Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Check out the Monthly Overview to see what's new on the forum!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Looking for Threads?  (Read 902 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Looking for Threads?
« on: March 04, 2017, 02:23:23 AM »
Looking for Threads

How to use this thread:
     If you’re having problems figuring out where to post, what to plot, or find plotters intimidating, this is the thread for you. Simply post here to let other members know your character needs some plotting, that you’re open to thread, and you’re looking to roleplay.

We do ask that you make one character request at a time. Once your request has been fulfilled and the In Character thread has been made, you are free to make another request.

Bring on the Roleplays!

Requesting a Thread?
     Great! We have a suggested form to fill out that will help people respond to your request. At the very least, include your character’s name with it in the [{name}] brackets so people can easily find their profile.

Suggested Form:
[{Name}] – Rank ( Candidate, Rider, Weyrfolk, Crafter, etc )
Wanted: A sentence or two about any plot ideas you may have stirring, or any ideas you don’t want. Something for potential rp buddies to go off of.
Code: [Select]
[{Name}] - Rank
[b]Wanted:[/b]

Fulfilling a Request?
     Awesome! Respond to the person in this thread by their name with an @ ( ex: @SanctifiedSavage  ) as well as their character name. When answering a Thread request, please have thread ideas and not just general excitement or a desire to thread with them. You may answer with as many characters or ideas as you’d like!

Closing a Request / Incomplete Request:
     Once an IC thread has been made, please let us know either through PM or posting here. We’ll keep this topic clean of replies and clutter so that new requests are immediately following this post. If a request has not gotten a response within 3 days, PM a staff member on this account. Let us know and we’ll get a thread up for you! Otherwise, no ‘bumping’ of a request or posting in the cbox. You may, however, link in the tag box. ❤
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:27:53 AM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Aster || Inki || Weyrhandler

Re: Looking for Threads?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »
Isalia - Candidate
Wanted:
Smut Thread Isa needs to sleep with more than one that slept with her during Flight lust she has only had sex one time. She is also very submissive is the bedroom. She also needs the fact that no one has come forward and said she is not a Virgin even if she has slept with someone so she needs someone to say yes she is no longer a Virgin who knows she might get preggy or not from this.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:39:08 PM by CatTiff »
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Kyya

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »
 @CatTiff & @Isalia

As mentioned in the Cbox, I'm willing to have Wa'by be the rider who sleeps with Isalia due to flight lust, and subsequently vouches to O'sir that she's no longer a virgin. He's not gonna be very sentimental about it, but between four flits, Wa'by and Vicith, there should be at least a bit of interaction between them.

I figure the majority of the thread would be between Wa'by and Isalia, and then we can have them mozie on off to find O'sir afterwords for a brief confirmation if @SirAlahn is alright for us stealing his time briefly towards the end of the post.

I’m pretty flexible with Wa’by himself, so if you want to start the after-flight thread they can have a bit of time for pleasantries before they go off to search for O’sir.

He’s not the sort to have gone out of his way to find a candidate, so they’re going to have to bumped into eachother in the middle of a gold flight for it to be feasible. And he’d have taken her to his weyr for comfort reasons.

Beyond that the details are pretty fluid. So if you start something, I’ll get a response up.

Unfortunately, I’m not interested in a smut thread with Isalia because she’s little and I OOC am not a fan. So while I’m OK with glossing over the details, mostly it’s just a fade to black with a hint of the fact they did do it.

This thread is a good example of what I am OK with, and there’s also a brief one with X’kis that I’m too lazy to find.

If you’ve got no issues with any of that, then we can go on ahead with it :D

Edit: And for clarification - The thread should be one of the gold flights in 2589, when Isalia lost her virginity. It won't be in the current timeline since she's already been vouched for by this clutch :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:54:19 PM by Kyya »

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »
That will work which place should I post it in. It would need to be the Sr Queens Flight from 2589 that is a Fact so I will need that date which I can look up just need to know where it would be posted at. She would have been probably searched about a month after the flight since she stood for all three clutches in 2589. Also there would have been 5 flits as Lil is never far from Isa. Yep Yep Yep though she would have been confused as to what was going on but the others would impress on her what it was since they had seen it before.
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Kyya

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »
The thread itself will need to be in the Past and Possibilities Forum, since it's not in the current timeline.

And you can check the date for the 89 flight here. Just scroll to the 89 events and fair warning - Grog isn't a gold who shares her space. So Lilgold will be expected to behave or she'll kick her out.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
She will she will just be like what is going on and probably looking at Grog for answers since Grog is older.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Just fair warning, in any case. You're right to start whenever, just tag me when it's up :D

OOC Recent

by Red
[July 25, 2017, 06:27:48 PM]

by Inki
[July 25, 2017, 05:38:36 PM]

[July 25, 2017, 03:25:52 PM]

[July 25, 2017, 03:21:17 PM]

by Kyya
[July 25, 2017, 03:24:25 AM]

[July 24, 2017, 01:27:11 PM]

by Kyya
[July 23, 2017, 11:53:48 PM]

[July 23, 2017, 12:25:48 PM]

[July 23, 2017, 08:02:30 AM]

[July 23, 2017, 04:46:05 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 08:49:41 PM]

[July 22, 2017, 03:18:08 PM]

[July 22, 2017, 09:32:07 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 05:45:50 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 01:55:09 AM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 05.01.2590 x Weyrlings

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

Breakfast Delivery - 15.03.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Getting the Ducks Back in a Row - 02.04.2590 x D'zel