Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )  (Read 18479 times)

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
RP With Me?
I’m never going to say no to a thread.
Check my tracker to see if a date or time is free for a particular character. Odds are, I’m game for it. So long as it’s plausible, of course. I have no limits, no triggers, no warnings, no lines I won’t cross so long as it’s in character for that character. Bring it on.

That being said, let me know if you do have a limit, if you want to fade to black. I’ve no problem doing such things.

I’m a Ship Master.
I like relationships, but they’re not always happy. Friendships, polyamorous, monogamous, messy ships, and family. I want it all. I have a plethora of wanted ads and requests, just hit me up. We’ll plot and it’ll be glorious. ❤

If you feel like I’ve forgotten about a thread, just poke me here.
That’s really the best way to get ahold of me. Or a PM. Otherwise, it’s likely to get lost or forgotten. Not intentionally, I’m just really absentminded like that. I don’t mind reminders though. Or if you want to rapid fire something, just let me know.

Wanted Ads:
S'ricSadomasochist seeking like-minded individual, preferably masochist // Sadormasochistic Candidate to hate or to be feared

KeassaKeassa’s Family

QuennecaDrug Dealer needs a Brother

W'sarW’sar’s Sister

DomnitissaWhores, Clients, and a Brothel Owner

Daysepona - Best Friend

TaviannaTavianna’s Life – Family, Friends, and Business

Sr Weyrwoman Halirina of Kalestath
”I didn’t survive the 9th Pass only to watch it fall apart now. Straighten up. We’ve work to do.”

Wanted:
If you have an older Rider, the odds that Halirina knows of them and is willing to be a little more personable are rather well. In that, I’m open to pursuing friendships with them. Ranked Riders will find it exceptionally difficult to cross the boundaries of their professional relationship, but that doesn’t mean I’m not opened to seeing where it goes either.

Warning:
Halirina does not take well to practical jokes, tom-foolery, disrespect, or those of no rank questioning her. She’s a strict woman who will tolerate no disrespect, and neither will her Gold. That being said, threading her with those that cannot be serious is probably not the route to go.

As Senior Weyrwoman, she is ‘mated’ to S'bok and will not be entering into any relationship beyond friendships with anyone.

Mountain Wingleader W'sar of Sath
”The rest of Pern is just… gone. It’s quite fascinating.”

Wanted:
Anything with anyone in his Wing is acceptable. He’s a pretty open, understanding guy that’s willing to listen to the woes of his Wingriders, so long as it’s not going to be a giant whining session. Though he can be a little socially awkward, he tries. He really does. He finds the fact Pern is barren fascinating, so he’s willing to talk about it with Harpers, or anyone interested. Riders who want into the Wing will find him willing to humor them, but he’s quite choosey.  He’s also available for Green Flights, because he likes Flights.

Warning:
He’s not available for any relationships or silliness. True to Brown Rider fashion, that sorta thing just flies over his head. He also doesn’t tolerate insubordination or the like from his Wingriders. Beyond that, he’s fairly forgiving of accidents or mistakes.

He’s in a relationship with a lady by the name of Noa, a WIP by Aster.

Jungle Wingsecond L'ale of Illoth
”Know your place and we’ll get along fine.”

Wanted:
Anyone in Jungle Wing will find L’ale a dependable Wingsecond. While he an confident, egotistical Bronzer, he is quite protective of his own Wing. Pull your weight, try your damndest, and don’t endanger your fellow Wingriders and he will always have your back. There is a strong, familial comradery in Jungle Wing and he breaths it. L’ale sees himself as the older brother of many of the Wingriders ( except the lady Green Riders ), and as such, they should always feel like they can come to him for anything. Rather, they should always come to him first. Follow the hierarchy, follow the rules, pull your weight, and you’ll never have a problem with L’ale.

Warning:
L’ale is an arrogant man and doesn’t handle insults well. He’s more than capable and willing to put someone in their place and he expects a base level regard for his rank. Anyone that draws his attention in a bad way are liable to be met with scathing insults or quick disinterest. I’m not interested in threads where people expect to clash with L’ale and not expect consequences for the actions. He will use his rank to punish people if they deserve it, but he doesn’t do it unnecessarily – he doesn’t abuse his rank. L’ale is also not the sort of man to chase after women. They chase after him.

L’ale also has three favorite green riders – Yestine played by Beasty, Callista played by Lyndi, and Iralye played by Inki. They take precedent over other Green Riders for him. It’s not love, it’s favoritism in regard to sex. That’s it. He still treats them equally in regard to training, hunting, etc. No other Green Rider should expect his attention more than these three. They are allowed free reign in his weyr, a place next to him in the weyrhall, and are frequently attending him or his brother, L'nal.

Search Rider C'ace of Reesskith
”You’re welcome in my bedfurs anytime, sweetling.”

Wanted:
Anyone that wants a fun Rider – no strings, no drama – C’ace is your guy. He’s promiscuous and care free, flighty to the max, and cares about everyone. Insults don’t faze him. If anyone is lookin’ for a good baby daddy, C’ace is a great father. Not so much boyfriend, cause he chases the closest piece of ass that wanders by, but he’s a very attentive lover – man or woman. He has a great way of making whomever he’s paying attention to at the time feel like they are his whole world. He’s also available to be a Search Rider if needed.

Warning:
Don’t get too attached. It’s best to think of everyone as C’ace’s weyrmate than no one. He loves freely and often. There’s no tying him down to anyone in particular. You can try, of course. But it’s not gonna happen.

Beach Wingrider Niema of Vorloruth
”Pay no mind to Vorloruth. She’s always proddy.”

Wanted:
Niema was a previously promiscuous Rider up until 8.2589 when she hooked up with K'mar for her first monogamous relationship, much to the surprise of pretty much everyone that knew her. However, she’s still very flirty and friendly. Any past fun or current friendly plots are great. She and her dragon are vain creatures, so you’ll frequently find them sunbathing when they can get away with it.

Warning:
Niema is mated to K'mar, played by Lyndi, and we’ve no desire to ruin that. She also mentors Colvin played by Kit, so she’ll be trying to help him stay on a good path. Beyond that, any plots with any person is good stuff.

Beach Wingrider K'eeda of Aeleroth
”I don’t mind sharing my alcohol, but tell me how awesome you know I am first.”

Wanted:
Anything and everything. She’s up for friends, enemies, and more often than not, adores other Blue Riders and Prairie Riders. She likes swimming and sex and brews her own alcohol with Neriherem who is played by RaynePOTM, which she can be coaxed to share. Especially if you’ll take your clothes off.

Warning:
K’eeda has a hard time taking hints. If you don’t want her to do something, it has to be said bluntly. She’s also more than willing to fight someone, but she won’t throw the first punch. But she can insult and antagonize like a champ. She also has a big chip on her shoulder about Bronzers - because she wants the rank that they seem to just be handed.

K'eeda has 'claimed' K'rez, Prairie Wingsecond, as hers. Not that she'd say they're weyrmates but most would. She isn't about to share him and gets possessively jealous if she sees another woman, or man, doting on him. While she ultimately doesn't care if he sleeps with other people, she shouldn't hear about it and shouldn't ever witness it. She's not above interrupting or literally pulling people out of his bed.

Jungle Wingrider Cassipiora of Tesayonth
"We've a duty to the Weyr and to the future of Pern."

Wanted:
I'm always lookin' for interactions with her fellow Wingmates. <3 She's friendly, invades personal space, and is quite chipper. She sort of sees herself as a sister, close friend, and even mother to a lot of Wingmates even though she's quite young - but she's quite motherly as it is. When it comes to those outside of Jungle Wing, she can be dismissively polite.

Warning:
She can become curt and dismissive, bulking at those that are too liberal. She's a traditional girl. Though I can't imagine her getting in too much trouble with those outside of her Wing - she's more apt to walk away rather than fight with someone. It's not her place.

She considers herself in a relationship with R'sin, her Wingleader, played by Kit - though no one would necessarily say that. Just so, she doesn't bed anyone but him and R'sin generally wins her Flights.

Prairie Wingrider B'nyn of Niskyleth
"I'd really rather just somewhere quiet where I can work, but if you need help, let me know."

Wanted:
 A friend or two for B'nyn wouldn't be amiss, though he would only handle them on a one on one basis. But he can tolerate just about any sort of personality so long as they're not actively breaking rules in front of him. He very much enjoys being in Prairie Wing and will go out of his way to help anyone, even if he doesn't like them.

Warning:
Not too many warnings with him besides he can be a bit of a rule bound wher and thus a party pooper. He's not going to do anything that will break rules. Simple as that. He's a Brown Rider.

B'nyn is also head over heels in love with Velatha, played by Laceface. While he still occasionally participates in Flights, he won't be doing so if she's anywhere near him.

Prairie Wingrider Yinaya of Rantasyth
"Let's have some fun, yeah? Wanna go fishing?"

Wanted:
Anything with her family is a go. She is always lookin' out for her kids and those she's related to. Yinaya is all about having a good time and will, even if it means getting punished, go out of her way to have fun. She's done living life based around drills and Thread. She's quick to smile and tease, though never at the expense of others.

Warning:
She has flashes of a temper for serious issues, but otherwise Yinaya is fairly laid back. There's not much you can do to really upset her since she tries to see both sides of a problem.

Yinaya is involved - and engaged - to the crafter Fisk, played by Inki.

Prairie Wingrider Seaphonellqua of Tinth
”We’ll get along just fine if you stay out of my way.”

Wanted:
I’ll probably be a little choosey with who I thread her with. She’s a bit of a pain in the ass. But if anyone wants to deal with a crazy lady, I’m all for it. She's moody, mean, and has little time for anyone unless she wants something. But if that sounds like fun, let's do it.

Warning:
Se’qua is very hard to get close to and a lot of threads she might tumble in have the potential to be combative.

Se'qua is in a very complicated relationship with L'ren, played by laceface, while also being involved with Q'nys played by SirAlahn and N'aen played by Aster.

Weyrling Haithen of Saissith
”If dragons could blush, Saissith would be doing so quite frequently. She’s terribly cute.”

Wanted:
All the friends. Haithen will be graduating at the end of the next turn, but his dragon is an adult now ( as of 5.2590 ). He’s curious to meet and hang out with Riders and it wouldn’t be amiss for him to latch on to someone befitting his adoration ( especially Riders in Jungle). He’s also eager to please and willing to learn from just about anyone.

Warning:
Not many warnings when it comes to Haithen. No sexy times when he was a weyrling, but other than that, just about anything. He doesn't usually break rules, but he's willing to for a good reason.

Weyrling Sethunya of Tyrriath
”I’m sorry, I’d love to stay and talk, but I’ve chores to do.”

Wanted:
I would like to start getting Sethunya involved in more Rider plots. But that being said, if you have a Smith crafter, she knows of them and it is easier to be friends with her. Bonding over crafting would be easy for her. So friendly plots would be great. She needs people to talk with. Someone showing an interest in her would be hilarious, because she’d actually quite oblivious to that. Also, Green Riders make her uncomfortable because of the possibility that her sweet O’sir might end up participating in a Mating Flight. And those make her nervous too. She’s also under the idealistic impression that A’lori needs to meet up with someone tall, dark, and handsome.

Warning:
No matter whether or not someone chases after her, Sethunya is quite happy to be with O'sir, played by SirAlahn. She loves the man dearly. So friendly plots, even dramatically twisted ones, are acceptable. But she won’t be leaving O'sir.

Sr Journeyman Herder Keassa
”The weyr doesn’t have enough space for all of us. Time to move on and move out.”

Wanted:
Anyone in the beast craft hall is always welcome to thread with her, and she’s always willing to take on candidates for the extra hands for work. She sometimes spends time working in the farmer craft hall too, so farmers are most welcome. Generally, any manner of Crafter can easily garner her attention and support. Also, she’s always eager to recruit into her crafthall. It might also be fun for her to participate in a wher run.

Warning:
 Keassa is passionate about her craft, and the move in general, so those Riders that may be less than respectful will find her a handful. But crafters who are equally disrespectful she’s quick to put in their place and speak up against. As a Sr Journeyman, with no masters in her crafthall on Pern, she feels a keen sense of responsibility and will take to punishing members of her own crafthall. She's also very motherly, so anyone she's taken in she'll be quick to defend.

Keassa is in a relationship with the demoted bronzer, D'mir, who is currently adoptable.

Jr Journeyman Dragonhealer Loressa
”I’ve time for everyone. Tell me what’s wrong.”

Wanted:
 I’d love friends for Loressa. She’s a really nice lady and finds it easy to get along with just about everyone. Especially Healers. But she also is fascinated with dragons, so a Rider friend might be terribly cute. If you need a healer for your dragon, she's totally your lady.

Warning:
She’s married to Niphredon played by SirAlahn, and she’s very devoted. So no relationship plots with her.

Jr Journeyman Harper Sevastjan
”Smile, sweetheart, and let me tell you a story.”

Wanted:
He has lots of friends, so he’s always available for a good time. That being said, I’d love a male Rider to show him another side to sexuality that he wouldn’t otherwise get to partake of coming from a crafter/holder lifestyle. He’s a smooth talker and can casually flirt with men or women, but he’s not yet had a casual male fling. And I very much would like to do that. Otherwise, he's good for just about anything since he won't be getting married any time.

Warning:
He is presently courting Pythia played by Aster and Tiynnalacia played by RaynePOTM, and in that regard he won't be doing anything to jeopardize his budding relationships with them. Any flings he has should be super casual because he's pretty serious about the other two ladies - or as serious as Sevas gets about anything.

Apprentice Fisher Ysmersa
”Don’t mind me. I’m just here to learn.”

Wanted:
Anyone in any craft can find Ysmie slinking about, sometimes in places she shouldn’t be. She’s curious but friendly. Friends of any manner are welcome, especially if they don’t mind the crazy, energetic girl.

Warning:
She married Tircin played by Wren as of 10.09.2589 and she’s never been with anyone beforehand, so romantic plots are a no go with this little lady. That's really it.

Apprentice Herder Remira
"Oh, didn't see you there. Who are you again?"

Wanted:
Crafter friends or work buddies would be lovely, though they probably won't get close to her. Remira is remarkably selfish and self-centered. Former Peace Keepers or Gang members might be particularly friendly or familiar with her though and might think they're friends, even if that might not necessarily be true.

Warning:
Remira's brother, Aldrekayn played by Lyndi, is overbearing, possessive, and protective. So it'll be extremely difficult for anyone to be really close to her or romantically interested - and I'm not particularly interested in any plots that might go that direction. Though it can be one sided, Remira won't be returning anyone's affection.

Candidate S'ric
”The best thing you could do for me would be to bleed.”

Wanted:
People for him to prey upon. People for him to toy with. And people to annoy him. Because people need to poke the bear and bother him, and see if they can get him to break.

Warning:
Anyone that prods him too much, or ends up ‘courting him’ will end up dealing with a sadomasochist. He likes knives and can be very, very controlling. If it goes that route, I want it to be a long term plot because I don’t want people discovering this about Searic for a long time.

He currently has a 'thing' for Marika played by Kit and can be really possessive of her.

Wher Butcher Tavianna
"Stay away from my family and we'll get along just fine."

Wanted:
Anything with her family. At all. Or former butchers, since they all sorta worked together during the shitty Pass. Past threads are also great too. As far as most people know, Tavianna is just a wife to Notkerric played by laceface and mother to a handful of children. Those 'in the know', who have dealt with her in the past, will know she's far more than she appears to be and willing to do anything for her family - and she'd done some not so savory things.

Warning:
She hates Riders and largely wants nothing to do with them. Neither does she want anyone to flirt with her. She's a very traditional holder woman and will not take kindly to anyone showing any interest to her. Tavianna also takes anyone getting involved in her family as a potential threat unless they're useful or 'good' people.

She is a big family woman and takes that very seriously. Her husband, Notkerric, and her children Nycolus played by Kyya, Nealros played by Drewliet, and Tresrissa played by Inki are the most important thing in her life.

Weyrfolk Daysepona
"I can help you with whatever you need."

Wanted:
She could use a friend or so. Someone she could confide in. They'd have to be a bit patient with her, because she'd likely not believe they had real friendship intentions.

Warning:
 Daysa is in a rather intense relationship with M'kale, played by Lyndi, who will not take kindly to encroachers on his territory, so I'm not really interested in plots in which someone else takes notice of Daysa for romantic purposes unless you want a very angry Bronzer coming after your character. That's really it.

Drug Dealer Quenneca
"Just because the Healer Hall doesn't call me a Healer doesn't mean I can't help you."

Wanted:
Clients, friends, former gang members she interacted with. All of that fun stuff. She was a drug dealer during the Pass and she's maintained a very small, very private operation at the weyr for those that she's friendly with ( or those that can help her out in some small way ). She's also plays at being a Healer without being recognized by the Healer Hall, so she's perfect for gang members and other undesirables if they need help.

