Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
3.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: A Prolific Bronze Rider's Family  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Inki

A Prolific Bronze Rider's Family
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »

"Congrats on having such a cool father."

Y'tol // Bronze Rider // 36

About the Character: A fun playful Jungle Bronzer, with a hoarde of kids just begging to appear.

Wanted ICly: These are just the children mentioned in his history, can add others where need be.
Vague ideas for professions and names are included in his history next to their names, but it is not necessary to use those ideas. Live your dreams.
2572 - 18 Yolata is adoptable
2574 - 17 CANDIDATE held for Sparks
2575/74 - 16/17 Kydanatorana held for Fallout
2575 - 15 Nishi played by RaynePOTM
2576 - 14 T'vye played by Kyya
2578 - 12
2579 - 11
2581 - 9
2585 - 5 ~ Probably too young?

Wanted OOCly: All his children grew up in the Creche, and he probably didn't visit them that much, he might have hung around to learn their names, as he's older now, he might find it nice to have his kids come find him. Although he'd hope they didn't hate him. I'm up for any drama/love/friendships you want between Y'tol and his kids.

Faceclaims have to be somewhat asian - Korean preferably, but not a deal breaker.
Names must be based of Y'tol's somehow. E.g. Yolata, Nishitol, Theatovye

Disclaimer:
This will only be a post for Y'tol's children. His siblings can be found in his father Y'vis's wanted thread.
If interested in this large family, but looking for older children, Y'tol's aunt, Yinaya, is also looking for her children.

Offline Flutterbird

• Just arrived
    • View Profile
Re: A Prolific Bronze Rider's Family
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:07:03 AM »
If you don't mind I'd like to express my interest in the 15 year old. I'm looking to do a female candidate.

Offline Inki

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »

Whooohooo! I'll save that for you right now, the only thing I'd say about her is that Shanina Shaik is already taken as a playby. XD It happens to be mine. :P If you check the cbox Fiayra and I went on a hunt for exotic redheads that you might like in case you wanted to check it out. @Flutterbird

Offline Flutterbird

• Just arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 06:24:26 AM »
Noooooooooooooo'ssssssssssssssss! Oh well. Sorry I didn't see her listed on the faceclaim list. I will return to the search. I think the cbox reset or something as I cannot seem to find it. Still no worries and I'm glad you are as excite as I am. I'm still floundering between having her a fishercrafter or possibly one of the lesser crafts like glasscraft. Also is her mother being a greenrider a hard set thing? If so it's no biggie, if not then I will wiggle the story a bit. :)

Offline Inki

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 06:32:59 AM »
No worries, I check after I saw this just to make sure she actually was on there  :love:

Her mother is not hard set as a greenrider, I can tweak his history a lil' bit if you want something different, no problemo. I have a fishercrafter and I loooove playing him, but I've also been toying with the idea of a lesser crafter too because they have so much wiggle room.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me in the cbox, here, or send me a pm.  :love:

@Flutterbird

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »
*Raises hand* I want the one that has Nine Turns. A boy. I want 'em

Offline Inki

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 06:35:26 PM »

@Red  :love:  :excited: :shock:

Offline Inki

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 09:57:39 PM »
All updated  :love:

Offline Kyya

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 09:46:53 PM »
Making it official...

I'd like to put in for the '78 baby, but if he can be '76 instead? Will keep you up to date on my progress to ensure he suits.

Offline Fallout

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 01:52:53 PM »
@Inki

Welp. Looks like fate has declared that I must make someone who is related to this man in one way or another. I hope you're still accepting children! Would it be possible for Y'tol to have slept with a crafter or holder and had a child that he didn't know about/won't know about until said child finds him? I'm wanting Kydanatorana to have at least one PC parents. Not only does the utterly ridiculous name I plan on giving her work with his, but I think they would have a fun dynamic. She's a sweet, empathetic girl with big(if unrealistic) dreams and enough spine to stand up for herself, but also a bit of a flighty, anxious, dim-witted airhead. Ideally, she'd be 16 or 17.

Offline Inki

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 01:56:13 PM »
Perfectly reasonable! He didn't know about most of his kids except the more recent ones and he'll definitely be excited to meet her :3
The only thing I ask is that you use some sort of east-asian face claim  :love:

Offline Sparks

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• He/his
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 11:33:48 PM »
Hi there!

I am interested in your ad, but I am highly considering making a candidate, but all the older children are all taken. I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to making either create one more spot for the 16-18 age range or switch one of the younger children to an older spot?

Offline Inki

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 01:45:03 AM »
Oooh definitely! I’ll create one for you, just let me know what turn you’d like and I’ll slot them in. :3
I’m also pretty open when it comes to their relationship, so let me know what kind of deal you’re hoping for <3
I’m so excited  :excited:
@Sparks

Offline Sparks

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• He/his
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 06:32:46 AM »
Oh wow thanks!  By what turn do you mean old do I want my character to be? I’m sorry, i’m Still very confused by the date/year cycle here. I was thinking of 17 years of age. What turn will that be?

Will that be 2574?  :excited:

Offline Inki

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 06:46:02 AM »
Oh! Yes that was what I meant :3 and also yes 2574 would have them be 17 this turn/year. Turn is basically the equivalent term for year here, so sorry if we slip between the two indiscriminately. That would definitely be confusing.  :love: 

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Yesterday at 06:03:47 AM]

by Wren
[April 18, 2018, 10:26:03 AM]

by Wren
[April 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM]

by Wren
[April 16, 2018, 11:35:11 AM]

[April 16, 2018, 10:21:21 AM]

[April 16, 2018, 09:04:18 AM]

by Wren
[April 15, 2018, 03:50:20 AM]

[April 14, 2018, 12:15:20 PM]

[April 14, 2018, 10:07:37 AM]

by Inki
[April 12, 2018, 07:12:26 PM]

by Wren
[April 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM]

[April 12, 2018, 11:23:34 AM]

[April 11, 2018, 03:08:41 PM]

[April 07, 2018, 11:43:50 AM]

by Inki
[April 06, 2018, 03:02:01 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Kitaro Weyr Under the Wings | Elzynthia
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Beyond Redemption Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG

Lyer Weyr Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | X-Men/Avengers Roleplay
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Chaos Unbound deltas Open Affiliate!