Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Lyndi's Plotter  (Read 7865 times)

Offline Lyndi

Lyndi's Plotter
« on: April 12, 2015, 10:34:20 AM »
Loyal Brown Rider

NAME
K'mar

NAMEDAY // AGE
01.04.2561 (29)

BIRTHPLACE
Telgar Weyr

DRAGON
Brown Berynth

WING // RANK
Beach Wingsecond

WEYRMATE
Niema as of 13.08.2589

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
K'mar is a very laid back, loyal brown rider. He started his life working in the kitchens (cooking is a secret hobby of his) and helped raise his younger sister until he was Searched. He worked hard as a dragonrider with no expectations in life beyond being exactly where he was, but unfortunate events pushed him to the position of Wingsecond. Though he had never planned on advancing in Beach, he's found that he enjoys the position to better help the Wing and M'rek. He also never thought he would settle down with a weyrmate and had lived a majority of his life the same way as most riders, but more recently (2589) he's fallen for a fellow wingmate, Niema, who has become his weyrmate. K'mar is a bit of a bleeding heart who would put his own life on the line if it would mean protecting a complete stranger from harm. This has put his views at odds with the Weyr in the past and is something he's working on.

Jungle Greenie

NAME
Callista

NAMEDAY // AGE
09.06.2562 (28)

BIRTHPLACE
High Reaches Weyr

DRAGON
Green Ariyath

WING // RANK
Jungle Wingrider

WEYRMATE
Favorite of L'ale/L'nal

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Callista is the epitome of a 'Jungle Greenie'. She is hardworking, determined, and loyal to Jungle Wing above all else. While she may not go out of her way for others when not involving Wing duties, she is open to others not in her Wing as long as she's having a good time. She could care less about Holders, is terrified of the Red and Black dragons (and therefore prejudiced against any of their riders), and has a neutral opinion on Crafters. It is the dragonriders that she feels are the most important, because no one would be alive today if not for all of them. She's a Traditionalist in all of her views and anyone who doesn't think bronzes are the best must be crazy. She is one of Jungle's Wingseconds' (L'ale/L'nal) three favorites. She will drop anyone without notice if they call for her. Her sexual partners typically stay within Jungle bronzes or whomever wins Ariyath during a Flight.

Prairie Wingleader

NAME
Z'tai

NAMEDAY // AGE
13.07.2555 (35)

BIRTHPLACE
High Reaches Weyr

DRAGON
Bronze Jenrath

WING // RANK
Prairie Wingleader

WEYRMATE
None

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Z'tai is, for the most part, a fun and upbeat guy. He tries to keep a positive attitude no matter what is thrown his way, because life is too short to worry about the little things. He works a lot with weyrlings nearing their graduation, as most of them will end up in his Wing by that time, and leads most drills, though his Wingseconds also assist in leading many drills. Since Prairie consists of different types of riders, from experienced to troublesome to freshly graduated, their drills can sometimes be divided. He works hard on the newer recruits in identifying their goals and doing what he can to motivate and help them get there. Most people think of him and Prairie as a joke, but Z'tai definitely has a serious side and believes in the Weyr first. He's also a perfectionist, nitpicker, good-with-his-hands woodworker (hobby), and has a love for all women. He'll likely never have a weyrmate because he loves to give attention to women of all shapes, sizes, and ages. He does have a few consistent bedmates, but there's a clear line of where their relationship begins and ends.

WANTEDADS //
Official Ad
Mother: Zarinel, Creche Worker, b.22.03.2538 (53)
Father: Arziknar, Wood Crafter, b.19.09.2532 (58)
-Azinel, Brother, Wood Crafter, b.06.04.2553 (37)
-Marinalyka, Sister-in-law, Weaver, b.31.10.2557 (33)
-Ikzarin, Sister, Creche Worker, b.26.09.2558 (32)
-Fernashe, Brother-in-law, Harper, b.05.07.2556 (34)
-Z'nar (Zarknar), Brother, Brownrider of Moreth, b.12.01.2561 (30), i.2577 (16)
-Z'nel (Zikinel), Sister, Greenrider of Allieth, b.12.01.2562 (29), i.2578 (16) --- Played by Jarakrisafis
-Kids born 2571-2590

