Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo OOCChat_zpseb6e942b.png
Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a unique colored name here.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: The Even Spiffy-er Plotter/Tracker!  (Read 518 times)

Offline Spiffy

The Even Spiffy-er Plotter/Tracker!
« on: May 10, 2017, 09:04:14 PM »
Everyone else seems to be doing an about me section so I guess I'll fill this in with that eventually >.> here we go!

I is Spiffy. I'm 23, Bio grad, English by birth but now living in Australia as of late 2014. I spend most of my time either at work, slobbing around the house poking at SWW, or going on long drives into the mountains with my partner on the weekends. I also occasionally game, tending toward single player plot driven games such as Unchartered and Asassin's Creed, though I've finally gotten around to playing Skyrim this year too. I like reading, have read many of the DRoP books but most of that was years ago. I tend to read online more now, currently well stuck-in to Unsounded (webcomic), Dragonchoice 3 and the Red Lantern universe by Rukis on Furaffinity (it's furry stuff but idgaf because they're good stories). I love reptiles, particularly snakes, and am currently building myself a fancy looking rock BG for a viv which I should hopefully soon be putting a Stimson's python in (I can't wait :happy:).

I can be a bit scatty with posts and tend to lurk more than a write, so please bear with me. I try to keep my tracker updated so that I don't forget about any owed posts, but my muses are fickle and there are several other things I should be doing with my time too.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 01:17:38 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline Spiffy

Re: The Even Spiffy-er Plotter/Tracker!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »

J'hal of black Lesserath, 23, Weyrling
There's a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
About: J'hal likes to act tough, but we all know he's a softie really. He's antisocial but ultimately lonely, having lost contact with those he considered to be family after the move to Southern Winds. He's since Impressed to black Lesserath, further isolating him from many of the Weyrfolk who hold to more traditional views.

Lesserath himself is a bit pessimistic where bronzes and Jungle riders are concerned, but is of an age where he's interacting with others more and is more open-minded than J'hal. He doesn't, however, take insults to himself, his rider or black dragons in general well at all. Though he likes to think he's the more rational of the two of them, he's as likely to fly off the bat as J'hal is, especially when J'hal is riled up also.

Wanted: J'hal needs some guy friends to do guy stuff with. I'm also always open to having someone piss him off, it's about time he got some actual IC consequences coming his way, he's been too good recently. Anything with the other Weyrlings in his class, or other Weyrlings in general, is cool. He was an orphan back at Fort, living on the 'street' as it were, so people he might know from back then would be awesomesauce. I'm not looking for any romance with him for now, being a Weyrling, but might be open to someone picking up his ex Sayel at some point, just to torment him, because that's always fun.

Warnings: He's outwardly homophobic and unafraid to be scornful, probably moreso than most because he's inwardly struggling with his own sexuality. That said, he's a Weyrling and wouldn't jeopardise Lesserath's wellbeing for the world, so he's not going to be acting on anything for a while yet. He's only just gotten around to even having 'the talk' with Lessy. He is, however, currently rather attached to Haithen.

The associates
Haithen, acquaintance friend, weyrling of another class. They're totally gonna be all the cuteness one day <3
S'bok, past rival turned Weyrleader, fellow blackrider. They still hate each other, but I shall conspire to throw them together... regularly.
Erieen, past rival, not friendly in the least, mainly because J'hal's a bit of a homophobe.
R'sin, arrogant bronzeriding asshole who seems to hate black riders, and for that J'hal hates him back, but he's giving them extra lessons to get Lesserath flying earlier, so for now at least he's putting up with him.
M'lan, fellow weyrling blackrider, they gripe at each other occasionally. Shall be bro's one day.
T'veck, fellow weyrling blackrider, J'hal thinks he's a liability, quite frankly.
A'srian, in the same weyrling class but rides bronze, so J'hal's not sure about him.
Karou, acquaintance, she reminds him of one of the kids he used to watch out for.
Ehrran, acquaintance, they met a couple of times, she seemed to like him.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

J'thir of bronze Adakhanyth, 40, Jungle Wingrider
Quotes, lyrics

About: J'thir is a middle-aged career bronzerider. He's been in and out of the Weyrsecond position for the last 20 turns, as Adakhanyth is rather good at catching Junior Golds, but since the move to SWW hasn't had any rank to speak of. He's understandably a pit pissed about this, but he's biding his time, waiting for either a step up to Wingleader of Jungle Wing (should yet another Jungle 'Leader perish) or Adakhanyth to eventually win another Gold flight. He is beginning to get a bit impatient on both fronts, however. He's a supporter of B'ron regaining the Weyrleadership, a position he doesn't want for himself as it garners too much criticism, and also rather critical of S'bok, though at least he doesn't outright hate the kid. He did fuck up his first turn as Weyrsecond, after all.

Laid back and self-assured, Adakhanyth knows he's shit hot and doesn't feel the need to shout about it. He's not infallible, of course, but he likes to think he is. He likes children and Weyrlings and bathing in Fort Island's warm waters.

Wanted: Everything, really. He's sworn off of getting himself romantically attached to a woman again since the death of his wife and daughter, but he wouldn't be all that opposed to someone attaching themselves to him as long as they were clear with the situation; If Ada catches a gold, she's out on her arse. I need to get him involved in Jungle Wing stuff too. Also he has a brownrider brother if anyone wants to take him up.

Warnings: He can be a little ruthless in his pursuits, and more than likely displaced a few bronzeriders from Weyrsecond himself, but he tries not to make negative diplomatic relationships with others.

Acquaintances: B'ron - As Weyrsecond for a long time, J'thir has developed a good working relationship with the former Weyrleader. They often drink together, complain about the way the world is going, and discuss removing S'bok from power.
Eimerra - Adakhanyth won Imyth's first two Flights, so was Eimerra's Weyrmate for two turns. He sired her child which unfortunately miscarried.

Arrobella, 38?, Goldhandler
I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
About: Bella is a little lady with a LOT of attitude. She's bratty, scatty, and utterly ruthless. She cares only for herself and her wher, and is haunted daily by the ghost of her dead husband. She will not only watch the world burn, but would probably light the fuse for good measure. She gets her kicks from baking pies, brewing bad alcohol, and watching/starting fights. If drama is brewing somewhere, she'll be neck deep in it. She does not make friends, as such, but there are people that she definitely finds more interesting to interact with than others, whether because they've done something that she considers worthy of her respect or because they're fun to torment.

You'd best stay well clear of Arrobesk. She likes no-one but her Bella, not even whichever wher is her mate at the time. Arro is territorial and aggressive, with a penchant for violence that has Bella keeping her on a very tight leash... most of the time. She's only un-muzzled in the company of her handler, and usually only when necessary. She very much desires to be queen-bee and doesn't take well to other whers threatening her fantasy that this is the case. This is not the case.

Wanted: People who will react well to her brattiness (read: people who react badly). I should also post her with Tavianna and her lot more, since they did business stuff together. And everyone at the Mine Hall. Anyone with whers. Anyone who did questionable stuff at Fort, I'd imagine that more than a few of the little darlings (read: hellspawn) that came from Arro's eggs would have gone to the fighting pits, for a price of course.

Warnings: Bella does not love. She did once, but that time is over. Now she only screws around with people. She retains some loyalty to Tavianna for giving her Arrobesk's egg, but that's about it.

Acquaintances:
Tavianna Afetr teh death of her husband, Bella came begging to Tavianna for a wher egg, at the price of recovering some goods for her. They worked together distributing wher eggs at Fort Hold too.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:12:01 PM by Spiffy »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 09:10:46 PM »
Active Threads

J'hal and Lesserath
Words Don't Wash Out || Private || Erieen || 10.2.2590 4PM
I Know What You Did || Private || Styxiss || 13.2.2590 7PM
All Tied Up || Private || Fisk || 17.3.2590 5PM
Let's Get This Over With || Private || Haithen + R'sin || 19.3.2590 4PM
Getting the Ducks Back in a Row || Weyrlings || 2.4.2590 7.30PM
Is it so Unfair? || Private || S'bok || 2.4.2590 11PM
Wear Your Bruises with Pride || Private || M'lan + T'veck || 3.4.2590 8.30PM
If Only || Private || Haithen || 33.4.2590 9PM
A Weyrling's First Steps || Lesson || Weyrlings || 10.5.2590 8AM
The Eggs! || Flitter Hatching || 9.6.2590 8PM
Behind Rainbow Eyes || Private || Laimora || 15.6.2590 12.30PM
Curiosity Killed the Candidate || Private || Rinokan || 16.6.2590 8.15PM
Prevention is the Best Cure || Private || X'kis and Droissa || 17.6.2590 8PM
Remember What You Were Taught? || Hatchling Feeding || 34.6.2590 10PM

J'thir and Adakhanyth
It Could be Worse || Private || Eimerra || 23.7.2581 7PM
Let off Some Steam || Private || B'ron || 2.4.2590 8PM

Bella and Arrobesk
Nothing to Give || Private || Tavianna || 6.7.2581 9PM
Pie Face || Private || Paylae || 6.4.2590 11AM

Completed/Inactive Threads

Spoiler for J'hal and Lesserath:
You're Doing it Wrong || Private || Kiila || 4.2.2584 8PM
The Joy of Ground Drills || Lesson || Weyrlings || 17.7.2589 12.30PM
They Fear What We Can Become || Private || Erieen and later S'bok || 3.8.2589 6AM
Still Not Tired || Open || T'veck || 13.8.2589 11.30PM
Show Me || Private || Pryndel || 14.8.2589 3.30PM
Slick Fingers || Private || Haithen || 27.8.2589 8PM
Caught Out || Private || Deylara || 32.8.2589 8.30PM
Dirty Bloody Weyrlings || Private || Ishanae || 1.9.2589 5PM
Eggs Before Lunch || Hatching || 32.9.2589 11.30AM
Swirls and Squiggles || Private || Kiila || 18.10.2589 4PM
Caught Awake || Private || Haithen || 1.1.2590 11.30PM
Share and Share Alike || Private || Nyseri || 2.1.2590 6AM
Counting Stars || Private || Haithen || 3.1.2590 5.30AM
Red Handed || Private || A'srian || 4.1.2590 8.30PM
Weyrling Shenanigans! || Weyrlings || 5.1.2590 5AM
Look What the Cat Dragged In || Private || S'bok || 11.1.2590 8.30PM
How to Train Your Fire Lizard || Private || Karou || 20.1.2590 8PM
Straw and Stray Thoughts || Private || Trundiffsle || 2.2.2590 4PM
GTFO || Private || M'lan || 2.2.2590 11.52PM
The Beauty of the Darkness || Private || Ehrran || 3.2.2590 4.15PM
So, You Think You're Ready to Fly? || Private || R'sin || 4.2.2590 4PM
Far Enough Yet? || Private || R'sin || 9.2.2590 5.30PM
Morning Training || Lesson || Weyrlings || 10.02.2590 8AM
Spill the Beans || Private || Haithen || 10.02.2590 12PM
End of the Day || Open || Mostly Weyrlings || 12.2.2590 8PM
You Again || Private || Ehrran || 13.2.2590 4PM
Let's Start a Riot || Event || 2.4.2590 12 PM
Déjà Vu || Kalestath's Hatching || 34.6.2590 10PM

Spoiler for J'thir and Adakhanyth:
Like the Pinwheels of Your Mind || Gold Flight || 7.4.2590 4.30AM

Spoiler for Bella and Arrobesk:
Let's Start a Riot || Event || 2.4.2590 12 PM
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:17:11 PM by Spiffy »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 09:11:16 PM »
Planned Threads

J'hal and Lesserath
All the Haithen threads :3 Because Haaaaaiiiiiiithen
Thread with [{Nalata}} somewhere.
Rinokan asks him what it's like to be a black rider.
Approaching T'vil at lunch.
Flitter training with X'kis and Droissa.

J'thir and Adakhanyth
Drinking with B'ron.
Laimora and he talk while Darenath and Ada play with crechlings?

Bella and Arrobesk
Getting moonshine from Neriherem?
Contention with Sarinea?
Egg discussions with Nycolus after his bronze catches Arro.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:10:47 PM by Spiffy »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 09:11:38 PM »
Art Appreciation :3

Lesserath by Tribs <3

Adakhanyth by SirAlahn <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 09:12:00 PM »
Potential new character ideas (because we all like to play with WIPs now and again).

Finish off Danaera and Sydilenth
Ex-peacekeeper who lost his brown wher and re-bonded his late friend/lovers green. May or man not be highly tempted to make him Notkerric's brother Thoridan if lace doesn't think the concept is too far out.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:11:08 PM by Spiffy »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 01:32:40 AM »
Everybody should plot with me. Go on. I know they're all grumpy as fuck but they can be fun too, honest.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 01:36:43 AM »
You want a J'hal/X'kis thread? Either one on one or i can see if @Drewliet  wants to throw Droissa in there? I know there was flit training mentioned briefly in the cbox and if your down I'm totally up for it!

Edit:

Arrobella and Nyc might also be able to be a thing. Either past or present. Either naturally or as part of wheelings and dealings if Nycolussk ever won a run of hers?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:39:19 AM by Kyya »

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 06:37:09 AM »
I'd be down for group flit training, or you guys can one on one it, either way is cool with me <3

Offline Mareep

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 07:11:51 AM »
Laimora and J'hal:
I was thinking maybe a frienemyship? If he's overtly homophobic and has seen/heard gossip of Mora's relations, she'll be antagonistic. Otherwise she'll probably bombard him with affection if they ever cross paths and she notices his antisocial-ness. The crossing paths might be problematic, but who knows what can happen. ^^

Laimora and J'thir:
I'm not sure they would have had much interaction, and I'm getting an impression that they might not get along if they did? But that could be fun in and of itself. Ada is handsome regardless. <3
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Pending: Rinasera || Saidra
WiP: Rinaran || Kel'lan

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 06:14:08 PM »
@Kyya @Drewliet I'm totes up for a group training thread :) I may have him approach X'kis (tentatively) at the hatching with a question or two if that's ok?

Yes! Definitely. Maybe after Nyccolusk has caught Arro and they're discussing what to do with the eggs this time around, ie. who's approached them asking for one, how many should be butchered maybe? She runs in the 8th month, about the 7th day, if that matters at all.

@Mareep I'm always up for someone pestering J'hal :3 He doesn't really have many dealings with full grown riders, being a Weyrling, but that's not to say that they would never cross paths.

I can't see why J'thir wouldn't get along with her? He's not a complete hard-ass, he does have a sense of humour. Ada and Daraneth both like children so maybe they play with the kids while their riders are talking? Maybe they knew each other from before the move, i.e. he could have been her Wingleader for that brief period between her graduating Weyrlinghood and the Wings being reordered at SWW? Just an idea.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 06:34:33 PM »
@Spiffy Yes on both counts -

X'kis is still hanging around, so J'hal can approach if he likes. And since Dro offered him the scraps it gives a good tie in for her as well. There's plenty of time between their hatching and the current timeline too, so we can definitely start a new thread after a week (or two) When they'd be sleeping a little less and thus able to train.

Just be after 8pm since he's bound to be tied up during much of the daylight hours.

And That would work for me: Nyc and Arrobella. Perhaps after she's clutched. They could go through deciding what eggs would be suited for what purpose? Any preference for timeframe? Most of Nyc's wheelings and dealings happened in the evening though, since he looked after his kids during the day while Caleah attended to Peacekeeper duties. Nights were when he was free to do his thing.

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
@Kyya Sure thing! Lessy can drag Dro into the convo too xD

Bella's as much of a night owl as the whers are, so evening/nighttime would be perfect. It can be as recent or as old as you like, respective of the whers ages of course. Bella's timeline isn't super busy after getting Arro (which reminds me, I meant to edit wher she got the egg from >.>).

Offline Mareep

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 09:42:47 PM »
@Spiffy
Ahh, I'm sorry! From my (admittedly not deep) reading of J'thir, I imagined him very ambitious and determined. Mora can be a bit... clashy with leader figures, especially recently, with the tightening of rider involvement in holders' lives. Fortunately M'rek set her on the straight and narrow before she could disgrace herself or Dara. Saying that, she's not especially fussed with whomever is in charge- just as long as she can agree with their policies. Common ground there, maybe?

I'm racking my brains for a way for Mora and J'hal to cross paths, but it's sludgecity up there. ^^;; I'll get back to you on that, if you want.
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Dashin

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 11:06:12 PM »
Here I am, stalking plotters because I'm bored. :para:

SO. I know we had the one thread with A'srian and J'hal once upon a time before I vaporized off the face of the earth, but I'd love to revisit that thread and/or do something new; I do feel like they could go either way in terms of friends or enemies, and it would be interesting if they did manage to do the friend thing, since A'srian has half an eye on Jungle once he graduates. Makes for some drama down the road. :happy:

Also, both B'ryn and A'srian could stand to have a thread with J'thir; the latter because, like I said, he's looking at Jungle as an after-graduation possibility, and may work up the nerve to ask some questions about things if they hit it off well enough. B'ryn, as a fellow Jungle Rider, would be interesting to throw at J'thir; partly because they're both older(ish), but I also just want to see how B'ryn--and Nikolyth, tbh--interact with their wingmates.

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 02:58:41 AM »
@Mareep. Fair enough, no need to apologise. I guess we'll never know until we try, eh? XD Shall we start with them being unfamiliar with each other and work on from there?

My usual reason for J'hal talking to people he wouldn't normally talk with is simple: Lesserath. He's more chatty and dragons J'hal along for the ride ;)

@Dashin I must admit I've been wondering about which way they'd go. I think just about everyone has their eye on Jungle to some degree, haha. But yes we should totes throw them back together.

Yes I do keep meaning to get J'thir interacting with others in Jungle, so that'd be great :) A'srian too, I can't think he'd mind helping out a young bronze hopeful.

Offline Mareep

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 08:59:44 AM »
@Spiffy
I am very excited to try, for sure! ^_^ Sure, sounds good to me. I can get a thread started for them shortly, if you would like? ^^ I'm thinking feeding pens/chatting whilst watching dragons. ^^

Lessy is gorgeous btw. <3 I can't wait. ^^
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Dashin

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 11:01:49 PM »
A'srian's not sure himself where he wants to end up, and a lot of his final decisions will probably come from the people he meets/talks to as he progresses through his Weyrling training, as well as how Cosilanth matures. He likes the idea of Jungle, but he might end up going for something else, for reasons stated above. \o/ Did you have any specific ideas for J'hal/A'srian to get thrown together? Chores are always a good way to start, but maybe dragon shenanigans would be more entertaining to work through; A'srian is much more likely to engage if Cosilanth is already neck deep in activity with someone, so that might be a better way to go.

For J'thir, possibly some Flight training-related shenanigans...or something more casual that gets around to asking for post-graduation advice or something?

B'ryn might be a bit more challenging, tbh, and it might have to be a on-J'thir's-prerogative sort of thing, if he's the type to initiate conversations. Dragons starting things might actually be a good choice here, too, but I'm always open to ideas if you have any. :happy:

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 02:04:11 AM »
@Mareep I'm absolutely terrible at getting around to starting a thread, so feel free to pop something up whenever it suits you! I tend to do most of my posting on weekdays so there's no rush to get it up over the weekend :)

@Dashin Dragon shennanigans sounds cool, J'hal's also more likely to converse if Lesserath's dragged him into something. Lesserath's not above passing some snarky comment onto a bronze if he thinks they're fair game, but since Cosilanth's a sibling it probably wouldn't be too nasty unless Cosilanth has done something to piss him off. Or they could, Y'know, just 'run into' each other quite literally and we'll go from there? xD

I'm open to whatever you feel most like for J'thir. Adakhanyth likes young things, so wouldn't be afraid of giving some unsolicited advice if he catches Cosilanth practising in the Weyrbowl, whether it's something he should be practising or not.

As for B'ryn, I've thrown J'thir into the riders bet, if that would make it easier to think of a reason for them to speak - if only because they're the first two jungle riders to appear :)

Offline laceface

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2017, 08:15:23 PM »
@Spiffy We gotta do something eventually with Esclamonde and J'thir. Just tossing that out there <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 06:40:00 PM »
@laceface Oooooh yis what were you thinking? I need to get him more posties

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 09:11:14 PM »
Here's that Rinokan and J'hal thread that got lost. <3

OOC Recent

by Kyya
[Today at 09:46:53 PM]

by Kit
[Today at 08:24:29 PM]

by Kit
[Today at 04:04:29 PM]

[Today at 03:58:41 PM]

[Today at 03:55:47 PM]

[Today at 03:37:22 PM]

[June 25, 2017, 11:09:50 PM]

by Inki
[June 25, 2017, 07:18:14 PM]

[June 25, 2017, 11:49:56 AM]

[June 24, 2017, 09:11:14 PM]

[June 23, 2017, 08:43:28 PM]

[June 23, 2017, 07:15:13 PM]

[June 23, 2017, 01:51:54 PM]

[June 23, 2017, 01:44:52 PM]

by Kyya
[June 22, 2017, 05:50:57 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads and you'd like them listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.6.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 1.9.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Weyrling Shenanigans - 5.1.2590 x Weyrlings

Sunbaking - 15.1.2590 x W'um

Klah and Long Nights - 23.1.2590 x Isotarïne

Sun and Sarcasm - 13.3.2590 x B'lye

Breakfast Delivery - 15.3.2590 x K'eeda

In the Radiant Sun - 15.3.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.3.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.3.2590 x Sarinea