Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Wing Support // N'syn [27.02.2590 9AM]  (Read 994 times)

Offline R'sin

Wing Support // N'syn [27.02.2590 9AM]
« on: May 19, 2016, 12:13:20 PM »
R’sin had avoided the Healer Hall for the most part for the remainder of the day yesterday. It had been a clusterfuck with all the injured being ferried there from the clearing and him being there and underfoot would have just put him in the way. The Healers needed room to work on the people, dragons, and whers who needed it. So he had stayed at the Mine Hall, organizing the clean-up, helping to ferry the uninjured back to the Weyr who weren’t staying at the Mine Hall, reporting in with the other Wingleaders and S’bok and Halirina, and whatever else needed tending too.

It had been a long day and a long night and things weren’t going to slow down. There was still a lot for him to deal with in the aftermath of this tragedy. But his loyalty and his duty would not keep him from his riders forever and now was the time for him to check on those who’d put themselves in harm’s way to protect this Weyr and its people. Some of the injuries had been bad, there would be long roads to recovery and R’sin would be damned if even a single one of his riders was left feeling like they had to make that recovery alone. That was not how Jungle worked. Their wing was a family and they would take care of each other.

He had stopped to speak to one of the Healers about N’syn’s status, Faranth knew the man was probably already sick of being asked, ‘so how are you?’ It was a dumb question anyways, he’d lost part of his arm, a part of himself. How he was, was probably not great. He would be okay though, eventually. N’syn was strong. It would take adjusting too but that was life. Once he had gotten the prognosis from the Healer, R’sin made his way over to the room N’syn was in.

“N’syn,” he greeted as he came in. It was inevitable that R’sin’s eyes were pulled to the bandaged arm but he then pulled his gaze back to his brownrider’s face. “Is there anything you need? Anything I can do for you?” Yes, the Healer Hall was crowded right now but R’sin would make sure the riders that had put their lives and their dragon’s lives on the line to protect everyone were comfortable and taken care of. It was the least he could do.

Spoiler for Hidden:
@SirAlahn I reigned myself in with the awful puns  :happy:

Offline N'syn

• Blocky Stocky Brown Rider
  • Hey little lady
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Tasuroth
  • Bonded to two firelizard(s)
  • Tialden & Tiaris
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Re: Wing Support // N'syn [27.02.2590 9AM]
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 03:58:23 PM »
Truth be told, N’syn wasn’t great. He had nothing against the Helaers, and appreciated their efforts and their Craft, but he hated being stuck in the infirmary at the best of times. Even coming to visit others who were sick or injured make his skin crawl; having no choice but to be there himself was infinitely worse. Especially since couldn’t even be rightly upset at any of them for just doing their jobs when they came to check on him, ask him how he was doing, change his bandages, remind him it was time to eat, or any other thing. And more than once, through the fog of sleep and painkillers, he’d thought to Tasuroth, //You are one lucky bastard.// Beyond some surface wounds that would need tending to for the coming days, his Brown was in good health and had been allowed to return to their own weyr.

N’syn was always fond of sleep, but in this case it wasn’t so much restful as just unconsciousness. The Healers maintained that it was good for him and his injuries, giving his body a chance to begin the process of knitting itself back together. But sore and in pain as he was, it just left him with the impulse to toss and turn but not the ability. Disturbing his throbbing left arm didn’t exactly sound appealing.

He was a bit surprised when R’sin appeared, but through his hazy thoughts he suppose it made sense. The man was a good Wingleader; surely he’d visited the other survivors from their Wing already, or would be soon. And this close after an attack, there probably wouldn’t be any drills or hunting duties today.

Had it really only been yesterday? Faranth, it felt like an age ago already. Likely some of that was from the medicines the Healers had given him.

“Wingleader.” His voice was rather raw and gruff, and he struggled to sit up so that he could at least nod respectfully to the man. But at his question, N’syn shook his head. His Wingleader, asking if there was anything he needed? The Brown rider knew R’sin had his best interests at heart, but he would still protest anyone of rank doing something for him. It was supposed to be the other way around.

“The Healers are taking good care of me,” he said instead, forcing a smile. “And I’m sure you have more important things to do than wait on a Brown rider.” But it wasn’t supposed to be a snub, so he added a bit more softly, “But thank you for coming to see me.”

N'syn and Tasuroth were injured in the Hunter attack of 26.2.2590. Tasuroth had superficial wounds, while N'syn had broken ribs and lost part of his left arm.
Siblings for N'syn

Offline R'sin

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 12:21:19 PM »
R’sin smiled slightly at N’syn’s response to him. Always the dutiful rider. There weren’t many in his wing that would ever complain or express need even if it was expected. No, they’d all suffer stoically and insist they were fine would be back to duty in no time. Shit, look at Escla, already the Healers had complained to them about the green-rider being impossible to keep still. No one in Jungle wanted to portray anything that might be considered weakness, or inability to handle themselves.

“There’s where you are wrong,” R’sin countered gently. “There’s nothing more important than my Wing and my riders.” He gave a nod of acceptance at N’syn’s thank you though.

“You’ve got a long road ahead of you,” he said, eyes flicking to the bandaged arm again. R’sin was no stranger to riders with amputations after all his turns fighting Thread. One spore of that silvery menance could easily eat through a part of a limb if you didn’t get Between quick enough. It was never easy losing a part of yourself but it also wasn’t the end of the world. R’sin knew that with proper training and rehab N’syn could be just as good a rider as he always had been.

A lot of the recovery process from this type of thing was mental though and relied heavily on the victim’s mindset. Something that R’sin would want to keep a close eye on with his brown-rider.

“Were you right or left handed?” It might be…insensitive to discuss all of this so soon after the loss but R’sin thought blunt honesty and frankness was the best course of action. N’syn was no fresh rider out of Weyrlinghood. He didn’t need to be coddled.

“And I may not be a fan of them but you may wish to consider the possibility of obtaining a flit. W’sar and his Wing get some incredible work out of them.” R’sin generally did not allow fire lizards around during training but if N’syn wanted one and was willing to train it to work like the Mountain flits as a—well, as a helping hand—he would certainly allow that.

Offline N'syn

• Hey little lady
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Tasuroth
  • Tialden & Tiaris
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 04:10:14 PM »
N’syn ducked his head a bit in acknowledgment of the gentle insistence from R’sin. He wasn’t about to argue with the man, and he understood his sentiments well enough—the mark of a good Wingleader was feeling responsible for his Wing, which N’syn knew the Bronzer did. So it would be simply disrespectful to insist he sit by and do nothing while his injured Riders healed.

At R’sin’s comment, he nodded again. The Healers, too, had made no attempt to lie to him about the fact that his recovery would not be easy. Nor would it be fast. Though, N’syn thought, only a fool would have thought otherwise. Losing a limb was no superficial injury, and his body would take a long while to recover from the loss of something so important—though, he’d been told, not as long as his mind would. The whole idea of it seemed so daunting. But N’syn was nothing if not stubborn, and Tasuroth offered a quiet feeling of support behind that fact. They weren’t ones to give up easily or bemoan their situation just because it happened to be hard.

He did shift a little uncomfortably at the question, but didn’t try to deflect it. “Right-handed, thankfully.” N’syn even forced another smile. He’d been lucky, in that he hadn’t lost his dominant hand. Though the Healers had assured him he’d discover more and more things he hadn’t even realized he’d used his left one for as time went on and he had to learn to adjust.

The suggestion of getting a flit surprised him, but as he mulled it over, Tasuroth added:  He’s right, it could be good for you. Give you another… hand, as it were.

So slowly, the Brown rider nodded. “I’ll… track down someone who has a working flit and talk to them about it.” Best way to figure out how to train one properly would probably be to learn from someone who had already done so. And they might be able to put him in touch with someone whose Green or Gold had an active clutch.

N'syn and Tasuroth were injured in the Hunter attack of 26.2.2590. Tasuroth had superficial wounds, while N'syn had broken ribs and lost part of his left arm.
Siblings for N'syn

Offline R'sin

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 12:13:36 PM »
R’sin listened carefully and watched N’syn as he shifted and considered his words. The man’s response was a good one. He smiled. He considered himself thankful. Good. Very good. N’syn wasn’t moping. He wasn’t showing signs of giving up. It would still be something R’sin would want to track over the next few months as he adjusted to life without a left hand.

“That is thankful.” Having his dominate hand would make things a bit easier and one had to be grateful for small mercies. He was glad N’syn was open to the idea of a working fire lizard as well. “Let me know if you need me to reach out to W’sar to arrange a meeting with one of his wingriders or if there is someone with a clutch that will hatch soon. We will make sure you get preference on choice of egg if you want one.” R’sin was not above throwing his rank around to help a rider in need. “Maybe I can talk to W’sar about meeting with those who survived the attack and might benefit from a flit trained like the Mountain riders flits.” N’syn wasn’t the only one to survive the fight but lose a limb. It wasn’t only riders either. Several Wherhandlers had serious injuries. Some of the crafters had crushed bones that would never heal properly or be the way they were beforehand.

R’sin was not very good at this type of thing. He was good at making the hard decisions no one else wanted to. He was good at giving orders. He was good at training and fighting. But talking to people, being friends, comforting them, he wasn’t good at that and situations like this in the aftermath of something like the Hunter attack that was all he did.

“Err,” now it was his turn to shift uncomfortably, “if you don’t want to talk about this we can wait until another time but I’m also looking to get a report of what you saw, anything that preempted the attack or anything during that you can recall.” He had plans to talk to all the riders, get any information he could. The Healers would find out what they could from the corpses. He’d talk to Cassi and the other scouts later about what they’d seen in the jungle, try anyway he could to figure out how in Faranth’s name they’d been caught so off guard.

Offline N'syn

• Hey little lady
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Tasuroth
  • Tialden & Tiaris
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 02:26:42 PM »
“I think that sounds like a good idea.” N’ysn might not have necessarily considered getting flits before, but he certainly was now. And—a thought about flits occurred to him suddenly that he almost blurted. But he managed to bite back the words as R’sin continued to speak, and instead inclined his head. The idea bore more thoughtful consideration before he brought it up to his Wingleader. “I would certainly appreciate it if you could put me in touch with someone. I don’t really know anyone in Mountain Wing.” And of course R’sin already knew that there were few people in Jungle who had fire lizards as pets.

Attentive again as R’sin brought up the attack, N’syn was quick to answer. “It’s fine,” he assured. “Makes more sense to talk about it sooner rather than later. I don’t know if anything I saw could be helpful, but I’d rather not sit on it longer when it might be.”

That said, the Brown rider took a moment to sift through his memories from the day before. Then he could parse together a report that would be coherent rather than fragmented. So he started slowly, knowing R’sin would appreciate factual accuracy over speed and multiple corrections.

“The whers freezing was the first sign something wasn’t right.” It was a chilling thing to remember, the way all the beasts had just stopped of a sudden and gone on alert almost in sync. “Tasuroth and I were near some at the edge of the jungle when it started—and we didn’t see anything suspicious before that.”

He shook his head some. “Even if we could have gotten them to move faster, I’m not sure it would have made a difference. But the whers wouldn’t budge, so I had Tasuroth take up a position between them and the jungle. Tried to give time for their handlers to get them away.” Which brought him to the strangest part of the whole thing, and the aspect his Wingleader would probably be most interested in.

“The little ones—the ones not fully grown, or lower in the pack—didn’t Between into the camp like the big ones did. They all came rushing out of the treeline. But they didn’t attack me and Tasuroth. Just ran around us to attack the whers and their handlers. We were trying to stop them, or at least distract them, when a big one hit us from behind.”

All of it had happened so fast, N’syn had to pause to gather his thoughts again. The memory of being flung off his dragon’s back made him shiver, and Tasuroth hummed reassuringly in his mind. “It must have Betweened back there like the others to take us by surprise. It… basically climbed onto Tasuroth to get to me. Only after it had ripped me out of my riding straps did it really attack him.” Hesitant, he added, “I don’t really know how smart these things are, and I’m probably wrong. But if I didn’t know better, I’d think that it… knew that getting rid of me would make fighting him easier. It swatted me off his back like a flit might play with a spinner, right at one of the smaller ones.”

“Only reason I’m not eaten is because of those damn whers that wouldn’t move at first.” His voice had dropped to almost a mutter, and N’syn ran his hand through his hair. “It fought the thing. Which gave L’ale and Illoth time to show up.”

Another pause… but it was all a haze of pain and adrenaline and Tasuroth’s voice calling to him, begging him not to leave. None of which would be particularly useful to R’sin. “I don’t remember much after that. I… think I probably passed out between then and when I woke up here.” He said it in an apologetic tone, wishing he had more to offer. “Some of the others told me that the Hunters left as soon as we got organized. But we killed some of them this time, didn’t we?” N’syn hadn’t been sure if that was just a rumor, but the question was distinctly hopeful. At least then it would seem like they were making progress.

Siblings for N'syn

Offline R'sin

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 07:51:39 PM »
When N’syn seemed open to his suggestion, R’sin nodded and made a mental note to go speak to W’sar later. The Wingleader caught the hesitation as N’syn appeared to want to say something and then stopped. He didn’t press the matter. If it was important, he’d tell him eventually. The bronzer was already more or less forcing him to recount the sharding attack, for even though he had asked if the man were up for it, he knew his wingrider wouldn’t say no. Not to him. And there was no need to push him anymore. “Consider it done.”

Just as he had expected, N’syn was willing to recount the events to him now. He waited patiently, allowing N’syn to gather his thoughts and then he allowed the man to go through the events without interruption knowing that any little thing might trigger a memory and R’sin didn’t want to disrupt that process. While he said nothing, his brows raised when N’syn described the behavior of the younger Hunters, how they didn’t Between into the camp and how they ignored the brown rider.

Once N’syn had finished, R’sin gave a pause…not only to absorb everything that had been said but to make sure there was nothing else. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“Yes, we killed a few and were able to keep their bodies from being dragged away by the retreating Hunters. Always strange how they seemed keen to grab their dead.” Seemed almost humanlike. “The healers are going to do their best to learn what they can from them. There’s a lot of damage to the bodies…you know from killing them.” He said drying. But something was better than nothing, he had to keep telling himself that in the face of how slowly they seemed to be gaining any leg up at all on these monsters.

“You’re not the only one who mentioned the strange activity and I was looking through previous reports from the other attacks. Any time there were whers at the attack they did the same thing. The Mine Hall, the Hold construction site…it’s…” he mused thoughtfully, “as if they know something bad is coming, the way you can feel a thunderstorm or snowstorm is coming. The feel of the air changes.” Not that snowstorms were any worry on the island but R’sin remembered the feel of the air before it would snow in High Reaches. And now in their more tropical setting he knew the smell and feel of the air before a thunderstorm.

“Let me ask you this about when you mentioned the young Hunters. You said a big one hit you from behind, that it must of Betweened in…did you mean it came in between you and the wherhandlers? That you never saw it in the jungle line?”

What are you thinking?

//I’m thinking those little ones got in behind us and are relaying images to the bigger Hunters for them to be able to pop out right in the middle of us. That’s why we’re not hearing them or seeing them until they’re right on top of us. At least part of the reason. We don’t know how far away they can project that positioning for the older ones to come out at. The big hunters could be miles away for all we know and all it takes is one little one to get into our middle and then we’re swarmed.//

R’sin hoped this wasn’t the case. It was a terrifying thought.

“I think these things are very smart. It will do us no good to underestimate them as simple dumb animals.”

Offline N'syn

• Hey little lady
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Tasuroth
  • Tialden & Tiaris
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 03:29:03 PM »
“I’m glad we killed some.” It was said almost viciously, but N’syn couldn’t bring himself to regret the words. After as long as they’d been fighting the Hunters—while not as long as Thread—it was gratifying to have something to show for it. Even if all that might be was the corpses of their enemies. But he did clear his throat before adding, “And I hope the Healers learn something useful.”

Knowing that the whers could potentially sense the Hunters was… something too, at least. If only they could train the beasts not to freeze when that happened, and instead try to herd their handlers back to safety. That was, if construction ever resumed at the mountain base again, which at this point N’syn had reason to doubt. Nothing might have been officially announced yet, but the tension between the weyr’s factions had grown only more palpable. And he knew R’sin, knew his Wingseconds, and just how much they hated being forced to guard workers when they felt like their Wing’s strengths could be better used on different priorities:  such as continuing to hunt to feed the weyr’s population. N’syn would be very surprised if something didn’t come from all this.

At R’sin’s more probing question, the Brown rider gave his answer due consideration before voicing it. And he began it with a caveat of sorts. “It all happened so fast it’s hard to be sure, since I didn’t see where it appeared at first. But that seemed like its intention, yeah. And no, we never saw it until it was on top of Tasuroth.”

N’syn, we didn’t—

His rider finished the thought aloud, mind jumping to the same place his dragon’s did. “In fact, we didn’t see any of the big ones come out of the tree line. Just the little ones.” Something which once again made his blood run cold.

He shook his head some then, with a sigh. “I think you’re right. They seem too organized to be stupid.” N’syn chewed on his lower lip a moment. “When you mentioned the flits, and Mountain Wing, I had a thought… I know they’d be no replacement for the scouts,”—unfortunately—“but maybe it’d be worth seeing if we could train some to sit in the tree branches and tell us if they see anything. It’d give us more coverage, and they might be small and fast enough the Hunters couldn’t catch them.”

Siblings for N'syn

Offline R'sin

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 01:49:12 PM »
R’sin didn’t begrudge N’syn that vicious thought. He had the same sentiment towards the beasts. They’d lost too many people and dragons and whers to the Hunters not to be angry and bitter about it. There was no two ways about it, killing some of them in return was downright satisfying. If that made them bloodthirsty or vicious, so be it.

“I am too. And I’ll keep you updated, the Healers have already said they would be willing to have their best dragon Healers do autopsies on the corpses we’ve brought back.” There was no guarantee they’d learn anything more than they already knew but given the similarities Hunters had to dragons, R’sin was optimistic that they’d learn something even if they didn’t know how important each little clue might be.

N’syn’s report on how things went down made him grimace. He was afraid of that. Threadfall had been one thing, it had been an endless and unyielding enemy but it was a mindless one. They did not have to guess what Thread would do. It fell. Dragons flew. They flamed. Period. The end. These Hunters, they were smart and they were actively working against the riders and the dragons. Fuck.

“It’s not a bad idea,” R’sin said carefully, rubbing the stubble on his jaw tiredly. He’d never been a fan of firelizards, most were more trouble than they were worth and he did not want to have to worry about people training them properly. But having additional defenses in the trees along side the scouts, along side Cassi and Tesayonth, was not a terrible idea. He’d need to talk to W’sar about perhaps Mountain Wing giving them a body to help teach proper training techniques and he’d need to speak to his own Wing and see who would be interested in a work flit.

The Miners often use firelizards as well, it might help relations to ask for their assistance?
//Fuck the Crafters// R’sin was not ready to entertain the notion of asking the Miners for anything. Not yet.

“Unless there’s anything else, I’ll let you get some rest. Is there anything you need?” R’sin would speak to the Healers on his way out, make sure N’syn was kept comfortable. The man had sacrificed a lot to keep the Weyr safe and he deserved the best treatment.

Offline N'syn

• Hey little lady
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Tasuroth
  • Tialden & Tiaris
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 01:36:57 AM »
“Thank you, Wingleader.” Though there was absolutely nothing requiring R’sin to keep him abreast of whatever discoveries the Healers made, N’syn appreciated the gesture. Whatever they did learn, he was sure that all of Jungle Wing would receive the information in one way or another, so that they could be better informed about what they were fighting.

He did watch the Bronzer quietly as he considered his proposal—not wary, exactly, but gauging what his Wingleader thought of the idea in the first place. If it didn’t turn out, then so be it. There were far fewer riders bonded to fire lizards in Jungle Wing than there were in any other, and N’syn knew well enough there were reasons for that. Most of all that the majority of people never really trained them to do anything useful; they were just pets, something that people used to occupy themselves with in their off hours. Or for companionship, he supposed. But training them to be working flits took time and dedication; and while N’syn had no doubt the riders in Jungle would be up to the task, it would depend entirely on whether or not they judged the endeavor worth it at all.

So he was content enough to let R’sin chew on the idea. His only real responsibility had been to voice it in the first place.

And at the man’s next question, N’syn shook his head some. The motion made him feel a little woozy, but he pushed it down as best he could. “No, sir, but thanks. The Healers are taking good care of me.” No matter the state of things between riders and non-riders, he didn’t hold any particular ill will toward the Healers. Many of them had been primarily stationed at Fort Weyr originally anyway, so some of them were familiar faces, and seemed more weyrfolk than anything else.

He’d not say so, but N’syn felt somewhat uncomfortable being the focus of so much attention anyway, serious injury or no. Never one to crave the spotlight, he was even less used to being catered to in any fashion. Not knowing how to respond to it at all graciously only made that more true.

Siblings for N'syn

Offline R'sin

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
N’syn was not wrong. R’sin would make sure every rider in Jungle--and actually every rider in all the Wings, knew what information came from the Healers after examining the Hunter corpses. This wasn’t just a Jungle issue, not when all the Wings were tasked in some way occasionally in either protection detail or transport. Everyone needed any leg up they could get in understanding how to deal with these creatures. No doubt this was not going to be the last attack. More would die by tooth and claw in the jungles but if this knowledge could help save even one life, it had to be shared. This was no time for Wing politics or ego.

He nodded at the brown riders response. It didn’t surprise R’sin, the man had never been soft or needy, N’syn would deal with this in a way befitting of his rank and experience. He didn’t expect any of his riders currently in the Hall to be needy or complain, that’s just the way they were. Didn’t mean R’sin wouldn’t still be keeping tabs on them, meeting with the Healers each night for updates and progress.

“If you do need anything, you’ll get a hold of a drudge and get a message to me, or have Tasuroth reach out to Dekkath.” It wasn’t a question.

“And if you remember anything else about the attack, even if you don’t think it’s important, let me know too.” He moved to leave. “Get some rest. I’m sure our green riders will be in and out checking up on you all.” It was an attempt to make the man smile, though jokes sometimes came out awkward for him with him so often not being able to relax into a jovial mood.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Unless there’s more you want to do here I think we can wrap this up? Maybe we can have a Jungle Wing thread with N’syn and any of the Jungle riders who have flits and see if someone wants to bring their Mountain rider in for a flit training session? Might be fun for a Wing event? Let me know! :love:

OOC Recent

[Today at 11:52:30 AM]

by Kit
[Today at 06:19:49 AM]

[June 20, 2017, 05:37:10 PM]

[June 20, 2017, 05:36:36 PM]

[June 18, 2017, 09:01:44 AM]

by Kit
[June 17, 2017, 10:40:24 PM]

[June 17, 2017, 07:18:27 PM]

[June 17, 2017, 05:18:23 PM]

by Inki
[June 15, 2017, 11:43:21 PM]

[June 15, 2017, 10:36:59 PM]

[June 15, 2017, 06:40:00 PM]

[June 15, 2017, 01:12:00 PM]

[June 15, 2017, 11:11:23 AM]

[June 15, 2017, 08:20:16 AM]

[June 14, 2017, 09:03:41 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.6.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 1.9.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 5.1.2590 x Weyrlings

Sunbaking - 15.1.2590 x W'um

Klah and Long Nights - 23.1.2590 x Isotarïne

Sun and Sarcasm - 13.3.2590 x B'lye

Breakfast Delivery - 15.3.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.3.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.3.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.3.2590 x Sarinea