Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Counting Sheep - Mareep's Plotter/Tracker  (Read 409 times)

Offline Mareep

Counting Sheep - Mareep's Plotter/Tracker
« on: May 15, 2017, 05:05:40 AM »
The Brain Behind the Fluff

I like to writeee. And plot. Cute fluffy plots are my favourite- forging lasting friendships, crushes and dragon-bonding-happy-times are few of many themes I adore- but I don't mind drama (political or personal) and action (especially the more pick-your-own-adventure plots- I'm a sucker for random events/improv). I'm pretty good with whatever- although I do have a few squicks (I'm deeply uncomfortable with nonconsensual sex and assault, and if not planned out in advance, gore or long periods of violence in threads). I can become quite sick, sometimes with little to no warning, and suffer some bad anxiety attacks which cause me to flake (although I do my best to communicate with my fellow RPers when this occurs- Discord is especially useful in this regard).

With patience and compassion, I'm sure we'll write some amazing threads together. ^^ Feel free to poke me with your ideas or offer any charries in need of adoption/love. <3
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:14:27 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Pending: Rinasera || Saidra
WiP: Rinaran || Kel'lan

Offline Mareep

Re: Counting Sheep - Mareep's Plotter/Tracker
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:05:52 AM »
All the Little Sheep

Laimora of Daraneth | 2564 | Beachrider
Hey, brother, what you thinking?
Leave that old record spinning!

the short and sweet
fun-loving ~ energetic ~ sensual

life without you isn't life at all
Daraneth ~ Fondly nicknamed Darling (or Sir Glitter Sparkles on more insane days), Daraneth is Mora's partner-in-crime. If he doesn't approve, neither does Lamey.
Thalia ~ A beautiful, newly-hatched Green flitter who has become Mora and Daraneth's baby. No mercy to those who harm her.

'Cause you know we're living in the fast lane, speed up
Mora is not the kind of person to dwell on the past. She loves parties and women. I'm hoping for a series of flings, followed by some intense Mora-driven flirting and chasing, finally culminating with the Bluerider truly falling in love and settling down.

Do you want an admirer? A funny friend? Naughty, naughty sexcapades? A Big Sister-style mentor? Do you have a lovely lady who may be Lamey-inclined? Mora's your gal.

Let's go, yes, no, hell no
Just to note: for the most part, Laimora is homosexual. When drunk, however, she is not against more heterosexual relations. They won't go further than one-night stands, and usually she doesn't engage with strangers (rolling with friends is a mark of affection, even if it's a once-off). Mora is an undeniable hedonist.

It's time to get up and let go
Inanna and Cremath - Inki
Impressees from Bereth's clutch in 2585, Lamey and Nana are good friends- even graduating into the same Wing. Daraneth is rather fond of his green sister.

K'ran and Harloth - Dashin
Fellow beachrider and maninizer-extraordinaire, K'ran and Laimora have an easy kind of friendship that mostly involves picking up people for the other person.

M'rek and Polanth - SirAlahn
Laimora's Wingleader and just an overall respectable kinda guy. Mora respects and trusts him, even if she might occasionally disagree with him. His advice has been invaluable, especially when Laimora is bristling against senseless rules.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

Teeahn of Jyndith - Weyrling - 2568
now there's the smile made of sunlight

the short and sweet
motherly ღ devoted ღ protective ღ loyal

sunshine of my life
Jyndith ღ Her stout brown dragon companion and guardian, Jyn is fiercely protective of his rider. The two share a number of qualities, including their need to nurture others and their drivenness.

Ember ღ A beautiful, tiny queen both selfless and strong, Ember has been Tee's faithful companion since she was thirteen. The two are mostly inseparable, although she tends to have an independent streak when it comes to her clutches.

Sokon and Creath ღ Sister, fellow weyrling, beloved auntie and mother- Tee thinks of Sok as her best friend, and always looks out for her sibling.

Temeira and Xiahn ღ Her lovely children. Tee adores them. Children are the future. <3

may I have this dance
Teeahn is a weyrling, so studying, training and general weyrlinghood things are good. She's also a huge romantic, and although she has neither the time nor the energy to pursue courtship, it is something she's dreamt of. She loves taking care of the young and emotionally vulnerable, so if your character is in need of a foster mother or sister, Tee will gladly take you under their wing. She's extremely loyal to her family, so if you cross Sokon or any of her other siblings or parents, she will make your life difficult.

sun shines through the rain
Sokon and Creath - Kyya
Her beloved sister and classmate, Teeahn would do anything for Sokon if it meant making her happy.

K'eir and Sicharth - Dashin
Father of Temeira and Teeahn's first sexual relationship, despite its brevity. She doesn't know the Brownrider especially well, but she is courteous and civil around him when he visits Temeira.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:56:03 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 05:06:19 AM »
Active Threads

Laimora
04.06.2590 || A Smile a Day - K'ran
Daraneth pushes Mora into the water, so she decides to ditch him and hang with K'ran.
06.06.2590 || Victorious even in Defeat - Finnmaghaine
After losing a greenflight, Mora and Finna wind up in bed together.
15.06.2590 || Behind Rainbow Eyes - J'hal
Contemplating the complexities of dragons and bonding, Laimora spies one of those beautiful and rare black dragons, and attempts to engage his rider in conversation.
19.06.2590 || All the Pretties Shine - Open
Laimora plans to party with friends- beginning with wine and games.

Teeahn
08.06.2590 || Warriors Never Quit - Sokon
Teeahn washes Jyndith in the cove in preparation for the day's training, and chats with Sokon about weyrlinghood.

Active Events

Laimora
09.06.2590 || The Eggs! - Firelizard Hatching
Elrost and Ellsk encourage people to Impress eggs from Harrier's clutch. Laimora bonds to Thalia, and although Daraneth is wary at first, both rider and dragon fall in love with the delightful green baby.
22.06.2590 || An Evening's Drinks and Betting - Rider's Bet IV
Time for the Rider's Bet. Laimora shows up dateless, but this doesn't deter her from trying to charm /everyone/.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 10:04:19 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:06:47 AM »
Past Threads

Laimora
xx.xx.259x || Thread here
Thread description.

Past Events

Laimora
xx.xx.259x || Thread url - Event
Description.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:29:37 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 05:07:33 AM »
Future Thread Ideas

• Dashin: Mora and K'ran hang out.
  • Spiffy: Mora and J'hal strike up a convo.
  • Alahn: Mora and Finnmaghaine wake up together.

Plots

• Laimora develops a crush on someone!
  • Someone requests Laimora's help for special training.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:10:15 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 05:08:08 AM »
Sheep Pretties

None yet!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:32:09 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 05:08:53 AM »
Wanted Ads

Laimora: Family and Friends

Optional Application

Code: [Select]
[b]Thread or Connection:[/b] Depending on what you want to do. Connection for an established relationship, or thread if it's more 'see what happens'.
[b]Characters Involved:[/b] Yours and mine! <3
[b]General ideas:[/b] If you don't have any, we can brainstorm.
[b]Anything else:[/b] For all other things.

Just helpful for me in terms of organising this page. *_* Hahahaha...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:01:08 AM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »
Reserve 2.
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Kit

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 06:00:53 AM »
Hellllooo, this is me officially poking your plotter.

So, here are some of my thoughts as far as who I can throw at you…my bronze Jungle riders probably wouldn’t go out of their way to interact with a blue rider from Beach Wing but if you really want something with either R'sin or Y'vis and have a particular idea for them we could make it work. I’m pretty flexible.

Colvin is definitely an option and I think it would be an interesting relationship as he’s easy going and has no issues talking to anyone. He is an incessant flirt though and I think he might occasionally get on Mora’s nerves. But he has thus far generally gotten along with everyone in Beach Wing. I was actually wanting to throw him into the open thread you have now, cause Cole hears “wine” and “let’s play a game” and he’s in. xD

Karou is my other Candidate who can talk to just about anyone and she is enamored with blue riders. And she has two young blue flits of her own that she’s been trying to train.

Marika is my green rider Weryling and I’m definitely looking for new connections for her whether it be friendship or enemies. She can be unintentionally abrasive and standoffish.

Let me know what you think!  :love:

Offline Mareep

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 09:32:04 AM »
@Kit
I took a gander at your charries andddddd I found that:

- R'sin might have known Mora's deceased father, since they're both from High Reaches Weyr. Probably not enough of a connection to bring them together, but a point of interest. :) Laimora wasn't so heavily invested in High Reaches, because she was so young when it disbanded (although she does love the snow).

- Y'vis is a cutiepie, but I don't think he and Mora have much in common.

- Colvin yesssss. <3 They'd get along really well I think. ^^ Music, sex, good times... ^_^ Up for an introductory thread, or maybe they know each other already somehow? ^^ Also go jump in that thread hehehe! The more the merrier. <3

- Karou: Oooh- does she want a big-sister type figure in her life? <3 Mora also has a new baby flitt who requires training and admiration. <3

- Marika: what iffffff either of them play a prank intended for someone, and then it happens to the other? Nothing too harmful- but like, bucket of fish guts in the corridors or something crazy... It is 2:30 in the morning though and this might be a terrible idea. ^^; Mora doesn't deal well with standoffish, but if it's accidental it'll probably make her laugh. XD
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:11:34 PM by Mareep »
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

Offline Mareep

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 05:59:14 AM »
Added Tee, my lovely brown Weyrling, to the plotter. <3 Poke me if you have any ideas for threads. ^^
Wanted Ads
Laimora || Teeahn

OOC Recent

[Today at 09:00:49 AM]

[Today at 02:43:14 AM]

[Today at 12:28:24 AM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:58:52 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:40:07 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:37:31 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:20:03 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:00:42 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:27:24 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:03:04 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 06:31:43 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:26:09 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 04:10:50 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 07:28:06 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 10:13:48 AM]

IC Recent

[Today at 10:26:48 AM]

[Today at 10:16:27 AM]

[Today at 01:00:24 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:42:36 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 04:51:15 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 03:30:27 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 02:04:07 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:36:52 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:38:07 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:23:20 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 12:18:01 AM]

[September 17, 2017, 06:56:22 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 01:24:39 PM]

[September 17, 2017, 08:49:25 AM]

[September 16, 2017, 10:31:35 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran