Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Lyndi's Plotter  (Read 7877 times)

Online SanctifiedSavage

Re: Lyndi's Plotter
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 12:24:33 AM »
Flight Thread for Callista so you don't miss it. <3  :love:

Offline Beasty

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 10:27:37 PM »
Yestine and Callista  since they are both devoted favorites of the twins I think it would be fun for them to be friends, good friends. Was thinking it could be fun to have a thread of these two together. Perhaps a girls in in one of their weyrs? Or something idk lol

@Lyndi

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 06:45:57 AM »
Imma go ahead and close Hoping it's not a mistake if that's ok with you, and I updated Daysepona's profile to denote him as her 'weyrmate' of sorts as of that date, if that's all good. 8D

I look forward to another thread with them sooooooooooooon. Gold flight, maybe? If he's hunting her down once he loses?

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 11:13:45 AM »
@Beasty That sounds good ^^ Maybe Yestine is checking in on Callista's pregnancy or helps her wash since she can't really reach her feet or behind her back. Callista would return the gesture and wash Yestine's back. Or Yestine sneaks a snack (bubbly pie?) from the kitchens to share? Let me know if any of those work.

@SanctifiedSavage Gold flight works, though I think I still want to do a thread with them immediately following the Hunter attack. Just need to get some posts out XD And we still need new Niema and K'mar  :love:

Offline Inki

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 08:13:29 AM »
Heya @Lyndi, @SanctifiedSavage, @SirAlahn, @Beasty,

So I just got my girl for the twins approved and was wondering if you'd be up for some pre-twins girl time? Before I go ahead and lay out some ideas, you can totally tell me that all of them are bad, if they are. My feelings won't get hurt, I just want to fit in as goodly as good.

Okay, so first off Iralye isn't with the twins yet. So I was thinking it may be cool if Yestine, Callista and Iralye are all friends, and they sort of encourage her to try them out at least.
So, a little backstory. Iralye is pretty unsatisfied with the people she's slept with, hates sleeping with blue/brown riders, is super duper submissive. So that's that, but also, she doesn't share details of her personal life very well. So barely anyone would know how dissatisfied she really is with her sex life so far, unless, she's reasonably close friends with some Jungle Greenies.

So I'm hoping we could rp with Callista, Yestine and Iralye the whole "oh sex is boring" and they're like "You should sleep with the twins then"

BUT if you don't think that'd work then it's okay aaaaand we can think of something else.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 11:51:10 AM »
That sounds good to me! ^^

-still owes @Beasty post with Callista/Yestine-

I swear it's on my list!  :love:

Offline laceface

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 11:42:38 PM »
Was thinking... M'kale/Escla would work better before the riot on our original date of 01.04. Is that okay? @Lyndi

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 06:15:39 PM »
No problem  :love:

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 01:18:23 PM »
Updated 1-31-17

Just have to do thread descriptions but >__> I'm tired. Hopefully I didn't forget anything XD

Offline laceface

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 02:10:26 PM »
It looks sooooooooo good! I love it  :love:

Offline Aster

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 05:03:04 PM »
Your plotter is GORGEOUS.

Most of my characters are WIPs, so I'm flailing on anything to offer right now, but dang it's the most beautiful thing.

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 08:55:44 AM »
Not sure if you saw this, but Inki and I had an idea for Daysepona.

So I have written down here a Paylae and Daysepona thread where M'kale comes and tries to haul her away and Paylae tries to take him on for taking Daysepona when she has work to do.

Didn't know if you'd be interested. This would have to be before the riot, I think, and the whole Colvin mess. XD

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2017, 09:22:20 AM »
XD I'm up for that!

Offline laceface

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 11:41:47 AM »
@Lyndi we need to change the time on our Callista/L'ren thread. If you could drop it back to 8pm please? I just realized I have a time conflict :/ I'm also ready to start winding it down so I'll write in an OOC note once I respond. Thanks love  :love:

Offline CatTiff

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
Plottage between Nalise and either Callista or M'kale or both on the loss of R'sin who was someone they all looked up to. Maybe one of them will take her under their wing to help her to get Hia in line. :P (Hia is Trouble.)
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »
Is Nalise still a weyrling? Maybe she and Callista met while Callista assisted R'sin with some individualized weyrling training toward the end of her pregnancy (months 5 and 6 I think). Or at least met her if she'd ever approached R'sin when she was with him to know that she's his niece. I can definitely see a thread with the two of them.

I'm not sure about M'kale, since he doesn't give anyone outside of his Wing the time of day really, unless they do something to (unfortunately) grab his attention. These usually aren't good encounters  :bird:. If you want to try them, she could try to approach him by knowing he was in R'sin's Wing, but I'll forewarn he won't be nice and it might be a short thread.

Offline CatTiff

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2017, 03:00:06 PM »
yah she graduates at end of Month 10 so Callista it is. Nalise will want to live up to her Uncles name and stive to be the first Green Wingleader
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Aster

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 10:23:29 AM »
M'kale and H'vier should be friends. And do something. Wing interaction yay.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 05:04:56 PM »
@CatTiff Sounds good to me! I'm easy for whomever starts the thread. I'm out of town all week without a computer, so I won't be able to get anything up until next week at the earliest.

@Aster Yes! Maybe we can do a thread before H'vier becomes the new Wingleader so we can figure out their dynamic in the Wing together before his role changes? Maybe them doing a drill together, teamed up for Hunting, or talking at the Jungle table for a meal?

Offline Inki

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2017, 07:07:16 PM »
Heyyyy friend
I'm know you're still busy, so no rush, no pressure. I was just lookin' at your tracker and I didn't see this thread for N'iko and X'rine on your list. If you're not keen on it because it's been so long or something that's cool, just wanted to check  :love:

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2018, 01:27:47 PM »
Updated 03.29.2018 with newer characters, character summaries, and wanted ads <3

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
Alright, I'm totally slow.  :faint: BUT, now that both Saleizo and Oppesine is approved, we should threeaaad them. Because it will be fuuuuuuuuun. I do believe we have the start of them meeting up with our samples, so I'd love to play that out. Also, there were a couple instances in the history that'd be fun too. If you're up for it.

>_> Imma probably throw her at him in the Hush, Hush event too. Because I'm needy like that.  :love:

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2018, 10:07:37 AM »
Sounds good to me! I won't be home this weekend, so I can get the sample up and a response on Monday. And there are a few scenes in her history I'd like to play out too :3 Like the marriage argument. And when she finds out his group was behind the runner kills.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 03:48:58 PM]

[December 10, 2018, 04:15:07 PM]

[December 10, 2018, 01:34:52 PM]

[December 08, 2018, 09:44:44 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 05:55:35 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 12:45:11 PM]

[December 02, 2018, 12:16:25 PM]

[November 30, 2018, 08:31:06 PM]

[November 25, 2018, 06:52:49 PM]

by Inki
[November 19, 2018, 03:12:43 PM]

[November 18, 2018, 03:42:12 PM]

[November 15, 2018, 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

IC Recent

[Yesterday at 10:34:14 PM]

[November 30, 2018, 03:14:02 PM]

[November 26, 2018, 06:33:11 PM]

[November 22, 2018, 05:06:55 PM]

by P'ar
[November 19, 2018, 12:45:29 AM]

[November 18, 2018, 01:25:10 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:03:55 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 02:59:18 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 02:49:28 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 02:40:03 AM]

by L'ok
[October 24, 2018, 05:30:02 PM]

by L'ok
[October 24, 2018, 04:56:36 PM]

[October 21, 2018, 06:19:54 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 04:52:50 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | The Gates - Demons vs Hunters Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!