Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [ 16.9.2590 ] Deltiath's Flight  (Read 943 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 16.9.2590 ] Deltiath's Flight
« on: September 14, 2017, 02:57:40 PM »
Deltiath's Flight

16.09.2590/ 07:10/PM

It's been a long day for my poor A'yara, but finally she's allowed Deltiath to take Flight. Just after Jungle Wing's Rider Drills. 8D She's not a force catch, won't be picking any Jungle Bronzers ( with Y'tol as the possible exception ), and isn't really much of a chatty dragon. She likes playful partners though, so no serious dragon need to bother. Best to have fun and fly with her if you expect her to pick you. <3

I'm all for playing out most of it, possibly during. Depends on how I'm feelin'. Let me know how you feel. I've also posted in the IC thread when I'll be responding next and I'll attempt to loosely adhere to that. If you don't get to post before I do, no frets. I'm just not gonna wait and let the thread drag out. <3

Code for Participants:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Dragon:
Matue Thread: Fade to Black / Play it out

IC Thread

Participants
A'yara of Deltiath
I'ryn of Syrilth
M'rek of Polanth
N'iko of Astaroth
Y'tol of Bayorth
Z'tai of Jenrath
Vestanna of Belzyth
Wa'by of Vicith

Checked In
K'mar || Callista || M'kale || Phaedralena || Aldrekayn
Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Iralye || B'ron || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Z'ryr || X'rine || Q'ellan || P'run || Daresik || Vironethian || K'rez || Kenna || Gwinn || Mauddra || Paylae || W'um
U'kir || C'ren || M'lan || L'anna || Nalise || Zilanie || Isalia || Raindon
J'thir || J'hal || Arrobella
Droissa || Nealros || Bekareni || Saviavi || Penderton || Nieve || T'rel || F'erro || C'dus
O'sir || L'nal || L'del || N'syn || Y'kin || Bl'yx || Finnmaghaine || S'bel || Seng || Jossekayne || Q'nys || T'ghen || A'lori || Erieen || R'kan || Tyldas || Niphredon || Galleweyne || Vicymus || Ophyonis || Tianaice
L'ren || Thiis || Esclamonde || Isotarïne || Velatha || Notkerric || T'vil
Ellariel || H'vier || Ionei || N'aen || Noa || Pythia || Syrena || Vanelwynne || Vestanna
Remmalthira ||  Murrinah ||  Ilse ||  Palissa ||  Albree ||  Eimerra ||  Tallorine ||  Yestine || Unavin || Ehrran
Y'vis || S'kelyn || N'dar || B'tun || Sirana || Jedee || Londilia
Oarlen || Sokon || Nycolus || K'zaya || X'kis || Tayvelle || Berlya || T'vye || D'mir || H'riel || Testhinia || Nalata

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:04:42 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Lyndi

Re: [ 16.9.2590 ] Deltiath's Flight
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:08:10 PM »
Name: Z'tai
Dragon: Jenrath
Mature Thread: Good either way

Name: N'iko
Dragon: Astaroth
Matue Thread: Good either way

None of the others will be participating
[{Kmar}] || [{Callista}] || [{Mkale}] || [{Phaedralena}] || [{Aldrekayn}]
Added: Inki
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:42:41 PM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Inki

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
Name: Y'tol
Dragon: Bayorth
Mature Thread: Whatever suits

Everyone else will either know they're not suitable for this flight, or they don't have a dragon so... they're also not suitable for this flight

Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Iralye || B'ron || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Z'ryr || X'rine || Q'ellan || P'run || Daresik || Vironethian || K'rez || Kenna || Gwinn || Mauddra

Offline CatTiff

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:56:37 PM »
And here I was up for U'ker to get into a flight but he is Jungle so he is out and C'ren will not fly so there are my two that are mature enough.

M'lan is not there yet

L'anna is to young

My other riders rider Greens so they are out and all other characters are either Candidates or Crafters so they are out.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:14:16 PM by Weyrhandler »
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:59:36 PM »
Adakhanyth will be huffing that she won't choose him because Jungle, so none of mine shall be participating XD

[{jthir}] || [{jhal}] || [{arrobella}]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:15:09 PM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »
None of mine are eligible, it's just another evening for them.

[{droissa}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{saviavi}] || [{penderton}] || [{nieve}] || [{trel}] || [{ferro}] || [{cdus}]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:15:49 PM by Weyrhandler »

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 08:05:50 PM »
Name: M'rek
Dragon: Polanth
Matue Thread: Whatever's cool with you is cool with me. *finger guns*

No one else is participating mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to post with multiple people.

[{Osir}] || [{Lnal}] || [{Ldel}] || [{Nsyn}] || [{Ykin}] || [{Blyx}] || [{Finnmaghaine}] || [{Sbel}] || [{Seng}] || [{Jossekayne}] || [{Qnys}] || [{Tghen}] || [{Alori}] || [{Erieen}] || [{Rinokan}] || [{Tyldas}] || [{Niphredon}] || [{Galleweyne}] || [{Vicymus}] || [{Ophyonis}] || [{Tianaice}]
Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:27:14 PM by SirAlahn »
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline laceface

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 09:25:12 PM »
Ah, what the hell.

Name: I'ryn
Dragon: Syrilth
Matue Thread: Fade to Black

Everyone else isn't involved.

[{Lren}] || [{Thiis}] || [{Esclamonde}] || [{Isotarine}] || [{Velatha}] || [{Notkerric}] || [{Tvil}]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:27:03 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Aster

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
Name: Vestanna
Dragon: Belzyth
Mature Thread: Whatever you want bb.

H'vier might be a little annoyed by the timing, but it's not the end of the world to him (he'll laugh it off later) and Kadoreth knows better than to try, and that's it for adult male dragons! For c&p:

[{Ellariel}] || [{Hvier}] || [{Ionei}] || [{Naen}] || [{Noa}] || [{Pythia}] || [{Syrena}] || [{Vanelwynne}] || [{Vestanna}]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 04:47:51 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Beasty

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 09:12:26 PM »
None of my characters are able to participate sooo... it will just be another evening for them

[{Remmalthira}] ||  [{Murrinah}] ||  [{Ilse}] ||  [{Palissa}] ||  [{Albree}] ||  [{Eimerra}] ||  [{Tallorine}] ||  [{Yestine}] || [{Unavin}] || [{Ehrran}]

Offline rubi

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 03:43:17 AM »
Of my mature riders, two are Jungle, one is weyrmated and S'kelyn / Quaith are sulking after their last failed attempt. The rest aren't available to participate.

[{Yvis}] | [{Skelyn}] | [{Ndar}] | [{Btun}] | [{Sirana}] | [{Jedee}] | [{Londilia}]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 03:52:16 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Kyya

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 10:37:31 PM »
>_>; I'm not doing the code because I suck.

Wa'by Will be participating but current muse suggests I'm not posting IC - so apologies mate. Just a heads up for IC purposes :D

All other characters are doing their own thing.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:47:02 PM by SirAlahn »

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!