Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Aster's (Better, Faster, Stronger) Plotter  (Read 426 times)

Offline Aster

Aster's (Better, Faster, Stronger) Plotter
« on: April 30, 2017, 10:54:22 AM »
I copied everyone else's format because I have no shame.

The Requisite About Aster Section
I want to do everything! There's pretty much nothing I don't like to RP; I have one hard limit and even it has wiggle room. I may seem really slow at times, since sometimes there are only certain threads I can get away with replying to from work (content limited by those who are hovering over my screen), and sometimes I can't reply to any at all, but it absolutely doesn't mean I don't care. I care. I care so much, you possibly cannot fathom. I didn't forget whatever it is, but if you specifically want me to prioritize something just comment here or send me a PM or Discord or smoke signals or whatever.

Things I really love: Slice of life quiet little conversations, believe it or not. Dragon RP, because I'm a sucker. Romantic RP, because I'm a stereotypical sucker. Family stuff. Conflict in relationships, especially the kind with a plotted out direction and conclusion (because, again, I'm a sucker, only in this case 'sap' might be the right word). Slice of life quiet little conversations that unexpectedly turn into romantic relationships that have conflict that has a happy ending. With dragons. I love weyrling stuff a lot, and forced-roommate stuff, and arranged marriage stuff, and crafter stuff. Actually, it's hard to find things I don't get excited about, isn't it? It really is. Hit me up for whatever you've got and never be shy, because I'm shy, and all that shy doesn't go well together.

Those limits: I have PTSD reasons to want to avoid infidelity in monogamous relationships unless it's very carefully planned, so if you're super into monogamous characters having affairs, I'm probably not the person to ship with. <3

There's no real content I'm fussy about avoiding, though I prefer to only write explicit/mature threads from a female perspective because of how much I absolutely suck at it with guys.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:10:33 PM by Aster »

Offline Aster

Re: Aster's (Better, Faster, Stronger) Plotter
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 10:54:33 AM »
Thread To-Dos
I think I actually have all my starts up, gasp.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:11:04 PM by Aster »

Offline Aster

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 10:55:06 AM »

Mountain Wingrider Pythia of Miravith
"I'm laughing at you, not with you. Wait, other way around."
Looking For:
Pythia is prickly and not fantastic at maintaining links to anyone except Mountain Wing, all of whom she loves in one way or another (in her own strange way). Miravith is extremely outgoing and loves just about every one of the Weyr's dragons.

I'd love to get her more connections outside the Wing, but it takes outgoing people willing to rope her into conversation sometimes. She especially likes Smiths, because she has a prized collection of "old metal crap" that means a lot to her.

Notes:
She's being courted by Sevastjan, and while she isn't strictly insistent on monogamy, she's not interested in romance and won't be showing any interest in anyone else while she has him. The Harper is enough of a handful human connection outside her wing.

Prairie Wingrider N'aen of Eldereth
"That's NOT where that goes and you know it."
Looking for:
N'aen probably does have friends -- in part because of Eldereth's insistence and in part because he isn't actually a brooding loner all the time, just sometimes looks like it -- and I'd love to see some of those relationships. He enjoys good-natured gambling, so card playing pals? Anyone who can tolerate his overbearing-at-times nature and obsessive compulsive tendencies. He's kind of the sort of person who judges himself entirely on how others (especially his family) see him, and doesn't easily take the sort of mocking criticism others would see as good fun.

Notes:
Absolutely no one comes before family for N'aen; he sees everything he does as being for them. His relationship with Q'nys and Seaphonellqua covers basically all aspects of love: unconditional, romantic, sexual, familial. He's not looking for romance with anyone else, and while he enjoys sex, doesn't seek it out outside of Eldereth's flights and doesn't really want to let anyone close to him. Or let anyone get to know him.

Jr. Weyrwoman Vanelwynne of Oriath
"I will rest. Tomorrow."
Looking for:
Wynne tries to like everyone (even if most of the time the person she most doesn't like is herself), and thrives off interaction with others. She's extroverted even if a lot of it is a cover for insecurities – they're very deep down insecurities and she doesn't let them get to her. I'd especially like to see her interacting with candidates and weyrlings on a professional level, though I'm also pretty fond of her just connecting with anyone. I'd like to see her trust people, she's old enough to do that by now.

Notes:
As a goldrider, romance plots are pretty much off the table, though she doesn't mind the idea of people having unrequited feelings for her or bronzeriders attempting to curry favor in order to try to get promotions. Even though she'd like to be sure everyone knows it doesn't work that way. She cheated on her Weyrsecond once when she was young and learned to never do it again; she's loyal to B'ron and yes, she does care for him and will defend him if you insult him.

Sr. Journeyman Harper Noa
"There is a distinction between verbal and literate."
Looking for:
Noa's also one of those people who probably already knows people, has friends, etc. She is a massive workaholic but a very friendly (though not effusively obnoxious) one, meaning all of the other Harpers surely know her and have thoughts about her. I'm glad to do work things with that, or past threads, or whatever! She's surely got connections dappled all over the place and I want to develop them and find who her friends are. New friends are welcome too, of course. :)

I'd also love adopters for her older children, and will put up wanted ads for them someday!

Notes:
Noa has a romantic relationship planned now (with W'sar), and she was married for most of her life, but between 2588 and 2590, she liked to hook up with riders who had lost flights fairly often. So while I'm not looking for current hook-ups, she does have a number of past sexual partners strewn around -- some of whom may even remember her.

Candidate Syrena
"Why not work hard AND play hard?"
Looking For:
Syrena is an optimistic, bright bundle of positive energy and hope about the world. She tries to see the best in everyone and everything, and in most cases doesn't even have to try, even if this can be a result of naivete as often as it is a result of truly finding the good. (Let her at least believe she's found the good.)

I'd be happy to see her connect with her current friends (feel free to say you are a current friend), make new ones, put her to the task of cracking the shells of some of our harder to crack characters if you like. :) I'm not really looking for enemies, but people can definitely feel free to find her positive energy obnoxious.

Basically open to plots of all kinds!

Notes:
Despite having lived in a Weyr for turns now, and being a Candidate, Syrena has more holdbred morals than most. She does her best to be comfortable with the ways Weyr people do things, but hasn't actually grasped doing things that way for herself just yet.

WeyrlingIonei of Quaoth
"a quote"
Looking for:
placeholder for ionei

Notes:

Holder Ellariel with Rielsk
"words"
Looking for:
placeholder for ellariel
Notes:

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:17:24 PM by Aster »

Offline Aster

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 10:55:20 AM »
this post is concerned about if there's going to be enough space in the previous posts

Offline Aster

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 01:11:38 PM »
OKAY.

I'm done revamping this, so now I'm bumping it to get attention. If we have current threads, don't worry, I'm off to those next!  :love: Just finally done drowning in a lot of dumb work stuff (it's not all over, but enough of it is) that I can be all 'play with me pls' again.

Offline Aster

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 02:11:36 PM »
Added Syrena, so bumping again.  :bird:

Offline laceface

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 08:14:46 PM »
@SirAlahn @SanctifiedSavage @Aster

What's the current state of affairs between Q'nys, Seaphonellqua, and N'aen?Do we have a plan for L'ren meeting N'aen? I remember you guys were doing a fix-it but I wasn't sure where that stands and what we're looking at now that it's month 7.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 03:44:58 AM »
@laceface we're currently working on things for them in this thread, which is dated 20.2.2590. Because it hasn't fully played out, I'm not quite sure where they're at but ideally they'll at least be on speaking terms and working to patch things up. :3

As to N'aen meeting L'ren, that'll be more up to @Aster. ^_^

Offline Aster

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 03:09:30 PM »
@laceface @SanctifiedSavage ugh I thought I had replied, I'm sorry guys D: That's about what I was going to say, though -- we're not totally sure how that thread wraps up, yet, so I'm not totally sure where N'aen is at in present day. Once I do know, I'm totally pleased to do a L'ren thread, but should probably have his mindset totally clear first!

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 04:04:28 PM »
Nalise and Vanelwynne thread
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 04:28:58 PM »
@laceface @SanctifiedSavage ugh I thought I had replied, I'm sorry guys D: That's about what I was going to say, though -- we're not totally sure how that thread wraps up, yet, so I'm not totally sure where N'aen is at in present day. Once I do know, I'm totally pleased to do a L'ren thread, but should probably have his mindset totally clear first!

You had. ^_^ I had just responded so up until today, you both were waiting on me. No frets aster.  :love:

OOC Recent

by Red
[July 25, 2017, 06:27:48 PM]

by Inki
[July 25, 2017, 05:38:36 PM]

[July 25, 2017, 03:25:52 PM]

[July 25, 2017, 03:21:17 PM]

by Kyya
[July 25, 2017, 03:24:25 AM]

[July 24, 2017, 01:27:11 PM]

by Kyya
[July 23, 2017, 11:53:48 PM]

[July 23, 2017, 12:25:48 PM]

[July 23, 2017, 08:02:30 AM]

[July 23, 2017, 04:46:05 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 08:49:41 PM]

[July 22, 2017, 03:18:08 PM]

[July 22, 2017, 09:32:07 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 05:45:50 AM]

[July 22, 2017, 01:55:09 AM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 05.01.2590 x Weyrlings

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

Breakfast Delivery - 15.03.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Getting the Ducks Back in a Row - 02.04.2590 x D'zel