Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
1.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Rayne's Plotter  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Red

Re: Rayne's Plotter
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 06:14:08 AM »
I don't have any threads with you. So... here is Kaladesi. Do with her what you will. Don't worry, she'll enjoy it

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
So I know he's not been approved yet, and I don't know if he'll really suit, but -- I need more Cabryn in my life, and if you're still looking for romance style plots with her, I'm willing to offer up Vicymus. He'd not be good for anything permanent or overly serious, but if you want to get her into a bit of mischief with someone like him, or explore something a bit more casual, I'm more than willing. ^_^
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »
@Spiffy
I totally didn’t see this I’m so sorry!!!
I’d love a C'bryn / Danaera thread, Cabryn would have only been a candidate for a little while before Danaera impressed but I think they’d get along really well!
I'm also happy to throw Neriherem at Arrobella, I don't really mind if they get along or don't so if you want to play it out, I'm super happy for that.

@RavenFlame
Did you want to do that Lokin / C'bryn thread the same as it was, or just continue from where we left off? ❤ I was next to post as we were but if you want to go back to the start that’s cool with me!

@Kit
I’ll get that Colvin / Keron thread back up soon, just been a long day today. ❤

@SirAlahn
I’m super excited for a Vicymus / C'bryn thread! If you want them to be a casual romance thing that would be super awesome, but she likes him anyway just ‘cos he’s cute. Although she might try to mother him… like a lot. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:00:24 AM by RaynePOTM »

Offline Kit

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 04:08:30 AM »
No worries, yesterday was crazy I know.  :love:

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 10:52:14 AM »
I'm good for whatever works best with Cabryn and Vicky. ^_^ At the very least, I'm sure he'll flirt with her pretty obviously, and would likely be a bit oblivious to her mothering him. XD So that's not about to dissuade him.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 03:31:46 PM »
Whilst trying to be useful I'm probably just going to end up being annoying, BUT. I went through and made note of which threads I was in still had lost posts, and have been intending to post to let people know. <3 That being said, sadly, Cabryn's last response to A Simple Question appears to have been a sacrifice to the void. :C

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2017, 06:24:28 PM »
@SirAlahn

Yeah I know, I'm working on it but everytime I sit to do posts my brain turns to mush. I'll get a reply up asap I promise.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 07:14:20 PM »
No worries at all! I'm in no rush. <3

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2017, 11:07:35 PM »
*Throws Zondesh at C'bryn*. I have no idea what they'd do, but he likes altering clothing, and designing clothing, and no doubt he'd adore the chance to draw her an outfit or do something that's just... really gay like. (He's not gay, but bisexual, so it could end in bed or something). I don't know? Ideas? XD

Offline Aster

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »
I have no threads with you D: so, let's see.

How about C'bryn and Vanelwynne? Wynne could easily need something mended, and doesn't have time to do it herself, so: recruit a candidate! She's fussy about the candidates, and so she has to find a Weaver candidate for it. She could pull Cabryn from whatever chore, possibly something in the laundry because mending totally = laundry, after all.

Offline Timeless

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »
So I've kinda already rambled about this in the cbox, but for the furthering of plans!

I love the idea of Nettanya viewing B'lye as a friend/mentor/uncle type person. As I said she'd have been totally up for having starting a random conversation with him one day however many turns ago, and just kinda grew to enjoy spending time with him - having a gossip, just checking in from time to time, that sort of thing - and in her mind at least, I see her viewing him as something of an adoptive uncle. :) She may also ask his thoughts/feelings on Dragonriding if she ends up going down the candidate/impression route which I'm still torn on for her (lol!)

Specific thread ideas... the first thing that came to mind for me would just be her bringing dinner up to his weyr one day (planned or not) and declaring she hadn't seen him in a bit and thought they were due a catch up. Leading to random gossiping (which I don't know any of yet, but I'm sure some can be found or made up :D)

Omenya - And no specific ideas here, but they're both beastcrafters and roughly the same age, so yeah... they'll obviously interact lots on a day to day basis. Beyond that... Netta's friendly, and chatty, and loves being a beastcrafter, and etc. etc. although, if they were friends 'outside' of the craft I can totally see Netta trying to encourage Omenya to wear pretty clothes once in a while, in a gentle teasing / friendly offering to share clothes kinda way...

Offline Chai

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2017, 04:29:55 PM »
I think you mentioned throwing Roxalin and Cabryn together? =3 Not sure if Cabryn would try to 'fix' her or not (there's a lot of issues there!) but for her part, Roxa would likely be torn between finding the other girl annoying and tolerable at first. All the bright flashy clothing/decorations annoy her but she'd eventually see what a hard worker she is and respect it! So yeah not sure if itd be a rocky start to a friendship or enemies. But Id be excited to find out!

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2017, 03:00:42 AM »
Hey kids! In recent news, I’m trash, and I haven’t looked at my plotter in 12 years, so here are my belated replies. On the plus side, this gif is now appropriate:

@Aster – I’d love that! Cabryn might *heart eyes* the whole time but it’d be great. We could do it pretty close to the hatching so that Wynne can’t really leave the sands and sort of has to just, drag Cabryn to sit with her in case she has questions about the mending or anything? (Cabryn wouldn’t need to ask questions for the most part, but depending on if Wynne knows Cabryn’s skill level or not, she might want to keep an eye on her?) Or, we could do a fitting thread? Either she’s lost/gained weight (does she do pregnancy? We could do it close to the last time that happened?) and Cabryn could help with that.

@Timeless
I’m cool for any and all B’lye threads. If you start with her just walking in to his room, putting the food down and going off about something that happened with the beasts recently that would work? We had a bit of a thing with a weyrling in her second flight killing four herdbeasts so it could be that? ( Link here. On 08.07.2590 for reference) Or, it could be after the Rider’s Bet, link here, (22.06.2590) where B’lye is all “how could you not tell me about Seng and Elrost? I looked a fool and it’s your fault.” None of which he means but, that would work too.

For Omenya, I don’t have any specific ideas either, but I have an open thread with her, here. If you wanted to jump in on that?

@Chai
I understand that and I’m totally cool to give it a go, Cabryn wouldn’t try to ‘fix’ anything immediately, but if they do end up just not getting along I’m totally cool with that, some characters just don’t gel and all that jazz. <3 I won’t be offended or anything if it doesn’t work out, I promise. Did you want a general starter? Or maybe Roxalin’s first candidate lessons or something?

@RavenFlame
That’s cool, so Cabryn and Zondesh are in the rooms next to each other. So, I don’t know if this works for his character, but he could stumble into her room accidentally either while she’s mending clothes or trying to fit something to herself? That way there’s a cool intro and he could jump in to help while they talked or something?

@SirAlahn
Imma try and get that Cabryn/Viccy thread out at some point in the next three years. Promise.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:02:28 AM by RaynePOTM »

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2017, 10:44:21 AM »
I'd love to do that with Desh. He kinda misses the weavers, but he's also pleased to be a candidate so there is that. Could just be fun in general. :D

Offline Chai

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2017, 03:13:46 PM »
I have a general opener with Roxalin moving into the barracks but if you'd like something else we could toss them together in lessons or something?

Offline RedShoesWrites

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »
@raynepotm hello!  I think that Calinaza might make for an interesting friendship with Kyareena. Naza is a dragon rider and her weyrmate is a farmer. Her dragon also lost a wing, so this might fuel (rather than help) Kyareena uneasiness regarding flying, but could help with getting to know/see a dragon with some frequency. Let me know if that might be something you are interested in!  Thanks. :bird:

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 09:48:47 PM »
@RedShoesWrites

I love it!! Although, having played her for a while, she'll always have the #whersarebetter mindset, I think they'd work well together, and she might begrudgingly come to love Tasunth. If you want to put up a starter, I'll jump in as soon as I can. But there's no rush, I'm slow atm.

Offline rubi

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2017, 08:26:14 AM »
@RaynePOTM If you're up for it, I reckon Neriherem and Londilia would probably get along pretty well, she's been floating round the weyr since the move and is probably beginning to miss alcohol and good company. Their collective flits / whers would probably be just as entertaining. Friends with benefits is a possibility, but certainly not a requirement, I think they'd get on like a house on fire regardless. Lia needs someone to laugh with.

Totally understand if you're swamped in threads atm, it's a thought!

Online Lyndi

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2017, 07:28:06 PM »
Kyareena – I have some friendly dragonriders if you’re still looking for helping with the flying on dragons (is it a fear of flying herself, or just doesn’t understand others liking it?). My nice riders (who will talk to new people without any prodding) are K'mar, Z'tai, Phaedralena.

B'lye – I have N'iko in Mountain Wing for Wing things or if he wants a pal he can hang out with when he’s in town.

Tiynnalacia – I have Aldrekayn who is an ex-and-now-again-Peacekeeper. They could have met/worked together back at Fort. I can’t speak to being ‘friends’ since he really doesn’t care about anyone other than his sister. More…acquaintances/co-workers and they could do Peacekeeper-ey things?

T'stann – There’s Phaedralena, who JUST moved from Prairie Wing to Beach. She’s very…excitable? A.D.D.? Gullible? They could be doing a drill together or she can just start talking to him because they are in the same Wing. He may think of her as annoying, but if she thinks he can help her with something, she may not leave him alone XD. Or I have K'mar, who is Beach Wingsecond. So, we could do Wing things. Or he could be debating with K'mar either about Wing things or general things because K'mar is pretty knowledgeable about history and he’s laid back so there’s a slim chance it would turn into any sort of fight or argument. Or if he just wants a chill friend.

Just throwing some ideas your way because I realized that our characters don’t have any threads together. Let me know which ones/one sounds fun :love:

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 09:50:25 AM]

[Today at 08:21:12 AM]

[Today at 01:13:33 AM]

[Today at 01:04:52 AM]

by Inki
[Yesterday at 11:47:07 PM]

by Inki
[Yesterday at 06:14:21 PM]

[Yesterday at 12:06:13 PM]

[Yesterday at 12:05:03 PM]