Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Firelizard Training [10.10.2587] 6pm // Sokon  (Read 806 times)

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
  • Please, please, don't talk to me
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Bonded to one firelizard(s)
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Firelizard Training [10.10.2587] 6pm // Sokon
« on: February 07, 2017, 05:03:22 AM »
"C'mon Rudas. Go there." He sent the young brown an image of the far side of the holding pens, not wanting to say the place out loud and focus instead on getting the firelizard to follow unspoken directions instead.

It was turning out to be difficult.

The firelizard seemed to get the general order of go there, but without any other instruction, he wasn't coming back, but, whenever M'dak tried to add more instructions into the original order, Rudas always went to the wrong place.

Maybe I could try! His gangly brown dragonet interjected excitedly.
Dallarth, you know you can't. You make it too easy for him then. He needs to learn the hard way first.

"Rudas." M'dak closed his eyes, visualising the far side of the holding pens again. "Go there. Bring that." There was a scrap of leather M'dak had placed on a bale of hay earlier in the day for this exact purpose. When he opened his eyes, Rudas was gone between. Only a few coughs later, and he was back, scrap of leather between his claws. Dallarth trumpeted excitedly.

You helped him! M'dak whirled around on his brown dragon, and Dallarth ducked his head to avoid meeting his eyes. No, I didn't. The Weyrling's hands went to his hips now, staring disapprovingly but lovingly down at his dragonet. I diiiiiid. The dragon whined. But I just wanted him to be happy.

M'dak leaned down to cuddle Dallarth's head into his chest. How are we ever supposed to get into Mountain Wing with you preventing him learning.

I'm sorry.

I know. M'dak kissed Dallarth on the snout, and the brown snorted happily. You can help when he gets a little better. But for now, he just needs to understand me. Then I'll get him to send you some images and you can help me by telling me whether they're understandable or not. Does that sound good?

The brown dragon sat a little straight where he was perched in the Weyrbowl, at the idea of getting a task to do. Yes!

"Okay now. Get me that." Picturing the leather. "From there." Picturing the holding pens. M'dak held his breath and closed his eyes as Rudas went between...

Spoiler for OOC:
@Kyya @Sokon Let me know if this is okay  :love:

Length 35m ~ Height 7m ~ Wingspan 58.1m

Offline Sokon

Re: Firelizard Training [10.10.2587] 6pm // Sokon
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 06:47:38 AM »
Sokon had been excused from the evening cleanup to put her son to bed. Despite him spending much of his time in the creche, the candidate felt that it was important for him to know she was always around. He was only four turns in any case, and she enjoyed the added company when he wasn't staying in the relevant weyrs of his immediate family.

She found herself almost totally alone, then, when she stepped out towards the training field for her evening jog. Enjoying the afternoon sun as she stretched. Swooping and diving above her head was Float. The Bronze Fire-Lizard eager for the chance to stretch his wings without having to worry about colliding with anyone in the often narrow tunnels. He'd grown almost to the full length expected of his colourings, and this often made for a problem or two when navigated crowded hallways.

As a pair, Float working on his distance flying while Sokon just maintained a steady pace, they started their daily route around the weyrbowl, though it was short lived.

"Mada- I mean M'dak!" She called as she slowed to a halt a reasonable distance away from the brown weyrling, his dragonet and a rather young looking brown fire lizard. She had fumbled over his title, and mentally kicked herself for her error, blushing as she moved to greet the weyrling as per what was customary. She couldn't even remember the name of the brown dragonet that stood by the ex-candidates side, a name she really should have learnt by now. Sure it had only been a few sevendays since M'dak impressed to the lithe little brown, but she really needed to work on remembering any rider (or future rider) among the weyrfolk

Her parents would be annoyed at finding out she hadn't addressed the dragonet as well as the rider.

Unfortunately, all she could manage was a "Hello, bonded of M'dak" in what she hoped was an apologetic tone to Dallarth. Float more than made up for it with his enthusiastic bugle, swooping in to land in front of the dragonet and dipping his head in greeting. Full grown as the bronze fire lizard was, he was only a meter or so off matching the brown for size, though the reverence he showed the brown dispelled anhy thoughts one may have had of the fire lizard thinking he was better than the dragonet.

"I'm sorry. I haven't memorised all the dragonets from Oriath's clutch" Sokon added to M'dak as a blush touched her cheeks. She didn't like being unprepared, and wouldhave just carried on past M'dak if she hadn't been intrigued in what he was trying to do, and that teeny bit curious about the young brown flit that had blinked between as she approached.

"What are you doing anyway?"

She knew M'dak now had a higher rank than she did, and normally would have continued with the formalities until the weyrling said otherwise. But it hadn't even been a full month since they had worked together as candidates, and try as she might, it was always difficult for her to forget those ties so soon after a hatching. Give them a few more months and she'll have no problem addressing M'dak as befitting his rank. But for now, if it weren't for the yellow knot he now sported and the little dragonet by his side, it would be hard to remember that he was no longer a candidate.

Creath | 4 Months Old | 7.5m Long | 1.5m Tall | 13.2m Wingspan
Custom Signature made by Wren

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 09:51:00 PM »
M'dak opened one eye when he heard the feminine voice call out his name, he noted the flub over his new title, but was not offended. Shards, even he found it hard sometimes, luckily for him, his old and new name were very similar, so the adjustment was quite quick.

The awkwardly sized dragonet tried to bugle excitedly back at the firelizard, but his young snout fumbled over the sound and it sort of trailed off awkwardly. But Dallarth was unphased by the sound, M'dak was more embarrassed than the young dragon was.

Rubbing his hand along he back of his neck, he addressed Sokon. "Don't worry about it, Sokon," He said with a smile, "His name is Da-"

My name is Dallarth! He interrupted, keen to have someone to talk to. We're trying to get Rudy to bring us a piece of leather. But I'm not allowed to help.

M'dak gave Dallarth an affectionate eyeridge scratch. "That's right. If I want to be in Mountain Wing one day, I'll have to train up Rudas. We need working firelizards in Mountain Wing." So sure of himself already, after only a few sevendays of impressing to Dallarth after all.

Offline Sokon

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 07:38:42 PM »
Spoiler for Dalarth’s measurements – 5% (Month 0):
Length: 1.75
Height: 0.35m
Wingspan: 2.905m
>_> Hope you don’t mind. I need it for reference <_<
Sokon couldn’t help laughing as Dallarth interrupted M’dak, giving him a (mostly) solemn salute before crouching down so she was at his level. “That was a mighty bugle there, Dallarth. It is a pleasure to speak to you.” Her voice held only the slightest hint of amusement. She was not shy around dragons, shard, everyone in her family so far had one, and Dallarth’s eagerness to chat was enough indication that she was allowed to speak directly to him.

“Perhaps you can help Float? He is not very good at listening to me.” She added in a conspiratorial whisper, glancing at M’dak to make sure she wasn’t overstepping any boundaries by saying so.

The Bronze, of course, was more than pleased by the suggestion. He had an affection towards his larger cousins, due mostly to having known a few of them since he hatched, and was quite pleased by the brown’s attention. He was in the sky in a heartbeat, circling the brown’s head and projecting various images of the brown dragonet to him. Thoroughly amused.

Sokon smiled again as she stood, listening to M’dak’s reasoning and nodding her head in understanding. “Not even a month in and already thinking about what wing you want to join?” she teased, her eyes watching the little brown as she spoke. “He is quite young. I don’t think I remember you with a flit? Though we have been a bit busy since coming here… and I don’t think I’ve seen much of you since you met Dallarth here. The Flit’s eager to learn?”

Her tone held nothing but kind curiosity, there was no judgement, and no condescension in her voice. M’dak may have been younger than she was, but that didn’t change the fact that he’d impressed. Age wasn’t a factor in rank, as far as she was concerned, and any seniority she may have held over him while they were candidates had dissipated the second Dallarth bonded with him. She was more curious as to how a brown fire lizard so young was dealing with the instruction, and even more so whether or not some of that discipline M’dak was trying to teach would rub off on Float. Sure the bronze fire lizard would pass a message on if he felt like it, but apart from being able to dismiss him when required, Sokon hadn’t been able to make any headway in training Float at all.

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:04:21 AM »
M'dak nodded at Sokon. "You'd be right. My mother gifted me one when I impressed. She's always known I want to be in Mountain." He shrugged. "I know he's still young. But he's finished his first big growth spurt, so I want to start early. They say the same thing with the dragons, we start training early on because it's easier for them to remember it then. Once he's got bad habits ingrained in him it might be harder."

He realised what the implications of what he had just explained were, after he had finished talking and quickly started up again to try and remedy the situation.

"That's not to say that Float can't learn! I can certainly try with what I'm teaching Rudas. They say that even grown firelizards will be totally okay to learn if they're enthusiastic and like their bonded. It's all about your connection with them." He sincerely hoped he hadn't offended her by insinuating that it would be hard to teach her firelizard. M'dak truly didn't mean that it was impossible, he had just heard that sometimes starting them younger was easier.

Even though he was still feeling a little awkward, he endeavoured to answer her final questions. "He's doing just fine. I got lucky with him, he really wants to learn and enjoys the tasks I give him. Or at least he seems to. When he gets them right he seems very chuffed."

He gestured to Float, "Call him down to you." Holding out his arm, he tapped a finger onto his forearm. "Get him to land here." M'dak supposed that if he could start proving to Sokon that it wasn't impossible then she might just forget all about his slip of the tongue. 

Offline Sokon

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 01:40:08 AM »
Sokon couldn’t help grinning as M’dak spoke. She might not be the most social of people eherself, but she understood good intentions in most matters. So no offense was taken when he suggested Float would be too old to learn anything… well… decent. She knew the basics of each wing’s main responsibilities, though it was the first time she’d even considered the possibility of which wing she’d be able to get into if she managed to impress. Most weyrlings went into Prairie wing when they graduated but that wasn’t a forever thing.

“A well thought out gift, then.” She said kindly as he told her of the flits eagerness. Had the flit been lazy or not as eager it would have hindered M’dak’s goal. But here he was, with a flit that will get him into the wing of his choice that little bit sooner, so long as he met the other requirements.

The delight in her eyes would have been unmistakable as M’dak switched to a somewhat more authorative tone. She’d thrown it out there, obviously hoping that he’d be willing, but not honestly expecting him to take time to help her. After all, he had his own training to do. And Rudas was probably ahead of Float’s own abilities thus far. At least the Bronze was intelligent. Hopefully that would help curb his lazier tendencies.

She nodded in response, holding up her arm and calling out his name. Surprised to see the flit immediately swoop in to land… On her shoulder. It wasn’t exactly a comfortable place for him to be, his size enough that her shoulder wasn’t quite the same perch as it had been in his smaller days. “No Float. Here.” She added, trying to project the image of him on her arm as M’dak had said. TO emphasise, she tapped her forearm with her free hand.

Thankfully, Float didn’t take long to comply, hopping off her shoulder and perching on the proffered arm with a smug chirp. He’d used his tail to help anchor him, and his wings were partially spread for balance, though Sokon blanched when he looked over his shoulder to her with a questioning trill, immediately requesting some form of reward for a task well done.

Thinking quickly, Sokon reached out with her free hand to give him a scratch, congratulating him for landing on her forearm before giving M’dak a sheepish look. “I should bring some scraps for him next time, hey?” Presumptuous though it was, Sokon couldn’t help the elation she felt at having Float obey a request. He’d been so against the most basic of tricks that she hadn’t bothered to teach him any further… but there was a satisfaction in being able to comply with the brown weyrlings task that gave her a sense of purpose she hadn’t realised she’d been lacking thus far.

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »
M'dak realised, when Rudas popped back from between, woefully empty-clawed, that he had forgotten the vital part of the initial training. He gave Sokon a sheepish grin, and noticed her own excited one, before he sent Rudas a mental picture to mimic the position Float had on Sokon's arm on his own.

"Very good, very good. So he wants to listen to you. That's always a good start." He gave Rudas a scratch on the eye ridges to reward him for his safe return, with or without the strip of leather.

It didn't work. Dallarth sighed, and dropped to lay onto the ground, resting his wedge head on his front arms and watch. The brown got easily bored with the sessions when Rudas didn't succeed, but regardless of Dallarth's opinion, neither M'dak nor Rudas wanted to give up.

"So it didn't work. As you can see, no leather. It's because I forgot the number 1 rule. You have to need it. Your firelizard has to know that it'll please you if they succeed. At least at the start... I think... I'd assume that they'd eventually just know how to follow your orders and not need you to be so connected to the task. But I'll have to ask my parents."

Nodding at her question about scraps, he continued. "That's what I did when I first started with Rudas, I brought him scraps. But I wanted to wean him off them pretty quickly so that he doesn't expect them all the time when I ask him to do something. If that makes sense..."

M'dak had gone to seek advice on this training, but after a certain amount of time, he wanted to do it by himself. Rudas was his and he wanted to train him. He didn't want someone else coming in and M'dak not fully understanding what they were doing.

But he would be more than happy to help Sokon. They could work out the kinks together.

"So, I'll get Rudas to take him to where the leather is... hopefully. So that when you ask Float to bring the leather back, he at least knows where he's going."

M'dak concentrated, giving Rudas the image of leather at the location, and supplanting it with the idea of Float going with him. Rudas cocked a head at the bronze firelizard, and chittered at him, before popping between.

Offline Sokon

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 12:32:25 AM »
Sokon nodded at M’dak’s explanation, deciding that she, too would forego scraps. Float was old enough to not need the extra encouragement, surely. She did frown as he explained needing the item you were sending them to retrieve, blanching ever so slightly at the idea of pressing such a forceful idea on Float. She’d never really communicated with him herself, not mentally anyway, having only really needed to press him to remain in the room if and when required. Usually he just spoke at her and she responded outloud.

Her arm was getting tired, despite only having Float on her arm for a short while. She’d have to work on keeping her arm up longer in future. It seemed reasonable to have a perch for Float when she gave him commands… If this worked, that is. It would help set up a routine. So Float knew, when he was on her forearm, he was to complete a task for her. In any case, when M’dak told Rudas to show Float the location, Sokon did her best to focus her attention to the bronze flit himself.

“Go with Rudas. He’ll show you where to go.” She said out loud to her bonded companion, feeling a little stupid but not entirely certain of how else to punctuate the mental chant of “I need you to go with Rudas” she was pressing on the flit.

Silly she may have felt, but a moment after the brown flitter disappeared between, Float followed, offering her a brief respite as he left her arm and offering an image of him and Rudas together to offer some small reassurance that he understood what had been asked.

Sighing and dropping her arm, she gave Dallarth a quick smile. “We’ll see if that worked, eh Dallarth?” She asked him, trying to make sure the dragonet knew that he was still included, even though she was technically monopolizing his bonded person.

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »
Dallarth did not mind the monopolising, he was just happy that M'dak was socialising without having to be forced to for once. I just wish I could help. M'dak went to open his mouth to respond, but Dallarth talked over him, pushing his mind into both of theirs and blocking out the sound of M'dak's voice. BUT, M'dak says that he needs to do it on his own. But it's not like I wont be around to help all the time. He almost grumbled the last sentence, before he quietened.

"Rudas needs to be self-sufficient. Plus, he enjoys it, you don't want to be taking away his fun, do you?"

I suppose not. The brown considered, not having thought about that fact previously.

"It'll be an experience when you impress." He confided to Sokon. "And in many ways you wouldn't dream of."

Rudas and Float popped in from between, so M'dak got to work. "Right. So, first off, see if you can get Float to show you a picture of the area, it'll make it a lot easier when you send him the want for the object."

Offline Sokon

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 12:42:42 AM »
She couldn't help it. Dallarth's grumbling made Sokon laugh, a sound she tried very quickly to stifle in case she offended the dragonet. M'dak's comments about impression sobvered her up quickly enough, however, and she found herself comforted by his words, regardless of whether he had intended it or not.

He'd said when not if.

When.

It was back to business quick enough, and Sokon nodded at the next instruction, holding out her arm for Float to perch on it once again and giving him a congratulatory scratch across his eye ridges. "Show me where you went." She asked him out loud, pushing as much of her desire to see the area with the scrap of leather as she could manage through their bond.

It was easier than she had thought though, considering she actually did want to see what the bronze had seen, and her face lit up at the somewhat blurry image that flashed through her head for a few seconds before fading away again.

"It's not very clear, but looks like it's sitting on some hay in the..." She paused as she asked Float to provide the image again, pleased when it stayed for slightly longer and with just enough clarity to figure out just where in the holding pens the hay had been placed. "Far corner of the pens?" She didn't want it to be a question, but there was always the slightest possibility Float was showing her what he thought she wanted to see. M'dak would at least be able to confirm whether that's where the scrap should be.

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 01:06:10 AM »
M'dak couldn't help but smile, it seemed Float was catching on quickly. "Exactly, perfect, perfect. The longer you work together on co-ordinates, the clearer it will be. He'll get used to being more specific when you ask him to be clearer."

Reaching up to give Rudas a brief scratch on the eyeridges, he tried to impress in the young brown how proud he was of the firelizards work today, and how pleased it made him that they brown was willing to work with him. M'dak wasn't sure how much of it had gotten through to the flit, but hoped the general feeling of thankfulness had gotten through. They were bonded, but that didn't mean he was going to take advantage of their connection and not be thankful.

"So now..." He hesitated a little sheepishly. "This is basically the part where you ask and hope. It's a lot more complicated than just follow him and tell me where you went. So." After giving Rudas one more scratch to the eyeridges he tried to explain the process to Sokon, whilst actively attempting it with Rudas.

"Tell him what you want to do, out loud if that helps, and try to visualise it as well. You want to sort of... combine a few things together and not confuse him too much." He couldn't help but shrug at the less than useful instructions. "I'm still figuring it out myself. What I'm doing is," he closed his eyes, "visualising where we both know the leather is, and sort of... focussing in on the leather. Putting my energy into 'I want that, I want that,' and then trying to jumble together a picture of Rudas bringing it back to me."

He took a breath, opened his eyes, and said "Go get it," and watched as Rudas winked between. "I think the hard part is the image I mock together about him bringing it back, as far as I'm aware he's gone there and picked it up quite a few times, but struggles to realise that I want it."

Shrugging he turned to Sokon. "He might be a while, so now you try. And Dallarth, don't try to help Float." M'dak said mock sternly to the brown who was now digging little claw sized holes in the ground.

Fine. He huffed, puffs of dirt flying up around his face, causing the misshapen brown to sneeze.

Offline Sokon

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 02:16:05 AM »
Sokon laughed as Dallarth’s huff caused him to sneeze, finding the sight of a sneezing dragon oddly endearing – though perhaps that was some remnant of her own ,maternal instinct coming through. The brown was still a youngling so far as dragons were concerned, and the over-eagerness to assist reminded her enough about Tasik’s own child-like eagerness that for a moment, she found herself missing the fact that M’dak was waiting for her to send Float to pick up the leather.

She mumbled a quick apology, ears reddening in her embarrassment before her attention was once again focused on Float. She frowned as she drew up the second, somewhat clearer image Float had provided of the leather, trying to picture the Bronze with the piece of material in his talons there, in front of them, instead of the hay. Her lips moved slightly as she tried to reinforce her desire to have it there and not where it currently was, and for a moment, as the weight on her arm lifted and the bronze gave an encouraging chirp, she thought she might have gotten the message across enough to have him follow the instructions correctly.

If it had been a shorter interval, the anticipation would have made her hold her breath as she waited for the bronze to reappear. As it was, she simply looked in the direction the Firelizards had gone and tried to reinforce the feeling that she needed it and hoped that it was enough to reinforce the request, despite the distance. Excepting the requests to stay put whenever there was a hatching, and the occasional “Stay with Tasik”, Float had never been tasked with the more intricate duties of working Firelizards, and While his mental voice was ever present, it was almost a one way thing for Sokon. Praise and affection was always shown physically, not mentally, yet here he was, trying to push a feeling back against the mental thread that linked them.

Her face brightened when the firelizard (finally) reappeared, and fell almost as quickly as the Bronze opened his talons to let a few pieces of hay float on down to the grass below. All the same, the little blighter winged around her head once before swooping to land on her arm, chest puffed out and as ready as ever for another affectionate pat. “Oh Shards.” She frowned, the twinge of disappointment causing the puffed up bronze to deflate ever so slightly.

Float did, however, have one more trick up his sleeve, puffing up again as he pushed the image of his task into her head once more. Of him picking up the bit of leather and letting it float back down, followed by a shaky image of him diving in, claws outstretched before disappearing between with the bits of hay clutched tightly in his talons, triumphant trumpet signaling what he felt was a gallant display of his abilities. Smiling, despite herself, she turned her attention back to M’dak. “He did grab it, but he seemed a little occupied in showing his flying abilities… Not sure where that came from.” She explained with a sigh, waiting to see if perhaps there were any other tips or if it was just going to be a matter of the two of them working until at least one of them had success – without the aid of a dragon.

Offline M'dak

• Proud brown rider
    • View Profile

• He/Him/His
  • turns old
  • brown-rider.png
  • of Dallarth
  • Rudas
  • Inki
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 07:10:56 PM »
M'dak smiled at her waving a hand in the air to dismiss her concerns. "He did quite well to grab it regardless, I think Rudas being there too might've distracted him. So it's to be expected. Ah." Rudas winked from between, hovered just in front of him, and plopped the piece of leather into his outstretched hand.

"Good job Rudy." M'dak scratched the eye ridge of the brown firelizard when he then settled on his forearm. "I wouldn't worry about Float too much, this is only the first time Rudas has been able to do it. Float just needs a little more time, but he seems to have a grasp of it."

Closing his eyes momentarily, he sent Rudas the signal to return the leather to it's position, and the brown winked between. "If you want, I'll get him to leave it there for you. We have been working with him quite a bit. Rudas can take a break while you get Float to travel back and forth a few times." He hesitated. "I can uh... hang around to help if you want, I just have to oil Dallarth."

He supposed Sokon might not want his company, perhaps she had only be enduring it in order to get some pointers. Whilst they had been friendly before, it might've changed, M'dak didn't really understand people, so he wouldn't entirely be surprised.

OOC Recent

[November 23, 2017, 08:25:08 PM]

[November 23, 2017, 08:22:14 PM]

[November 22, 2017, 05:34:29 PM]

[November 20, 2017, 09:44:14 PM]

[November 20, 2017, 11:06:36 AM]

[November 20, 2017, 11:02:56 AM]

[November 20, 2017, 10:37:49 AM]

[November 18, 2017, 02:46:37 AM]

[November 17, 2017, 06:06:41 PM]

[November 16, 2017, 10:11:11 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 04:41:43 PM]

[November 15, 2017, 12:55:33 PM]

[November 14, 2017, 05:24:38 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 03:41:35 PM]

[November 13, 2017, 12:51:42 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran