Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Event [ 15.6.2589 ] Scouting Volunteers  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 15.6.2589 ] Scouting Volunteers
« on: February 24, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »

The news is out. Former Lord Holder Maeron has gone around Halirina and S'bok's authority to put out his plea for help. He's not demanding Riders, but asking them to remember just what they all struggled to survive the 9th Pass for. All the remaining survivors can't continue living in the Weyr.

It's time to move out.

Riders:
Maeron is asking for Riders to volunteer, risking Halirina and S'bok's displeasure, to scout for a viable place to begin construction of the new Hold. This means risking yourself and your dragon for the disgruntled and cramped Holders and Crafters. A noble calling, albeit a dangerous one. Will you help?

Crafters / Holders:
Your Lord Holder is risking himself and his position for you. It's a well known fact that the Holders and Crafters don't have the supplies they need or the room to breathe. Imagine getting your own Hold back! Imagine an actual craft hall for supplies, apprentices, and records! This cannot happen at Southern Winds. So don't let any nay saying dragon riders ruin this opportunity. Time to pull strings, make some demands, and show the Weyr you're ready to stand on your own again.

Volunteers
Sh'lon
O'sir
C'ace
M'rek
Finnmaghaine
L'rak
Arianr
T'yod

Characters Who Have Participated
Carayia
A'tor
Erieen
A'lori
Sethunya
L'ale
L'nal
Tianaice
Tyldas
O'sir
Iseult

IC Thread

Participation
We ask that all ranked characters have some manner of reaction to this monumental moment. Either disavowing what Mearon calls for, or supporting him. You may post in the thread, in a new thread as a reaction, or in this topic here to detail what your character might do.

Otherwise, standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 04:52:13 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Asoliel

Re: 15.6.2589 Scouting Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:20:22 PM »
A'tor and Carayia won't be a part of this. Not like O'sir is gonna let them skimp on their chores and classes to help the Lord Holder.

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:22:56 PM by SirAlahn »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »
Erieen and A'lori won't be participating in the scouting since, well... Candidates. Also the jungle would eat them.

Added : Sanctified
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 01:56:25 PM »
Shea will volunteer!

I would post but I'll be going home this weekend so I don't know if I'll get a chance.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:40:44 AM by SirAlahn »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 12:43:34 AM »
He has been added. :3 Don't forget to post in the relevant IC Lists for Shea.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 01:35:20 AM »
Go ahead and mention O'sir and Sethunya. Not in the event thread, but in You Want Me To Do What?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:14:02 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 02:26:52 PM »
L'ale Isn't even going to show up. Maeron isn't worth his time. I might plot out a reaction thread though.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:02:55 PM by SirAlahn »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 05:02:11 PM »
I suspect L'nal won't either in that case. And I'll poke at your reaction thread with him if you like. :3

Tianaice probably won't be around for the announcement itself, since I doubt they'd drag out all the kids in the Creche for that. And I'm not sure yet if I'll be doing a post with Tyldas, but I'm sure he'll be in conference with Maeron at later points, in the interest of getting the Harpers a real Crafthall.

Added : Sanctified
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:55:18 AM by SirAlahn »

Re: [ 15.6.2589 ] Scouting Volunteers
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »
L'rak will volunteer to be a scout.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:10:44 PM by SirAlahn »

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!