Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Never say no to a helping hand [ 29.03.2590, 5PM ] || Seng  (Read 455 times)

Offline Tircin

Never say no to a helping hand [ 29.03.2590, 5PM ] || Seng
« on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »
Now that it seemed that Spring was very much here, Tircin and indeed the others among the Fisher Hall had been using the bright, clear days to their full advantage. He knew that not everyone appreciated the steady diet of seafood but it was a whole lot better than spending time starving - that was they way he saw it. That and Tircin had always been attached to the idea of fish based meals.

One of the more useful traits to have as a member of this particular craft; though of course not essential but it seemed it was also one that Divine shared with him with apparent joy. Tircin paused in his own efforts watching as his petite green dove for the latest catch with a trill of delight and pinned the chosen fish under her needle-fine claws with her eyes whirling with happiness at the success of her hunt. Tircin shook his head at the green, already aware that chiding her would be pretty pointless.

"You know your wild cousins are supposed to be excellent at catching fish - if you felt motivated in that direction of course?" he remarked, watching as the flit calmly ate her meal and then chirruped at him, sending a wealth of contentment and smugness along their connection.

It should have frustrated him, but given that it was usually one fish and only from his actual catch he couldn't mind to much. Besides Tircin supposed that there was something endearing about her actions; she appeared to believe those catches were very much for her and her alone. Silly perhaps but it at least made him smile "Where are your admirers? With Ysmie? Are you helping Ysmie with her lessons?" he asked directly, aware she couldn't answer with words as he settled to sorting the catch.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:12:53 AM by Tircin »

All powerplay by Ysmersa is permitted.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
  • Won't someone sweep me off my feet?
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Bonded to two firelizard(s)
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Re: Never say no to a helping hand [ 29.03.2590, 5PM ] || Seng
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 12:27:19 PM »
One nice thing about being in Prairie was the sheer variance of tasks that were open to those Riders. Of course, most of the time Seng nor the rest of his Wingmates got to expressly choose what they would be doing during a given shift. But since a myriad of things typically needed doing while they were helping the Fishers, they at least got some variety.

For much of the first part of the day’s fishing shift, Seng had been helping to repair and untangle nets. Some had gotten snagged on sharp rocks the day before, the torn pieces then balling into one obnoxiously complicated knot that had to be dealt with before the nets could be repaired. A rather tedious task to most, but Seng found it gratifying. Especially when they got to spend much of the time talking to the Fisher apprentice they’d been assigned to help.

They’d finally gotten that done, though, and an older Journeyman had looked over their work with approval. Far higher praise for the apprentice than Seng, since most of what they’d done was untangle the strands and then hold the net in place while it was repaired. But such as it was, they’d been released to find a new task.

Spotting another one of the Crafters who had just hauled in a catch, Seng approached them with a smile and a slight wave. Sparrow even greeted the other Green flit with a happy trill, though she was well-behaved enough not to steal any of the fish. Heron just looked wary, unsure about approaching a firelizard he wasn’t familiar with.

“Do you need any help?” If not, Seng would move on to whatever other task the Fishers needed.

Most people know Seng as he/him. Close friends use they/them. Seng is okay with either.
Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:37:20 AM »
He hadn't expected help, well not from a non-Fisher as many of them weren't exactly excited about the prospect of handling the fish in a a hands-on approach or at all if he was honest. Tircin could respect that it was hardly the easiest or cleanest experience for them to get used to straight away or at all.

So, he smiled when the offer was made "I wouldn't say no, although I don't think you realise what you're volunteering for really...but if you can handle guts and a little bit of blood that would be great" as he replied, Divine finished off her meal and tilted her head to one side at the sight of the new flits. They were not part of her fair, well the fair of her bonded's mate and therefore she'd tolerate admiration but that would be it unless they managed to do something to impress her beyond what had already happened.

"Have you ever used a knife on a fish before? I mean before it's been cooked" Tircin was being polite and teasing and also warm. He assumed nothing about other non-Fisher when it came to understanding or working with the fairly slippery customers.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 03:51:14 PM »
Rather kind of the Fisher to warn that Seng didn’t know what they were getting themselves into, but ultimately unnecessary. The Blue rider didn’t mind helping out wherever he was needed, even if that meant a task involving a lot of grime. So Seng returned the smile with a faint laugh, but reassured the Fisher that, “Yeah, I’ve helped clean them before. And I’m not afraid of getting guts or blood on my hands.” This was all just a part of weyr life, at least for those in Seng’s Wing.

Electing to stay out of the way, Heron stretched out a yard or so off, and Sparrow sat on her haunches by him. She trilled to the other Green flit again, following it up with an inquisitive chirp. As friendly as Sparrow was, she’d be more than happy to play while their two bonded humans worked.

Drifting closer, Seng moved to join the Fisher at his work. “We’re sorting them first, I imagine?”

Most people know Seng as he/him. Close friends use they/them. Seng is okay with either.
Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 04:06:57 AM »
He nodded "I guess I don't need to give you the talk then about watching out for some of the more tricky fishes we get" Tircin wouldn't allow someone he was working with to end up getting hurt. For one he'd end up with a serious lecture from his sister on the subject and for two it wouldn't show him as a very capable member of his hall - that was the one he was most concerned with.

Or at least the one he'd owned up to when and if he was asked about it.

Tircin smiled at him and offered a hand quickly "I'm Tircin by the by..." he added and nodded "...yes, we're going to need to sort before starting the gutting. That will make things easier all round. I know that it isn't the best part of it but it will get the job done that much faster" Tircin suspected he didn't need to explain but that was the way he was and he couldn't stop himself from saying it.

Divine took wing and then landed near the other green stretching out her neck to sniff her carefully before scuffing some sand at her and then taking wing - very much the come and catch me angle from her, as Divine had absolutely no issue with playing whenever she could.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 02:54:46 PM »
“I’ll make sure to pass the tricky ones your way, then.” Smiling still, the Blue rider took the offered hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you, Tircin. I’m Seng.”

Turning toward the mound of fish, then, Seng wasted no time in beginning to set to work. Not overly rapidly—he had no one to impress, after all—but with a measured pace meant for efficiency. “And like I said, I honestly don’t mind. Even tedious stuff needs done.” Absently, they shrugged a shoulder as they moved one of the fish to the appropriate section where Tircin had already started to divide them by type. “Might as well do it right if we’re going to, hmm?”

Sparrow remained very still while the other Green sniffed her inquisitively, and then trilled something like the fire lizard version of a laugh. She took off after Divine then, her dark wings almost iridescent in the sunlight as she chased the other flit.

Heron, for his part, watched them sedately from where he lay in the sand.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 06:35:46 PM by SirAlahn »

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »
"Your flit had best be ready to be her new playmate for the next hour or so...Divine is impossible when she thinks she can get away with it" Tircin warned him, well kinda warned him. The warmth and affection in his voice probably gave away the fact that actually he wasn't upset about her character or habits. But he did like to share the warning all the same.

Tircin nodded "And you as well Seng. You're right on tedious...like the attitude, were you a Fisher before? Got the right feel for it at least" he remarked, deciding to probe a little. He was only being friendly and pleasant, although he was curious as well. Tircin liked to meet new people, get to know them and learn about their way of seeing the world. It broadened it for him, even if he wasn't interested in spending time doing the actual exploring or viewing himself. Tircin was more than happy with what he had right here.

"Careful with that one" he gestured at the fish "It has barbs and you'll not thank me if one of them gets stuck in you" Tircin explained.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 06:42:36 PM »
“I don’t think Sparrow will mind. She’s usually a bit put out that she can’t get Heron to play with her for as long as she wants.” Glancing up at where the two Green flits were chasing each other in the air, Seng chuckled softly. “So I’m sure she’ll appreciate having an energetic playmate.” He appreciated the warning even so, but was content enough that his flits would keep themselves out of trouble while he worked to help the Fisher.

It did please him quite a lot when Tircin asked if he’d been a Fisher before. Seng’s smile turned into a grin, though he shook his head. “No, I was never apprenticed to any Craft. I’ll take that as a compliment, though. Maybe I missed a calling as a Crafter?” A bit of teasing, but not in any sense of meanness. The Blue rider was probably one of those in the weyr most empathetic to the differences between Craft, Hold, and Weyr life. They weren’t really that different deep down, if only all the rest of them could see that. And he did very much enjoy the work that Prairie Wing did with the Crafters, especially the Fishers.

When Tircin warned him of the current fish he was handling, Seng nodded and made sure to touch it more carefully than he had been. Now that it had been pointed out, he could see where the dark lines of spines were hidden in the striations on the creature’s fins. “Thanks, I appreciate that. Must not be one I’ve ever come across before while fishing with your Hall. Is it rare?” Seng was a curious creature too, and would take the opportunity to learn new bits of information whenever he could.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:57:17 PM by SirAlahn »

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 09:35:47 AM »
"Enough that most won't see it more than once or twice if at all from those who help us" he remarked and chuckled "Aye could be you're missing a trick, could also be that you've found exactly where you should be. After all you're dragon couldn't have done without you - and we have Fishers enough, though more would be welcome" Tircin shrugged. He wasn't the sort that needed to feel justified in his role or the ones which others were in possession of as their own role in life.

Tircin smiled as he watched, absently as Seng seemed to be coping but no less interested in keeping it that way "Does turn into a rather sweet taste when you bake it properly" and Tircin would certainly hope that ended up happening - it was one of his favourites.

"Though you're the first dragonrider I've heard suggesting they missed out on a craft" he admitted "...but if you've a mind to I'm sure we'd welcome someone with some passing interest. Better moderately willing than one who is frog-marched to the offering" Tircin added.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
“I must be lucky today, then.” Regardless of the dangerous spines in the thing, Seng was all the more curious about it since the Fisher had confirmed it wasn’t a common catch. Setting it aside with care, he resumed sifting through the rest of the fish in the net.

“I think I’d have been happy no matter where I ended up,” he added thoughtfully while he worked. “I mostly just like helping people, but all the Crafts do that in a sense. And even people not in the Halls.” A bit sheepish, he smiled even so. “But I am glad Forrikenth and I found each other. I don’t know what I would do without him.”

If his schedule weren’t so full just being a rider, Seng would have liked to get more practical instruction from some of the Crafts in the Weyr. Even if he wasn’t ever officially apprenticed to any of them. But Tircin’s offer was appreciated, and made sense. “I do enjoy getting to work with your Hall. More than some of my Wingmates do, I’m sure.” There were certainly those that were more vocal about their complaints than others. His voice was a bit softer when he added it, but—“And I know some of them can be rather… opinionated about the fact that they’re riders.” Which was putting it mildly, but Seng disliked saying anything directly insulting about anyone.

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 07:43:05 AM »
"You mean they blow up like a pompous puffer and make themselves look like the worse kind of stupid, hmm? I'm sad to say that is true and you can be honest with me. An ass is an ass" he winked and Tircin had learned his own ways to handle the people like that in his life; not that there were many among the Fishers, they tended to be fairly taciturn but not generally arrogant.

Tircin watched him though; just because his skills were more adept than he'd expected didn't mean he could just abandon him without maintaining a watchful eye "I'm sure you've a fair few stories about them but that doesn't matter only if you think it would cause a problem. Otherwise the offer still stands" Tircin added, working with the quick diligent efforts that showed how capable he was of handling the fish as well as how practised as a pile of guts and other bits and pieces in a separate pile.

"We'd all welcome a body who likes to be here over the unwilling, the ignorant of the just terribly lazy who think it's a suitable excuse to go out and sail about the bay without doing anything" Tircin commented easily and warmly.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »
Despite himself, he couldn’t stifle the snort of laughter that escaped him at Tircin’s comment. And he only narrowly avoided bringing his hand up to his mouth in an attempt to hide it, which would have no doubt smeared salt, brackish water, and fish gunk alike on his skin. Such as it was, his smile was wide and playful. “Yeah, I’d say that’s a good way of putting it. I just don’t like saying so.” Biting his lip some, he chuckled. “Some of them aren’t so bad, they’re just… oblivious to a lot of things.”

Working quickly as they were, they were already nearing the end of the fish in the net. And once they’d been sorted, Seng knew they’d be cleaning them. He’d understand if the Fisher didn’t want him wielding the knife himself, since it could be somewhat delicate work—but whatever ended up needing done, he’d not mind.

“The bay is appealing,” he teased, before adding, “but if I ever get more free time that’s my own, I’ll try to remember to come by. Even if there’s nothing for me to do directly, Forrikenth is strong for his size.”
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:22:43 AM by SirAlahn »

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 11:19:39 PM »
Tircin grinned back at him "There is saying and then there is knowing, you don't always need to be shouting it from a dragonback to know the truth" he admitted and finished off the last of the fish he'd been sorting and started to gut them with the same casual, confident skill that he'd learned over the course of years "...but I hear you. I'm sure that oblivious is the kindest way that's been applied" Tircin added, still amused and enjoying the conversation which served as a distraction even as he carried on with his task.

For him it was the best way really as it provided entertainment but it didn't make him have to focus on something else - such as making sure his helper didn't end up stabbing himself or damaging the fish. Which in the view of some would have been much worse.

"As I said I would object. If your Forrikenth doesn't object to the smell?" he chuckled as he waited for the answer "You want to try some of the larger ones on the gutting - you don't need to if it's more than you can cope with..." yes, it was delicate but some of the larger species were fairly hard to mess up on and those were the ones that he was offering.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
“I’ve certainly heard it said in less tactful ways.” Some dragon riders could definitely be cattier than others, and Seng had heard his fair share of complaints and arguments from both camps in terms of helping out the Crafters. Not that he ever usually got involved. No matter that he might firmly believe it was part of their duties to aid all the people of Pern, not just those native to weyr life, Seng wasn’t the sort to get pulled into that kind of confrontation. No, that was something to be debated over by people higher ranked and more important than himself.

“And no, he doesn’t mind the smell. He just likes getting to do things. Gives him an outlet for his energy.”

With the last of the fish deposited in the appropriate pile, the Blue rider was happy to be given his next set of instructions. “Sure, if you have confidence in me not mucking it all up. Some of your fellows have shown me how to before, but I’m under no illusions that I’m anywhere near as practiced or quick.” Even so, Seng sought for and then retrieved one of the gutting knives sitting on the flat little makeshift workbenches the Fishers used for gutting their catch. And he selected a fish from one of the more common and bigger piles, as that’s what he’d been taught with before and was thus the most familiar with.

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2017, 01:55:16 AM »
As usual he was able to make sure that Seng wasn't about to accidentally slice off any fingers without making it too obvious - at least that was what Tircin was attempting - and getting on with his own efforts to turn the pile of fish into something resembling order.

"Is that a common problem? The energy to burn?" he hadn't really had much chance to sit and chat dragons with a rider but then he was a Crafter through and through. That didn't mean that Tircin might not one say see a child become one; when he had some. Tircin was looking forward to being able to have that honour but it was unlikely to be in the immediate future.

Tircin smiled and leaned over to calmly adjust one of the motions of his blade "Always away from you on that stroke, I don't want to explain to my sister why I'm bringing riders to her care" he explained and winked.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »
“It isn’t a problem with all dragons, but it can be for Forrikenth sometimes. We spent so long flying Threadfall, and working to have the stamina and energy to do that, that now everything else just seems easier. Not to say that it is, necessarily.” They still did their share of work around the weyr, even Prairie Wing that people so often discredited or scoffed at. But none of it quite compared to the constant exhaustion that the Pass had brought along with it.

“Anyway, he’s always been full of energy, even when he was little. But now he’s big enough that his restlessness is that much larger a problem.”

He’d been rambling a bit, he realized, and blushed as Tircin corrected his form with the knife. At least the Fisher didn’t do it unkindly. Seng smiled a little and fixed how he was approaching the task, finding that it went that much more smoothly when he didn’t have to be so mindful of his fingers on that stroke.

“So, your sister is a Healer?”

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 09:43:47 AM »
He didn't mind rambling, in fact it was rather nice to hear someone who was content and at least happy enough to share the details of their life, well part of it. Tircin had no secret ambition to become a rider or anything like that. He respected them but that was as far as it went. After all, they had skills that deserved to be respected of course, Tircin felt that he also had skills as well; though they were often not as respected or acknowledged as the ones possessed by others.

The smell of fish tended to put people off, at least that was the joke he tended to lead with if it came up. Which right now it hadn't "Yes, she is indeed. Rather a good one, at least so she tells me anyway. My mother is a herder" in other words they were all people who worked hard doing the best for the good of all, caring and supplying needs. Tircin was proud of them all. Including his wife, whom he didn't mention as it hadn't seemed like the right sort of thing to say as he knew that riders tended not to form those sort of permanent arrangements - and it made sense for them.

"What about your family?" it was a careful family, he assumed nothing, everyone had stories of loss and he didn't want to have Seng think badly of him.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »
Seng smiled again at Tircin as they worked, pleased to get a chance to meet someone new and have such a conversation with them. “I think that’s really amazing,” he said, and meant it sincerely. “That your family is involved in so many Crafts. You all must be very talented.” Seng was happy enough to be a rider, but at times he did wonder what his life would have been like if he’d taken a different path. He wasn’t even really sure what Craft he might have felt a calling toward, but it was an interesting thought.

His smile widened some at the mention that Tircin’s mother was a Herder too. “My mother works in the Creche, but my siblings are Crafters too. My brother is a Farmer, and my sister is a Herder. Kinda makes me wonder if your mother knows them… They’re both still apprentices, but from my understanding neither of those Crafts have very many people in them?”

Which was a shame, truly. His mind drifted naturally toward Elrost, but he resisted asking about him. They weren’t family, after all, despite his fondness for and curiosity about the Journeyman. But maybe he and Tircin’s mother were friends too?

Adoptive Mother for Seng

Offline Tircin

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 11:42:16 PM »
"I think we'd all like to think so...I know my mother is proud and I can't say that I blame her for that; we've all done well in anything we've chosen" he admitted, pride and yet at the same time there was a lack of arrogance in his reply. Tircin was seriously pleased to come from such a talented family, in time he hoped that his own children would have the same kind of blessings - when that eventually happened.

Tircin nodded "It's possible. I'd need to ask directly but I wouldn't be surprised, she tends to know everyone" he chuckled at that detail before sobering slightly "...for now, it's one of the smaller of the Crafts we have I suppose; I hope it changes in time but there is a lot that needs to be done" he added, the business of survival had to come first and then organising some kind of return to the life they'd all had once before, when the world hadn't gone mad.

He longed for that sort of thing to be the case once again.

Offline Seng

• Proud Prairie Rider
    • View Profile

• he/him/his
    they/them/theirs

• turns old
  • blue-rider.png
  • of Forrikenth
  • Sparrow & Heron
  • SirAlahn
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #19 on: Today at 03:42:27 PM »
“That’s really lovely. I’m sure she has much to be proud of.” If anything, Seng liked Tircin all the more for that he wasn’t boasting. There were times for modesty, sure, but there was nothing wrong with being proud of one’s achievements either. And from the sounds of it, he and his family were all devoted and skilled Crafters. Which just made the Blue rider smile all the more. So many families had been ripped apart by the Pass, and even divided now on opinions about Weyr, Hall, and Hold… It was nice to hear about one that, even on the surface, seemed to be functional, stable, and whole.

That too was strange to him. After all, a big family was never something he’d really had. Seng scarcely even knew his siblings, though he did know their names and Crafts. But in reality, he didn’t know much about them, which he thought rather sad.

But who knew if they’d even be interested in knowing him in response.

“I hope they continue to grow and expand, then. As important as those Crafts are, I’m surprised there are so few people in them.” But maybe that would change with time

Adoptive Mother for Seng

OOC Recent

[Today at 02:22:47 PM]

[Today at 05:59:14 AM]

[May 21, 2017, 10:57:18 AM]

[May 21, 2017, 05:37:32 AM]

[May 20, 2017, 07:42:52 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:49:47 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:46:27 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 03:38:00 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 02:11:36 PM]

[May 20, 2017, 10:06:16 AM]

by Kit
[May 20, 2017, 09:23:42 AM]

by Kit
[May 20, 2017, 09:20:55 AM]

[May 20, 2017, 02:04:11 AM]

[May 19, 2017, 07:00:51 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.6.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 1.9.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 5.1.2590 x Weyrlings

Sunbaking - 15.1.2590 x W'um

Klah and Long Nights - 23.1.2590 x Isotarïne

Sun and Sarcasm - 13.3.2590 x B'lye

Breakfast Delivery - 15.3.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.3.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.3.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.3.2590 x Sarinea