Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2590 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Time's plotter  (Read 300 times)

Offline Timeless

Time's plotter
« on: June 09, 2017, 10:06:33 AM »
Timeless' plotter!

Hello and welcome!

I love building relationships between characters, good and bad. I love having multiple threads between the same two (or more) characters, and either leading the relationship somewhere that's pre-planned, or just playing it by ear and seeing where it goes.  Anything goes topic wise with me and I don't have any triggers or anything I won't write about, but equally (and for the most part) I'm happy with things fading to black.

I can occasionally flake when real life gets busy, and I'll try and give a heads up if this is the case, but give me a few days and I'll be good again. I can be forgetful at times though, so if I'm posting on other threads and I seem to have forgotten one we're working on together do feel free to nudge me! If I read something when I'm not able to post, I sometimes forget to go back to it later!

(A small note, while I get back into the swing of RPing, my plan is to stick to 2-3 active threads at most, and once I'm confident I can keep up I'll stretch from there.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:42:42 AM by Timeless »

Offline Timeless

Re: Time's plotter
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »
To do list!

Here shall be the threads to be tackled at a later date
Wanted list!

Here shall be the list of things that are wanted

Offline Timeless

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 10:41:23 AM »
Nettanya!

My happy-go-lucky, friendly, flirty, confident beastcrafter Nettanya is now loose in the world and ready to cause mayhem have fun!

She was born at Fort Weyr in late 2569 so is currently 20. She went through the creche, and apprenticed to the beastcraft at 20... so there are probably plenty of people around who would have known her in the past, and I'd love to jump into some posts with some people she already knows, people she can run over and hug just because she wants to. New people are also great though obviously, and even if she knew much (all?) of the Weyr by sight, there are undoubtedly people she never really talked to and never got to know properly.

I honestly have no specific plans for her, so I'm just going to see what happens. I'm possibly thinking she might go down the candidate/impressing a dragon route, but she loves her craft so that's only a vague idea at this time. I will also almost definitely land her with at least one more flit (she won't be setting out to get another, but you know...)

She's looking for friends, lovers, you name it. She's a friendly girl, who hates the idea of someone being lonely, and who'll befriend anyone she can for no other reason then because she can. A more serious more-then-friends relationship could be fun as if she did end up down the candidate/weyrling route they'd have to 'behave themselves' for a while, which could put pressure on a relationship... but equally, she's happy flirting and having fun and not reading too much into anything.
Currently she has...

Friends None :(
Family Seng <3
Lovers None
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:31:54 PM by Timeless »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »
Alright! ^_^ Here I am to toss various ideas and my general excitement at you.

Since I know you want to limit your active threads for a bit to get into the swing of things, I don't want to completely monopolize all of your time. XD But I definitely do want to thread Seng and Nettanya at some point. I've been mulling over how to do that -- since she's rather shy around him, and Seng is a bit bashful around both of his siblings as well. I figured maybe a good access point to this would be through her friendship with Elrost; if you and Inki are partial, (as I don't know your plans), perhaps the two of them have some kind of conversation about it after Elrost has officially started courting Seng? I figured, by then, it wouldn't be unusual for Seng to meet Elrost after the Herders are done with their duties for the day, which could make for a pretty easy method to have all three of them interact together. Or at least see how things go. ^_^ Could potentially be a route for Nettanya and Seng to end up being closer, since they might see each other more regularly then.

I also think you were eying Vicymus the other day? He's fun, and I'd love to toss him at Nettanya if you're interested. I could see the two of them getting along, and I'd not mind testing out them having an idle fling if that's something you want too! Vicky isn't the relationship type, but if you want someone casual and affectionate for Nettanya to flirt with now and then, (or even a bit more), he'd be a good candidate.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Timeless

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 02:53:40 PM »
Seng and Nettanya are big time on my radar too, however I was wondering - would Elrost know they were siblings? It's not something Nettanya would have actively mentioned I don't think (she never would have hidden it, but potentially it may not have been something she had a reason to mention to Elrost), is it something Seng would have told him?  If not, going with your idea of Seng meeting Elrost at the end of the day, there is potential for Elrost's chatty friendly apprentice to suddenly go quiet/shy and Elrost not know why... that could then lead to Elrost asking one or either of them about it? (We need to drag Inki in! That's my next plotter to reply to!)...

As for Vicymus, yus! I love the idea of Netta having random friends she just hugs, and kisses on the cheek and such and having it just being how they are together (and yes, I totally see her spotting him across the room, and just running over and draping herself around his shoulders and giving him a kiss on the cheek to say hi). She will totally have made a teasing "- well that's an interesting haircut," type comment when she first saw his hair mind (whether she'd met him before or not), but she'd have been grinning at the same time so it would have been clear she was teasing. Relationship wise, I could see it being fun if the two of them flirted ("Morning handsome!") but didn't really mean anything by it... could be funny if they randomly ended up waking up together one morning, leading to a bit of awkwardness for a day or two, but I can see Netta liking him more as a friend, and them then getting past it (could be something from the past, or an avenue to go down with threads, or not either). 
(Random, I just spotted he's afraid of Spinners, this amuses me - as Netta doesn't mind them, she could be his nominated "remover of Spinners" lol).

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 09:13:49 PM »
I mentioned this a bit in my reply to Inki's plotter, but it's definitely something Seng would have mentioned by the time he and Elrost are courting. Even if it just came up because he knows that Elrost cares about his family and they'd be sharing information about their relatives. And since Seng does know what his siblings do for a living, he'd be curious if Elrost knew them, if they were friends, etc. So while Nettanya might not have mentioned it, it'd end up in the realm of Elrost's knowledge either way.

Eeee, all of that sounds absolutely adorable. He'd definitely be receptive to a friend like that, and he'd be physically affectionate right back without it ever needing to develop into anything past that. (And he'd love that she was interested in his hair.) As for a thing with them ending up together briefly, and then there being a bit of awkwardness about it, works perfectly fine for me! Whether it's in the future or the past, I don't have a preference - so it really depends on if you want to have future plots set up for Nettanya already, or a more established friendship. (Also, yes, he would totally use her as his designated spinner destroyer if he found out she didn't mind them. XD )
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Timeless

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
Seng & Netta talk seeming to have moved into Inki's plotter for now so I'll let it continue there :)

I vote leave the awkwardness for later! It can be an idea for "sometime" as and when we feel like ruffling their feathers a bit (and if we never get to it, that's fine too). In the meantime, I thought about throwing a thread up for Netta and Vicymus where they have a chat about the last hatching, it gives them a chance to interact and they'll both have a non-riders perspective on the situation. Netta would have been at the hatching, although she'll take a while to decide how she feels about the rather drastic events... she'll probably want to talk it out with someone. What do you think?

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »
All that sounds fine to me! I think it would be really interesting to have them talk about the Hatching. ^_^ Especially since I imagine Nettanya will be more upset about it than Vicky will be, since negative things don't tend to affect him much or for very long. So by all means, if you want to toss up a thread for that, that'd be great!

OOC Recent

[Today at 07:02:03 AM]

by rubi
[Today at 06:19:04 AM]

[Today at 01:29:03 AM]

[September 20, 2017, 05:48:59 PM]

[September 20, 2017, 05:46:36 PM]

[September 20, 2017, 04:14:39 PM]

[September 19, 2017, 07:24:34 PM]

[September 19, 2017, 09:00:49 AM]

[September 19, 2017, 02:43:14 AM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:58:52 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:40:07 PM]

by Kyya
[September 18, 2017, 10:37:31 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:20:03 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 08:00:42 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:27:24 PM]

IC Recent

[Today at 06:47:08 AM]

[Today at 12:56:58 AM]

[Today at 12:39:18 AM]

[September 20, 2017, 09:16:08 PM]

[September 19, 2017, 10:26:48 AM]

[September 19, 2017, 10:16:27 AM]

[September 19, 2017, 01:00:24 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 07:42:36 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 04:51:15 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 03:30:27 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 02:04:07 PM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:38:07 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 05:23:20 AM]

[September 18, 2017, 12:18:01 AM]

[September 17, 2017, 06:56:22 PM]

Open Threads

If you have any open threads that aren't listed, let us know.
In-Depth Character Prompts - For SOLO Threads

Don'tcha Just Hate It When... - 21.06.2589 x Seaphonellqua

Just Teasing - 01.09.2589 x Nishi

Death by Boredom - 32.10.2589 x Callista

Klah and Long Nights - 23.01.2590 x Isotarïne

In the Radiant Sun - 15.03.2590 x T'lor

Three Cheers to Sweet Isolation - 17.03.2590 x Penderton

Napping on a Wher - 18.03.2590 x Sarinea

Coryza - 20.03.2590 x Vanelwynne

Now It's a Party! - 07.04.2590 x B'lye

Dragon's Dance - 08.05.2590 x Bekareni

Evening Showers - 11.05.2590 x K'ran