Broody Bronzer

NAME
M'kale

NAMEDAY // AGE
06.24.2560 (29)

BIRTHPLACE
Tillek Hold

DRAGON
Bronze Hakurath

WING // RANK
Jungle Wingrider

WEYRMATE
Daysepona as of 15.1.2590

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
M'kale grew up as a drudge at Tillek Hold and Fort Hold and then became a whore in order to survive. He learns to manipulate others as well as himself by becoming whomever the person wanted him to be. This gave him a sort of power that he'd never had before as a drudge and he decided he would work his way up the ranks through his own strength (and manipulation of others to get what he wants). He ends up being Searched and Impresses Bronze Hakurath. They both put their sights on Weyrleadership and this has been and will likely always be their end goal in life. He is a traditionalist in his views on dragonriders versus the rest of the people of Pern and also believes the blacks and reds are abominations. He is a fierce fighter, in Wing duties and hunting but also in general if someone pisses him off. He has a short temper with people and believes that everyone lies. If he thinks he can get something from someone (maybe he's bored and wants to entertain himself, wants something material, etc), then he'll switch back to his whore days of putting on his chameleon mask to manipulate or play with that person. Otherwise, he ignores most people outside of his Wing. The one person who has gained his attention outside of his Wing is a drudge named Daysepona. She is the sweetest, most honest person he's ever come across and he has determined to keep her to himself before the world can taint her. He's very possessive and controlling of her to the point where he won't get along with anyone who tries to steal her attention from him.

WANTEDADS //
Official Ad
G'rell - rider of brown Wervynth (half-brother)
H'nal - rider of blue Crealtynth (half-brother)
Reissa - rider of green Imeranth (half-sister)
Meliarsien - rider of green Verisynth (half-sister)

Flighty and Fun

NAME
Phaedralena

NAMEDAY // AGE
11.01.2573 (17)

BIRTHPLACE
Fort Weyr

DRAGON
Green Deliorath

WING // RANK
Beach Wingrider

WEYRMATE
None

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Lena is one of L'del's many children. Her childhood was pretty normal as a weyr creche child. Once she learns that her father is the bronze Wingleader L'del, she becomes determined to meet him when he can be proud of her. She's Searched at 12 Turns from the creche and Impresses in the next Turn. She works hard in Prairie Wing with the goal of transferring to Beach Wing both because she sees Beach as more of a challenge and because she has a big crush on Beach's Wingleader. She's a very excitable, fun-loving, and short-attention-spanned green rider. She woudl love to make as many friends as possible and live the perfect life of a dragonrider during a time of no Thread. She recently reached her goal of making it to Beach Wing, even though she absolutely hates fish, and is working on proving herself to her new wingmates and Wingleader (while also daydreaming about the latter).

Is it hot in here?

NAME
N'iko

NAMEDAY // AGE
06.03.2556 (34)

BIRTHPLACE
Southern Weyr

DRAGON
Bronze Astaroth

WING // RANK
Mountain Wingrider

WEYRMATE
None

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
N'iko grew up as a prankster in the creche at Southern Weyr who was always getting himself and his peers into trouble. He used the pranks to get attention from the adults when he saw his crechemates getting visits from their parents or family members and yet no one ever came to see him. He is Searched and Impresses at his first Hatching at the age of 12 while at Fort Weyr. Fast forward to time as a rider and he falls in love with with a woman who bears him two children before she dies from Thread. He is devastated by this loss and closes himself off from long-term lovers. Now that everyone has moved to Southern Winds Weyr, N'iko finds himself hardly at the Weyr while he travels and documents findings while a part of Mountain Wing. His short visits back to the Weyr are spent visiting his children and working off sexual tension. He has no intention of becoming emotionally involved with anyone again and tends to seek out green riders who don't hold any expectations for him. Side note: He's very warm-blooded and is constantly found with his shirt/most of his clothes removed because that is how he's most comfortable.

WANTEDADS //
Official Ad
Tommniko of Bixenorth. Son. Born 2574. Impressed 2587.
(name). Daughter. Born 2578. Candidate.
Kolaimor. Son. Born 2583. Weyrbrat. 
Kaylianna. Daughter. Born 2585. Weyrbrat.