Warning:
She won't be dealing with any Healers since she was kicked out of the Hall except her brother, whom she adores. Beyond that, she's pretty agreeable and friendly with just about anyone so long as they don't personally offend or insult her.

Former Whore Domnitissa
"Hey there. Are you lookin' for some fun? It'll cost ya."

Wanted:
Former clients, people who considered her favorites, gang members who interacted with her, and the brothel owner she worked for. All of that would be great fun. She was friendly with the whores she worked with before and she's generally friendly to just about everyone unless they give her a reason not to be. She does get very, very anxious when she's left alone and she'll be quick to cling to anyone that's familiar if she is alone. Past threads could be  fun.

Warning:
Since 2587, moving over to Southern Winds, she's shacked up with Ophyonis played by SirAlahn and he's a bit possessive over her. So getting involved with Domni now that she's at the weyr might be a bit difficult unless it's friendly relations.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:20:15 PM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:17:24 PM »
Award Tracker
OOC Thanks
|Advertiser|O
|Contributor|O
|Donator|O
|Invitational|O
|SWW Harper|O

Indepth Challenges
|Event Responder|O
|Event Responder #2|O
|Event Responder #3|O
|Event Responder #4|O
|Solo Event #1|O
|Solo Event #2|O
|Solo Event #3|O
|Solo Event #4|O
|Solo Event #5|O
|Solo Event #6|O
|Solo Event #7|O
|Solo Event #8|X
|Solo Event #9|X
|Solo Event #10|X

IC Milestones
|Adopt an NPC|O
|Make an NPC|O
|Free For All|O
|Full Faire|O
|Double Down|O
|Jack of All Trades|X
|Private Party|O
|Rainbow Handler|O
|Rainbow Flyer|O
|Rainbow Flyer II|O
|First Candidate|O
|First Crafter|O
|First Dragonrider|O
|First Holder|O
|First Wher Handler|O
|First Weyrfolk|O
|First Impression|O
|First Flight / Participating|O
|First Flight / Running|O
|First Run / Participating|O
|First Run / Hosting|X
|1st Character to 100 posts|O
|2nd Character to 100 posts|O
|3rd Character to 100 posts|O
|4th Character to 100 posts|O
|5th Character to 100 posts|O
|6th Character to 100 posts|O
|7th Character to 100 posts|O
|8th Character to 100 posts|O
|9th Character to 100 posts|O
|10th Character to 100 posts|O
|1st Closed Thread|O
|5th Closed Thread|O
|10th Closed Thread|O
|20th Closed Thread|O
|30th Closed Thread|O
|40th Closed Thread|O
|50th Closed Thread|O

Character List

Specialty:
Weyrfolk:
Worker Daysepona
Worker Ivonai x Ivisk
Former Whore Domnitissa
Drug Dealer Quenneca x Quensk
//Mine Hall / Holder:
Lady Holder Everalsie x Evesk
Lady Butcher Tavianna x Tavisk

Dragonrider:
Sr Weyr Woman Halirina
Mountain Wingleader W'sar
Jungle WingsecondL'ale
Search Rider C'ace
Wingrider Niema
Wingrider K'eeda
Wingrider A'yara
Wingrider B'nyn
Wingrider Yinaya
Wingrider Seaphonellqua
Wingrider J'dan
Weyrling Haithen
Weyrling Sethunya
Weyrling S'ric
Weyrling S'nis
//Gold
Sr Weyr Woman Halirina

Bronze
Jungle WingsecondL'ale
Wingrider J'dan

Black
Weyrling S'ric

Brown
Mountain Wingleader W'sar
Wingrider B'nyn
Weyrling Sethunya

Blue
Search Rider C'ace
Wingrider K'eeda

Green
Wingrider Niema
Wingrider A'yara
Wingrider Yinaya
Wingrider Seaphonellqua

Red
Weyrling S'nis

Crafters:
JW Herder Keassa x Disucsk
JW Dragon Healer Loressa
JM Harper Sevastjan 
AP Fisher Ysmersa
AP Herder Remira x Remisk, Irask
AP Weaver Faytona
AP Smith Gavita x Gavisk
//Herder:
JW Keassa
AP Remira

Healer:
JW Dragon Healer Loressa

Harper:
JM Sevastjan

Fisher:
AP Ysmersa

Weaver:
AP Faytona

Smith:
AP Gavita

My Ships <3 :
my character x ---
Halirina x S'bok
W'sar x Noa
L'ale / L'nal x Callista, Yestine, Iralye
Niema x K'mar
K'eeda x K'rez
A'yara x M'rek, Y'tol
B'nyn x Velatha
Yinaya x Fisk
Seaphonellqua x Q'nys, N'aen, L'ren
Haithen x J'hal, T'ghen
Sethunya x O'sir
Keassa x D'mir
Loressa x Niphredon
Sevastjan x Pythia, Tiynnalacia
Ysmersa x Tircin
Remira x Aldrekayn
Faytona x P'run, Bl'yx
Tavianna x Notkerric
Daysepona x M'kale
Everalsie x Daresik
Domnitissa x Ophyonis
Ivonai x N'dar
Gavita x Finnmaghaine

Stolen from Rayne because this is neat
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:55:51 AM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
Alright lovelies, I think my plotter / tracker is updated as much as it's going to be. So let me know if something is missing because, well, the tracker and plotter is my brain here. If it's not listed, I won't get around to it.  :love:

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 09:02:45 AM »
Occam's Razor missing for Remira/Aldrekayn

The World Changes Around Us event missing for Remira

House Training missing for Remira/Aldrekayn (I had just started it I think Monday).

Edit: Crap, I meant to post this on your thread tracker. You can move it. Or just leave alone  :bird:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 09:14:44 AM »
<3 Thank you, @Lyndi. And this was the right spot. I don't have responses to my tracker, just my plotter. So this was perfect. I'll get these added.  :love:

Offline Inki

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 04:13:38 PM »
Oh, we didn't lose I Want That One.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 12:19:51 PM »
8D Awesome!  :excited:

I got the other threads updated and added.  :bird: Thanks again. <3

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 10:42:23 PM »
I pawed through your tracker to make sure everything was there, and I found two that were missing. 8D I'm helpful.

20.02.2590 / 10AM - And Too Bad For Him - Seaphonellqua // N'aen, Q'nys
05.05.2590 / 09PM - Kyarsk's Run - Quenneca // Event
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 12:53:53 PM »
So, I did make Elremmiria, so I assume we should plot her and Tavianna together. I know Miria wants a gold wher at some point (and a butt load of flits, because she's 11 and Dragonkin are cool), but obviously, I'd think she'd have to work for it. She considers herself an outsider to the family, but that could change. I don't really know where to go with them, but I figured I should throw the youngest of Tavianna's nieces at you!

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 01:00:35 AM »
Alright, in an effort to clean up my tracker and see where my characters are at, I'm going through and tagging some people to see if these threads need to be closed up or if certain plots are going to be done. Just let me know.

@laceface
I don't want to face the day
Cassipiora and Esclamonde AU. We can close this up.

Finally the Flight
We've had this thread for awhile, so if you want to close it up between L'ren and Seaphonellqua we can.

It's just a flight, right?
Another older one with L'ren and Seaphonellqua that we can close up if you want.

Barracks & Weyr
Same with this. If you just wanna close it up, we can. Between Nalata and L'ale.

Any Other Day
If you wanted to end this here, we could. B'nyn and Velatha.

If there are any older threads you wanna close up so we can make newer ones, we can do that. I think I remember you mentioning wanting to be able to move your characters forward, so we can do that if you'd like.

@Spiffy
Nothing to Give
If you're not feelin' this anymore, we can close it up. Between Arrobella and Tavianna.

@Kyya
Regarding S'ric, I didn't know if you still wanted to move forward with the idea we sorta had regarding Oarlen or if that was just sorta a funny idea we'd had.

@Kit
Not sure what you're wanting to do with Daysepona and Colvin anymore, or if you're wanting to do anything with them anymore. The conversation thread doesn't seem to be going well and I didn't know if you'd any plans with them.

Same with Y'vis and Halirina and Yinaya. I'd been a bit excited to get into threads and the like with them, but I have no idea what you're planning with him or what you'd like to do with him.

Also, not sure if you'd like to try to do anything new with R'sin and Cassipiora since it's been a bit since we've gotten into anything with them. Or if you've no interest, I can close up some of our past threads or the like.

@Wren
I was wondering if you'd like to try and get some new threads with Tircin and Ysmersa up. I'm not quite sure what. Either involving some of the events that have come around, possibly her losing some of her interest in the fisher hall and transferring to the Harper hall, or anything else you could think of?

Same with Halirina and S'bok. Wondering if there was anything more you'd like to do with them or explore with them. Especially with the clutch hatching / touching coming up. Or if there's more you want to explore with S'bok specifically.

@Lyndi
I think we talked a bit ago about some new threads with Niema and K'mar, but now for the life of me I can't remember what they are. ._. And depending on how this all pans out with Colvin and Daysepona, I suppose we'll have some more to do with her and M'kale. I sorta want to play her waiting for him after a Green Flight too. Could be an NPC green flight? I'm curious how she's going to handle that. If you're up for that sorta thing.

@RavenFlame
I'd love to play her and the family together. ^_^ Tavianna idly looks out for her nieces and nephews since her sister lost her husband so it could always be that she took her in for a day. Could always drag @Inki and Tresrissa into a thread too, since she'd want her daughter exposed to 'looking after' others. So it could be something as simple as oiling whers and teaching her how to act around them since Tressi's wher is such a good girl.

Offline Kit

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 04:18:57 AM »
I honesty thought the conversation thread was going better than expected. So I guess up to you on what you wanna do there.  :happy:

It looks like our discussion on Y'vis and Hali and Yinaya got eaten by Y2k17 but basically I'm of the same mind set there. Would be up for a Y'vis/Hali thread, I think we'd said sometime after the riot and Eimerra's outburst. For Yinaya I just wanna wait until I get things caught up and can go through her character. I think we'd mentioned whoever could start first was welcome to, right now I haven't gotten to start any posts for you or lace or a couple other people just with how last month was with work and moving.

R'sin and Cassi, I've been replying to some of their threads that I know have been waiting for a while so sorry about the delay. If you wanna do something more current what did you have in mind?

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 06:05:48 AM »
For K'mar/Niema, it may have been something to do with babies? And I'd like to see how Colvin/Daysepona wrap up their talk (since it seems Colvin is meeting M'kale's challenge) and then have her follow up with M'kale before any other current threads with them. May still want to do a riot aftermath thread with them too :3 So after the thread about Colvin, we can do a post-riot and post-green flight thread?

Offline Wren

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 06:25:49 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage

Tircin and Ysmersa
1. End of day, work talk thread ->  Ysmersa admitting she doesn't want to be a Fisher
2. Chatting about extended family
3. The mess with the rider/holder business
4. Talking about the new flits
5. Thread with him struggling to understand/support  Ysmersa in her new ambition
-- just a few thoughts, let me know what you want to go with

S'bok & Halirina
1. Chatting about long-term plans
2. Admitting he did a good job (for some reason, mebbe?)
3. Trying to have a meal/be social with each other
-- again just some thoughts

Also I would love to get Yolata and Ellariel up and running if you're interested? I know Ellariel isn't really the sort to be exactly outgoing but I think it would be good for her to have some time with her extended family, even if it isn't likely to end up being sunshine and cuddles. As for Yolata it is just a general shout-out for any threads you might have in mind or just want to try out possibly. Anyone let me know!

Offline laceface

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 07:03:12 AM »
@laceface

Finally the Flight
We've had this thread for awhile, so if you want to close it up between L'ren and Seaphonellqua we can.

Another older one with L'ren and Seaphonellqua that we can close up if you want.

Barracks & Weyr
Same with this. If you just wanna close it up, we can. Between Nalata and L'ale.

Any Other Day

If there are any older threads you wanna close up so we can make newer ones, we can do that. I think I remember you mentioning wanting to be able to move your characters forward, so we can do that if you'd like.

OKAY SO.

Cassi/Escla I'm good for finishing.

I kinda wanted to finish the L'ren/Se'qua posts to actually finish them but if you want to move them on and we'll go from there that works too I think it's my time to post anyways.

L'ale/Nalata I'm fine with just closing up. Lost the muse for that one anyways sadly :/

Any Other Day's last post got eaten by the Y2k17. I need to re-write that.

Sound good? I have some new threads for our plots I want to get started too  :love: @SanctifiedSavage

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
That works for me! I can start something if you'd like!

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 05:08:10 PM »
Well the post I've got in mind to write next for it will probably be long and as I'm quite a slow writer I'm kinda waiting for a day when I've got time to do it justice xD We can just continue with the thread assuming that Bella got the job done and I'll make a solo or something of her actually doing it (which means I probably never will but oh well, life goes on)?

Offline Kyya

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 12:50:18 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage If you don't mind 'd like to see if the funny idea works. It's odd of course, but If you're inclined to continue I am as well ^^

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »
Hey! I only just looked at this now and feel super bad. But like... a billion years ago we talked about Keassa and Kyareena meeting just after Kya lost her parents. Because Keassa adopts all the wayward children that hide in the beast pens...

Anyway, I started the thread and obviously didn't tell you so I'm so sorry. Here it is but because it was so long ago I understand if you aren't feeling it anymore, also there isn't a lot to go off. <3

25.02.2587 / 10pm - Don't think about it - Keassa // Kyareena

Again, sorry.

Offline Dashin

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »
So I know we talked about it briefly when I was pondering ideas for Thealdrae but I'd still love to throw her and S'ric at each other and see if anything happens. They're conveniently roommates, so we could probably do a roomie thread pretty easily or do a stuck-on-the-same-chore-rotation kind of thing--I'm not picky, so if you have any additional ideas, have at it!  :happy:

Additionally, if it's something you'd be interested in trying, I'd be interested to do a thread with B'ryn and Halirina and see how they get along, him being "older". I know he's not actually that old but I also feel like he'd get overwhelmed by the overabundance of youth in his own wing on occasion and would be relieved to have at least something of a reprieve in an older rider. Any other suggestions in that direction aren't out of the question either, if you have a better idea/alternative to Halirina.

Offline Aster

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
We currently have a thread (technically two, but definitely at least one that's active) with them, but I wanted to leave a note here that Pythia should probably ask Sevastjan to go to the Riders' Bet with her. Even though they're not yet sleeping together. And if you want to actually play that out, be it in a thread or IC chat ... it would be the most ridiculous awkward fest in the history of everything so. Even if it isn't time for that yet, I didn't want to lose the idea so here it is. <3

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:21 AM »
@laceface

Finally the Flight

Barracks & Weyr

Any Other Day

OKAY SO.

Cassi/Escla I'm good for finishing.

I kinda wanted to finish the L'ren/Se'qua posts to actually finish them but if you want to move them on and we'll go from there that works too I think it's my time to post anyways.

L'ale/Nalata I'm fine with just closing up. Lost the muse for that one anyways sadly :/

Any Other Day's last post got eaten by the Y2k17. I need to re-write that.

Sound good? I have some new threads for our plots I want to get started too  :love: @SanctifiedSavage

All that works for me. ^_^ I'll leave the L'ren and Se'qua stuff up then. I don't mind old threads cause I'm super slow anyways. I just wanted to make sure that you were still interested. I'll close up the L'ale and Nalata one though.

If there are current threads that you want to do though, let me know.  :love:

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »
For you! :love:

32.04.2590 / 08PM - Maiden Flight || Mature - Haithen // N'syn
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »
Alright, so, Seaphonellqua and Yinaya should be all caught up. Tomorrow I'll do one or two other characters. Just let me know if there's anything pressing or that I've missed. <3

Added that thread, alahn. Thanks.  :love:

Offline Aster

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »
A thread that is not on your tracker for you!

07.04.2590, 5:30 AM, Auspicious Encounters for W'sar

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2017, 09:49:31 PM »
Yet another thread! 8D Cause I finally got off my ass and put up one for C'ace and Vicky.

15.06.2590 / 07:30AM - Another Day at the Beach || C'ace // Vicymus

OOC Recent

[Today at 07:24:34 PM]

[Today at 05:26:09 PM]

[Today at 09:00:49 AM]

[Today at 02:43:14 AM]

[Today at 12:28:24 AM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:58:52 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:40:07 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:37:31 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:20:03 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:00:42 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:27:24 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:03:04 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 06:31:43 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:26:09 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 04:10:50 PM]

IC Recent

[Today at 10:26:48 AM]

[Today at 10:16:27 AM]

[Today at 01:00:24 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:42:36 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 04:51:15 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 03:30:27 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 02:04:07 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:36:52 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:38:07 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:23:20 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 12:18:01 AM]

[September 17, 2017, 06:56:22 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 01:24:39 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 08:49:25 AM]

[September 16, 2017, 10:31:35 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran