Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Just what no-one needed [ 02.04.2590, Late Evening ] || M'rek  (Read 492 times)

Offline Vestanna

Just what no-one needed [ 02.04.2590, Late Evening ] || M'rek
« on: January 27, 2017, 04:10:41 AM »
There was something to be said for not being the middle of everything all the time. While she'd never be nominated for a mother of the year award that didn't stop Vestanna from visiting her daughter; soon she'd be starting the final transition into adulthood and it made it an exciting as well as nervous time for her only child. It had made sense to make the time to see her and sit to just talk and catch up.

Naturally, Vestanna certainly couldn't have realised that near the whole Weyr would end up in a bare knuckle bout that ended with the whipping of a number of the riders - what was that about?!

Vestanna had heard the screams as the Golds had started to fight; which had pulled her out into the middle of the bowl as she tried to figure it all out. Belzyth had been alarmed, enough to bugle with some of the others as he attempted to react and figure out properly what was really going on. It had taken her a while to calm him down, along with some of the other older riders who'd not been party to the actual altercation.

Everyone was unsettled, unsure and just generally...upset.

She'd come to M'rek partly to actually hear it from someone who'd been there, but also partly because she didn't want to believe half the things that had started to filter through about the fight, aftermath and definitely not the punishments. Vestanna accepted that those sort of things happened but it sit well or easily with her Tell Polanth, I want to visit would you please. I'd speak to M'rek if he isn't still busy she figured a measure of a warning was only fair - he might be busy.

Offline M'rek

• Wingleader of Your Dreams
  • Baptized in Fire and Alcohol
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Bonded to two firelizard(s)
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Re: Just what no-one needed [ 02.04.2590, Late Evening ] || M'rek
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 01:53:47 AM »
Belzyth says that Vestanna would like to speak to you.

Sighing, M’rek ran a hand through his hair. He’d expected a number of his riders, particularly those that hadn’t been present during the day’s lunch and resulting altercation, would be coming to talk to either himself or his Wingseconds about what had happened. And as any good Wingleader, he’d be more than willing to listen to their comments, their concerns… But that didn’t mean he particularly relished the entire situation that the weyr was win. With non-riders actually rioting, and even one of the Junior Weyrwomen speaking out against the Senior…

Things were messy. And were bound to be for quite a while afterward.

He’d just finished talking to K’mar, glad that the Brown rider had come to see him in the aftermath of it all. So, at the very least, with his Wingsecond recently having left, his weyr was open to the next rider who wished to speak to him. Which, in this case, proved to be Vess.

//Tell Belzyth she’s welcome to come to my weyr.// Unfortunately, not for the reason he would have vastly preferred. But it was late enough in the evening that M’rek would rather meet with his Wingriders there rather than in his office. At least this way he might find a few moments of quiet in between.

Reaching out to the Blue, Polanth relayed his rider's message. M'rek is currently in his weyr rather than his office, if your rider would still like to speak to him.

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 04:43:17 AM »
He is in his weyr, mine. Are you still going? he asked his rider, already sensing the answer as Vestanna headed for the new location with a quick step up in her movement. She wasn't completely sure that she wasn't just reacting but she had a lot to react about if even half the rumours that she'd been told were true.

Yes, tell him I'm on my way while her dragon might not be in full agreement with how she was thinking but he would always support her, that was part of the love and affection which they had for each other. It didn't take Vestanna terribly long to get where she wanted to go and instead of knocking or otherwise announcing she was here she just walked in.

Sure she'd have preferred to have been visiting for other reasons but that wasn't the way it was looking to be; although she did briefly look towards the section where his bed-furs were located. Good memories and fun times but not this time "Do I really need to say just how generally angry I am?" Vestanna might have made it sound like a question but she didn't need an answer as she walked over towards him "Since when are we punishing people for standing up for themselves?" she asked. It was clear she was angry and M'rek had the dubious honour of being the focus for her upset.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 12:23:15 AM »
Belzyth says she is on her way.

Nor did Vestanna make him wait long. Only a few minutes had passed when she arrived, and M’rek knew it said something about her mood that she didn’t knock or otherwise announce her presence until she appeared inside the doorway of his weyr.

He’d taken a seat at the small, modest desk set against the wall opposite his bed, but M’rek stood when the Blue rider entered. Judging by her expression as she drew closer, she was none too pleased, and he couldn’t blame her. Vess hadn’t been present at the riot at lunch, which meant she’d no doubt heard a plethora of rumors ranging from the believable to the wild. Sighing faintly, he pinched the bridge of his nose. “No, I’m sure I can guess.”

M’rek studied her for a moment to gather his thoughts before he answered her question. Mulling over just what to say. Likely, she’d come to him because she knew she could expect honesty; the Bronzer wasn’t about to sugarcoat the situation.

“It’s not quite so simple as that, though I assure you I’m not pleased with today’s events either. Why don’t you start by telling me what you’ve heard, so I can dispel any rumors that might be flying around this damn Weyr?”

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 12:07:20 PM »
"What they're saying? You mean aside from the line of riders to the Healers Hall, hmm? Nothing to be said about the. Why the hell were they punished for showing those Holders what's what..." she shook her head and promptly located a free space to take a seat as she folded her arms and crossed her legs all at the same time to at least look moderately comfortable, if not relaxed.

She was really angry, which didn't mean she couldn't manage to be moderately polite and not start yelling at him. She was really hoping that it might be possible for a few of the answers she actually needed to understand exactly what was going on...and why. That was the big need.

Vestanna looked at him steadily "...cause I heard they started trying to order us about, is that true?" she challenged, not in the least interested on backing down on that point. This was their weyr after all and they should be prepared to accept the rules for what they were and that was the end of it. It wasn't a Hold and expecting the same sort of life was a special brand of stupidity which she had absolutely no time for in her life "Just tell me what you did, what happened. All these rumors aren't giving me any cause for a sort of happy or warm feeling" she added, taking a  long breath.

Well that is something. You need to let him answer. It cannot be so bad. Ask about the dragons, what happened with Imyth and why... "Aye, what were all that with the golds? I nearly had Belzyth near fall out the sky with the surprise of it all" slight over-exaggeration but M'rek would understand.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »
M’rek understood that some people needed to vent when they were upset, so he just let Vestanna rant for the moments she required. Interrupting her or trying to talk over her could just make tempers run higher, which was something he definitely wanted to avoid.

He didn’t sit again when she did; his own way of dealing with stress or excess energy was often pacing, or fidgeting, or anything else that meant physical motion. So while he did keep himself from pacing the inside of his weyr, M’rek idly shifted his weight from the balls of his feet to his heels while he gathered his thoughts and then began to answer.

“Some Holders approached, of all people, Jungle Wing to ask them for transport to Mine Hall. I… don’t know why they didn’t go through the proper channels like they were advised to.” He sighed, clasping his hands behind his back. “Things got heated. The Holders started yelling, but it was a Jungle rider who threw the first punch.

“That’s what really set things off. The Senior Weyrwoman ultimately ordered us to stop the fight however possible. The Holders and Crafters that had been involved got a single lash.” M’rek didn’t know for certain that some of them hadn’t done anything wrong, though he did suspect… but it was a bit beside the point for what was supposed to be a clarifying summary.

“But Halirina asked those riders who had been involved to step forward and be punished as well. As a show of…” Faith wasn’t quite the right word. “To demonstrate that we were not above the laws of the Weyr just because we’re riders. So those lashes were less about being punished for defending ourselves against the Holders as it was for getting into such a fight in the first place.”

And ah, yes, the whole debacle with Imyth and Kalestath… “Eimerra spoke out against Halirina—against a direct order from her Senior Weyrwoman. One of Jungle’s Wingseconds was ordered to remove her from the Hall, and Imyth went after his dragon as though she were going to attack him. Kalestath stopped her.”

As short as he could make it, and to the point. None of it sugarcoated. And reciting it all just made him tired.

It had been a long day.

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 03:02:38 AM »
So it sounded like it had all started to head straight for a special kind of sharding shitstorm. She wasn't surprised that Halirina had stepped up and if not fixed it at least done something; it wasn't anything that Vestanna could agree with but no one had been asking her opinion.

That stung a little, not because she should have been asked but because part of her believed very much that she should have been there to lend assistance of some kind to her fellow riders. Heck! It could have been her wing who had been the one that the holders had attempted to boss around with their stupidity and all of this only reinforced that opinion tenfold.

"Was she hit in the head or something or did she just lose all common sense..." Vestanna had litended to him, it sounded right mostly because she couldn't imagine that M'rek would take that much trouble to lie to her in the first please. It just seemed like nothing he would do. Nothing at all. So, as crazy and senseless as it all sounded it had to be true. Even if it sounded only like madness and a fairly sharding special sort which Vestanna truly hoped would never happen again.

She stood up then, pacing back and forth slightly as she struggled to properly process exactly what was going on here. Not that she was truly confident that it would be the sort of thing that was handled properly or swiftly "...and what exactly are we going to do now? I mean it's not truly done is it? Not really - the holders aren't going to keep sitting on their asses. So what now?" sure she was probably putting a lot on M'rek but he was there and would be truthful.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 08:52:26 PM »
“I don’t know.” M’rek sighed some—what really had gotten into Eimerra? He hadn’t liked the situation anymore than she probably had, but… still. What she had done would have long-term consequences for everyone, and it had certainly put his friend in a position that was not favorable for her. He hadn’t yet spoken to Eimerra, and wasn’t even sure what he would say when and if they did discuss it.

Friends they might be, but it wasn’t really his place to get involved. Halirina and S’bok no doubt had already handled her punishment, and M’rek did not want the others in the Weyrleadership to think he was going to act out as the Junior Weyrwoman had. As much as he disliked the political maneuvering often necessary as Wingleader, it was only going to be more tenuous in the coming days.

“No, it’s probably not over. But what is going to be done about it, I don’t know. Halirina hasn’t summoned any of the other ranked riders to discuss it, as far as I’m aware. I certainly haven’t been, anyway.” Rocking his weight back to the balls of his feet again, M’rek ran a hand through his hair. “I’m sure the Senior Weyrwoman has no desire to give in to the Holder’s demands, but… we can’t just leave the people in the Mine Hall down there forever. They have no way to feed themselves.”

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »
As usual M'rek was being the sensible one; all Vestanna had wanted to acknowledge was her fellow riders and the hurt that had resulted from the actions of some stupid Holders.

Vestanna had never really bonded with the idea of having them around so close and it was even less the case after the recent event but then again how would she feel about family or friends being trapped without food or any sort of supplies?

She had to admire him for being able to switch her thinking but it didn't make her happier "Well she sure ain't more likely to want to help - even though I can't see her not either. Halirina isn't...well, she wouldn't be the woman I believed if she didn't do something" Vestanna just couldn't see how it was going to work. But then again it wasn't her problem to resolve - thankfully. She had never been happier that her blue meant life was never going to be that complicated.

"How are you doing in all of this?" she asked, deciding to switch towards him. Vestanna might not have been the best at caring about people like the Holders but her fellow riders had never been any sort of issue. In fact, Vestanna figured it would settle her own temper a little more than had been the case when she'd first arrived "...this must have been one giant headache start to finish" Vestanna pointed out.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »
“I agree. This puts everyone in a bad position, but there’s not much else to be done. I don’t believe that Halirina would knowingly let people starve.” No matter what they might have done, unless it was an exilable offense anyway. But he also didn’t see the Weyrleadership banishing half the surviving population of Pern. They might not get along or even be fully functional at the moment, but they needed people. Which made this whole thing all the more frustrating.

There was nothing for it but to keep trying. “Hopefully, we can reach some kind of arrangement that will at least leave everyone only slightly unhappy.” An obvious almost-joke, and M’rek blew a sigh. Such was the nature of seeking compromise. More often than not, the best the solution got was not making any one side more miserable than the other.

At her question, the Bronzer waved a hand wearily. “I’m fine.” But he softened what might have seemed like a dismissal with a faint smile. “No worse for wear, just fed up with all this conflict. And yes, it was. Is.” Cause it wasn’t really over, was it?

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 07:25:21 AM »
"No. I doubt starvation or banishment is any kind of solution; though it would be satisfying on a purely personally vindictive standpoint. Which no one would ever accuse her of doing..." certainly not to her face even the Holders had apparently managed to know better.

Vestanna snorted a little; yes she was mocking it all a little bit but it was the sort of thing that needed a degree of mocking or at least laughter otherwise they'd all end up with tears instead. Which would be far worse in her opinion, all of them had shed more than enough in the last few Turns. Vestanna was heartily sick of it and longed to have that chance for the better, they needed to have some positives being awakened for the future

"Aye, it's not done. Is it? But for the minute at least you aren't here to resolve it, right?" she questioned and calmly moved behind him starting to very gently massage the muscles of his neck.

She wasn't attempting anything more than comfort. M'rek deserved more than a little care and attention on what had clearly been a very trying day for them all. She doubted anyone else would think like that and as her own anger gentled with his words and patience she could afford to be generous in offering him some balm to his own aches and pains.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
“For the moment, anyway.” His chuckle was quiet but still more genuine than not. M’rek enjoyed his rank—liked getting to work with all his Wingriders and the Weyrleadership both. But it was times like this that he sometimes missed not being one of the ones expected to help solve such problems. Not in any serious way; unlike some of the older riders he knew, M’rek wasn’t overly tired. But after a day like this, even he was a bit subdued.

He was a bit surprised when Vestanna moved around him to begin massaging his shoulders, but he wasn’t about to complain. And M’rek took it as a sign too that he’d been successful in calming her anger. As fired up as she’d been when she had first arrived at his weyr, he’d been worried it would be worse.

“That feels nice.” His own voice pitched lower, and he leaned back into the soothing touches. Tense as he was, the massaging was more than welcome. 

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 11:24:08 PM »
"I'd certainly hope so" she replied, a more teasing note in her voice. Vestanna wasn't happy still but his willingness to talk about it with his normal candour had really helped soothe some of the rougher edges of her anger. It seemed only fair that she tried to help some of the tension which was clear in the way he held his body "...it would feel better in the hot springs. You M'rek need to take better care of yourself" she remarked, perhaps a little mothering but she had spent a lot of the day with her daughter so perhaps some of that was rubbing off in this moment.

Vestanna continued to work her strong, slightly rough fingers into his shoulders, one sliding down to try and loosen the top so she could actually get to skin - if he left her do so. This wasn't any purposefully seduction, she regarded him well and with respect and that meant being willing to offer comfort and support.

After he'd helped her out in her understanding of what had been going on recently.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 11:19:54 AM »
“Is that an invitation?” M’rek didn’t really expect her to say yes. After the day they’d had, just decompressing seemed the only real thing on the agenda for the evening. But he’d still tease her even so, glancing back over his shoulder briefly with a faint smile. Especially when she gently but firmly told him he should take better care of himself.

“Yeah, yeah, maybe. But don’t you know I have a whole Wing to take care of first?” Another bit of teasing, since Vess was well aware of his duties and what they entailed. And it was probably the closest he’d get to even admitting that he might need more sleep or more care. M’rek had never been the sort of person to stop moving for long, even before he became Wingleader. Most of the time, that energy seemed nigh endless. It was only during times such as these that he ran a bit ragged.

But he didn’t stop Vestanna when she tugged back on his collar some, allowing her to reposition the way the fabric sat on his shoulders so she’d have better access to his skin. The lash across his back, while having been tended by the Healers, had become stiff over the course of the afternoon. But with the other rider’s strong hands working out the tenseness in his upper back, that touch was radiating out into the rest of his sore muscles too.

“Thank you,” he added, voice soft.   

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 11:36:29 AM »
She snorted and tossed her head slightly, the action one designed to push the loose strands of hair that would have otherwise distracted her from her self-imposed task "Hardly right now. Unless you're mood has seriously improved M'rek...another time?" she suggested and smiled, even if she couldn't actually be seen from her current position. Vestanna certainly hoped that he could sense the amusement and general friendliness that she was offering.

"And who takes care of you? Besides which if you don't take care of you then you'll be no good whatsoever for the Wing and those who need you at your very best" Vestanna remarked, taking the time and opportunity to tug on one of his ears as she returned to the massage.

Vestanna knew how easy it was to lose yourself in your work and even more straightforward to end up losing the sense of what your own body was demanding in respect of the aches and pains that started to sink in as deeply and soul down as even she had experienced "You're welcome. I wouldn't object to a return of the favour but only when you are up to it..." she paused and gently, softly checked the injury and then leaned forwards slightly.

"Do you want anything more for this?" she asked.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 12:30:34 AM »
He could indeed hear the amusement in her voice, and chuckled some. “I’ll keep that offer in mind when another time rolls around.” She’d not be able to see his quiet grin either, but it’d probably be apparent in his voice just as hers had been. Really, what sounded best now was maybe a drink and some good sleep. If only he didn’t have to get up so damnably early for Wing duties just as with every morning.

“Well, I do.” M’rek laughed more openly when Vestanna tugged playfully on one of his ears. “And I suppose you’re right. You’re not conspiring with my sister to make sure I’m responsible, hm?” Karenni had always been rather vocal about making sure her little brother got enough rest and didn’t end up doing anything foolish due to either exhaustion or not taking good enough care of himself. It hurt some to be reminded of her so at this moment—what would she and the rest of his family think of what had transpired today? But at the very least, M’rek hadn’t seen her or any of his other relatives in the line-up of those who had been lashed for fighting.

Still, facing them again was not an attractive prospect given the current tensions.

When Vess spoke close to his ear, M’rek half turned his head again to glance at her. “No, it’s not too bad. Just stiff. But that’ll pass.” He reached up to touch one of her hands where it was still resting on his shoulder. “Though I’ll make good on returning the favor now if you like. I’m sure you need a massage after today too.”

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 05:34:32 AM »
Vestanna couldn't see the smiles but then she didn't need to see to know some truths, especially not in light of how well they'd come to know one another. Indeed she was able to count herself as blessed to know that she could have someone to rely on.

Even if the reason behind this visit had been nothing good. Nothing at all "....well as long as you accept I am right that only makes things much easier - as for your sister, no...no conspiracy, well not this time" she replied evenly, the vague hint of a smile clear in her words and manner even without the necessity of sight being allowed to provide any suggestion of confirmation "It should, even the bad things have to eventually manage to pass" she murmured.

Such as today "As long as you promise to take care of yourself properly" she insisted and then smiled all the wider "...and why now would I happily refuse such an offer? hmm? Sure, if you're up to it and promise not to overextend" Vestanna could do with the return of the favour, although she'd not expected that it would be returned so very soon.

Offline M'rek

• View Profile

• he/him/his
  • turns old
  • bronze-rider.png
  • of Polanth
  • Sugar & Ista
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 05:36:57 PM »
“I concede, I concede. It’ll be a bad day for me if you ever do end up being friends with her.” He could only imagine what a pair Vestanna and Karenni would make, but it was a thought that made him smile rather than actually despair. M’rek suspected that the two of them would probably get along, which meant he’d never hear the end of anything from either one of them. But in that moment, the thought of something so normal, domestic, and familial was welcome and comforting.

“And fine, I suppose I’ll try to take better care of myself.” Reluctant though he was to duck out from under the pressure of her fingers, M’rek turned with a smile so that he could step up behind her to return the favor. The feel of her skin under his hands felt as nice as her own on his had, and he gently but firmly began to work out the tension he found in her shoulders—even brushing his fingertips against the back of her neck.

“I can’t imagine over extending just from giving you a massage,” he teased quietly as he went, motions slow and languid. This was something with which he could take his time.

Offline Vestanna

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 11:27:54 PM »
"I get the impression you'd be more worried about an alliance..." she chuckled, the fact that occasionally she mothered others who Vestanna felt needed it was merely a facet of her character. Perhaps if she had raised her daughter exclusively it would have been tempered into her sole direction but that hadn't been possible and Vestanna really didn't regret the choices that she had made in that matter. They had been good ones, ones that had served both of them well.

Vestanna leaned back into his hands "You are very good at this, clearly I need to wander in randomly more often if this turns out to be the reward" she murmured as she closed her eyes. It was good to know and have someone in her like like M'rek - not that she considered them as anything more than good friends but who didn't want or need more good friends? Vestanna let out a soft sigh.

"And what exactly would it take to have you overextend hmm?" she asked.

OOC Recent

[Today at 02:22:47 PM]

[Today at 05:59:14 AM]

[May 21, 2017, 10:57:18 AM]

[May 21, 2017, 05:37:32 AM]

[May 20, 2017, 07:42:52 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:49:47 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:46:27 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:38:00 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 02:11:36 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 10:06:16 AM]

by Kit
[May 20, 2017, 09:23:42 AM]

by Kit
[May 20, 2017, 09:20:55 AM]

[May 20, 2017, 02:04:11 AM]

[May 19, 2017, 07:00:51 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.6.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 1.9.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 5.1.2590 x Weyrlings

Sunbaking - 15.1.2590 x W'um

Klah and Long Nights - 23.1.2590 x Isotarïne

Sun and Sarcasm - 13.3.2590 x B'lye

Breakfast Delivery - 15.3.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.3.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.3.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.3.2590 x Sarinea