Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [ 17.09.2590 ] Darsk's Run  (Read 988 times)

Offline Inki

[ 17.09.2590 ] Darsk's Run
« on: September 21, 2017, 12:40:35 AM »
Darsk’s Run

17.09.2590 / 9PM

Ever the dutiful and prepared wher, Darsk waited until all duties were completed for the day until she decided to announce her run to the Mine Hall.

Those in the Mine Hall would have seen the notice that was put up by Daresik’s wife Everalsie (since Daresik has never really been good with his letters), put up on the noticeboard a few days ago, announcing the approximate date and that it is a “Locked” Run. This means that Daresik is not interested in pairing off with whomever wins the run, and instead will be spending the night with his wife (whether or not her wher wins). Handlers of the chasers should instead organise another way to expend their run lust.

In fact, Daresik isn’t even bothering to show up to greet everyone in the wher cavern, Darsk is more than capable of taking care of herself.

As Darsk is a force catch, but doesn’t particularly like other whers anyways, the wher that wins her will have to do so by force. This means that it’s unlikely a blue or small brown/bronze will win her, however I will be randomising from the best of the lot, and if they’re putting up a good fight, then they’ll be in it regardless of colour.

Code for Participants:
Code: [Select]
[b]Wher name and colour:[/b]
[b]Handler name:[/b]

IC Thread

Participants
Darsk of Daresik
Evesk of Everalsie
Kensk of Kenna
Kerrisk of Notkerric
Nycolusk of Nycolus
Ophysk of Ophyonis
Tiynnalsk of Tiynnalacia
Rossk of Nealros

Checked In
Fisk || Inanna || M'dak || Paylae || Y'tol || W'um || Iralye || B'ron || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Q'ellan || P'run || Z'ryr || X'rine || K'rez || Mauddra || Elrethra || Gwinn || Vironethian
Nalise || Zilanie || Isalia || L'anna || C'ren || M'lan || Raindon || U'kir
Y'vis | S'kelyn | N'dar | B'tun | Sirana | Jedee | Londilia
Droissa || Nieve || Penderton || C'dus || Saviavi || Bekareni || F'erro || T'rel
L'ren || Thiis || Esclamonde || Isotarïne || Velatha || I'ryn || T'vil || T'kray
A'srian || B'ryn || K'eir || K'ran || N'lyse || Thealdrae || Xydrie
O'sir || M'rek || L'nal || L'del || N'syn || Y'kin || Bl'yx || Finnmaghaine || S'bel || Seng || Jossekayne || Q'nys || X'hos || T'ghen || A'lori || Erieen || R'kan || Tyldas || Niphredon || Galleweyne || Vicymus || Tianaice
Keron || Neriherem || Kyareena || Omenya || Nishi || W'lleni || T'stann || Galve || Vorianna || B'lye || C'bryn
Oarlen || Sokon || K'zaya || X'kis || Wa'by || H'riel || Tayvelle || Berlya || Nalata || D'mir || T'vye || Testhinia
K'mar || Callista || M'kale || Z'tai || Phaedralena || N'iko || Aldrekayn

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.

Offline Inki

Re: [ 17.09.2590 ] Darsk's Run
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:50:02 AM »
Wher name and colour: Bronze Kensk
Handler name: Kenna

Fisk || Inanna || M'dak || Paylae || Y'tol || W'um || Iralye || B'ron || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Q'ellan || P'run || Z'ryr || X'rine || K'rez || Mauddra || Elrethra || Gwinn || Vironethian

Added : Inki

Offline CatTiff

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 05:12:04 AM »
Dont have a male wher yet on any character

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:23:25 AM by SirAlahn »
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline rubi

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 06:09:43 AM »
None of mine can run! I should fix that and get some male whers and handlers...

[{Yvis}] | [{Skelyn}] | [{Ndar}] | [{Btun}] | [{Sirana}] | [{Jedee}] | [{Londilia}]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:23:30 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 06:26:32 AM »
Wher name and colour: Rossk
Handler name: Nealros

[{droissa}] || [{nieve}] || [{penderton}] || [{cdus}] || [{saviavi}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{ferro}] || [{trel}]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:23:35 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline laceface

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 07:02:03 AM »
Wher name and colour: Kerrisk
Handler name: Notkerric

Everyone else doesn't matter.

[{Lren}] || [{Thiis}] || [{Esclamonde}] || [{Isotarine}] || [{Velatha}] || [{Iryn}] || [{Notkerric}] || [{Tvil}] || [{Tkray}]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:23:42 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline Dashin

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 05:19:13 PM »
None of my kids can participate, and likely don't even know it's happening.  :happy:

[{asrian}] || [{bryn}] || [{keir}] || [{kran}] || [{nlyse}] || [{thealdrae}] || [{xydrie}]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 05:20:46 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 05:19:21 PM »
Wher name and colour: Ophysk
Handler name: Ophyonis

Post incoming when I'm not being a piece of trash. Everyone else is doing their own thing.

[{Osir}] || [{Mrek}] || [{Lnal}] || [{Ldel}] || [{Nsyn}] || [{Ykin}] || [{Blyx}] || [{Finnmaghaine}] || [{Sbel}] || [{Seng}] || [{Jossekayne}] || [{Qnys}] || [{Xhos}] || [{Tghen}] || [{Alori}] || [{Erieen}] || [{Rinokan}] || [{Tyldas}] || [{Niphredon}] || [{Galleweyne}] || [{Vicymus}] || [{Tianaice}]
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 05:41:44 PM »
Wher name and colour: Bronze Tiynnalsk
Handler Name: Tiynnalacia

I think that's probably it this time 'round (you've already got so many chasers!!). I'll post tonight or tomorrow.  :love:

Everyone else is a butt

[{Keron}] || [{Neriherem}] || [{Kyareena}] || [{Omenya}] || [{Nishi}] || [{Wlleni}] || [{Tstann}] || [{Galve}] || [{Vorianna}] || [{Blye}] || [{Cabryn}]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:43:58 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Kyya

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »
Wher name and colour: Nycolussk
Handler name: Nycolus

So as discussed privately, I'll get Nycolussk in there if the muse hits, but he doesn't need to be included when deciding the winners. Just. You know. For IC purposes if there needs to be any confirmation that he was there.

No other handlers applicable, so my people re just doing their own thing.

[{Oarlen}] || [{Sokon}] || [{Kzaya}] || [{Xkis}] || [{Waby}] || [{Hriel}] || [{Tayvelle}] || [{Berlya}] || [{Nalata}] || [{Dmir}] || [{Tvye}] || [{testhinia}]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:09:34 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 05:45:09 PM »
None of mine are either eligible or participating.

[{Kmar}] || [{Callista}] || [{Mkale}] || [{Ztai}] || [{Phaedralena}] || [{Niko}] || [{Aldrekayn}]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 05:50:54 PM by SirAlahn »

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 04:39:16 PM]

[Today at 03:41:57 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!