Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Justice's Plots of Awesome  (Read 1027 times)

Offline JusticePrevails

Justice's Plots of Awesome
« on: February 04, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »

LUNIELLE

The Basics :

Lunielle is an Apprentice Dragonhealer.
She has four firelizards; Gold Korin, Brown Zale, and Blues Renaald and Asper.  Most of the time Zale will be with her.
Her father is R'van, a Brownrider.

What I want for her : EVERYTHING!

Achem, but really it's odd for her to be seventeen and have no children.  In a way this is because of how she is and how her father handles someone even trying to become romantic towards her.  She's very introverted and does better with dragonriders since she's trying to become one of those that treats their dragons when they get injured.

I'd love for her to make some dragonrider friends.  She loves flying, but hasn't trusted her father to take her in over a year.  She has a particular soft spot for Brownriders, mostly because her father's Brenith is so sweet towards her when they're around.

Friends : Anyone wanting to befriend Lunielle would have to start slow.  She's not all that open to social situations, though tolerates dragonriders better than others.  She spends most of her free time in the herb gardens; usually sketching.  She may get along with another person that's artistic, or someone more social than she is.  Someone just has to reach out.

Romance : Practically, Lunielle would like to eventually get married, but she's of the mindset that if she has a child before she finds the love of her life that isn't the end of the world.  So, flings are okay by me, but she does want to eventually settle down with one person.

Enemies : Um...not right now, but I see her butting heads in the future.

Other : Lunielle has sketches of most of the major plants used in herblore.  She's done them over her time as an Apprentice and would gladly show/share any of them if someone were interested.

She also takes walks early in the morning each and every morning, so any early risers that are interested in meeting her would be able to catch her then.
--------------------------------------------------------
SASHANA

The Basics :  Journeywoman Weaver.  Mother of eleven beautiful children, ten living.  Has two beloved firelizards; Brown Benden and Green Grenwitch.  Daughter of Bluerider I'drya

What I want for her :

I'd love to get Sashana helping out any Apprentice Weaver's that are ready to tail a Journeyman.  She manages her time very carefully, so finding her is never a problem since she's always in the same place at the same times each day.  Play dates with other parents of young children [NPC or active] would be fun too.  Or a day out with another adult, as child free as possible for her.

Friends : Other parents, people that like children, other Crafters.  She's not picky really and wouldn't turn away someone that was being nice to her or that tried to make friends with her.  She's very easy going and sweet and likes people overall.  Those that become close to her will find that she'll fix their clothing ahead of any other projects she has going on.

Romance : Sashana has a dragonriders perception of romance at the moment.  She's up for having a good time, so long as they understand that she has to get home to her babies at a decent time.  She's also just generally an affectionate person, so having a cuddle buddy is just as important.  She'd be happiest with someone she could be intimate with on more than a sexual level, someone that would like to cuddle and enjoyed her family, could just enjoy being with her.  She's not adverse to getting remarried if it happens, but right now she's focusing on her current family and her craft.

Enemies : Hurt one of her babies, or a firelizard and you will be seeing wrath.  This crafter is a fierce one when it comes to dealing with someone hurting her children.

Other : Sashana spends most of her time with her children in the background, and is an acknowledge workaholic.
---------------------------------------------
AMALTHEA

The Basics : Amalthea is an Apprentice Harper.  She has no firelizards right now, but she does have a living father who's a Journeyman Harper.

What I want for her :  I'm open to anything and everything for this girl.  She's very open with her schedual outside of crafter duties, and she spends allot of time entertaining and generally being around people.

Friends : If you can manage to tolerate her snark then she makes for a very loyal friend.  Someone being able to see past the 'just a pretty face' facade would be fun to do.  Really open to friendships.

Romance :  ---

Enemies : Open, no ideas really.  She's pretty easy going, but she is snarky and has the tendency to be brutally honest.  Which some people probably wouldn't appreciate.

Other :  Amalthea is a singer and storyteller.  She loves to teach the youngsters of the Weyr, so maybe sometime I'd like to have her in a thread with some of the younger ones of the Weyr.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:44:10 AM by SanctifiedSavage »

Offline Kyya

Re: Justice's Plots of Awesome
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
Snagging first spot.

So...

Probably your best bets would be Sokon or Oarlen AS far as possible friendships.

Sokon's 21, and one of the newer weyrlings. She has a green weyrling, Creath. Sokon tends to go for jogs around the training field when the weathers nice, or through the tunnels, early morning or late evening and while not very sociable, isn't a bad person. Creath also has issues with her wings - they're quite big, proportionally and she often hurts them. So it's reasonable that Sokon and Lunielle may have met up at some point. If she assisted in helping Creath through one of the more painful falls - shadowing one of the other dragon healers perhaps. It's reasonable that they'd spark something of a relationship. If only so that Lunielle can practice on a dragon who tends to get injured a fair bit ><

AS FOR Oarlen! He's 14 turns, but is very much a child. Hi ssister, Jenla is part of the healer crowd (but she's an NPC). There's the possibility of a friendship there. Oarlen is the sort who is always looking for work to do, and wouldn't be shy of offering to help her out with something if she asked. Plus, her four fire-lizards would be a huge draw for him. He tends to follow them around the place, and would love to chat with her about them.

I do have Nycolus as well. But there's little to no way he'd be speaking to her <.< So feel free to suggest something if you think it could work but she's gonna have a hard time, what with sympathising with the dragonriders and not being a fort native.

SO~ If any of these seem to float your boat, I'm all for any sugegstions you may have. Otherwise there's a bunch of other characters just waiting for your interaction :D

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 12:06:58 AM »
Lunielle loves dragons, so having the chance to be near one, and its rider, will always spark her interest.  And she'd feel so bad for the little dragon and try and help out any way she could.  She's also very good with herbs and would try for the simpler poultices in an effort to make the little Green feel better.  So Sokon would be fun to try.  Maybe they'll end up being friends [that would make me very happy].

As for Oarlen...oh dear that would be good and bad.  She had a little brother, so she'd dote on him quite a bit, and she loves her flitts and wouldn't mind talking to someone about them.  Though usually only Zale is with her he might catch her when she's got the whole flock with her.  Not sure if there's any safe outside places for her to take them.  She likes keeping busy, so if he wanted to help her with weed pulling and the like she wouldn't say no.  BUT!  if he reminds her too much of the brother she lost she may end up walking away halfway through in tears due ot missing her brother.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 12:20:11 AM »
Well. That works for me!

Creath was stepped on quite badly by another weyrling earlier on in the year. I can have her rock up to the healing hall with Creath, mentioned here somewhere and I don't mind doing a post for when that happened? It'd have to be in the second month. But it gives them a nice start, and Creath is all for making friends, even if Sokon isn't. The apprentice who assisted in fixing her wing would be regarded highly.

And I'm OK with Oarlen being ignored if he reminds her too much of her younger brother. They'd be confined to the weyr itself, but the weyrbowl is (I believe) outside. Will check with @SirAlahn & @SanctifiedSavage.

Oarlen stalks firelizards as a hobby. Chances are he knows all four of your flits, though he probably won't know that she owns any but Zale unless he stalks them to her rooms. He can't track them when they go between after all. 

The candidates get assigned to the Infirmary every now and then;

Infirmary || Report to Master Healer Brigan if you are assigned to this area of the weyr. You may be tasked with inventorying supplies, folding or doing laundry, cleaning the infirmary space, or even helping to tend to patients if you have some talent or previous knowledge of healercraft.

So he could be paired up with her for something like weed pulling and the like.

Or he can just... Bump into her while following one of her Fire-lizards which is tried and tested as an effective way to meet him.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 11:46:22 AM »
Wouldn't we need a Journeyman/woman healer with them in order for her to assist?  Or did you mean mentioning that she did so that they'd already know each other, if only in passing?  But she could be coming back to the healer hall to check on how healing is coming along?  And, if Creath remembers Lunielle, she would probably remember that Lunielle dotes on dragons allot, she's very kind to them.

As for Oarlen, we could do a combination of both?  He could have been assigned to her and followed her Zale to her so that they run into each other.  She'll be the apprentice up to her elbows in soil.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »
-offers up characters-

The best would probably be either K'mar, Z'tai, or Phaedralena.

K'mar has a sister who is an apprentice healer and dreaming to be a candidate, so he might be interested in learning about dragon healing to see if it's something he can convince her to try instead (since he doesn't really want her to be a rider). He's very relaxed and laid-back, which makes others pretty comfortable around him. Hes a brown rider and currently Beach Wingsecond.

Z'tai is a more outgoing and I could see sparking up a conversation with her. He's very charming and loves all the ladies, so he could be a bedpartner experience for Lunielle if you'd like. He goes for regular early morning jogs and could run into her then. He's a bronze rider and Prairie Wingleader.

Phaedralena is a very outgoing green rider in Beach Wing. She'll talk to anyone and everyone, so she's a friendly female option.

Let me know which one interests you  :love:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 11:57:41 AM »
In regards to Creath and Sokon, you could always do after the initial fixing of the wing and have Lunielle just doing a wellness round. In that, they could chit chat and talk a little - having assumed that Lunielle was the one who assisted earlier.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 12:05:52 PM »
@Lyndi

Lunielle has a soft spot for brown dragons and their riders, thanks both to her father's Brenith and her own flitt Zale.  She thinks brown's are the best of the dragons, just don't tell her gold that. XD  And seeing as she was once Searched she'd be able to sort of help him with the pro's and cons he'd need to try and nudge his sister away from becomming a dragonrider.  So he'd be a good choice for her to get to know someone.

Z'tai sounds awesome :D  They could easily run into each other during their morning walk/jogs.  Literally would be the funniest way, but I don't know how good his reflexes are so I can only offer it.  As for the bedpartner thing, I think it would depend on how well they get along.  I'm not against the idea, but if two characters don't have roleplay chemistry then I consider that they don't have IC chemistry either.  If that makes any sense at all.

Expect Lunielle to mispronounce that name many, many times.   If Phaedralena ever is out on the Weyrbowl Lunielle takes her flitters there to fly around on every off day she has.  Usually in the early afternoon, late evening hours.

@Kyya  Works for me :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:10:08 PM by JusticePrevails »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 12:17:41 PM »
I'm up for either K'mar or Z'tai since they seem to have the most to run with so far XD. For Z'tai, he has good reflexes, just not great...foot coordination. He can be a bit clumsy himself embarrassingly enough. And I totally understand regarding the bedpartner thing. I agree they need some IC chemistry before just trying to force them together.

Let me know if you want to do one or both of them and then just need to figure out who'll start  :love:

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »
@Lyndi

Both would be good actually.  As for starting, I can start one if you'll do the other?  That seems fair.  And I'd like to start the morning job collision one, because hilarity.  But if you'd rather I started the other one that's fine.  I'm pretty laid back about it all.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 07:48:10 PM by JusticePrevails »

Offline Kyya

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »
@JusticePrevails

Works for me as well. I was thinking 14.02.2590 for Sokon and Lunielle? That puts Creath at a bit over two months old, and is a bit over a month before she has her conversation with Seng. Perhaps a day or two after the wing was repaired? Creath would definitely remember her if she assisted with the procedure, and Sokon would be rather grateful for the assistance. I'd assume they'd still be bedridden, or at least, Creath would be and Sokon wouldn't be inclined to abandon her until she was more comfortable.

If that's alright, either you can start it or I can, just give me your preference and we can go from there.

Zale would fetch Oarlen? That works for me. As with Sokon, I don't mind who starts it, and you can pick the date otherwise I'd be putting it late in the 3rd month or early in the 4th.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 08:36:51 PM »
That works for me.  She could be checking on them and bringing anything they needed.

I think I"ll start the one with for Oarlen, since Zale would be going to get him.  how does 02.04.2590 sound?

@Kyya

Offline Kyya

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 08:44:35 PM »
So long as it's morning chores that's fine. It's the day of the riot so he'd be pretty shaken after 12pm. So between 8am and 12pm is perfect if that works for you
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 08:46:55 PM by Kyya »

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 09:00:50 PM »
that would be fine with me.  Umm...just when do morning chores happen anyway?  I looked around and couldn't find it.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2017, 09:11:01 PM »
Oh! 8am they start for candidates. It's in the plot and scheme board - the rosters for weyrlings and candidates are there. ^^

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 09:18:58 PM »
that works

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 07:57:03 PM »
Sounds good to me! I'll try to get the K'mar one up tomorrow.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 08:05:06 PM »
@Lyndi

I'll probably have the one for Z'tai and Lunielle up sometime tonight.  I have allot of muse right now.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 12:22:13 AM »
UPDATED!  Sashana added!

Offline Aster

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 11:19:16 AM »
We should do something with Sashana and Vanelwynne! They probably know each other to some extent, whether or not they're acquaintancey or actually friendly, but like ... Wynne can talk about yarn forever.

Her mother was an accomplished weaver. She was supposed to become one but Impressed just before apprenticing was meant to happen, and so Vanelwynne's just kind of a hobbyist weaver, but knitting is her comfort activity.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »
Sure!  Sashana is usually at the crafthall after she see's her older children dropped off at whatever passes for school at the Weyr, and the youngest [ages 1, 3, and 4] dropped off at the creche for a few hours.  Sometimes the older two are with her, but that's debateable.

Offline JusticePrevails

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 07:39:43 PM »
UPDATED!

Amalthea added!

Offline laceface

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 08:17:47 PM »
@JusticePrevails

Velatha is an apprentice weaver who's in Turn 4 of classes so she has a few practicals. I think it'd be neat to toss her and Sashana together!

OOC Recent

[Today at 09:44:14 PM]

[Today at 11:06:36 AM]

[Today at 11:02:56 AM]

[Today at 10:37:49 AM]

[November 18, 2017, 02:46:37 AM]

[November 17, 2017, 06:06:41 PM]

[November 16, 2017, 10:11:11 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 04:41:43 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 12:55:33 PM]

[November 14, 2017, 05:24:38 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 03:41:35 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 12:51:42 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 04:36:54 PM]

[November 12, 2017, 03:57:11 PM]

by Inki
[November 12, 2017, 03:19:52 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran