X
|1st Character to 100 posts|O
|2nd Character to 100 posts|O
|3rd Character to 100 posts|O
|4th Character to 100 posts|O
|5th Character to 100 posts|O
|6th Character to 100 posts|O
|7th Character to 100 posts|O
|8th Character to 100 posts|O
|9th Character to 100 posts|O
|10th Character to 100 posts|O
|1st Closed Thread|O
|5th Closed Thread|O
|10th Closed Thread|O
|20th Closed Thread|O
|30th Closed Thread|O
|40th Closed Thread|O
|50th Closed Thread|O

Character List

Specialty:
Weyrfolk:
Worker Daysepona
Worker Ivonai x Ivisk
Former Wher Fighter Meyelthra x Meyesk
Former Whore Domnitissa
Drug Dealer Quenneca x Quensk
//Mine Hall / Holder:
Lady Holder Oppesine
Lady Holder Everalsie x Evesk
Lady Butcher Tavianna x Tavisk

Dragonrider:
Sr Weyr Woman Halirina
Mountain Wingleader W'sar
Jungle WingsecondL'ale
Search Rider C'ace
Wingrider Niema
Wingrider K'eeda
Wingrider A'yara
Wingrider B'nyn
Wingrider Yinaya
Wingrider Seaphonellqua
Wingrider J'dan
Wingrider Haithen
Wingrider P'ar
Weyrling Sethunya
Weyrling S'ric
Weyrling S'nis
//Gold
Sr Weyr Woman Halirina

Bronze
Jungle WingsecondL'ale
Wingrider J'dan

Black
Weyrling S'ric

Brown
Mountain Wingleader W'sar
Wingrider B'nyn
Weyrling Sethunya

Blue
Search Rider C'ace
Wingrider K'eeda
Wingrider P'ar

Green
Wingrider Niema
Wingrider A'yara
Wingrider Yinaya
Wingrider Seaphonellqua
Wingrider Haithen

Red
Weyrling S'nis

Crafters:
JW Herder Keassa x Disucsk
JW Dragon Healer Loressa
JM Harper Sevastjan 
AP Fisher Ysmersa
AP Herder Remira x Remisk, Irask
AP Weaver Faytona
AP Smith Gavita x Gavisk
//Herder:
JW Keassa
AP Remira

Healer:
JW Dragon Healer Loressa

Harper:
JM Sevastjan

Fisher:
AP Ysmersa

Weaver:
AP Faytona

Smith:
AP Gavita

My Ships <3 :
my character x ---
Halirina x S'bok
W'sar x Noa
L'ale / L'nal x Callista, Yestine, Iralye
Niema x K'mar
K'eeda x K'rez
A'yara x M'rek, Y'tol
B'nyn x Velatha
Yinaya x Fisk
Seaphonellqua x Q'nys, N'aen
Haithen x J'hal, T'ghen
Sethunya x O'sir
Keassa x D'mir
Loressa x Niphredon
Sevastjan x Pythia, Tiynnalacia
Ysmersa x Tircin
Remira x Aldrekayn
Faytona x P'run, Bl'yx
Tavianna x Notkerric
Daysepona x M'kale
Everalsie x Daresik
Domnitissa x Ophyonis
Ivonai x N'dar
Gavita x Finnmaghaine
P'ar x R'kan
Oppesine x Saleizo
Quenneca x [{Jossekayn}]

My Flights / Runs:
Month 1
Kalestath, 5 | Vorloruth, 8

Month 2
Tinth, 4*

Month 3
Tinth, 10*

Month 4
Tavisk, 23* | Saissith, 32

Month 5
Tinth, 8* | Deltiath, 18

Month 6
Tinth, 13* | Remisk, 21

Month 7
Scraps, 5 | Saissith, 12 | Vorloruth, 18

Month 8
Beauty, 12 | Tinth, 24* | Pristine, 35

Month 9
Tinth, 4* | Polite, 9* | Goldie, 11* |  Deltiath, 16 | Precise, 16*  | Vorloruth, 20

Month 10
Rantasyth, 2^ | Drama, 2 | Saissith, 18 | Proper, 21 | Deltiath, 23

^May not Rise
*Force Catch

Stolen from Rayne because this is neat
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:02:51 PM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
My MNPCs

Nyina
Wingrider of Vituzath
Physical Description:
* 5’1” and curvy despite rationing – childbearing hips for all that she’s only had one kid.
* Dresses casually ( when not in riding leathers ) with naturally curled brown hair that reaches her shoulders and a sweet, rounded face with an easy smile.
* Smooth, olive toned skin and clear, water blue eyes.
Personality:
* Sweet : She means well, and smiles often. Even when things don’t work out the way she might have wanted otherwise.
* Try Hard : Nyina pushes herself but often falls short. She might have graduated a rider, but necessity allowed that more than anything else. She’s not the most physically adept of Riders, but she’s always trying.
* Affectionate : Hug abound around her when she’s not working. Nyina feels it’s important that people feel loved.
Backstory:
A recently graduated weyrling that has been taken into the Wing, she is frequently a filler for injured Riders. As mentioned before, she’s not the most talented ; young age and inexperience will do that, but she’s not afraid of Thread. She’s proud to be a Rider and it’s that determination despite her otherwise lack of skill that has propelled her thus far.
Intended Outcome:
No one lives forever. Kill her if the random number wills it.

* Through the Ash and Flame - Event

Spoiler for Code:
Code: [Select]
[center][script]Nyina[/script][/center]
[mnpc][b]Age:[/b]
2554 // 22
[b]Rank:[/b]
Wingrider of [greend]Vituzath[/greend]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
* 5’1” and curvy despite rationing – childbearing hips for all that she’s only had one kid.
* Dresses casually ( when not in riding leathers ) with naturally curled brown hair that reaches her shoulders and a sweet, rounded face with an easy smile.
* Smooth, olive toned skin and clear, water blue eyes.
[b]Personality:[/b]
* Sweet : She means well, and smiles often. Even when things don’t work out the way she might have wanted otherwise.
* Try Hard : Nyina pushes herself but often falls short. She might have graduated a rider, but necessity allowed that more than anything else. She’s not the most physically adept of Riders, but she’s always trying.
* Affectionate : Hug abound around her when she’s not working. Nyina feels it’s important that people feel loved.
[b]Backstory:[/b]
A recently graduated weyrling that has been taken into the Wing, she is frequently a filler for injured Riders. As mentioned before, she’s not the most talented ; young age and inexperience will do that, but she’s not afraid of Thread. She’s proud to be a Rider and it’s that determination despite her otherwise lack of skill that has propelled her thus far.
[b]Intended Outcome:[/b]
No one lives forever. Kill her if the random number wills it. [/mnpc]
[hr]

Korelysi
Holder Wife and Wherhandler of Koresk
Physical Description:
* A lanky and seemingly malnurished woman, standing at a modest 5'5"
* She tries to look nice, brushing out her dull brown hair that curls rebelliously around her face and the ends. She'd say messily - her doting husband thinks it's cute. Really, it just makes her look younger than she already is.
* Pale skin that would make it seem she's never seen a long day of sun - and she burns easily when she does. Pale brown eyes that match her hair.
Personality:
* Demure : Korelysi is a people pleaser. From her older husband, to her mother, older sisters - to anyone she perceives to be in authority. It doesn't matter - she just wants to make the world smile.
* Perfectionist : If something is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly. She insists as much and can get childishly frustrated when things don't work out the way she'd like.
* Unlearned : Harper schooling never really stuck with Korelysi. She's a practical learner - sewing, knitting, farming. Those things, she's great at. But ask her to read, write, or do math and she becomes quite frustrated - red faced and teary eyed. It's a good thing her husband loves her despite all this.
Backstory:
A young, sweet girl recently married to a new Peacekeeper. She's been thrust into the social world of married women, trying to navigate all that entails and not embarrass her husband - who she loves dearly even though that was an arranged marriage. Gifted a wher egg to keep her safe while he's often out and training, she's hoping not to make a fool out of herself while trying to train the wher who often seems on an entirely different page than she is.
Intended Outcome:
No one lives forever. Sometimes things go wrong. Maulings happen. 

* Learning the Ropes - Event

Spoiler for code:
[center][script]Korelysi[/script][/center]
2576 // 14
Holder Wife and Wherhandler of [blued]Koresk[/blued]
* A lanky and seemingly malnurished woman, standing at a modest 5'5"
* She tries to look nice, brushing out her dull brown hair that curls rebelliously around her face and the ends. She'd say messily - her doting husband thinks it's cute. Really, it just makes her look younger than she already is.
* Pale skin that would make it seem she's never seen a long day of sun - and she burns easily when she does. Pale brown eyes that match her hair.
* Demure : Korelysi is a people pleaser. From her older husband, to her mother, older sisters - to anyone she perceives to be in authority. It doesn't matter - she just wants to make the world smile.
* Perfectionist : If something is worth doing, it's worth doing correctly. She insists as much and can get childishly frustrated when things don't work out the way she'd like.
* Unlearned : Harper schooling never really stuck with Korelysi. She's a practical learner - sewing, knitting, farming. Those things, she's great at. But ask her to read, write, or do math and she becomes quite frustrated - red faced and teary eyed. It's a good thing her husband loves her despite all this.
A young, sweet girl recently married to a new Peacekeeper. She's been thrust into the social world of married women, trying to navigate all that entails and not embarrass her husband - who she loves dearly even though that was an arranged marriage. Gifted a wher egg to keep her safe while he's often out and training, she's hoping not to make a fool out of herself while trying to train the wher who often seems on an entirely different page than she is.
No one lives forever. Sometimes things go wrong. Maulings happen.  [/mnpc]

Aselm
Holder / General Laborer at Mine Hall bonded to Aselsk
Physical Description:
* A wiry, slender muscled man that stands at a reasonable 5’8”
* Doesn’t bother much with hygiene, scrubbing himself only when people start to really complain. Keeps his hair cut so short it’s almost shaved off. Looks scruffily butchered off his head – stubbily beard and mustache. 
* Dark brown eyes and tanned skin, even if he doesn’t spend a lot of time outside. Always seems to smell like dirt, leather, and alcohol unless it’s been awhile since his last bath.
Personality:
* Loud : Aselm likes to have a good time, and everything about him reflects that. He smiles easily, laughs loudly, and boasts about everything he can.
* Fun : There doesn’t seem to be a care in the world for this man – and there really isn’t much that he attaches himself to. He’s selfish, self concerned, and he’s perfectly happy this way. In that, he’s also relatively giving of everything he has. Material things are meant to be enjoyed – and the best way to enjoy them is with ‘friends’.
* Violent : Don’t be fooled, Aselm was a former gang member and handles himself as well with a blade as he handles his alcohol. No boy grows up in the dark tunnels of fort and doesn’t learn how to handle themselves unless they want to be prey. Trust that for every smile Aselm shares, he’s equally capable of knifing someone in the dark without a second thought.
Backstory:
Aselm likes to think his life is pretty simple. Cut and dry. Born to a whore in a brothel and raised up in a gang in Fort, he was taught by his thug of a father that you either become the one holding the knife, or the one at the pointed end. Often bleeding. While he had a rough life, he rides those highs and lows like an addict. Bring on all the drink, the drugs, the whores, and the fights. He doesn’t shy away from an experience and he was quite popular in the gang growing up because Aselm naturally makes friends. He’s easy to get along with, easier to hang around, but he isn’t a push over.
Intended Outcome:
He’s here for the party. Let’s have some fun. He shouldn’t be a contender for the Run through. <3 

Spoiler for Code:
[center][script]Aselm[/script][/center]
2564 // 26
Holder / General Laborer at Mine Hall bonded to [brownd]Aselsk[/brownd]
* A wiry, slender muscled man that stands at a reasonable 5’8”
* Doesn’t bother much with hygiene, scrubbing himself only when people start to really complain. Keeps his hair cut so short it’s almost shaved off. Looks scruffily butchered off his head – stubbily beard and mustache. 
* Dark brown eyes and tanned skin, even if he doesn’t spend a lot of time outside. Always seems to smell like dirt, leather, and alcohol unless it’s been awhile since his last bath.
* Loud : Aselm likes to have a good time, and everything about him reflects that. He smiles easily, laughs loudly, and boasts about everything he can.
* Fun : There doesn’t seem to be a care in the world for this man – and there really isn’t much that he attaches himself to. He’s selfish, self concerned, and he’s perfectly happy this way. In that, he’s also relatively giving of everything he has. Material things are meant to be enjoyed – and the best way to enjoy them is with ‘friends’.
* Violent : Don’t be fooled, Aselm was a former gang member and handles himself as well with a blade as he handles his alcohol. No boy grows up in the dark tunnels of fort and doesn’t learn how to handle themselves unless they want to be prey. Trust that for every smile Aselm shares, he’s equally capable of knifing someone in the dark without a second thought.
Aselm likes to think his life is pretty simple. Cut and dry. Born to a whore in a brothel and raised up in a gang in Fort, he was taught by his thug of a father that you either become the one holding the knife, or the one at the pointed end. Often bleeding. While he had a rough life, he rides those highs and lows like an addict. Bring on all the drink, the drugs, the whores, and the fights. He doesn’t shy away from an experience and he was quite popular in the gang growing up because Aselm naturally makes friends. He’s easy to get along with, easier to hang around, but he isn’t a push over.
He’s here for the party. Let’s have some fun. He shouldn’t be a contender for the Run through. <3  [/mnpc]

Vlcarandis
Apprentice Miner and wherhandler of Vlcarsk
Physical Description:
* He’s a sturdily built, albeit short man. Roughly 5’4, but he’ll tell you all day long that he’s much taller. And he seems that way too – his personality makes him seem larger than life.

*Vlcarandis is perpetually dirty. It’s both a curse of his ‘profession’ and a lack of care. He spends so much time in the tunnels and in the dark, he just doesn’t mind the dirt. So his clothes are always dirty, always covered in his work. He detests body odor, but he likes the smell of the tunnels.

*He’s of dark complexion, dark hair, and darker expressions. No one would accuse Vlcarandis of smiling too much.
Personality:
Serious : He takes his work serious, but he has no ambitions in the craft. He likes working in the tunnels, but it’s always been menial labor for him. He’s never wanted the responsibility of anything more.

Vices : He misses Fort. The tunnels, the gambling, the whores. It was a great life. He was one of the first to move to the Mine Hall and he’s been an avid supporter of things returning to how they were back then.

Act now, think later : No one would promote Vlcarandis even if he wanted it. He’s a bit pig headed, more stubborn than a mountain, and when he thinks he’s right, he can’t be convinced otherwise.

Backstory:
Vlcarandis grew up in Fort to a Smith father who drank a bit too much, but he never saw that as a fault of his father. Rather, he loved the man who ended up introducing him to the gambling halls. They bonded over cards and drinks, and when a debtor came after his father, Vlcarandis none-too-politely showed the man the door to their home with a broken arm. He was recruited into the gang after that and he’s wined and gambled his way through life – happily. He was married, but she died of an illness back at Fort and he’s never quite been the same since. Less patient, less kind, and far more willing to throw himself into the fray.

Intended Outcome:
I mean, he’s gonna be in the thick of it. I doubt anyone is going to outright murder him. But... bring it on.

Spoiler for Code:
[center][script] Vlcarandis[/script][/center]
2554 // 37
Apprentice Miner and wherhandler of [brownd]Vlcarsk[/brownd]
* He’s a sturdily built, albeit short man. Roughly 5’4, but he’ll tell you all day long that he’s much taller. And he seems that way too – his personality makes him seem larger than life.

*Vlcarandis is perpetually dirty. It’s both a curse of his ‘profession’ and a lack of care. He spends so much time in the tunnels and in the dark, he just doesn’t mind the dirt. So his clothes are always dirty, always covered in his work. He detests body odor, but he likes the smell of the tunnels.

*He’s of dark complexion, dark hair, and darker expressions. No one would accuse Vlcarandis of smiling too much.
Serious : He takes his work serious, but he has no ambitions in the craft. He likes working in the tunnels, but it’s always been menial labor for him. He’s never wanted the responsibility of anything more.

Vices : He misses Fort. The tunnels, the gambling, the whores. It was a great life. He was one of the first to move to the Mine Hall and he’s been an avid supporter of things returning to how they were back then.

Act now, think later : No one would promote Vlcarandis even if he wanted it. He’s a bit pig headed, more stubborn than a mountain, and when he thinks he’s right, he can’t be convinced otherwise.

Vlcarandis grew up in Fort to a Smith father who drank a bit too much, but he never saw that as a fault of his father. Rather, he loved the man who ended up introducing him to the gambling halls. They bonded over cards and drinks, and when a debtor came after his father, Vlcarandis none-too-politely showed the man the door to their home with a broken arm. He was recruited into the gang after that and he’s wined and gambled his way through life – happily. He was married, but she died of an illness back at Fort and he’s never [i]quite[/i] been the same since. Less patient, less kind, and far more willing to throw himself into the fray.

I mean, he’s gonna be in the thick of it. I doubt anyone is going to outright murder him. But... [b]bring it on[/b]. [/mnpc]

* Just a Casual Brawl - Event

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 11:02:15 AM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
Occam's Razor missing for Remira/Aldrekayn

The World Changes Around Us event missing for Remira

House Training missing for Remira/Aldrekayn (I had just started it I think Monday).

Edit: Crap, I meant to post this on your thread tracker. You can move it. Or just leave alone  :bird:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 09:14:44 AM »
<3 Thank you, @Lyndi. And this was the right spot. I don't have responses to my tracker, just my plotter. So this was perfect. I'll get these added.  :love:

Offline Inki

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 04:13:38 PM »
Oh, we didn't lose I Want That One.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 12:19:51 PM »
8D Awesome!  :excited:

I got the other threads updated and added.  :bird: Thanks again. <3

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 10:42:23 PM »
I pawed through your tracker to make sure everything was there, and I found two that were missing. 8D I'm helpful.

20.02.2590 / 10AM - And Too Bad For Him - Seaphonellqua // N'aen, Q'nys
05.05.2590 / 09PM - Kyarsk's Run - Quenneca // Event
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 12:53:53 PM »
So, I did make Elremmiria, so I assume we should plot her and Tavianna together. I know Miria wants a gold wher at some point (and a butt load of flits, because she's 11 and Dragonkin are cool), but obviously, I'd think she'd have to work for it. She considers herself an outsider to the family, but that could change. I don't really know where to go with them, but I figured I should throw the youngest of Tavianna's nieces at you!

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 01:00:35 AM »
Alright, in an effort to clean up my tracker and see where my characters are at, I'm going through and tagging some people to see if these threads need to be closed up or if certain plots are going to be done. Just let me know.

@laceface
I don't want to face the day
Cassipiora and Esclamonde AU. We can close this up.

Finally the Flight
We've had this thread for awhile, so if you want to close it up between L'ren and Seaphonellqua we can.

It's just a flight, right?
Another older one with L'ren and Seaphonellqua that we can close up if you want.

Barracks & Weyr
Same with this. If you just wanna close it up, we can. Between Nalata and L'ale.

Any Other Day
If you wanted to end this here, we could. B'nyn and Velatha.

If there are any older threads you wanna close up so we can make newer ones, we can do that. I think I remember you mentioning wanting to be able to move your characters forward, so we can do that if you'd like.

@Spiffy
Nothing to Give
If you're not feelin' this anymore, we can close it up. Between Arrobella and Tavianna.

@Kyya
Regarding S'ric, I didn't know if you still wanted to move forward with the idea we sorta had regarding Oarlen or if that was just sorta a funny idea we'd had.

@Kit
Not sure what you're wanting to do with Daysepona and Colvin anymore, or if you're wanting to do anything with them anymore. The conversation thread doesn't seem to be going well and I didn't know if you'd any plans with them.

Same with Y'vis and Halirina and Yinaya. I'd been a bit excited to get into threads and the like with them, but I have no idea what you're planning with him or what you'd like to do with him.

