Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
3.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Wren's Plotter  (Read 3477 times)

Offline Lyndi

Re: Wren's Plotter
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 06:34:17 PM »
Z'tai / K'rez: Let's start with the reporting one and @SanctifiedSavage can throw K'eeda in if she'd like.

Z'tai / Arlais: Sounds good! Maybe pre-2590 would be good since I have no threads with him before then so no timeline conflict.

Z'tai / Others: Let's hold off on them for now. I could see maybe a history with Vestanna and maybe meet Sionann in the future. And I can't think of anything with S'bok just yet, but maybe future events will give us an opening.

Callista / Arlais: No idea how I didn't think of that! Yes, they would get along well.

M'kale / Arlais / Sionann: He and Arlais have probably slept together in the past pre-Daysa since he tended to keep to Jungle greens more than not. He'll respect her as a wingmate, but not much of a talker beyond that. Might help with individual training or wing-related things. For Sionann, maybe we'll hold off on them meeting for now unless you want her to have a bad rider experience.

K'mar / Carayia: We could do something with them. Maybe she's assigned to help a rider with something and either she's assigned to help a Beach Wingsecond or she picks him? For like a random task? Or they happen to run into one another. K'mar can randomly be found in the kitchens sometimes.

Definitely at least want to start the Z'tai / K'rez and Z'tai/ Arlais threads first. We can do whomever gets to them first?

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 11:46:00 PM »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 08:20:20 AM »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
@Wren

So, I need this "lovey" thread in my life. I was thinking it'd be during his first turn as Weyrleader. During the first month. Maybe a couple weeks after they've just been... glaring and dealing with one another. And their dragons are just 'stop, you're both insufferable. Just fuck and get it over with so you'll relax'.

Let me know what you think. <3

Offline Wren

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 12:03:31 PM »
@Wren

So, I need this "lovey" thread in my life. I was thinking it'd be during his first turn as Weyrleader. During the first month. Maybe a couple weeks after they've just been... glaring and dealing with one another. And their dragons are just 'stop, you're both insufferable. Just fuck and get it over with so you'll relax'.

Let me know what you think. <3

@SanctifiedSavage

S'bok agrees, Neisoth has been giving him lots of wonderful advice.
I will be heading to bed shortly, so if you get to it before I wake, WoooT!

Spoiler for for naughtiness:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 08:04:37 AM »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 04:21:04 AM »
Still up for a J'hal/S'bok thread post-riot? Not so sure about making it that evening now that they both seem to be rather busy with various punishments and the like, but still deffo think that it would be set shortly after the riot, just maybe the day after? Unless it's late that night, in which case J'hal would face being even more in trouble for being out of the barracks after curfew xD (not that he's never done it before >.>)

Offline Wren

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 09:18:41 AM »
Late at night works!

I don't see him rushing back to spend time with Halirina and he would probably need to burn off some of the steam, even if J'hal might not be the person best suited to the role but he would at least be a warm body if nothing else. What do you think?

@Spiffy

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 01:47:52 PM »
@wren Night time it shall be then!

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »
For K'rez during the flight 8D Hope it's ok.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 01:34:22 PM »
I think this thread may have gotten buried. Tis another one with Sionann. ^_^
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline laceface

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 12:41:30 PM »
@Wren

S'bok/Nalata? We had mentioned this. I can get a thread up.

Also. Yolata and I'ryn? Newly graduated Praire Wingriders! And they were in the same weyrling class. They could be friends? They're also both children of prolific bronzers who didn't really take an interest in their children...See? Lots in common :D

Offline Wren

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 01:15:43 PM »
@Wren

S'bok/Nalata? We had mentioned this. I can get a thread up.

Also. Yolata and I'ryn? Newly graduated Praire Wingriders! And they were in the same weyrling class. They could be friends? They're also both children of prolific bronzers who didn't really take an interest in their children...See? Lots in common :D

@laceface

Yes for the S'bok/Nalata! I heartily approve, get it started and I'll reply.
Same applies for Yolata and Iryn! Get them started and I will aim to respond tomorrow.

Offline Wren

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM »
Updated!

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Yesterday at 06:03:47 AM]

by Wren
[April 18, 2018, 10:26:03 AM]

by Wren
[April 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM]

by Wren
[April 16, 2018, 11:35:11 AM]

[April 16, 2018, 10:21:21 AM]

[April 16, 2018, 09:04:18 AM]

by Wren
[April 15, 2018, 03:50:20 AM]

[April 14, 2018, 12:15:20 PM]

[April 14, 2018, 10:07:37 AM]

by Inki
[April 12, 2018, 07:12:26 PM]

by Wren
[April 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM]

[April 12, 2018, 11:23:34 AM]

[April 11, 2018, 03:08:41 PM]

[April 07, 2018, 11:43:50 AM]

by Inki
[April 06, 2018, 03:02:01 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Kitaro Weyr Under the Wings | Elzynthia
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Beyond Redemption Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG

Lyer Weyr Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | X-Men/Avengers Roleplay
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Chaos Unbound deltas Open Affiliate!