Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: We have four different themes for the Site, which you can change with a dropdown at the bottom. Named after the different Wings of Southern Wings Weyr : Jungle, Beach, Prairie, and Mountain.

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
1.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Kalestath's 2590 Month 2 Training!  (Read 247 times)

Offline Inki

Kalestath's 2590 Month 2 Training!
« on: August 11, 2017, 03:18:08 PM »
Hello everyone!

I've popped up a Weyrling thread for Kalestath's 2590 clutch this month. Let me know if you have any questions about it or... something.

Here it be: In The Beginning [16.08.2590 // 8am]

This applies to:
T'rel of Nynath
T'vye of Aitorith
N'lyse of Izelith
P'run of Salnoth
S'ric of Dakrith
T'ghen of Sinestath
T'vil of Findaeth
W'lleni of Iaoth
L'anna of Gyoth
Ya'lin of Faromith
Araena of Ceryth
Erieen of Sayimith
F'erro of Zhouth
Galve of Weyteleth
Ionei of Quaoth
Q'ellan of Ooromoth
S'nis of Masath
Saidra of Oraenth

@Drewliet @Kyya @Dashin @SanctifiedSavage @laceface @RaynePOTM @CatTiff @Red @SirAlahn @Aster

Online Kyya

Re: Kalestath's 2590 Month 2 Training!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:31:42 PM »
I hope this is OK... T'vye will be participating and I shall post him IC. If you get there first, feel free to call out his name in your post if you're so inclined.

Edited because T'rel is not my weyrling > >
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:03:33 PM by Kyya »

Offline Inki

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 06:38:05 PM »
Imma be posting both P'run and Q'ellan too, so if anyone wants to throw the sack to them just tag me whenever <3

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 07:05:02 PM »
I'll be posting Erieen and T'ghen as well when I stop being lazy, so they're fair game as well.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 07:06:23 PM »
I'm getting a post up for T'rel right now to hopefully start it up (ifnoonebeatsme), and will be posting with F'erro later on so use him if you wish.

Offline Aster

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »
I'll post Ionei when it isn't the middle of the night as well!  :love:

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 09:50:25 AM]

[Today at 08:21:12 AM]

[Today at 01:13:33 AM]

[Today at 01:04:52 AM]

by Inki
[Yesterday at 11:47:07 PM]