Also, not sure if you'd like to try to do anything new with R'sin and Cassipiora since it's been a bit since we've gotten into anything with them. Or if you've no interest, I can close up some of our past threads or the like.

@Wren
I was wondering if you'd like to try and get some new threads with Tircin and Ysmersa up. I'm not quite sure what. Either involving some of the events that have come around, possibly her losing some of her interest in the fisher hall and transferring to the Harper hall, or anything else you could think of?

Same with Halirina and S'bok. Wondering if there was anything more you'd like to do with them or explore with them. Especially with the clutch hatching / touching coming up. Or if there's more you want to explore with S'bok specifically.

@Lyndi
I think we talked a bit ago about some new threads with Niema and K'mar, but now for the life of me I can't remember what they are. ._. And depending on how this all pans out with Colvin and Daysepona, I suppose we'll have some more to do with her and M'kale. I sorta want to play her waiting for him after a Green Flight too. Could be an NPC green flight? I'm curious how she's going to handle that. If you're up for that sorta thing.

@RavenFlame
I'd love to play her and the family together. ^_^ Tavianna idly looks out for her nieces and nephews since her sister lost her husband so it could always be that she took her in for a day. Could always drag @Inki and Tresrissa into a thread too, since she'd want her daughter exposed to 'looking after' others. So it could be something as simple as oiling whers and teaching her how to act around them since Tressi's wher is such a good girl.

Offline Kit

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 04:18:57 AM »
I honesty thought the conversation thread was going better than expected. So I guess up to you on what you wanna do there.  :happy:

It looks like our discussion on Y'vis and Hali and Yinaya got eaten by Y2k17 but basically I'm of the same mind set there. Would be up for a Y'vis/Hali thread, I think we'd said sometime after the riot and Eimerra's outburst. For Yinaya I just wanna wait until I get things caught up and can go through her character. I think we'd mentioned whoever could start first was welcome to, right now I haven't gotten to start any posts for you or lace or a couple other people just with how last month was with work and moving.

R'sin and Cassi, I've been replying to some of their threads that I know have been waiting for a while so sorry about the delay. If you wanna do something more current what did you have in mind?

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 06:05:48 AM »
For K'mar/Niema, it may have been something to do with babies? And I'd like to see how Colvin/Daysepona wrap up their talk (since it seems Colvin is meeting M'kale's challenge) and then have her follow up with M'kale before any other current threads with them. May still want to do a riot aftermath thread with them too :3 So after the thread about Colvin, we can do a post-riot and post-green flight thread?

Offline Wren

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 06:25:49 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage

Tircin and Ysmersa
1. End of day, work talk thread ->  Ysmersa admitting she doesn't want to be a Fisher
2. Chatting about extended family
3. The mess with the rider/holder business
4. Talking about the new flits
5. Thread with him struggling to understand/support  Ysmersa in her new ambition
-- just a few thoughts, let me know what you want to go with

S'bok & Halirina
1. Chatting about long-term plans
2. Admitting he did a good job (for some reason, mebbe?)
3. Trying to have a meal/be social with each other
-- again just some thoughts

Also I would love to get Yolata and Ellariel up and running if you're interested? I know Ellariel isn't really the sort to be exactly outgoing but I think it would be good for her to have some time with her extended family, even if it isn't likely to end up being sunshine and cuddles. As for Yolata it is just a general shout-out for any threads you might have in mind or just want to try out possibly. Anyone let me know!

Offline laceface

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 07:03:12 AM »
@laceface

Finally the Flight
We've had this thread for awhile, so if you want to close it up between L'ren and Seaphonellqua we can.

Another older one with L'ren and Seaphonellqua that we can close up if you want.

Barracks & Weyr
Same with this. If you just wanna close it up, we can. Between Nalata and L'ale.

Any Other Day

If there are any older threads you wanna close up so we can make newer ones, we can do that. I think I remember you mentioning wanting to be able to move your characters forward, so we can do that if you'd like.

OKAY SO.

Cassi/Escla I'm good for finishing.

I kinda wanted to finish the L'ren/Se'qua posts to actually finish them but if you want to move them on and we'll go from there that works too I think it's my time to post anyways.

