Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [ 23.05.2590 ] Vasalyth's Flight  (Read 924 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 23.05.2590 ] Vasalyth's Flight
« on: April 12, 2017, 02:52:22 PM »
Vasalyth’s Flight
23.05.2590 // 7 pm

Vasalyth rises for her Flight the second rider drills are done, leaving her rider scrambling to get back up to her weyr. The green bloods her kill and calls to the bronzes in her wing -- come and give chase, prove which bronze is the best in the wing.

Vasalyth is a force catch to Jungle bronzes. She will ignore any other color who gives chase or anyone from another wing who gives chase. The younger, newly graduated pairs aren’t likely to know this, so feel free to participate, but just know that they will be ignored.

Use the following to indicate your preference! :heart: Feel free to PM me, ping me in the cbox, or message me on discord if you have questions or want clarification on anything!

Code: [Select]
Rider & Dragon: Their names
Mature Postings: Fade to Black/Play it out.
Aftermath: Vasalyth will be alone in her weyr, and as it’s late, she’ll want night-time company. I can do immediately after the Flight or the morning after when they head down to breakfast together.

IC Thread

Participants
Esclamonde of Vasalyth
L'ale of Illoth
L'nal of Skeleeth
M'kale of Hakurath
T'kyll of Zadrialth
Y'tol of Bayorth
Y'vis of Xnyeth

Checked In
L'ren | | Isotarïne || I'ryn || Nalata || Thiis || Velatha || Notkerric
B'ryn || K'ran || A'srian
Lokin
Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Paylae || W'um || B'ron || Iralye || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Z'ryr
B'lye || Tiynnalacia || Kyareena || Nishi || Neriherem || Keron || C'bryn
N'iko || Z'tai || K'mar || Callista || Phaedralena || Aldrekayn
Pythia || N'aen || Vanelwynne
Sheklelu || Cayalla || K'vish || Gillior || Ar'tan || Brezella || Shihoin
Eimerra || Unavin || Yestine || Albree || Murrinah || Ilse || Ehrran || Tallorine || Palissa || Remmalthira
Karou || Colvin || Marika || R'sin
Halirina || W'sar || C'ace || Niema || K'eeda || Cassipiora || B'nyn || Yinaya || Seaphonellqua || Haithen || Sethunya || Keassa || Loressa || Sevastjan || Ysmersa || Remira || S'ric || Tavianna || Daysepona || Quenneca || Domnitissa
Droissa || Nieve || C'dus || Penderton || Nealros || Saviavi || Bekareni

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:08:43 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline laceface

Re: [ 23.05.2590 ] Vasalyth's Flight
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:12:17 PM »
L'ren won't be flying it. Instead, he and Morrigath are with Seaphonellqua and Tinth.

Isotarïne is probably with the weyrlings or T'lor.

I'ryn will not be flying.

Thiis doesn't care.

Nalata & Velatha will ignore it.

Notkerric doesn't even know it's happening! He's at the Mine Hall.

Offline Dashin

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 03:13:46 PM »
B'ryn will be tending to himself and his dragon; no more than idle curiosity as to the result, since it's basically a Jungle Wing Thing. :para:

K'ran knows better and doesn't want to hurt Harloth's pride by letting him participate in a Flight they know they won't win. :roll:

A'srian will be attending his usual Weyrling duties. :bird:

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »
Lokin will ignore, and continue with her Candidate chores.

Offline Inki

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 03:16:59 PM »
Fisk, M'dak, Inanna, Paylae, W'um, B'ron, Iralye, Tresrissa, Ysveta, Elrost, Z'ryr do not give af

Rider & Dragon: Y'tol of Bayorth
Mature Postings: Play it out
Aftermath: I don't mind

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »
None of my characters are involved... sorry.

So that's B'lye, Tiynnalacia, Kyareena, Nishi, Neriherem, Keron, Cabryn

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
Rider & Dragon: M'kale of Hakurath
Mature Postings: Either
Aftermath: Okay

N'iko was going to join, but is disappointed when he hears she only ever lets Jungle riders catch her. Instead he'll look for some female company since he's actually around the Weyr for a Flight.

Z'tai, K'mar will not be flying. And obviously neither will Callista, Phaedralena, or Aldrekayn.

Offline Aster

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 03:20:20 PM »
My lack of male dragons freakin' burns, still. I need male dragons. I may even need Jungle bronzes. Who knows.

So that's Pythia and N'aen in their own greenrider-land totally unaffected, and Vanelwynne not taking notice. Though Oriath might be watching and providing witty commentary to her poor rider who just wants her to shut up.

Offline Alerri

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 03:20:57 PM »
Sheklelu - Probably at mine hall delivering things if not then would be watching only.
Cayalla - Busy with other things. Might have some fun with a certain dragonrider.
K'vish - looking for a certain female green he likes. won't be flying this one. waiting for Tal's gal.
Gillior - duty calls for healer
Ar'tan - watching on the sidelines.
Brezella - cooking something somewhere. not interested in watching.
Shihoin - watching to see what might happen

Rider & Dragon: T'kyll of Zadrialth
Mature Postings: Game for this if the other player is comfy with it... ok if not though.
Aftermath: Can play out or let it go. Good with either...

Offline Beasty

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »
Eimerra- Doing what she does.
 Unavin, Yestine,Albree, Murrinah, Ilse, Ehrran ---Doing their own thing, they really don't care.
 Tallorine- with her own handsome brown rider

Palissa, Remmalthira -- at mine hall

Offline Kit

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
Karou and Colvin will be doing their normal Candidate things, chilling in the Barracks and since it's an evening flight, perhaps spending the night in a bed not their own

Marika will be snuggled in her weyr with Ian and Kelith and Ash and Slade and Soot.

R'sin will be grounding Dekkath because it's Escla and Vasalyth. But he is thankful Vasalyth waited until after training to rise. Good job.

Rider & Dragon: Y'vis and Xneyth
Mature Postings: Fade to Black
Aftermath: They won't hang out, they're not the cuddling type, so no aftermath.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 03:24:13 PM »
Halirina will probably hang out and watch. If she bothers to notice or pay any mind.

W'sar is out of the weyr.

C'ace is going to try and convince someone to stay with him. :3

Niema will be finding K'mar

K'eeda will live on top of K'rez

Cassipiora will try to convince R'sin to relax with her.

B'nyn probably with Vela.

Yinaya hanging out with Fisky-poo.

Seaphonellqua will be glaring at L'ren

Haithen and Sethunya will hang out in the barracks.

Keassa, Loressa, Sevastjan, and Ysmersa don't pay it no mind. Just another flight.

Remira is going to pester her brother. >:3

Searic is hiding in a hole somewhere.

Tavianna is with her family.

Daysepona is going to spend some time with her kids and wait for M'kale to come get her. Like a good girl.

Quenneca doesn't really mind it. She might watch the flight.

Domnitissa probably hanging onto Ophy.

Rider & Dragon: Illoth and L'ale
Mature Postings: Fade to Black
Aftermath: Whatever you prefer.

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »
Seconding Aster's lack of male dragon despair. ONE DAY.

Droissa, Nieve, C'dus, Penderton and Nealros all will have better things to do than allow the whims of a green flight to affect them. Saviavi feels the opposite, of course, and will spend the evening with whoever. Bekareni likewise will again take advantage of flight lust for another performance in the minehall.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »
By and large my various characters are either not bothered or are going to idly pair off with their respective partners or whoever might feel so inclined. The only important one for this is L'nal, soooo --

Rider & Dragon: L'nal of Skeleeth
Mature Postings: Whatever strikes your fancy, I'm not picky.
Aftermath: Same as above. 8D
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Red

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 03:27:15 PM »
V'len and Redrenth will not be giving chase because a) Ehrran, and b) they are jungle bronzes.

T'lor and Olaryth are pretty much unfazed, though the green is getting a little testy herself.

T'nax and Xenrith will watch the Flight from their weyr but will but otherwise not involved.

Kaladesi and Rodeth would want to take part, but the blue heeded the wishes of the green and does not give chase.

T'veck/Baleth and U'thar/Ewonth will carry out their Weyrling things.

Calladren will be doing his Candidate things, maybe sharing the furs with someone else tonight.

Kyohei and his whers do not care.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!