Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
2.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Rayne's Plotter  (Read 3941 times)

Offline RaynePOTM

Rayne's Plotter
« on: May 12, 2016, 01:52:26 AM »

Oh, right. The plotter. The plotter for Rayne, the plotter chosen especially to kill Rayne, Rayne's plotter.

Keron
"I'm only an asshole if you're an idiot."
-Blue Wher Erosk and Brown Wher Kerosk-
-Gold Flit Kinabori, Green Flit Sparrish and Blue Flit Takonic-

Who he is
A Miner Apprentice with a nack for pyrotechnics
What I would like
*Friends that can help him get out more
*Enemies for him to play pranks on
*Maybe someone for a bit of hanky panky - nothing permanent though
What you might use him for
*If you want to make a mortal enemy or a begrudging friendship with someone who prefers being left alone in darkening caves or blowing things up
*If you need a non-dragonrider to father your next child
*If your character feels like they need to 'fix' someone (but they won't succeed)
*If your character thinks that closed off people are a challenge, leading to any of the above

Neriherem
"Can I interest you in a totally legal and not at all bootlegged or illicit bottle of moonshine?"
-Bronze Wher Nerihesk-
-Blue Flit Pettrei-

Who he is
*A Vinter/Brewer Journeyman who makes a little extra on the side
What I would like
*Has three daughters and is interested in making some more
*Some 'traders' to help him with his illicit activities
What you might use him for
*If you want alcohol and don't want anyone to know he's your man
*If your character wants a breeder or just fun times he's open to it

C'bryn
"Calm down, I just need the measurements for the garment, this isn't in anyway because you're super attractive."

Who she is
*A Dressmaker/Weaver turned candidate trying to fix everyone's problems but her own
What I would like
*A romance, is happy with anyone - not necessarily something permanent
*To get to know more candidates and make some friends
*To meet at least one person she doesn't like but has to deal with anyway
What you might want her for
*Does have a unnamed, gay husband in the Minehall so if anyone's a working there they may know her and know of her marriage problems
*She's still weaving as part of her candidate chores so if you want clothing made you could come see her

Kyareena
"Big things come in small packages... and pack a mean punch so shove off."
-Gold Wher Kyarsk-
-Brown flit Courage, Bronze Flit Obi, Green Flits Morni and Onor-

Who she is
*A tiny farmer with a Gold Wher always looking to prove herself
What I would like
*General friendship
*A dragonrider to ease her unease about people who think flying dragons is fun
*If your character is a healer you might know her for delivering herbs from the farmer hall
*A small child to tease as long as you say sorry and don't mind being shoved
*If you are looking to make a friend in the farmer hall

B'lye of Green Uereth
"That's what greenriders do... they gossip."
-Green Uereth-
-Bronze Flit Axander, Brown Flit Tethine, Blue Flits Reela and Ralee-

Who he is
*Mountain Wingsecond who is largely weyr-bound
What I would like
*General friendship
*People to gossip with
*Young dragonriders to influence
What you might want him for
*A mentor
*Gossip

Nishi of Green Xasheyth
"I look better in green anyway."
-Green Xasheyth-

Who she is
*Green Weyrling with hopes for jungle and a need for constant validation.
What I would like
*General friendship
*People to gossip with
*Young handsome dragonriders to seduce (as soon as she's out of weyrling training)
*Future greenrider gossip crew
*Someone to boss around
*Casual sex?

Tiynnalacia
"Breaking teeth in is a favourite pastime of mine."
-Bronze Wher Tiynnalsk-

Who she is
*Ex-peacekeeper with some serious attachment issues.
What I would like
*General friendship
*People to gossip with
*HER SISTERS
*PLEASE MAKE THEM
*Ex-peacekeeper friends
*Holder friends
*Someone to boss around

Omenya
"Bees?"
-Brown Wher Yannusesk-
-Green Flit Smokey-

Who she is
*Bee-keeper whose train of thought was long since derailed
What I would like
*General friendship
*Beastcrafter buddies
*plz make her mother
*Extra honey
*Beastcrafter knowledge

Galve of Red Weyteleth
"She talks enough for the both of us."
-Red Weyteleth-

Who they are
*A Redrider without the excitability
What I would like
*General friendship
*Daredevil buddy
What you might want them for
*Sociable dragon interaction with slightly less sociable riders

W'lleni of Brown Iaoth
"Nice."
-Brown Iaoth-
-Blue Flit Iceman-

Who he is
*Anti-bullying device - install one in your friendship group today!
What I would like
*General friendship
*Someone to clash with
*Cool friend
*Anti-bullying device - install one in your friendship group today!

T'stann of Bronze Nerenith
"There is no argument, or woman, I can't win."
-Bronze Nerenith-

Who he is
*A Bronzer with a lust for arguments and difficult women
What I would like
*General friendship
*Someone to clash with
*Someone to debate against, either in fun, for the love of knowledge, or because he's a dick
*Mentor-ish person
*Casual relationship stuff
*All of the above
*Someone to casually hate because of his arrogance
*An old holder family connection
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:47:10 PM by RaynePOTM »

Offline Kit

Re: Rayne's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 02:11:26 AM »
But that Emperor's New Groove reference yo. You are my people.  :love:

So I've already handily thrown Colvin at Keron (ahhh that quote, I'm only an asshole if you're an idiot XD Colvin likes him very very much) and had Colvin crash a thread with Neriherem.

I'd like to throw Karou at Cabryn. Karou is a bit of an artist, she spends her free time deep in the tunnels in a little book she found way back when they moved to the island painstainkingly etching out a mural with whatever charcoal, paints, or bits of she can get her hands on. If she finds out Cabryn was a Weaver and likely has ins with them for dye she's gonna go  :shock:  :excited: :happy:

Ps. @Hart check out that glorious ENG reference, let us both appreciate it.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:17:01 AM by Kit »

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 02:16:32 AM »
Doo eet!

Actually sounds like something Cabby would love. But she's a bit of a stickler for rules and the like, so you may have to so some trading (a drawing would probably do the trick) for any dyes. *sigh* RPing characters that don't like to break rules is hard.

She'd also love to hang with a 'real' artist, she considers what she does as art but she'd love to draw if she could. If I can find out how they do that chalkdye stuff they might do a collaboration dress!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:19:14 AM by RaynePOTM »

Offline Kit

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 02:19:35 AM »
Karou is crafty and stubborn, she'll figure out a way to convince her, even if it's just getting the old dye that is about to go bad, despite the poor quality any dye it better than none. I don't what to claim the open thread cause I might not be able to post until Saturday but if it hasn't gotten too far along I will throw her there otherwise I'll start something for us on Saturday.

Yes yes yes to all of that! And I am all for giving Karou some more good female influences in her life. :3 She grew up with brothers so she is a tomboy and she's just coming into her sexuality so she's been a little preoccupied with boys...and girls XD still trying to figure herself out. Ah youth :P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:22:06 AM by Kit »

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 02:50:02 AM »
YAY! Sounds good to me  :happy:

Offline Hart

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »

Yesssssss. More people who love ENG. <3

While I'm here I want to request all the interactions between Neri and K'rez:happy:
K'rez is currently in a, im not sure relationship would be the right term, so lets just go with involved. XD He's involved with K'eeda. He asks her every few months or so to be his Weyrmate but never expects her to say yes and fully understands that his is not the only bed she shares. Quite frankly, I'd love if these two were friends, brought together by the typhoon that is their favorite Blue Rider.

K'rez is a down to earth, relatively serious Brown Rider but he's not the sort to go out of his way to make trouble for people. He probably wouldn't care in the slightest that they were brewing alcohol as long as they didn't get anyone hurt.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
AWESOME! @Hart

That would be the absolute best, Neri would love to be friends with K'rez not only because he's super cool but probably because it would give K'eeda a heart attack to think they were plotting without her.  :happy:

I'll see what I can think up for a proper plot between them. It would probs have to go in the Past and Possibilities I think, because it would be hard to explain why we've never really met.

OOHHH! Kids! Neri has three daughters so maybe the story time thing you wrote about in his profile could be how they officially meet?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:54:40 PM by RaynePOTM »

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »

Excuse me? K'rez and Neriherem bahbie thread? Because they're both fantastic fathers and SOMEONE babies the shit out of K'eeda's kids ( and it ain't K'eeda ).

So. Ya know. If you needed an idea... *cough*

Online Inki

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 06:57:42 PM »
Gimme a K'eeda, Neriherem and Paylae thread. Because their business has expanded to include my crafty kitchen worker.
@SanctifiedSavage @RaynePOTM

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 11:49:05 PM »
Whoa, whoa. Hold up. Did I miss something? >__> Why is Paylae included?

Online Inki

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 11:54:50 PM »
She knew Neriherem (well, more his wife) from her old life, and now pinches stuff from the kitchens that he can't source himself. But, she doesn't have to play a big part, and she might not even know K'eeda, I just thought it might be interesting... Did I forget to tell you?

@SanctifiedSavage

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 11:59:49 PM »
No one has said anything to me. :/

I'm not planning on hooking K'eeda up with any other 'friends' in this operation, but if she's going to be Neriherem's contact, that's fine. I doubt K'eeda will want anything to do with her, since she doesn't share her brewer friend well at all neither would she want a bunch of people knowing about what they're doing anyways. She'd rather people think Neriherem is fat than know about what they're doing as it could probably land with K'eeda getting grounded or whatever for stealing supplies and the like. It's a silly sounding operation, but it can still get them in a lot of trouble.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 12:15:14 AM »
It wasn't an official thing to include Paylae, it was just she knew Neri, that's all. There isn't a big operation and we hadn't planned one, we just figured because Neri did have contacts in the kitchen she could be one of them. Not in on the 'operation' so to speak, just a contact.

If K'eeda doesn't want to RP with Paylae that's cool, we weren't trying to force you into anything, and she doesn't have to know about K'eeda being in on it, Inki just wanted some friends for Paylae and figured it would be cool to RP with K'eeda, and there was a way to get her in.

If you don't want it that's totally cool Sanctified, nothing was actually planned or anything.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:17:56 AM by RaynePOTM »

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 12:20:52 AM »
That's fine. I was expressing my extent of it because I wasn't sure what had been planned, if anything. K'eeda isn't going to be talking to anyone else about what they do because, generally, the more people involved the more likely they are to get in trouble and I'm not really interested in having my Rider grounded and punished just yet. XD Not for alcohol, anyways.

So if Neriherem is using her as a contact, that's cool. I'd just prefer she not know about their operation or what it is they do.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 12:34:51 AM »
Of course! Totally get that!

We'll probably make a running joke of it that Paylae doesn't know what it's for. Like, every time she'll ask why he needs so much grain or sugar and he'll give some vague answer about cakes for his kids or something and she'll get mad because he damn well knows her cakes are the best. And she'll blackmail him into doing stuff for her because she doesn't know what he's doing but she's damn sure it isn't any good and on Mariiniia's grave there'll be something this man can do well other than drinking.

Neri will be like 'oh, so hard done by being bossed around by tiny women'.

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 12:38:14 AM »
If that works for you. ^_^ Mind you, that means she'll have to account for all the things she's giving him and come up with some manner of excuse then. It becomes a slippery slope eh? :P But however you guys want to work it out.  :love:

Offline Beasty

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 12:55:53 AM »
@RaynePOTM

Keron and Palissa – her husband is a miner. Perhaps that is how they know each other. Hmmm not sure on any thread ideas right ATM

Kyareena and Palissa – Palissa is pretty easy to throw at any one and since both have Whers and are both crafters I think these two might be a give in :D

C'bryn and Ilse – she is a weaver too! And since she had not been searched yet she is still in the weaver craft hall! :)

C'bryn and Palissa – perhaps because of her husband being a miner as well she knows of the situation with her and tries to be a good friend to her?

Simia She is my womanizing blue rider that loves women no matter their profession. She is always looking for lovers and friends :D

ANDDDDD this is all I got right now so if ya any other ideas just let me know :D

Online Inki

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 01:54:30 AM »
Sure. Whatever works. I'm chill.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 02:15:51 AM »
I love the Cabryn and Ilse pairing! At the moment Cabryn is basically losing her head over trying to design a new rider tunic, so maybe she can just waltz into the weaver hall like 'I GIVE UP! I'M NEVER LOOKING AT ANOTHER TUNIC EVER AGAIN! Oooh, what are you drawing?! That's pretty! Can I have one?" kind of thing?

The Kyareena and Palissa pairing would be awesome too, does Palisk go to the Healer Hall for regular treatments or checkups on his wing? At the moment Kya and Kyarsk are in the Healer Hall a few times a day when Kya isn't working, so that's a possibility? Or maybe Kya is just doing some trading with the Smith's for equipment and the like for the Farmer Hall and she'll meet with Palissa that way?

Offline Beasty

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 05:10:05 PM »
@RaynePOTM

I think that sounds so cute! if you wanna start it I will throw Illy in there :D

She might go to have the healers check on him when his wing is really bothering him and I like the trading idea as well

Hah do you mind starting these gems? If you do I can throw up starters just let me know :D

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
@RaynePOTM

I think Kyareena and Sarinea should have either known each other or meet. You know, as two Wher handlers. Maybe help each other out with the difficulties of raising a Wher and gush over them both like proud parents.

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »
You Aren't So Bad After All Let me know if you need anything changed. <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 03:36:21 AM »
I kinda wanna throw Arrobella at Neri, but I'm not sure how well they'd gel together. Bella can be a bit... heartless, when it come stop life, but she's pretty hedonistic so I guess they may get along? It may be better if he's unaware of her wher and the wher stuff she was/is involved in (with Tavianna), though she's most likely to be seeking him out for his exceptional moonshine. Her late husband was a Vinter, not a particularly good one, and though she does make some herself the results aren't usually great xD Anyway, I thought it worth suggesting, if you don't think he'd like her then that's cool (I can imagine most wouldn't) :)

Bella may also be interested in Keron's explosions, because boom.

Cabryn might get along with Danaera my new blue Weyrling. Maybe they know each other from before Dany Impressed? Maybe she's just curious why Cabryn is watching their drills xD

Other suggestions welcome.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 07:28:41 PM »
Thoughts for Sokon & Nishi (But Mainly Xasheyth and Creath

So if Xasheyth loves greens, would it be feasible that she forces Nishi to approach newly impressed weyrlings. In part to impart knowledge but also to make friends?

If so I figure we can backdate something for soon after Sokon impresses Creath for the two greens to establish a friendship... Just a "Hello Tiny Green, I am bigger green. We are perfect". And they just keep interacting until Nishi and Sokon are forced to interact >.> Bonding over dragon love is easy~

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 07:54:33 PM »
Yaaasssss! Nishi won't have to be dragged much though, she loves making friends, especially with people she feels senior over already, even if it isn't really the case. She'd definitely be making the rounds of new green riders.

It would be even more interesting to watch as Creath starts to catch up to Xasheyth in size, though that would take a little while.

If you want to start a thread I'm happy for whatever <3

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Today at 07:35:48 PM]

[Today at 07:05:38 AM]

by Inki
[Today at 04:50:38 AM]

[Yesterday at 11:51:22 PM]

[Yesterday at 03:15:53 PM]

by Inki
[Yesterday at 02:59:31 PM]

by Inki
[Yesterday at 02:51:04 PM]

[Yesterday at 05:10:03 AM]

[February 21, 2018, 08:10:45 PM]

by Inki
[February 21, 2018, 08:10:45 PM]

[February 21, 2018, 07:57:43 PM]

[February 21, 2018, 07:41:47 PM]

[February 21, 2018, 07:14:28 PM]

[February 21, 2018, 06:52:28 PM]

[February 21, 2018, 06:34:31 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Kitaro Weyr Under the Wings | Elzynthia
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Beyond Redemption Open Affiliate!

Lyer Weyr Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | X-Men/Avengers Roleplay
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Chaos Unbound Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!