Not Interested

NAME
Aldrekayn

NAMEDAY // AGE
33.01.2562 (28)

BIRTHPLACE
Tillek Hold

WHER
Bronze Aldresk
Bronze Rekaysk

RANK
Ex-Peacekeeper

SPOUSE
Not Interested

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Kayn is a reserved, almost unemotional man. Only when his sister is involved will he sometimes slip and let his true emotions show. Otherwise, he is extremely difficult to read or to get to open up. He grew up in the Holds as a drudge, raising and spoiling his sister, and then went from joining a gang to running one. All of his motivations are driven by what would give his sister, Remira, the best life. He would scar his body and soul if it would make her happy. He ends up realizing that he's developed feelings for her and turns to drugs to numb himself of his self-loathing. Toward the end of the Pass, he joins the Peacekeepers and Notkerric's inner circle to, again, better provide for his sister. At Southern Winds Weyr, he feels useless as his sister keeps busy with Beastcraft. The opening of the Mine Hall has revitalized him, though, as the Peacekeepers are reformed and he and his two wher can be put to use again.

We have the vision, let's have some fun

NAME
Kharismene

NAMEDAY // AGE
32.10.2575 (15)

BIRTHPLACE
Fort Hold

DRAGON
None

RANK
Candidate

WEYRMATE
None

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Khary loves to have fun and hardly takes anything seriously. She spent her life fighting to survive either from the Hold conditions as a drudge, or again as a gang member. She's a kleptomaniac from her gang days and can hold up in a fight. Not because she's good, but because she doesn't know how to give up. She can be brutally honest on how she feels about someone or something and she doesn't apologize for any of it, which has lost her any friends over her Turns. Only one friend has stuck by her side, though not for lack of her trying to get rid of him. Now she has come to depend on him as her best friend, though she would never admit such an attachment to him directly. She is a thrill-seeker and will try anything once. Now that she's been Searched, she's having some trouble with catching up to some of the other candidates in reading and writing skills as well as learning that she's no longer free to do whatever and be wherever she wants at any given time.

The Strong Survive

NAME
Saleizo

NAMEDAY // AGE
22.08.2552 (38)

BIRTHPLACE
Fort Hold

WHER
None

RANK
Holder

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
"It's complicated"

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Sal is a (seemingly) cold, calculating man who does whatever is necessary to reach his goal. His mantra is that the strong survive, so he's constantly fighting to stay on top and prove himself as strong. His brother and he organized a mutiny against their gang leader back at Fort Hold, where his brother took over and Sal became his second in command. They compete with other gangs in the Hold and even Crafters in their efforts to gain power. Saleizo ends up building a whore business as a part of the gang in 2570, and this is where he primarily spent his time before the move to Fort Island. Once here, he sidles back to construction and day labor, but keeps in contact with his previous whores, even getting some to continue their work as discreetly as possible. Now that he has moved to Mine Hall, he and his brother begin to set their gang back in motion.

WANTEDADS //
Official Ad
Brother, gang members, whores, dealers, muscle, crafters, peacekeepers, etc.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:25:44 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: Lyndi's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 10:46:57 AM »
*snickers* It'll be interesting to see how K'mar handles Niema taking Colvin on as her mentee. Since the Candidate can't seem to be appropriate around her.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »
Updated with Z'tai. Come play with him!!  :love:

Offline Kit

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »
*throws Marika at him*

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »
O.o yes! Thread idea?

He could help with with something. Maybe she's doing a weyrling chore and he sees her and offers to help? *is trying to remember weyrling things*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:23:33 PM by Lyndi »

Offline Kit

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 05:24:19 PM »
I am open to suggestions.  I was thinking about throwing her and Kelith in the Weyrbowl for her to practice her archery from dragonback.  But if you have a more specific idea I'm down! :)

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »
I like that, it's different. Wanna start and I'll follow?

Offline Kit

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 05:30:24 PM »
Sure, I am finishing up dinner and will be home soon and I'll get one up  :love:

Offline Kit

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 03:21:39 AM »
*skips in*

Spoiler for Tink & Jenrath:

*skips out* :bird:

(If there's anything you want changed, just let me know!)
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:36 PM »
*squeals* I love them!!  :excited:

Thanks Alahn!!!  :love:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
This is me officially requesting that L'ale sequester Callista away during the terrible hatching. >:3

Offline Hart

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 06:19:34 AM »
*tosses K'rez in Z'tai's direction*

They should play, and by play I mean do something with the wing. K'rez is a very hard working individual but I always imagined he had an incredible amount of respect for Prairie's wingleader. He's very proud of what they do in Prairie and the good they do for riders who need help. If Z'tai feels the same way they'd get along splendidly.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 07:04:37 AM »
@SanctifiedSavage Yes yes that sounds good. She would have gotten bored of the long waits in between and I could see her getting antsy and if one of the twins is with her she'd much rather fill the time elsewhere with him. Want me to start them in a new thread or start in the hatching thread?

@Hart Z’tai definitely feels the same way so I think they'll get along great. We're we doing the thread with K'rez reporting in to Z’tai from a sweep or just general report and then K'eeda interrupts at some point? Do you want me to start the thread?

Offline Hart

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 08:36:26 AM »
I had completely forgotten about that but that's perfect!
If you'd like to start that would be great. I can have K'rez wander in wherever you set it.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »
@Lyndi

Me thinks that L'ale is going to toe the line of disrespect and just not go. Illoth will, to pay his respects and to inform his Rider what's going on, but I think L'ale will head Callista off on her way there. And use the excuse "but she's pregnant and needs her rest". >__> No matter how false and how not resting they'll be.  :bird:

Feel free to start the thread if you beat me too it.  :love:

Also. K'eeda is always up for cheering interrupting K'rez and Z'tai. ^_^

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2015, 11:53:32 AM »
That sounds good!  :love:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2015, 04:56:29 PM »
*has been corrected* XD Jungle Wing will be guarding the stupid holders while the hatching is takin' place. So it'll have to be after the whole mess. Probably 8pm. So she can greet him when he gets back. Treat him to dinner in his weyr? He's bound to be in a foul mood after babysitting for so long, then finding out about the shitting hatching to boot.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 04:58:34 PM »
Darn holders! Haha but that works too. I'll get that one up next.  :love:

Offline Red

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 07:48:27 AM »
Soooo... two threads should be had :D

V'len and K'mar - V'len would be apologizing for his stupidity post-Flight

V'len and Z'tai - Doing something... idk what... but something.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 07:46:40 AM »
V'len and K'mar: sounds good! Do you want to start with them?

V'len and Z'tai: how about after the current event when Z'tai goes to check on him in the Healer Hall to see how he's doing?

Offline Red

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2016, 09:42:03 AM »
Yeah, that sounds good. I'll put up the first post for the V'len/K'mar when I get home tonight.

We'll have to wait a couple of days for the V'len/Z'tai post but that sounds perfect

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 08:34:43 PM »
So. Uhm.  :fear: I know I got about 800 million threads and stuff. But. Uhm. I'd like another Niema x K'mar and M'kale x Daysepona.... Mayhaps after the craziness of the attack, hm?

Also, having Callista come to the Twins asking to be able to do more in her condition might just be terribly amusing... and something we need to do.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 08:58:33 PM »
Yes yes and yes! (says the girl who has once again fallen behind on posts xD). I have M'kale and Daysepona on my list to start already and I can definitely have Callista show up at their office at some point (um...maybe after the last hunt for the night?) to ask. So 1.3 7:30pm or so? And K'mar will have been a bit extra attentive over the past week, so anything during that time or again 1.3 at end of day to talk about what that means for the Weyr (& K'mar has a sister in healer hall O.O)? Unless you have another idea in mind. I probably won't get to posts until this weekend, so if you're able to start either Niema x K'mar or M'kale x Daysepona then awesome otherwise I'll get to these 3 this weekend  :love: :love:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 10:14:27 PM »

I'll see about getting threads up if I actually get to touch my to do list.

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Today at 12:14:46 AM]

[December 08, 2018, 09:44:44 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 05:55:35 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 12:45:11 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 12:16:25 PM]

[November 30, 2018, 08:31:06 PM]

[November 25, 2018, 06:52:49 PM]

by Inki
[November 19, 2018, 03:12:43 PM]

[November 18, 2018, 03:42:12 PM]

[November 15, 2018, 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

IC Recent

Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | The Gates - Demons vs Hunters Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!