Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Check out the Monthly Overview to see what's new on the forum!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Alahn's Plotter 2.0  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Spiffy

Re: Alahn's Plotter 2.0
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
@SirAlahn Haha ok then, we can do that xD J'hal will probably take it the wrong way if Rinokan's just asking out of simple curiosity, but we'll see how it goes.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2017, 05:06:29 PM »
@Spiffy Do you have a preference for who starts it?
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
Not really. I tend to be slow at getting to starters as opposed to replies so it's up to you whether you get around to it before I do xD

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2017, 05:14:52 PM »
I'll go ahead and add it to my to do list then. 8D
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2017, 05:18:49 AM »
Hey!

So we talked about a Vicymus/C'bryn thread a 'lil while ago ago and I was thinking about how to actually start it and how they could even meet...  Aaaannnnd so I thought about running some ideas by you to see what you liked/if you wanted to start something.  :happy:

The easiest would be Cabryn pulls chores to help with the Fishers. Because his 'specialty' is shallows fishing I'm guessing he'd be one of the overseers for the candidates helping cast the nets and stuff? She would gladly volunteer to help cast nets if it got her in the water and out of the heat. Alternatively, she could start off on mending net duty and he could convince her that the day is far too hot to sit and mend nets and that they should definitely go for a swim instead. She'd need quite a bit of convincing but he's cute enough that it might work <3

The only other thing I could think of was meeting in the bathing pools at a weird time... because that's usually where she is if she's not at lessons or drills...

If any of that appeals to you or if you have any other ideas I'm totally down!

Offline Mareep

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2017, 09:37:03 AM »
I read Finnmaghaine's profile. Oh. My. Goodness. The feels. She's such a sweetheart, and I just want to cuddle her. So does Laimora, if you're up for that. =]

I agree with you, and think they'll get along. They're both Beachriders (facilitating frequent interaction), they're both energetic and drawn to others, and they're also very guarded. I could definitely see something between them romantically- even if neither woman can overcome their own emotional reservations. I'd be happy to try something light and easy and see where it goes? I'm not sure 100% Mora would pursue more intently without some revelation/epiphany about romantic relationships, but since Finna might not be receptive to that anyways,  I'm happy to leave that entirely up to you to decide. ^^
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Pending: Rinasera || Saidra
WiP: Rinaran || Kel'lan

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »
@RaynePOTM I’m trash, and I’m sorry this sat here for so long before I replied to it. D8

ANYWAY, I rather like the idea of her getting assigned to chores with the Fishers and meeting him that way. I’m not sure any of the other Crafters would really trust Vicky to oversee much of anything, but we could certainly have them working alongside one another. If nothing else, we can see how they get along and if he convince her to play around in the water. Could always lead to more threads later as well, such as the Bathing Springs one you mentioned. ^_^

@Mareep Eeee, I’m glad you like her and think they would get along! I’m definitely down for them being friends and potentially more. Finna might be rather closed off since the death of her weyrmate during the Pass, but I’m open to her getting over that with the right person. Or even if they end up with something casual, that’s good too! I’m just excited to thread them together. :3 Did you have anything in mind for where to start with them? If you have a preference, I’m pretty flexible. Could even be after both their Blues lose in a Green Flight if you want to go that route.

Offline Mareep

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2017, 11:16:41 PM »
@SirAlahn
I love the idea of them being losers together. :3 Not so sure at which point to start it though? I'm happy with anything. ^^
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Pending: Rinasera || Saidra
WiP: Rinaran || Kel'lan

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2017, 01:25:47 AM »
@Mareep Maybe for this first thread, skip past the initial Flight Lust smut to the aftermath of the Flight? Depending on your preference, we could set it early in the morning before their Wing duties or late in the evening if the Green rose after dinner. ^_^ Could see where it goes from there in terms of them talking or fooling around a bit more. It might be a good way to initially judge how they'll play off one another.

Offline Aster

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2017, 07:46:26 AM »
Alahn's post was closer to the top than Rayne's so I decided to put this here.

@SirAlahn @RaynePOTM Once it's not ~the future~, who wants to start the inevitable roommate thread?

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2017, 05:30:52 PM »
@Aster, @RaynePOTM, It honestly might make more sense for one of you too, since your characters might be more inclined to initiate interaction than T'ghen will be. XD Even though I know Galve is a bit quieter than Ionei, T'ghen basically doesn't talk to people unless it's absolutely necessary. <_< Cause he's an ass like that.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
@Aster @SirAlahn

I'm happy to start it if you'd like because I'll be a little slow to reply until Wednesday-ish. It'll probably just be Galve lying there and Weyteleth bouncing on the bed.

Offline Aster

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2017, 06:22:49 PM »
@RaynePOTM @SirAlahn Okay but that's adorable so I vote yes, do it. :D

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2017, 07:09:55 PM »
That works for me too ^_^

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2017, 08:11:57 PM »

Offline RedShoesWrites

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »
@SirAlahn - Janna is looking for a harper to be an apprentice for! Someone that can show her the ropes, and bring her under their wing so to speak. Would Tyldas be interested? I have not envisioned Janna being super musically talented, but she is a curious little lady and likes to learn new things.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2017, 09:04:43 PM »
@RedShoesWrites Certainly! She won't have official private lessons with a Master in her chosen specialty until her third turn in her apprenticeship, but I see no reason Tyldas wouldn't take her under his wing in an unofficial sort of way. ^_^ He's all for helping people find their place, and would be perfectly willing to answer her questions, be a sounding board for her, or anything else of that nature.

Offline RedShoesWrites

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2017, 05:39:39 AM »
@SirAlahn - Awesome! Thanks! (And apologies I haven't responded to this before now! I kept on meaning too, and always ended up working on something else!  :faint:)

I was thinking that Janna is having trouble with the more....musical aspect of being a Harper. Maybe Tyldas notices her having trouble while practicing the lute, and approaches her to offer some advice on the passage that is giving her trouble.

Thoughts? Yay, nay? Let me know if you would like me to start something.  :bird:

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2017, 02:28:02 PM »
@RedShoesWrites No worries at all. <3 I think that sounds like a lovely idea. If you feel so inclined to toss up a starter, go ahead. You'll probably be faster at it than I will.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2017, 04:50:16 AM »
So I was reading up on Nalata's past threads and noticed that she's supposed to take some lessons from Tyldas

You up for something?

Offline Kyya

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2017, 06:26:54 PM »
*Goes down her list*

Hello Alahn!

I was wondering if you had any headcannon for Nalata and A'lori - and also wanted to know if you wanted anything between Nalata and A'lori Without double checking profiles - I don't think Queriluth's lack of conversation will affect much, particularly in regards to Minath since so long as she's not being rude I don't see Minath having a problem.

Anyway, since A'lori and Nalata both seem to have the whole "Friendly" thing going, they might be able to have some semblance of a friendship which I'm happy to play out if you're of the same mind. And since he's a greenrider, there's not the added issue of future flight winner possibility to throw her off her game.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2017, 07:19:59 PM »
@Kyya Hah, I'm trash and completely missed replying to your initial question about Nalata and Tyldas. ;_; So I'm sorry. Anyway, yes! By all means. If you'd be wanting to do something with them, I'm game. Always. He'd essentially be teaching her advanced history -- like usually only the Harpers learn -- as well as anything else that would be required for her education as a future Weyrwoman, including administering to a weyr and how to interact with various ranked people since someday that will be her job. If you have a preference for what topic they'd be discussing/what he'd be teaching her, that's fine with me. <3

As to A'lori, I'd honestly love for them to be friends. I don't have a specific headcanon for them, beyond that I think it'd be cute if they were. I think A'lori might have been a little intimidated by her when she first Impressed Minath, but it's been a turn. So especially since he won't be a contender for chasing her dragon, I could certainly see them striking up some kind of friendship if you're partial to it. ^_^

Offline Kyya

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2017, 07:55:39 PM »
@SirAlahn I figured tagging you would make it easier because I always forget to tag xD

So. Nalata and Tyldas - If you don't mind taking the lead for this one, since I trust you unwaveringly. I think for the current timeline, IC there's only been the question of how to ensure she is still acting appropriately for her rank while not alienating her clutchmates. But as far as she herself goes, it would be feasible that there would still be a lot of focus on weyr politics? She seems the most insecure about that side of things, anyway. As I said, because I'm trying to get a feel for her, if you have any ideas I'd love to just play it out and see how things go.

Now. Nalata and [{A'lori}]. Do you want some history between them, or shall we start from scratch? I like the idea of them knowing eachother only as weyrlings, mainly because how I understand Nalata's history she was searched in the shortest possible timeframe, so would have focused more on making sure she understood her lessons than friendships, albeit briefly. Then impressing Minath would have made her determined to know her clutchmates at least.

Nalata can get a little overwhelmed by the pressures of her position, and reading back it looks like she's had a couple of run ins with Halirina that didn't end to well. Since she just wants to be friends with everyone, the divide she needs to put up between herself and others, lest she bee seen as acting unbefitting of her status towards other people would be irritating at best. With A'lori she wouldn't need to worry about this, and It seems feasible for her to be having some time to herself to be miserable, and to have A'lori happen in on her?

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2017, 09:29:23 PM »
@Kyya I don't mind starting a thread for her and Tyldas. If you want to focus on politics, maybe we could do something with them after an important Weyr event -- like the lockdown, the riot, the last Hatching, or even R'sin's death, depending upon how far back you want to go. Or we could have them talking about hypothetical problems she might come up against when she's actually in a position of power? I'll have to think about what exactly we could have him teaching her, but if there's something specific that occurs to you, or that you like out of those options, just let me know. I'll come up with something if not. 8D

With her and A'lori, I'm perfectly okay with them having a bit of history over the last turn as weyrlings if you prefer. We could always backdate that thread to establish that they've been friends for a little bit? Or we could have it occurring more recently if you want something current with them. A'lori will probably feel a little bit out of his element, but he'll do his best to be a shoulder to lean on/someone to listen about the weight of her and Minath's rank and everything like that.

Offline laceface

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
For you <3

Code: [Select]
35.08.2590 / 8:15PM - [url=http://southernwindsweyr.net/index.php?topic=6074.0][/url] || [{Alori}] // [{Velatha}]

OOC Recent

[Today at 09:44:14 PM]

[Today at 11:06:36 AM]

[Today at 11:02:56 AM]

[Today at 10:37:49 AM]

[November 18, 2017, 02:46:37 AM]

[November 17, 2017, 06:06:41 PM]

[November 16, 2017, 10:11:11 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 04:41:43 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 12:55:33 PM]

[November 14, 2017, 05:24:38 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 03:41:35 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 12:51:42 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 04:36:54 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 03:57:11 PM]

by Inki
[November 12, 2017, 03:19:52 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran