Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Raven's Little Darlings - A Plotting Page!  (Read 886 times)

Offline RavenFlame

Raven's Little Darlings - A Plotting Page!
« on: April 13, 2017, 06:28:16 PM »

Play with Me!

I love stories, plotting, and causing trouble!
I'm open to pretty much any kind of plots. Personally I love romance plots, but I adore pretty much all plots. Telling stories is my favorite thing. Like, I play video games not for the killing (though that is fun) but for the story. Well most of the time. Telling a tale. I want to rp with you, so don't be afraid to poke me and ask me to RP with you. I'm ok with our characters not getting along, or what not. It's all about the story.

Almost Anything is Possible.
I do have limits. Mostly in the form of very strange triggers. I will warn you when they come up. Mostly, let's not do physical abuse, unless on a light scale. Drugs, Sex, rock n' roll? I'm all for that. So... i'm more of a 3-3-2 kinda gal. That doesn't mean I won't ever get to 3, but I feel I'd need to know you well before that happens. Other than that, come at me bro!

Call Me On It!
I will try to have a tracker where I keep track of my threads, but I have forgotten threads in the past, so let me know! Also, I will try to bother people and their plotters, though I can't promise to post on all of them. I like to research all about the character, and there are moments where I am not sure a character could fit in. I'm on the Discord Channel, RayvenFlame#5734, if you need me, see something, want to plot, what ever. Feel free to bother me in any way shape or form!

Wanted Ads

Zarra - T'sote & X'der - Family for Zarra -------------------------

Zondesh - Siblings - A Candidate's Rather Large Family -------------------------

Tythinaden - Sister - Family for a Candidate/Healer -------------------------

Tythinaden - Lover - Longterm Romance for a Candidate
-------------------------

S'den - Family - Mountain Bronzer's Family

Zarra, 45, Master Harper of History
I  hear the wind across the plain
A sound so strong - that calls my name
It's wild like the river - it's warm like the sun
Ya it's here - this is where I belong
- Bryan Adams

Wanted
Zarra has an amazing memory, so she loves to know everyone, and get to know all the details. She loves history. I'm good with plotting her with anyone and everyone. She probably at least knows the upper management (totally not going to jump on all of you peeps with them), and has found a way to make herself important, as she is now one of the Master Harpers. I'm sure not everyone likes Zarra, and I would love for some people to test her wit. She's been attacked physically before (it's how two of her flits are scarred, one so badly she can't fly) so don't think she can't defend herself. I want friends, enemies, people who just know her by sight, so on and so forth.

Warnings
Zarra is fully committed to her weyrmate T'sote. There will be no romance, and if it happens, she'll probably stop it before it gets to far, and avoid said person like the plague. Other than that, there isn't much Zarra is bothered by. I'd prefer if you let me know when you wanna offer her drugs, she won't be taking, but she'll watch your character amused.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

Lokin, 17, Candidate
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
- Imagine Dragons

Wanted
Everything. Lokin needs a lover or two, a best friend, enemies. She's going to be a candidate for a long time, and she needs pretty much everything. She's managed to not have many connections so far, beyond her Aunt, and her Cousin, X'der, but that's ok. She's quietly decided that she needs to make new friends, so if you want to bother her, feel free, because she needs it. An introvert, with a love of music and her flits, she may hate the idea of being bothered, but I think it'll be awesome.

Warnings
Lokin has had no children yet, and I don't think she will, so if you are looking for kiddos with this one, look elsewhere. Lokin also was abused as a kid, so she's not going to be winning any family competitions, probably becoming quietly jealous of those who have happy families. If you don't much like abuse in any form, don't play with Lokin because it colors her world.

Elremmiria, 11, Holder
Rebellion is just so much fun! - Miria probably

Wanted
She needs friends, though there will be only a few of them. She needs enemies, which will be the bulk of her relationships right now. I do want people to try to pull her out of her anger, but for the moment, she's stewing. She doesn't have a path in life just yet. There are many possibilities, and right now she's focused on owning a Wher, if someone wants to change that path, chat with me, I'm all for doing all sorts of things! I wouldn't say romance is in her cards just yet. Saying this, I would adore an older person, probably a gentleman, but a woman would be good, who can coax Miria into a better positions. Soon, she'll be 12. So have at it! :D

Warnings
She's prickly, and very angry at the world. She's not going to be easy to get to know, and she's manipulative. She's not a good holder girl, and she doesn't like being forced into that mold. Have fun with that as well! It is very likely Miria is going to refuse most romances unless you come at it from the slow and steady thing. She has to trust you first.

Zondesh, 21, Candidate
Home is where you make it.

Wanted
Romance. In general he's a fan of sex. Making long term connections? not so much. Who ever wants to take this man is gonna have to get through two losses, one that he hasn't quite gotten over, a protective flit, and his own inability to realize that he has feelings for someone new. And guilt. Also, friendships. He needs them. He's been here for three years, so it is likely he's stopped going to classes and spends his time doing anything to help people out. He is both a harper and a weaver, essentially, so plots with either of those is always fun! Also he loves helping people, even if he's a bit secretive about it. If you wanna play out him helping your candidate, he'll probably jump at the chance.

Warnings
Aggressive, moody and a perfectionist, makes him hard to get to know. He's a fighter, and enjoys throwing punches, so if you get on the wrong side of his temper, he will make a swing. He isn't afraid of getting in trouble. He is bisexual so he may hit on anyone of either the male or female sex. If that makes you uncomfortable, I'd leave Desh alone.

Tythinaden, 23, Emergency Medic/Candidate
"Try me, you might enjoy it." - Ty
Wanted
Ty is looking for not much himself. He's content with his daughter, Tess, and happy to be an emergency medic for the Weyr. He loves dragons, but has only one flit (a queen), and tends to keep to himself. He does enjoy making people laugh, but don't expect it constantly. What I want for him is friends, a lover or two, and enemies. He's made a few. He's lived with the healers since he was a babe, and has always shown a brilliance for the craft. There are those who probably dislike the fact that he's gotten away with some rather rebellious things and yet is a Jr. Journeyman. They'll like it less when he's a candidate. He's very close with his daughter, and any choices he makes in life does include her, even after becoming a candidate.

Warnings
Ty is a loner, and can be brutally honest at times. He comes off as mature for his age, but there is a deep rage under his rather odd exterior, and even he's not sure how he'll respond when pushed.

S'den, 52, Mountain Bronzerider
"Isn't this interesting?"

Wanted
S'den is a friendly person, in general, but an introvert. He likes his long travels over Pern searching for stuff. He's an artist, and a lover of his family. He has a few friends, but keeps to himself mostly. He works well in a team, but again, enjoys being his own person as well. He loves laughter

Warnings
S'den tends to be a bit mischievous when it comes to life. He won't play pranks on those he knows don't like it, but his friends who don't mind, well, he tends to tease. He isn't particularly ready for a romantic situation, but if you want to try you can!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:50:53 PM by RavenFlame »

Offline RavenFlame

Re: Raven's Little Darlings - A Plotting Page!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 09:16:45 AM »
Claiming this for when I get more characters!

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 09:17:08 AM »
Here are the threads I either need to do, or have already made and need to respond to! Obviously I'll pretty this up later!

Respond to:
Oarlen with Lokin - Flits and Song
Ysveta With Lokin - Singing with Flits
T'ghen with Zarra - Working on Records
OPEN With Elremmiria - Avoiding Responsibility
Nalata with Lokin - Enjoying the Ocean
Tyldas with Zarra - Remaking History
Saviavi with Lokin - Flitter Hatching
Rinokan with Zondesh - Weavers and Their Things

Make Post:

T'ghen - Two threads. One from before becoming a candidate, and one from the modern day. :D @SirAlahn
Zondesh has like.... Colvin, and probably Cabryn at some point. I'm just gonna leave this here then. xD

If I've missed some let me know!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:27:01 PM by RavenFlame »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:59:23 PM »
Soooo I have a few ideas of characters to throw at Zarra. ^_^ They're both people she probably wouldn't have met until everyone moved to Southern Winds, since previously they were living at Fort Hold, and her history places her at Fort Weyr. But they're both members of Harpercraft, so given the last handful of turns, I imagine she'd be familiar with them.

The first is Tyldas, my Master Harper. His specialty isn't specifically history, but since they are both Masters they'd probably know each other well even if they don't work side by side every day. He's a couple years older than her and has been a Master for longer, but he's personable and fairly easy to get along with, so I think they'd probably be on good terms as acquaintances if not friends.

The second is T'ghen, who up until 2589 was one of the last Printers on Pern. (He's a Candidate now, with hopes of eventually ending up in Mountain Wing so that he can personally go collect records and make sure they're preserved properly. He's an ambitious bastard.) He didn't get Tapped until 2589 anyway, so I imagine Zarra might have some OpinionsTM about the fact that he's left the Hall to hopefully be a rider instead. His specialty is history, so I imagine he probably would have been under her supervision since he spent a lot of time in the Harper Library recopying fading texts, rebinding, them, etc. -- and still does when his Candidate chores allow him to. Since he's one of the few people that know how to do these things, he gets assigned there more often than not so his talents aren't wasted. (I believe also that @SanctifiedSavage had someone in mind that he was going to end up training to basically be his replacement -- I think it was Ysmersa -- so that might be a thing all three of us could play together if Taeghen would have to go to Zarra to be all "This is who I should be training". Did I mention he's arrogant? And gets bent out of shape if people write him off just cause he's young and was only a Junior Journeyman? Could be fun. :3 )
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »
Zarra says she'd love to bother Tyldas, and of course, being a Master now, she wants to make sure she knows EVERYONE. I'm not sure where they'd meet up, but I have no doubt it'll be fun! :D

On T'ghen, that's a perfect idea. Zarra would have a great deal of fun poking holes in his ego, as well as making sure he did his job. Think of her as a sort of... antagonistic master. She'll be there for you when you need it, but if you act like your more important than you are, well... she is a Harper. They are known for their wit.  If Ysmersa is sapposed to take over for her most brilliant student (because she has no doubt he probably is), he will have to come and speak to her about it first. I'd love to RP this out, if @SanctifiedSavage wants to join in all the better!

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 10:26:11 PM »
For Zarra and Tyldas, could be something as simple as them talking about current events in the weyr, teaching apprentices, or collaborating on a project of some sort -- maybe some of the old records Mountain Wing has brought back include teaching songs that had previously been lost, and need to be put to music? Would hit their respective specialties that way, and there's nothing to say they couldn't chat about other things too. :3

I love all of this. <3 And I figured he'd have to talk to her about it too, yeah. Would you prefer to start with a thread backdated to before he became a Candidate, or when he comes to talk to her about having someone take over his responsibilities?
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
I like the idea of them working to put old learning songs to music. Tyldas may have to remind Zarra that everyone has to easily sing this stuff (she'll probably get ambitious a bit) Could be fun!

I'm good with either the backdated the post or not, because we can totally do both as well. :P Maybe we should start with the backdated one so we can develop the relationship a bit, instead of going into a possibly strange situation blind?

Do you want to start one/both of these or me?

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 11:04:31 PM »
Sounds perfect to me. ^_^ And I agree that doing the backdated thread first makes the most sense.

As for who starts it, I'm okay with whoever gets to it first. I'll probably be slower at it than you, since I've been a bit sluggish on posts recently due to work and other things -- so if you're excited to get a starter up immediately, I won't complain. Otherwise if you prefer, I can add it to my to do list since I'm planning on a day this week of doing nothing but knocking out all my owed posts. :3

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 11:04:28 AM »
I will probably start the one for Taeghen, though it might be later today, I kinda want to screw around with video games. :) I will try to get one for Tyldas around the same time, but no promises. :P

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 11:16:59 AM »
No worries at all! There's no rush. <3

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 08:19:51 AM »
So I saw that Lokin got assigned to Saviavi's room and I think they'd be good friends. Savi recently hatched four little firelizards, maybe she can seek out Lokin's advice on training them?

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 09:07:09 AM »
Oh that is a wonderful idea! :D Lokin would love to feel useful! :D

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 09:14:39 AM »
17.05.2590 is the day they hatched, so maybe around 20.05? That'll give Savi a few days to get acquainted with the new babies. I can start the thread sometime or you can if you've got time, I am a slow sloth about that stuff usually >__>

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 09:16:33 AM »
I will add that to my list of things to do! :D

Offline Mareep

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 08:28:56 AM »
I'd love to see something happen between Zondesh and Laimora- and I'm not sure why or what. I think it'd be funny to have them argue about something, for her to draw him out/befriend him, for there to be some kind of attraction despite Mora's inclination for the fairer kind. Maybe she encourages him to drink his problems away- and then maybe she convinces him to perform/sing? They could be a balm for each other- not necessarily in a romantic way, but as friends or argument-sounding-boards? Encouragement? Optimism? I think his own loneliness and problems might force her to reckon with her own private demons, too.

I'm not even sure if any of that makes sense. Sorry! It's a wee bit late here.
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Pending: Rinasera || Saidra
WiP: Rinaran || Kel'lan

Offline Aster

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 04:08:36 PM »
We should do something with Zarra and Noa; they've probably known each other forever, they're probably friends.

School has me drained of actual ideas, but.

Offline Chai

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 02:34:27 PM »
I'm gonna throw Roxalin at a few of your chars...

Lokin-Two serious, studious, and brave candidates I think they might get along all right so long as Lokin could overlook Roxalin's tendency to be blunt. She doesn't mean to be an ass, it just comes out sometimes. Along with the swear words. =| so yeah potential friends!  Maybe we could throw them together in a chore thread? Or the pair could investigate some odd noise heard down the tunnels one dark and stormy night? Ready to go deal with whatever nonsense is happening only to get lost in the tunnels.

Tythinaden-Depending on how they gel I'd love to throw Roxa's unwilling hat in the ring for a slow burn romance with Ty. They have a similar driven and hard working nature though she's buried her more mischievous light hearted side. Maybe she stumbles into one of his pranks or watches it play out? Since he's a healer and she's a fishcrafter I could also see something going wrong and a pissy Roxalin ending up in front of him with a hook stuck somewhere XD or just trading away her DISGUSTING dessert at the dining hall. Also, I have an amusing image of her trying to watch her potty mouth in front of his daughter and having a melt down

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 10:43:17 AM »
So apparently I don't notice when people post to this thing. Anyways. In order.

@Mareep - That could be lots of fun! Desh needs people he knows, and as an older candidate (and there for like 3 years) he would know more riders than most of the candidates. He'd probably be shy about singing because at this point it doesn't matter to him much anymore. His goal is a dragon after all.

@Aster - That seems like a great idea. Maybe he's helped her with some music, or possibly with an outfit malfunction?

@Chai - Lokin is up for it. They might not get along super well at first, as Lokin tends to be a bit distant when it comes to new people. A chore thread is more likely to work.

Tythinaden would be willing to play a prank on another candidate. He'll have a lot of more time, and possibly be egged on by his daughter. So that could be lots of fun. :)

Offline Chai

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2017, 03:08:43 PM »
Awesome! Lemme know whichever you have more muse for and if you want me to start or if you wanna open.

Offline RedShoesWrites

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 05:02:49 PM »
@ravenflame - hi! I was thinking that Janna and Elremmiria might make for good friend/enemies (frienimies....!) Janna can tell her stories and go adventuring around the weyr with her, but would probably get fed up with the anger pretty quickly. I am interested to see how it would turn out. Let me know if you think that might be something you would be interested in exploring.  :bird:

Offline RavenFlame

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 05:05:22 PM »
@RedShoesWrites That sounds fun! Miria has a lot of anger, but it's a good possibility she's just in need of outside attention. Do you wanna start?

OOC Recent

[Today at 08:07:30 PM]

[Today at 01:19:00 PM]

[Today at 11:59:48 AM]

[Today at 11:47:13 AM]

[October 15, 2017, 06:37:34 PM]

[October 15, 2017, 04:23:28 PM]

[October 15, 2017, 11:53:01 AM]

[October 15, 2017, 11:34:49 AM]

[October 15, 2017, 11:14:03 AM]

[October 15, 2017, 10:45:27 AM]

by Inki
[October 15, 2017, 02:08:55 AM]

[October 14, 2017, 11:13:44 PM]

[October 14, 2017, 06:59:49 PM]

by Inki
[October 13, 2017, 10:18:23 PM]

[October 13, 2017, 06:08:54 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran