Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
5.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Wren's Plotter  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Wren

Wren's Plotter
« on: January 18, 2017, 05:50:48 AM »

Here is a little about Me
Bring to me all the threads!
If you have any doubt, you can check my tracker to see whether a specific time is available, otherwise, there isn't really going to be any kind of limit on my posting threads. If that ever changes this will be updated to reflect that. This applies to if you believe that I might have missed/forgotten/lost a thread, just give me a nudge on Discord or here and I'll hop right on over. Probably apologizing the whole time.

Comfort Level(s)
When it comes to content and comfort there isn't really a limit to the things I'll plot or play out; if you're concerned then please don't be shy about asking me, although it will generally be safe to assume I will be just fine with whatever you have in mind. With that in mind, should you not want to play something out with me, just give me a heads up and I will happily either fade to black or we can skip over any of the adult/taboo themes that you would prefer to avoid. Never, ever feel you have to do anything that would make you uncomfortable.

Wanted Ads
These are something like my candy, and I find it hard to say no. That being said, I will be cautious in signing up or taking on anything like that as I want to focus on not becoming overwhelmed (not likely) and also in avoiding ending up with life biting me (slightly more likely). However, if you want to tempt me you should definitely feel free to do just that.

Graphic Work
When the muse comes on me, making and resizing images, as well as recolors, edits and signatures much like my own here and on my characters are all things which I enjoy. If you want anything please feel free to just ask. I also can attempt blends, including ship graphics - although these are limited by image availability and my own amateur skills. These will also always come secondary to my other efforts, like posting etc. So, there are times when I might fall behind, but check my signature to see the links to either the avatar shop or the signature maker. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:48:04 AM by Wren »

Offline Wren

Re: Wren's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:03:06 AM »

Connections:

Parents:
Calikirenn, Healer Journeyman
Gervaisal, Former Dolphineer currently Fisher,

Siblings:
Eigyr, Harper Journeyman

Connections:

Romance:
B'nyn of Niskyleth, Praire Wingrider

Parents:
Methalia, Sr. Journeywoman Weaver
Thirac, Master Weaver

Siblings:
Shihoin,. Sr. Journeyman Weaver.
-- Married to Saphise, Sr. Journeywoman Healer.
Lykor, Jr. Journeyman Harper.
-- Married to Llenari.
Pellas, Jr. Journeyman Fisher.
-- Married to Pyria, Jr. Journeywoman Smith.

Connections:

Weyrmate:
T'veck of Baleth, Weyrsecond

Parents:
Mother: Merriana. Craftless, B. 2546. D. 2567
Step-mother: Seroandra. Holder, B. 2551 D. 2571
Father: Keiburn. Master Fisherman B. 2543 D. 2585

Siblings:
Miyabena, Sister, B. 2561 D.2571
Mereiy, Sister, B. 2563 D.2575
M'urn B.2567 Impressed Brown Ralindeth 2581

Children
Kezniah B. 2586 Son Of Dragon rider
Dashanire B. 2590 Son of D'mir of Thianorth

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:02:00 AM by Wren »

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 12:55:06 AM »
I need, need, need plots and posts with Tircin. We can do stuff with his mommy or we can do stuff with his wife. 0__0 UHM.

Would he have been at the construction attack when the Hunters were there or would he have not gone? Also, Ysmie lost one of her flits during the beach snake attack at the beginning of the turn. I believe that there is a thread ( Two for the show ) where Tircin got Ysmie two eggs ( thinking she could take both ) but now they'll both end up with bahbie flits.

Given that was set at the beginning of the turn, the flits have probably hatched by now. If you like, we could do their hatching thread? 8D

Also, do you have a preference for what flit he ends up with? I think I'm going to give Ysmie another sweet Bronze because.. well, her faire is comprised of bronzes and browns. I could always make it a surprise too, should you like.  :love:

Offline Wren

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 11:59:29 AM »
Updated!

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 03:22:46 AM »
You have S'bok!  :excited:

Ok, so, S'bok and J'hal had pretty similar childhoods at about the same time, in the recesses of Fort Hold, and probably came into contact with each other. It had been previously assumed that they were generally in competition with each other's groups over resources and stuff, but it's up to you whether we continue that now that you've picked him up.

So far IC they've been pretty antagonistic when they do cross paths (this thread was FAB if you'd like an example), not that a Weyrling really has any reason to interact with the Weyrleader much at all. However I'd kind of imagined that both being blackriders and having a shared history they'd eventually become more amicable, if only because they could gripe at each other about how much other people hate on them. Again, he's your character now and we can take this wherever you want, not necessarily wher it was headed before :)

Offline Wren

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 03:47:18 AM »
@Spiffy

Well, I certainly have no issue with the two of them having a fairly decent relationship, possibly even amicable in time. S'bok is really still very much a boy, he is dealing with a lot of adult issues and responsibilities and as much as he wants to spent the time doing a good job he really does need more connections that aren't just about his work or role.

He'll never be social or the life of the party but I'd like to see if he can pulled out of his general (boohiss) whenever he is around people. It would be good for him and good for the future of the Weyr. Besides with so much in common at least they have somewhere to start.

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 04:23:41 AM »
I can't say that J'hal will ever be crowd social either, but he's capable of picking a small group of people that he's willing to relax around or bitch at. Really I want him to have someone to bitch at, and I get the feels that another blackrider would be perfect for that xD

So you're ok with them having known [of] each other back at Fort and/or having hated each other at the time?

Offline Wren

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 04:44:22 AM »
@Spiffy

Sure! I like the idea of the past being almost as negative as it is now. We can even do some past threads if you want/like - although I rather the like the idea of being able to see where they stand now and how things have changed between the pair of them as they've both gotten older etc.

Offline Inki

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 04:54:43 AM »
Aha!
So I had this written down ages ago for plotting, but I forgot about it over the hiatus.
M'dak and S'bok would have been candidates together and Weyrlings together (only one clutch apart).
M'dak is very quiet, unobtrusive, hard working and dutiful to the Weyr, AND he doesn't hate the blacks. So I was thinking we could maybe thread back when they were Weyrling or even candidates and see whether they'd have an alliance or even a friendship now?
From S'boks history I just read "Eager to learn but isolated" which is pretty much M'dak as well.

Offline Wren

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 05:14:00 AM »
@Inki

Sure a thread as a candidate would be useful for me to establish his candidate & the Weyrling one would be useful as well, to secure the development of Neisoth as well. If you're interested, we can do both? Do you have any time/place in mind for either thread? I will happily start both or one or whatever...just let me know!

Offline Inki

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 05:24:39 AM »
So it looks like from S'bok's history that he was only a candidate in '87? So any month in '87 before Neisoth is born in the 6th month, they'll be candidates together. Additionally, M'dak had been a candidate for a few turns by then, so that'd be a thing to note, since M'dak would've been around for a while and probably taken all the classes before.

And sometime near the end of '88 would make sense for Weyrling training, they would both be midway through their training, but other than that, I don't have any other threads in those years to worry about.

Let's go with the candidate one first, chore threads are sort of boring, but if they're doing something boring but private it may be useful for them to get to know each other? Doing inventory at the healer hall, or folding laundry or something.

And I've got a few threads to get to tonight if you want to start it?

Online SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 06:09:15 AM »
I'd like to continue things with B'nyn and S'bok should you like, since they'd sorta developed a quiet friendship. If you're still interested, that is. <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
Eh, I'm not big on past threads, would prefer picking things up now and seeing where they stand having both matured a bit. Would you like to keep the events in that thread I linked you to canon between them (i.e. flung insults, S'bok getting pushed into the pool and Neisoth scaring the bejeezus out of J'hal+Lessy) or should we start afresh?

Offline Wren

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 10:00:35 PM »
That all works for me!

We can work on a current thread instead? and I've no issue with fighting, insulting and general bad mood/behaviour between the pair of them.

@Spiffy

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 03:05:57 AM »
Sweet  :happy: Now to invent a reason for them to cross paths again. In the Weyrbowl, both having sought the same spot to escape everyone else? xD Open to other ideas of course, I know it's a lame one.

Offline Wren

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 07:22:51 AM »
No, no...that works. S'bok is definitely not in a happy place right now.

@Spiffy

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 03:23:30 AM »
After the riot? Like that evening, after dinner, when surely everyone is trying to keep to themselves. Once I've found out what kind of punishment the Weyrlings involved would have been given ('cause he'd obviously be grouching about how unfair it was).

Offline Wren

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2017, 03:30:45 AM »
@Spiffy

That sounds good! Once the riot is sorted out, if that actually happens...the sorting I mean (giggles) but we can certainly plan for something around that working out if you'd like? I'd certainly love to see him after the riot thread while he is still very much in seethe mode.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »
Sooooooooo I've been bouncing around here for the last hour or so, trying to figure out what to suggest for Vestanna and M'rek. I'm just so excited, but I'm not sure where to start. XD *super useful*

At any rate, it's been ~2 months IC since the last thread that had been between them -- that being the one after Kalestath's Flight. If there's something you'd like to do with them around one of the other events that's happened since then, I'm down for that. Or we could even do something as simple as them crossing paths in the Bathing Springs, oiling their dragons at the same time, or just at dinner. I'm entirely unhelpful right now because my brain doesn't seem to be working, but yes, I am thrilled you've adopted her, and I most definitely want to thread them. :love:
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Wren

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 10:31:53 PM »
Sooooooooo I've been bouncing around here for the last hour or so, trying to figure out what to suggest for Vestanna and M'rek. I'm just so excited, but I'm not sure where to start. XD *super useful*

At any rate, it's been ~2 months IC since the last thread that had been between them -- that being the one after Kalestath's Flight. If there's something you'd like to do with them around one of the other events that's happened since then, I'm down for that. Or we could even do something as simple as them crossing paths in the Bathing Springs, oiling their dragons at the same time, or just at dinner. I'm entirely unhelpful right now because my brain doesn't seem to be working, but yes, I am thrilled you've adopted her, and I most definitely want to thread them. :love:

@SirAlahn

Plot ideas:
- disagreement over the riot outcome/argument?
- pregnancy (cause it happens)

Those are the two I have at the moment!

However, oiling Dragons sounds like fun, or the bathing springs, I seriously doubt Vestanna would mind nekkid M'rek. Either of those options work, but if you want to do the dinner one that is also fine. Or all three...(hoards threads) and would you like to start or shall I?

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 10:52:53 PM »
The disagreement thread definitely has the potential to be interesting! How do you think Vestanna feels about the whole situation? I'm not sure she and M'rek will feel as differently as they might think at first, but having them talk about it after the fact could be an interesting challenge for them both.

We could figure something out as far as the pregnancy plot goes too. :3 It'd give even more of a reason for them to get closer since, despite being a dragon rider, M'rek will at least be supportive and want to be a little involved in the lives of children he has. Even if they do ultimately end up getting primarily raised by the Creche.

Could maybe start with those things and then keep the others in reserve for when we finish those threads? That way we'll have something in the queue too. ^_^ But honestly, however many threads you want is fine with me. I'm flexible. And I'm notoriously slow at starting threads, so if you feel the inspiration strike to write starts for them, I certainly won't stop you. XD
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Wren

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 11:28:49 PM »
Well I have no issue in starting one!

Or two...three, four...seven...(coughs)

Just give me a time to set it up and all. As your timeline is the one I need to track more for the present and I'll get them set up. Perhaps straight after? I can see her having some strong opinions about whipping riders whatever they've done as well as the whole grr on the accusations being thrown about.

Pregnancy-wise, let me know if you want it to have happened, or to happen and we can work it into and around their other threads etc.

@SirAlahn

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2017, 01:28:02 AM »
How quick you are at getting threads up is amazing. <3 I won't complain regardless of how many you decide to start.

Right after could work, but it might be safer to set it a bit later, like in the evening after drills. That way, if I end up needing to thread M'rek with any of the other members of the Weyrleadership in the fallout, it won't conflict. If Vestanna wants to talk to him about it, they could meet in his weyr? He wouldn't want it to be a public conversation.

I think I'd prefer if the pregnancy be something that's currently developing or coming up rather than something that's in the past. It could even be a result of Imyth's Flight if you want them to hook up for that later this IC month. :3 Kalestath's is probably a bit unlikely since Vestanna has probably gone Between since then.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 09:04:23 PM »
-throws characters at-

Definitely need a Z'tai / K'rez thread. I've yet to really see them together and I need this to happen. I think there was almost a thread with K'rez reporting to Z'tai about a sweep or drill or something when K'eeda interrupts, which could be fun. Or maybe K'eeda hangs around the office bugging Z'tai while waiting for K'rez to return from his sweep/task. Or we could do an actual Wing thread. Let me know what sounds good to you  :love: @SanctifiedSavage

Aaand need a Z'tai / Arlais thread. We could do a past thread if you want to work a bit on their history or just a fun current thread where one seeks out the other for a good time.

We could start with those, though I feel like some of my other characters might want some more love. Z'tai is easy because he's an endless flirt and could have met/slept with any female characters. Then there could be Z'tai / S'bok possibility.

But for OTHER characters...Callista may be hard because right now she's very focused on doing what she can to help the Wing, work with her mentee, and keep out of trouble until the baby is born. And she doesn't really like people outside of Jungle Wing.

M'kale is hard because he's not a social creature, especially outside of Jungle Wing. He hates S'bok, wouldn't give the time of day to a Red weyrling...If someone wants to be scared of or get in a fight with someone then he's your guy but otherwise >__> *flips page to next character*

That leaves K'mar. He can get along with almost anyone. I could see him talking to any of your characters above really. -is so very helpful-

Offline Wren

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 12:15:54 AM »
@Lyndi

Definitely need a Z'tai / K'rez thread. I've yet to really see them together and I need this to happen. I think there was almost a thread with K'rez reporting to Z'tai about a sweep or drill or something when K'eeda interrupts, which could be fun. Or maybe K'eeda hangs around the office bugging Z'tai while waiting for K'rez to return from his sweep/task. Or we could do an actual Wing thread. Let me know what sounds good to you 

I am completely down for both a thread with just those two as well as one that K'eeda interrupts. Though she could interrupt both of them...this K'eeda after all. So, perhaps reporting in and then the bugging one as well with the cameo of K'eeda in each case if @SanctifiedSavage is up for that being case? Otherwise the reporting one could be just the boys on their own.

Aaand need a Z'tai / Arlais thread. We could do a past thread if you want to work a bit on their history or just a fun current thread where one seeks out the other for a good time.

We can do a past one if you like? Gives us more freedom to work out their relationship and then do one post-riot to see where things stand now?

We could start with those, though I feel like some of my other characters might want some more love. Z'tai is easy because he's an endless flirt and could have met/slept with any female characters. Then there could be Z'tai / S'bok possibility.

If you'd like him to have had a connection/flirt/intimate moment with Sionann that would work for me. She is the most likely of the girls I have. Well her, Vestanna and Arlais (who've we have already sorted/suggested) but we can work on it all if you like? As for S'bok one...we can do, althoguh it definitely won't be warm fuzzies all around. More likely to be about the duty and such, unless you can think of a reason for a non-work related thread between the two of them?

But for OTHER characters...Callista may be hard because right now she's very focused on doing what she can to help the Wing, work with her mentee, and keep out of trouble until the baby is born. And she doesn't really like people outside of Jungle Wing.

Well she and Arlais can chat/hang out if you like? Arlais need more threads in general.

M'kale is hard because he's not a social creature, especially outside of Jungle Wing. He hates S'bok, wouldn't give the time of day to a Red weyrling...If someone wants to be scared of or get in a fight with someone then he's your guy but otherwise >__> *flips page to next character*

Arlais can also work but there is also Sionann as well. She'd be more on the scared side of things than anything else. As she really isn't the sort to spend much time in fights etc.

That leaves K'mar. He can get along with almost anyone. I could see him talking to any of your characters above really. -is so very helpful-

What about Carayia! She could also have more threads/love!

----

All that is left is which threads you'd like me to start and which you want to begin? Let me know and I can get to work on those I'm starting.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 03:15:15 PM]

[Yesterday at 02:58:20 PM]

[Yesterday at 05:51:33 AM]

by Dove
[August 18, 2018, 05:52:36 PM]

[August 18, 2018, 05:24:28 PM]

[August 18, 2018, 04:18:25 PM]

by Inki
[August 17, 2018, 09:37:22 PM]

by Inki
[August 17, 2018, 08:58:53 PM]

[August 15, 2018, 09:27:23 PM]

[August 15, 2018, 04:32:44 PM]

[August 15, 2018, 04:30:06 PM]

by Inki
[August 15, 2018, 12:08:11 PM]

by Inki
[August 15, 2018, 12:07:42 PM]

by Inki
[August 15, 2018, 12:07:18 PM]

by Kyya
[August 15, 2018, 12:06:35 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!