Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [ 12.03.2590 ] Oriath's Flight  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 12.03.2590 ] Oriath's Flight
« on: May 25, 2016, 07:30:30 PM »
Oriath’s Flight
12.3.2590 / 1 pm

Midday around lunchtime, Vanelwynne’s Oriath bloods a kill and takes to the skies for her annual Flight. It’s in the midst of one of the busiest parts of the day that she Rises, meaning that any duties, drills, or chores typically taking place after lunch are delayed for another day at least. For many, this will mean a quick and awkward rush to weyrs and personal chambers before things become too heated. For those participating in the Flight itself, it will mean a dash to Vanelwynne’s weyr as their dragons seek to chase Oriath.

B’ron and Leremith, who won Oriath’s last Flight, will be participating as well. No one will arrive before him—since he and Vanewlynne were living in the same weyr—and Leremith will be one of the first dragons in the air to chase after this Gold.

If any of your male dragons are going to be participating, please post here with the following form so we can keep an updated list. You don’t have to be a Weyrsecond Contender OOCly to participate ICly! This is just gauging who is willing to take on the OOC responsibilities of having a ranked character.

Character: [{Character}] of Dragonth
Weyrsecond Contender: Yes/No. This is strictly for our OOC purposes. Do you want your character to potentially become Vanelwynne’s Weyrsecond? Please understand that this comes with OOC responsibilities that include making at least one IC post with that character per week and responding to all events either OOC or IC. This will also count toward the “two ranked characters” total for you, and may include some admin guidance in events and weyr politics.

Code: [Select]
[b]Character:[/b] [{Character}] of [dragonth]Dragonth[/dragonth]
[b]Weyrsecond Contender:[/b] Yes/No.

As always, feel free to create your own IC thread elsewhere to this event. Let us know, and we’ll add it to this event post. <3

Weyrfolk / Crafters / Holders:
Good luck getting anything done. With a Gold in the sky, people are liable to be a bit more frisky than usual. If you’re not wishing to take part in the festivities, best to stay indoors and keep to yourself.

Weyrlings:
D’zel and the Assistant Weyrlingmasters are going to want you all in the Barracks until the mess is over. No funny business.

IC Thread

Participants
Vanelwynne of Oriath
B’ron of Leremith
J'dan of Brynioth
M'kale of Hakurath
M'rek of Polanth
R'sin of Dekkath
Y'tol of Bayorth
Y'vis of Xnyeth
Z'tai of Jenrath
K'rez of Denoth
M'dak of Dallarth
W'sar of Sath
K'eeda of Aeleroth

Checked In

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:10:14 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Alerri

Re: [ 12.03.2590 ] Oriath's Flight
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »
Sheklelu Out and about with the other riders watching the flight. Open to any fun that might come.

K'vish Neither he nor his dragon are interested in participating. They will be around looking for a certain female to frisk maybe...

Cayalla Not interested at all. Will be either in her room or in the Storage area for now.

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:15:16 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 07:41:13 PM »
No dragonriders yet to participate :(

C'bryn is a candidate and will probably watching the flight (for as long as she can) to see what happens and all that jazz. If any rider needs someone to get rid of the flight lust she'll be happy to oblige (PM me if you want to thread it - either explicitly or a aftermath kind of thing.
Keron is in the minehall and removed from the flight (ish) so he'll be continuing work as usual.
Neriherem will be trying to get frisky with someone (again PM me if interested) but is otherwise keeping out of the riders' hair.
Kyareena is hiding in her weyr, knowing her wher is about to run soon makes this hit a little close to home, even if it won't quite be the same.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:15:22 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Fiayra

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 07:48:34 PM »
Larilla is dutifully staying in the Healer's Hall ready to mend anyone stupid enough trying to show off and get themselves hurt.

Yaina is pretty much staying either to the Cove or Creche to avoid grown-ups being more emotional.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:15:30 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Beasty

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 07:49:44 PM »
Eimerra - Keeping to herself in her Weyr

Tallorine - no doubt not alone but with a very handsome brown rider, trying to not hurt herself since newly released from the healer hall.

Albree -  No doubt resting somewhere, making sure she doesn't hurt her injured leg... but if there is a handsome blue rider who wants some fun she is always willing for him :D

Palissa - Enjoying the time extra frisky time with her husband.

Ehrran - Mostlikey tending to V'len, relieved his dragon wont be able to fly the Gold

Simia - She will be right in the middle of it. Her handsome blue not going to let his size or hide color keep him from playing the game.

Offline Sybil_Slaughter

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 07:51:19 PM »
Styxiss is likely going to be interested in watching the flight as he is a new Candidate.  Open for some fun frolics or just a bit of wrassling. IE: Can be explicit or not. 

Don't have a rider yet.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:15:54 PM by SirAlahn »
I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm.

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 08:07:42 PM »
Droissa will be trying to find somewhere alone to avoid everyone. This will probably be tricky, it's just after lunch after all.

Nieve's in the kitchens and cleaning up after the lunches. She'll seek a partner here, probably.

C'dus is all like ugh, another gold flight and he can't even enjoy it! The weyrling is firmly locked away in the barracks, trying to remember why he thought being a rider was going to be so much fun.

Penderton is in the minehall, where he's been since the cease and desist went up. Though he isn't directly in the weyr anymore, the flight is still very near and he is, as always, terribly affected. Penderton has no drudges to sleep with here, though, so he'll sort of desperately be looking for another option.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:16:01 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 08:13:53 PM »
V'len of Redrenth will be in the Healer's Hall, physically struggling with his recovery while mentally struggling with Redrenth to keep him grounded.

T'nax of Xenrith will be dealing with the weyrlings and telling Isotarïne to go and enjoy the Flightlust

T'lor and Olaryth will probably be entangled with Isotarïne and her dragon somewhere

U'thar and Ewonth will be confined to the weyrling barracks

Calladren will be trying to find someone to help satisfy his lust

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:16:10 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Asoliel

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 08:32:33 PM »
A'tor and  Carayia will be at the barracks with their respective companions. Actively avoiding U'thar.

Kerenya doesn't really care about what's going on. More books for her.

D'zel and Rohbarth will confine themselves to their weyr near the barracks to help with any potential dirtbags.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:40:00 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline laceface

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 08:37:01 PM »
L'ren won't be flying because Morriganth is still grounded.

Esclamonde will be waiting around to catch a Jungle bronzer after they drop out.

Isotarïne will be with T'lor then keeping an eye on the weyrlings.

Nalata will be in the weyrling barracks. No funny business.

Thiis will hopefully not stumble into anyone. Or she'll do something really stupid.

Velatha will be doing weaver things.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:39:52 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 09:15:13 PM »
O'sir is going to be in his weyr, and this time Saibrasoth will not be flying like he did for Kalestath's Flight. S'bel and N'syn won't be due to their own and their dragons' injuries. Seng will be sticking to his weyr, likely for the rest of the day. Similarly, Tyldas is going to secret himself away in his personal quarters. T'ghen will be working in the record part of the Harper Hall, since no one will be there. Tianaice will be in the Creche since she's too young to care about all this nonsense.

Since he'll miss snagging C'ace for the Flight, Erieen will probably find himself an unoccupied section of typically-abandoned tunnel until when/if C'ace comes to find him. He'd avoid the Candidate barracks until he had to go there to sleep.

Might be open to R'kan getting into a compromising situation with someone, since he still needs to satisfy a certain Candidate requirement... But he'll be really picky about who he might do anything with, and I'm not going to hold my breath for it to happen.

L'nal and his brother will be sticking to their weyr with one (or more) of their favorite Greens >:3

A'lori will be in the Weyrling Barracks avoiding trouble. :D

Finnmaghaine, M'qal, Q'nys, and Cersidus will be having fun with whomever. I'm open to threads with them if anyone wants.

Niphredon will pull Loressa back to their quarters since this is a perfect time to continue trying for a child.

Changed my mind. 8D L'del is outside the weyr on an assignment.

M'rek will be participating in the Flight, but I'm not sticking him into the pot OOCly. I'm going to endeavor to get a post up with him soon.

I... don't think I missed anyone. @_@

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:53:35 PM by SirAlahn »
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Inki

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »
Character: M'dak of Dallarth
Weyrsecond Contender: I would be up for the challenge OOCly to post enough (however in July I am going on vacation for three weeks) so perhaps now would not be the best time. However, I think M'dak being the baby he is, and Dallarth being inexperienced in winning would not have a chance against some of the more experienced bronzes. But, we all know some flights don't go as expected so if the admins want some conflict then I'll put M'dak up for it.

Inanna will be hoping to run across A'lem (@ChiefWhiz)

Fisk will be looking for Yinaya

Offline Kit

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 03:32:43 AM »
Character: R'sin of Dekkath
Weyrsecond Contender: Yes

Yeah, yeah I know no one likes this because of that AU but Dekkath doesn't fly to lose. :P

For the Weyrling thing, does that include those who are old enough to be out of the barracks in their own weyr? If so, Marika will be in a corner of the Barracks, glowering at anyone besides Ian. If not, she'll be in her weyr with Ian and their dragons.

Colvin and Karou are free for any shenanigans during the flight if people want partners. Just poke at me if you want.

Added: Hart
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:03:20 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Hart

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »
Character: Y'vis of Xnyeth

Character: K'rez of Denoth
Weyrsecond Contender: No

Mostly K'rez is there so he can convince K'eeda to follow him in the aftermath. No reason not to take part in the mean time though.

D'mir will be off to flirt with and generally seduce his Weyrmate. Maybe she'll let him chase her again. :D

Vestanna Ghael and N'aen will be looking for their own bed partners.

Ianathe will be holed up with Marika, wherever that may be.

Sweet Tircin will be learning the finer points and benefits of a Gold flight with his lovely wife.

Sheali will be generally distracting herself and staying indoors.

S'bok could care less. Maybe if Hali isn't pissy about it they'll.... hang out.

Added: Hart
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:03:30 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline ChiefWhiz

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 09:38:15 AM »
F'lan: Will be holed up in the barracks with Rakanth, exhausting himself with a million pushups and jumping jacks and trying not to think about pretty women.

Catari: Will be looking for anyone, even rider(s), to spend the Flight with.

Temora/Jaxieth: Will also be looking for anyone to spend the Flight with. Preferably women, but hey, sex is sex.

A'lem/Sullyeoth: A'lem is going to be holding Sully back and then making up for it by letting him voyeur when he gets frisky with Inanna

If anyone wants to thread with Catari or Temora, explicit or nonexplicit, let me know! (No underage characters, though, please <3).

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:28:18 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 10:26:36 AM »
Halirina will probably let S'bok convince her to hang out. Especially with Kalestath being all possessive of Neisoth with another Gold in the air.

Sevastjan will meander and look for a good time.

Sethunya will be thoroughly oiling her dragon before she tries to take a nap.

Keassa will probably be tormented by D'mir and, if she's playful enough, let him chase her around the weyrbowl before they end up tumbling around the stables.

L'ale will be in his weyr, with his brother, and their favorite Greens.

C'ace makin' babies with Albree

Niema with K'mar while Vorloruth rubs all over Ber.

Loressa will apparently still be trying for a bahbie. D8

W'sar will be looking for a certain adorable woman that he likes oh so much. Sath will chase but neither of them take it seriously. More a moment of exercise so W'sar is hunting for Sheali, not Vanelwynne.

Haithen, mortified, will be hiding away in his weyr.

K'eeda is chasing. Unfortunately, a Blue isn't a serious contender no matter how much she wants to be. She'll end up angrily fucking K'rez.

Ysmersa will be enjoying the flight with her husband, Tircin.

Seaphonellqua will be with L'ren because her bitchy green Tinth can't stand other dragons at the best of times, but a gold flight? HAAAA. Fuck everone else. But mostly just L'ren.

S'ric will be hunting for Ghael.

B'nyn won't be trying, but he'd really like to find a certain weaver...

Cassipiora will be waiting nearby, just in case R'sin loses. There won't be anyone else around for him to fall onto but her.

Daysepona doesn't know what to do with herself. She'll probably be one of the few to try and work through it because she's silly like that.

Yinaya would like to know where Fisk is and how difficult he's going to be. Because, if the man is actually agreeable, she'll take him wherever she finds him.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:01:38 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 10:45:45 AM »
Character: Z'tai

Character: M'kale

K'mar will be enjoying this time with his weyrmate.

Callista will probably be one of those greenies in the twins' weyr.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:01:48 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Aster

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 12:08:01 PM »
Vanelwynne, well, we all know what she's doing but it felt incomplete not to include her here.

Pythia is probably not at the Weyr and thank Faranth for that, unless @SanctifiedSavage wants Sevastjan to run into her and then I can just make it her bad luck. :)

I still only have two characters! So weird. Maybe I'll get a third together soon and grab some of those people looking to be grabbed ...

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:43:02 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Beasty

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 09:23:33 PM »
Yestine - Hopefully be one of those favorite greens gracing the Weyr of the Twins

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 09:25:09 PM »
As of right now, I'm really hoping to get Callista and Yestine with L'ale and L'nal. So yeah. >_> Woo. That's how Jungle spends a Gold flight.

@Lyndi @Beasty

Offline Beasty

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 09:26:23 PM »
@SanctifiedSavage @SirAlahn @Lyndi I think this should be a thread of just all kinds of fun :D

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 06:17:28 AM »
J'dan and Brynioth will be joining in, but only because Oriath calls so sweetly. They don't particularly care for winning. I'll probably throw them in IC if I get the chance, though they'll probably be a bit late to the party xD

J'hal and Lesserath will be sulking in the barracks.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:00:33 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline Inki

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 01:35:40 AM »
Character: Y'tol of Bayorth

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!