L'ale/Nalata I'm fine with just closing up. Lost the muse for that one anyways sadly :/

Any Other Day's last post got eaten by the Y2k17. I need to re-write that.

Sound good? I have some new threads for our plots I want to get started too  :love: @SanctifiedSavage

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
That works for me! I can start something if you'd like!

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 05:08:10 PM »
Well the post I've got in mind to write next for it will probably be long and as I'm quite a slow writer I'm kinda waiting for a day when I've got time to do it justice xD We can just continue with the thread assuming that Bella got the job done and I'll make a solo or something of her actually doing it (which means I probably never will but oh well, life goes on)?

Offline Kyya

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 12:50:18 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage If you don't mind 'd like to see if the funny idea works. It's odd of course, but If you're inclined to continue I am as well ^^

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »
Hey! I only just looked at this now and feel super bad. But like... a billion years ago we talked about Keassa and Kyareena meeting just after Kya lost her parents. Because Keassa adopts all the wayward children that hide in the beast pens...

Anyway, I started the thread and obviously didn't tell you so I'm so sorry. Here it is but because it was so long ago I understand if you aren't feeling it anymore, also there isn't a lot to go off. <3

25.02.2587 / 10pm - Don't think about it - Keassa // Kyareena

Again, sorry.

Offline Dashin

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »
So I know we talked about it briefly when I was pondering ideas for Thealdrae but I'd still love to throw her and S'ric at each other and see if anything happens. They're conveniently roommates, so we could probably do a roomie thread pretty easily or do a stuck-on-the-same-chore-rotation kind of thing--I'm not picky, so if you have any additional ideas, have at it!  :happy:

Additionally, if it's something you'd be interested in trying, I'd be interested to do a thread with B'ryn and Halirina and see how they get along, him being "older". I know he's not actually that old but I also feel like he'd get overwhelmed by the overabundance of youth in his own wing on occasion and would be relieved to have at least something of a reprieve in an older rider. Any other suggestions in that direction aren't out of the question either, if you have a better idea/alternative to Halirina.

Offline Aster

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
We currently have a thread (technically two, but definitely at least one that's active) with them, but I wanted to leave a note here that Pythia should probably ask Sevastjan to go to the Riders' Bet with her. Even though they're not yet sleeping together. And if you want to actually play that out, be it in a thread or IC chat ... it would be the most ridiculous awkward fest in the history of everything so. Even if it isn't time for that yet, I didn't want to lose the idea so here it is. <3

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:21 AM »
@laceface

Finally the Flight

Barracks & Weyr

Any Other Day

OKAY SO.

Cassi/Escla I'm good for finishing.

I kinda wanted to finish the L'ren/Se'qua posts to actually finish them but if you want to move them on and we'll go from there that works too I think it's my time to post anyways.

L'ale/Nalata I'm fine with just closing up. Lost the muse for that one anyways sadly :/

Any Other Day's last post got eaten by the Y2k17. I need to re-write that.

Sound good? I have some new threads for our plots I want to get started too  :love: @SanctifiedSavage

All that works for me. ^_^ I'll leave the L'ren and Se'qua stuff up then. I don't mind old threads cause I'm super slow anyways. I just wanted to make sure that you were still interested. I'll close up the L'ale and Nalata one though.

If there are current threads that you want to do though, let me know.  :love:

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »
For you! :love:

32.04.2590 / 08PM - Maiden Flight || Mature - Haithen // N'syn
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »
Alright, so, Seaphonellqua and Yinaya should be all caught up. Tomorrow I'll do one or two other characters. Just let me know if there's anything pressing or that I've missed. <3

Added that thread, alahn. Thanks.  :love:

Offline Aster

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »
A thread that is not on your tracker for you!

07.04.2590, 5:30 AM, Auspicious Encounters for W'sar

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2017, 09:49:31 PM »
Yet another thread! 8D Cause I finally got off my ass and put up one for C'ace and Vicky.

15.06.2590 / 07:30AM - Another Day at the Beach || C'ace // Vicymus

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 12:26:34 PM]

[Yesterday at 09:28:10 AM]

[November 15, 2018, 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | The Gates - Demons vs Hunters Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!