Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We're back in business! With new events and a new skin, we hope you like the rejuvenated site.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )  (Read 14027 times)

Online SanctifiedSavage

Re: Wanted - Things for my Stuff! ( Sanctified Plots )
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2017, 10:10:10 PM »
@Fiayra
How far back were you thinking? Like, back at the Hold? Because getting to play Tavianna in her butcher days would be awesome >:3

@Tribs
L'ale and M'lan is just disaster waiting to happen, mostly because L'ale wants nothing to do with the Black dragons or their bonded. So, at best, he'd be dismissive.

Sevastjan could use a buddy though. If you want to see if him and L'syn might get along, we could always do stuff before he impressed maybe?

Offline Tribs

• The Doodlederp
  • Leedle leedle lee
    • View Profile
  • Black Weyrling M'lan
    Brown Weyrling L'syn
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2017, 11:19:31 PM »
We can totes do that if you'd like @SanctifiedSavage <3 what are you thinking for maybe the premise?

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »
It looks like L'syn was taking an interest in the Harper Hall. Could always play him while he was a candidate exploring his options because he thought he wasn't going to impress?

Offline Tribs

• The Doodlederp
  • Leedle leedle lee
    • View Profile
  • Black Weyrling M'lan
    Brown Weyrling L'syn
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2017, 12:06:51 AM »
Oooo yas yas! Where shall we put it? :0 and are we doing right before he Impressed or a fair bit before?

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2017, 06:05:44 AM »
Yea, we can totally place it back in Fort Hold! That would actually be pretty fun. And I think it would be interesting to play her without a Wher.

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2017, 06:18:17 AM »
@Tribs
If we put it before he impressed, it'd make more sense for him to be lookin' into being a Harper, yeah?

@Fiayra
What was she doing at the Hold before she got her wher? What part of that would you like to play with her? Could be Tavianna intervened at some rough part of her life ( mostly because it was convenient for her to do so, not because she cares XD ) and they sorta formed some sort of friendship because of that?

Alright, so I went to read her history and HOLY SHIT I didn't realize how young the girl was. XD Did you want Tavianna to be the person she gets her wher from? She still occasionally sells her eggs and it could be that Torlo works out some deal to get an egg from Tavianna for Sarinea. This sorta stuck out to me:
She did not believe him and he challenged her by saying that if the Queen did not allow her to Impress then it would all be a lie.
He seemed so sure, but how could be he so... unless he orchestrated it. >:P Doing so with Tavianna would ensure a wher for Sarinea and thus 'no lie'.

Let me know what you think.

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2017, 09:26:01 AM »
That certainly works for me. I hadn't figured out who Torlo got the egg spot from yet and he was actually a very devious man. She is very delusional so probably wandered into fights so definitely would have needed the help and might not have known it. And it would be before Sheali semi adopted her, though we never got very far in figuring that out, so she would have been alone except for her children, siblings, and husband.

Before she got the Wher, she was helping Holder families and her family through the terror of what has happening. Though, she couldn't really do much at her age. She tried her hardest to engross herself in the Holder population. She even learned cooking from as many people as she could because her mother cooked, and what proper Hold woman didn't know how to cook?

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2017, 09:38:21 AM »
Tavianna isn't going to adopt her by any means, but they could still have a working relationship if she gets her wher. Did you want to thread her getting the wher? You might have to play Torlo a bit, or did you want to thread Tavianna accidentally saving her from thugs once she has her baby wher?

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2017, 09:44:13 AM »
Let's do the saving one. I was saving the Impression for a solo event, once I got the energy to do so.

Offline Inki

« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2017, 09:13:54 PM »
So I have written down here a Paylae and Daysepona thread where M'kale comes and tries to haul her away and Paylae tries to take him on for taking Daysepona when she has work to do. @Lyndi @SanctifiedSavage

And I have a Y'tol and Cassipiora.... but I don't remember what this one was going to be about, so this idea can fade away if you like?

ALSO once we finish up A Second Chance should we do a Fisk, Yinaya and Yaina thread? He's gonna have to ask her to marry him as well, but I don't know whether that should happen before or after he meets Yaina

Wanted Ads
Inanna's Family, Y'tol's Children, Tresrissa's husband, Fisk's Family, Paylae's Family, Ysveta's Brother
Credit to Wren for making all my wonderful signatures

Online laceface

« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2017, 09:23:33 PM »
Interrupting here again for:

"Fisk, Yianaya, ask her to marry him"

me: :excited: :love: :shock: :faint:

*scoots out*

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2017, 08:58:47 PM »
link

Amalthea and Searic post, linked as requested.

Online SanctifiedSavage

Online laceface

« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:48 PM »
I desire two Tavianna and Notkerric threads.

1. Notkerric gifting Tavianna her wher egg.

2. Notkerric finding out the truth of Tavianna's butchery, followed by a "several days later" series in the same thread of him actually sitting down to talk with her about it.

@SanctifiedSavage

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2017, 10:40:09 AM »
I desire two Tavianna and Notkerric threads.

1. Notkerric gifting Tavianna her wher egg.

2. Notkerric finding out the truth of Tavianna's butchery, followed by a "several days later" series in the same thread of him actually sitting down to talk with her about it.

@SanctifiedSavage

I was going to start these today, then I realized I had no idea how. XD  Were you wanting him to confront her AT work? Or have him like... waiting up at home when she returns from work?

In regards to the wher egg, would you like him to bring it to her at home or is he bringing her to an actual clutch to receive it that way? Or would you like him to haul her to an actual like... hatching and she gets Tavisk that way? :3 I'm good for just about any of these, just curious how you envisioned these events playing out.

Online laceface

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage

Maybe waiting up for her? Maybe he never realized she left in the middle of the night after he went to sleep to do work and he wakes up and realizes she's not there and never went to bed, so he decides to wake up and wait for her.

Also, for the eggs, I think a gift he brings home.

Offline Inki

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2017, 04:40:46 PM »
Hey Sav, could we do a past thread of Tressie getting her Wher egg?
I was thinking that maybe Tressie could be watching Nyc bond to his egg, then sees Tressisk hatch a few minutes later and then just begs Tavianna?

Wanted Ads
Inanna's Family, Y'tol's Children, Tresrissa's husband, Fisk's Family, Paylae's Family, Ysveta's Brother

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2017, 04:44:37 PM »
I could never say no to you Inki. Or anyone for threads for that matter

Let's do it.  :happy:

Offline Inki

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2017, 04:46:11 PM »
I shall start it  :love:

Wanted Ads

Online Red

« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »
meh.

So... here's what I'm thinking... Kaladesi and Cassipiora. Maybe we can back date it to right after the hunter attack. I was looking in the thread to see who rescued Cassipiora in the end and help her and Tesayonth to the throng of riders but I didn't see it. Do you wanna maybe write a thread where Kaladesi and Rodeth help them get back to safety? Or do you wanna do a healer hall thread with them? I don't know, just trying to figure something out lol.

And/or Kaladesi and Niema, maybe like catching up as Desi and Niema used to be a little more intimate than they are now?

T'nax and Sevastjan, where the harper is entertaining the old man with music and stories?

V'len and C'ace or V'len and K'eeda, or V'len and B'nyn chatting in between ferrying holder and crafters between the Hall and the Weyr?

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2017, 01:32:35 PM »
Cassipiora was saved by Tallorine. :3 But if you want Kaladesi to come visit her in the healer hall, I'm ok with that too.

For Kaladesi and Niema - Niema doesn't mind being caught by Lady blue riders, but Niema herself is straight. So she's likely to be friendly with Kaladesi, but outside of a flight she wouldn't initiate much of anything more.  So we can have them being friends if you want? Maybe a thread about any of the events that have happened or, if you want to make it more personal, Desi can ask about K'mar?

Sevastjan is an overly friendly harper. If you'd like him to chat and reminisce with your old rider, we can do that. :3 he'd like the opportunity.

Also, Inki was awesome enough to start a Prairie Wing thread for the event. If you want to toss any of your prairie riders there, I'll have mine jump in. Probably Yinaya because she's chatty.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2017, 01:22:45 AM »
Hiya,

Started the Kyareena/Keassa thread here.

If you need me to change anything let me know.  :love:

Offline Inki

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »

Wanted Ads

Offline Fallout

« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2017, 04:39:56 PM »
V'let and Sethunya are classmates if that appeals to you.

I'm not sure I'd be down for Searic going ham on her, but Alinti could still meet him. She and B'nyn could also have an interesting interaction, I think.

Let me know if you have any other ideas, I mostly just went characters who would be easy to throw at each other. (Except the last one, but Alinti is interested in meeting her future peons dragonriders as a whole.)

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2017, 08:24:05 AM »
Seth could always use a friend or two, so if you think they’d get along, we could do some weyrling things with them. :3

As for Searic and Alinti, I’m not sure what we could do with them. He’s a pain in the ass to thread with, so unless she’d have a reason to… AH I HAVE AN IDEA. Scraps could’ve taken something from her. His flit is a bit of a thief so she could chase down the little green turd to get it back. Could be something as simple as a really nice bone comb or the like. While Searic isn’t going to be really covetous of what his flit has found, he’s also not going to be really moved to help her get it back.

Her and B’nyn are fine too, should they run into one another and she needs help. He’s a pretty helpful dude, even if she faked it to get out of doing something.

OOC Recent

[Today at 07:55:18 AM]

by Kyya
[Today at 12:23:50 AM]

[March 28, 2017, 08:01:51 PM]

[March 28, 2017, 01:13:39 PM]

[March 28, 2017, 10:01:13 AM]

[March 28, 2017, 09:47:23 AM]

[March 28, 2017, 07:49:14 AM]

[March 28, 2017, 12:20:39 AM]

[March 27, 2017, 07:31:04 PM]

[March 27, 2017, 05:48:20 PM]

[March 27, 2017, 05:39:04 PM]

by Inki
[March 27, 2017, 03:54:01 PM]

[March 27, 2017, 01:37:12 PM]

[March 26, 2017, 06:23:19 PM]

[March 26, 2017, 04:43:36 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.6.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 1.9.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 5.1.2590 x Weyrlings

Sunbaking - 15.1.2590 x W'um

Klah and Long Nights - 23.1.2590 x Isotarïne

Sun and Sarcasm - 13.3.2590 x B'lye

Breakfast Delivery - 15.3.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.3.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.3.2590 x Penderton

The Place All Roads Lead - 17.3.2590 x Androis