Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Event [ 32.9.2576 ] Silver Rain  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 32.9.2576 ] Silver Rain
« on: October 05, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »
Silver Rain

32.9.2576 // 2 pm

Gotcha! This event is indeed about Threadfall, but with a twist—it takes place in the setting’s past:  specifically, during some of the worst years of the 9th Pass, when all of Pern had been reduced to only Fort Hold and Fort Weyr, and Thread seemed destined to go on forever. The premise is simple:  some riders are going to play out a Threadfall shift.

This is SWW’s first ever pre-site canon past event, so we know you’ll have some questions. We’re going to do our best to answer them below, but don’t hesitate to let us know if you have some that aren’t covered here.

How does this event work?
It functions just like any other event, with the exception that it’s set in the past. However, these are still canonical, which means that we can’t have any ridiculous hijinks. It also means that only characters who could reasonably participate can join; for example, a character that’s currently only 12 wouldn’t have been born yet. And in this instance, this is a Threadfall shift, right? So only riders who were amongst the fighting Wings in 2576 will be able to join.

While the event itself takes place in the past, it also advances the current timeline. As such, you can now post threads up to 32.9.2590 without violating the “no posts past the current event” rule.

With the advent of this event, we’ve also instituted a neat new system we hope you’ll like as much as we do…

Member NPCs
In contrast with regular characters that require a full app, member NPCs (or MNPCs) are side characters that require only a shortened, simplified version of our application to be played. They can include individuals for past events specifically for that event, characters that are deceased at the current date on Southern Winds, or people who you want to play for extra flavor in a thread, but don’t necessarily want to put up for adoption:  such as young children related to one of your PCs.

Rather than create separate character profiles for each MNPC, we will create one MNPC account per player upon request. This will ensure that each individual member can curate their own posts, but without creating a large amount of superfluous character accounts. Each one will be labeled “[Your Name]’s MNPCs” according to who they belong to; thus, for example, “SirAlahn’s MNPCs”. When you check in with an MNPC, the account will be created.

This is not meant as a way to circumvent our character approval process; as such, MNPCs carry the same restrictions as other characters—no HADs, dragonless riders, or the like—and also have a few accompanying rules of their own. We’ve put these limits in place to allow you all the greatest amount of flexibility with potential MNPCs you want to explore, while keeping it fair for everyone. Please click here to read about the posting format for MNPCs, since it’s a little different than for normal characters.

MNPC Restrictions
  • MNPCs cannot be characters currently up for adoption; and, once they have been played as an MNPC, they can never be put up for adoption.
  • If you wish to start playing an MNPC like an official character, they will need to be apped as one. Only you—the player who started playing them as an MNPC—can app them as an official character.
  • MNPCs cannot be Craftmasters or members of Weyrleadership or Hold leadership.
  • Likewise, they cannot be part of an exclusive character group, such as Masters in an established Craft or Senior Journeymen in a Hall-less Craft. They cannot take a selective position that an actual PC could occupy.
  • Outside of official past events, an individual MNPC can only be involved in one thread at a time. If you wish to include them in another thread, the previous thread will need to be closed first.
  • Slain MNPCs will not count toward the “Harbinger of Death” award for killing a character, nor any other egg award.
  • MNPCs cannot use face claims or play bys, as we want to leave them available for officially apped characters.
  • Each member is in charge of keeping track of their MNPCs, as the staff will not be doing so. We'd suggest doing so in your plotter, tracker, or otherwise in the Journals board.

Feedback?
As you may have noticed, this check-in thread also features a poll. We’ve kept our past events under wraps long enough, and we’re excited to share them with you. But in that vein, we’d like to know what you think! Please let us know if you have any thoughts, concerns, or ideas for future events like this.

Awards!
Because we know how much you like award eggs, we’ve also added two new ones that relate to past events and MNPCs.

Blast from the Past
This award is granted for participating in an event that takes place before the founding of SWW. Only IC posts are eligible, not check-ins.

Echoes & Ghosts
This award is granted for making an MNPC to participate in a past event.

IC Thread
Past Events Guide || MNPC Guide

Participating
Isotarïne
Z'tai
B'ron

Checked In
K'mar | Callista | M'kale | Phaedralena | N'iko | Aldrekayn
Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Paylae || W'um || Y'tol || B'ron || Iralye || Tresrissa || Elrost || Z'ryr || X'rine || Ysveta || Vironethian || Kenna || Gwinn || K'rez || J'sen || Allevaithe || Mauddra || Elrethra || P'run || Q'ellan || Daresik
Droissa || Nieve || Penderton || C'dus || Saviavi || Nealros || Bekareni || F'erro || T'rel
X'kis || D'mir
H'vier || Vanelwynne || Vestanna
C'ren || Raindon
L'ren || Thiis || Esclamonde || Velatha || I'ryn || Notkerric || T'vil
Remmalthira ||  Murrinah ||  Ilse ||  Palissa ||  Albree ||  Eimerra ||  Tallorine ||  Yestine || Unavin || Ehrran || Morhea

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:03:52 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Lyndi

Re: [ 32.9.2576 ] Silver Rain
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 02:12:43 PM »
Exciting! I'll be getting a Z'tai post up as he'll be in a fighting Wing at this point <3

K'mar is a brand new weyrling and won't be involved.

Callista is about to graduate as a weyrling, so she's likely helping with hauling sacks of firestone out for the riders.

M'kale is still a drudge and a whore, but at the Weyr now.

Phaedralena is 3 and in the creche.

N'iko is actually in a fighting Wing and participating, but I'm just going to post Z'tai.

Aldrekayn is busy setting up a mutiny of his current gang leader.

Code: [Select]
[{Kmar}] | [{Callista}] | [{Mkale}] | [{Phaedralena}] | [{Niko}] | [{Aldrekayn}]
I like the idea of past events where I can explore my characters during the 9th Pass more and build on their histories.

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:32:12 AM by Lyndi »

Offline Inki

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 02:34:51 PM »
Awesome! I'm super excited about this idea, especially if we can request events in certain turns in order to line up with some big events in our character histories. I also love the idea of MNPCs

For this I'll be experimenting with an MNPC and B'ron since I think he needs a little love. Other available riders are K'rez, W'um, Y'tol, Z'ryr, X'rine and J'sen. If anyone would like to see any of them, just ask, but for now I'm just planning for B'ron and S'are.

Spoiler for S'are:
S'are
Blue Rider of Aidath
Physical Description:
*Silvery hair, it was a mousy brown, but she greyed very early, she likes to call it silver
*Reasonably thick build, she's never been conventionally attractive
*5 ft 2
Personality:
*Stoic - S'are has lost her entire family, and is only just now rebuilding with 1 young child and a Weyrmate, but she hasn't been broken by her losses as of yet.
*Brash - She's a bit... over the top. Laughs a bit too loud, eats a bit too much etc.
*Dedicated - S'are's life revolves around the Weyr, she wants nothing more to live, breathe and die a rider.
Backstory:
S'are doesn't have any connection to one of my PC characters.
Impressing at a young age, after growing up in the creche, S'are hasn't known anything other than the Weyr and Weyr life, and she would steadfastly defend any and every aspect of it. Whilst her large family of half siblings that she knew from the creche have now all perished in thread, S'are recently just met a green rider. He wasn't what she expected. S'are had never thought that she would fall in love. With either man or woman, she had just never been particularly interested in it, nor thought that it was necessary to enjoy life. But F'nen was surprisingly patient. He waited for her until she knew what she wanted, and with the addition of a possible child, he allowed her to choose, something which S'are felt simply... appreciative of.
She carried the child to term, and he asked for them to be Weyrmated, she agreed and she's been slowly coming to terms to a new lifestyle. Sharing a Weyr with someone, having him there when she gets home, worrying about someone else. She'd never... worried about someone before, it'd just been her against the world. Sure, she had friends, but... a partner in life? That was different. S'are kept telling herself that without him, everything would be fine but... maybe that simply wasn't true.
Intended Outcome:
Staff injury and/or death

Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Paylae || W'um || Y'tol || B'ron || Iralye || Tresrissa || Elrost || Z'ryr || X'rine || Ysveta || Vironethian || Kenna || Gwinn || K'rez || J'sen || Allevaithe || Mauddra || Elrethra || P'run || Q'ellan || Daresik

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 02:36:19 PM »
I love this idea and it's definitely going to encourage me to make characters that are more readily able to participate, god damn you all.

Alas, none of mine are relevant at this time, but just for funsies-

Penderton is off gallivanting in the wilds of Fort Hold. His six year old self is oblivious to the dangers of the skies outside.

Baby C'dus is only a year old but already used to the disappearing act of his parents. There is thread to fight and no time for him to be coddled.

Nine year old F'erro is beginning to question his life's path. Are chores really worth all of the effort?

It's another normal day for T'rel, his mother is off fighting thread and he has to amuse himself with his siblings in the creche.

Babies Droissa and Nealros also also only a year but they're experiencing a more family-oriented upbringing. With no dragonriders in the family, thread doesn't stress them out too much beyond the threat of it. Saviavi is much the same, albeit a little older.

Bekareni is dealing with a harsher reality than threadfall alone. In Fort Hold she's an unwanted child, neglected and abused.

Nieve doesn't exist!

for ease:
[{droissa}] || [{nieve}] || [{penderton}] || [{cdus}] || [{saviavi}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{ferro}] || [{trel}]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:53:26 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Kyya

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 04:20:24 PM »
Fricken. Epic. I'm all for more past threads - especially if we can request certain years on occassion (you can bet your butt Imma be posting in the events request thingy). To be able to explore major events of their past is epic.

Now. For participants. X'kis and D'mir are my available riders. And a quick history check has Xkis's weyrmate Cinta and Seltith are still alive! So my priority will be having X'kis participating and making an MNPC for Cinta (just give me a bit to get that sorted.)

I am tempted to get D'mir in as well. But with my current posting record. X'kis and Cinta may be the limit.

I have no other riders available, so everyone else is just. You know. Somewhere.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:33:57 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Aster

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 04:28:13 PM »
I don't honestly know if I'm going to be able to post in any reasonable timeframe, but I'm so far behind on events anyway I may just be tossing in one when I feel up to it whether or not it's two weeks from now at this rate. >.> I wanted to check in, though, even if I'm fairly bleary. (I love how @Drewliet did her response and am inspired.)

H'vier will be up there, and if I do get to post, it'll be with him — as the only one eligible anyway, as it turns out!

Vanelwynne is also involved in the fight, but with the Queens' wing, so she's not a factor.

Vestanna has JUST Impressed, and is paying attention to Threadfall goings on with the wide-eyes of a brand new weyrling.

And none of my others have dragons at this point.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:34:03 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline CatTiff

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »
My only character that would be Fighting would be C'ren

Raindon would just be in his second year of Healer training

One is not born and the others are not old enough to know what is going on.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:03:44 PM by SirAlahn »
Family for Isalia, Family for Nalise, Family for Raindon, and Plottage for M'lan, Plottage for Zilanie

Offline Kyya

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »
Alright, so MNPC Cinta will be joining this event.

Spoiler for Cinta:
Cinta
Rider of Seltith
Physical Description:
- Dark hair cropped short to minimise the chances of being caught by threadfall, framing a long  face, an easy smile and dark eyes.
- Cinta moves from place to place with long, easy strides, seemingly unnaffected by the heavy burden of threadfall, and while she doesn't hurry, she never actually dawdles on her way through the weyr.
- Athletic in build, tall and graceful, though kind features give her a comforting appearance more than intimidating.
Personality:
Kind - Everyone deserves a bit of kindness in these dark times.
Committed - to her wing, her dragon and her mate.
Bubbly - It's not all doom and gloom in the weyr. They've surviving, and that alone is worth being happy about..
Backstory:
- Cinta has been X'kis weyrmate since 2565, they have had 5 children together, and Seltith is Maelboroth's permanent mate.
- Cinta no longer has contact with her children, and has no intention of having more at this stage, feeling as though she has produced enough children to have done her part for keeping up Pern's population and intent, instead, on throwing herself completely into the defense of Pern.
- Though she and Seltith cannot commit to a full shift like the larger dragons can, they are more than capable of pulling their weight, their agility making up for their lack of stamina and contributing to their value as a wingmate, and are wholeheartedly invested in defeating any and all tendrils of thread they come across before having to rest.
- Cinta and Seltith are quick to obey orders, and do their best to balance those with the desire to protect their wingmates, relying heavily on those around her to uphold their own positions to minimse  the risks associated with fighting the extended threadfall.
- After a normal shift, Seltiath is attended to immediately, and while the dragon gathers her strength for the next round, Cinta will put aside her own desire for rest to try and make the transition back to the weyr easier for her weyrmate, at the very least, sometime s even able to extend this support to her wingmates should her fatigue not get the better of her.
Intended Outcome: 
Cinta and/or Seltith can be injured by either staff or player injury, but I have no preference as to it happening or not. So anything short of major injury and death is perfectly fine.

Offline laceface

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »
L'ren is 7, so he's exploring Fort Hold. Thiis is 3. Esclamonde has just Impressed Vasalyth so she is in weyrling classes.

Isotarďne is fighting.

Velatha & I'ryn are 2. Notkerric is down on the ground doing his peacekeeping thing. T'vil was just born. T'kray is just a candidate.

I'll post Rďne, what the hell.

[{Lren}] || [{Thiis}] || [{Esclamonde}] || [{Velatha}] || [{Iryn}] || [{Notkerric}] || [{Tvil}]

And an NPC for this event:

K'ial & Isioth
Brownrider
Physical Description:
K'ial is of roughly average height and build, though the toll of Threadfall has made him skinnier than he likes. His hair and beard are long simply because he doesn't truly take the time to trim it (he'd rather sleep). He is olive-toned in complexion and has dark brown hair.
Personality:
K'ial is generally calm and collected. He enjoys the physical pleasures in life, including sex (with whom doesn't matter) and feeling the burn of physical labor. His favorite indulgence is a nice, long soak in the springs that preferably have a warm body with him.
Backstory:
Isioth caught one of Nikolyth's flights. K'ial and the green's rider, B'ryn hit it off instantly. Their dragons also found a great bond in each other, and the four remained together ever since. The two are in a fighting wing together at Fort, though K'ial generally fights for longer because he rides brown and not green.
Intended Outcome:
An injury from this event please, but relatively minor (threadscore to rider, exhaustion, etc).

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:04:15 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 11:57:57 AM »
@Inki @Kyya @laceface Your MNPC accounts have now been set up and are ready for posting. :3 Sorry about the delay.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline laceface

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 10:29:14 PM »
Since I forgot to add this to my check-in post:

I said "maybe" on the poll simply because I'm not sure how I like the idea of some past events being open to dragonriders only or crafters only or the like. I like the option of having all of my characters able to post (since we have a fair share of Mine Hall events now too). But for example, here's a month's events: weyr-wide meeting, the touching/rider's bet, a flight, a hatching, a past-event threadfall. Now there's no option for me involve my Mine Hall character.

So, in a nutshell, my concern is that if we're not careful, we can accidentally restrict certain characters from ever participating in events. I love the idea of past events and what they can bring to the site, I just want to make sure all of our characters can get some love.

Second:

@SirAlahn

Are the mNPC accounts not supposed to have access to all the sidebars and stuff? When I switch to my mNPC account I don't have the left sidebar with the cbox and stuff or the footer that contains the links to posts, affiliates, etc. even the quotes bar is gone, and the little plus/minus icons to show/hide the sidebars and such aren't there.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 10:53:16 PM »
Since I forgot to add this to my check-in post:

I said "maybe" on the poll simply because I'm not sure how I like the idea of some past events being open to dragonriders only or crafters only or the like. I like the option of having all of my characters able to post (since we have a fair share of Mine Hall events now too). But for example, here's a month's events: weyr-wide meeting, the touching/rider's bet, a flight, a hatching, a past-event threadfall. Now there's no option for me involve my Mine Hall character.

So, in a nutshell, my concern is that if we're not careful, we can accidentally restrict certain characters from ever participating in events. I love the idea of past events and what they can bring to the site, I just want to make sure all of our characters can get some love.

I think this is a good point so I wanted to address it. It's a good thought but it's unrealistic to think that all events can cater to all characters everywhere, yeah? Especially because we do have 2 locations now. So what we do try to so every month is have an event that moves each faction forward, or have an event that each "faction" can participate in. Such as the "mend the bonds" event this month. Something everyone from everywhere can be apart of.

So I can't say every event will be something every one can be in, but every month will have something for everyone.

Offline laceface

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 11:03:22 PM »
So I can't say every event will be something every one can be in, but every month will have something for everyone.

And that's what I wanted to make sure of  :love: I certainly understand not everything can be addressed at every event, but I did want to make sure no one was forgotten about in a given month. Y'all are very good about this kind of thing but it was a concern of mine.

Offline Yahrlan

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 11:16:20 PM »
Tolanna would be 8 and trying to sneak off to workshops to try glasswork techniques she was learning about.

For the poll: past events could be a great way to get to RP major happenings in characters' lives as well as be a resource for building new characters. Especially with the mNPCs.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 11:20:26 PM by Yahrlan »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2017, 11:22:19 PM »

And that's what I wanted to make sure of  :love: I certainly understand not everything can be addressed at every event, but I did want to make sure no one was forgotten about in a given month. Y'all are very good about this kind of thing but it was a concern of mine.

Ah, see, I misunderstood since I thought you were saying it was a concern because it'd happened before. :P Not that you were saying something just in case.  I did have to go back and check the last several IC months just to be sure, but it is something we keep in mind as we prep the months events. So, I thought you were saying something because it was a problem.  :happy:

Either way.  :love: Since it's not a real thing I won't fret over it.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 11:33:22 PM »
I've also fixed the settings so that the MNPC accounts can now see everything the other Character accounts can with regard to sidebars, guides, and all of that. :bird:
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline laceface

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
@SirAlahn @SanctifiedSavage y'all are good admins <3 Thank you both :love:

Offline Beasty

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 10:54:11 PM »
Yestine is my only character eligible for this fun-ness. I will be getting a post up with her shortly

[{Remmalthira}] ||  [{Murrinah}] ||  [{Ilse}] ||  [{Palissa}] ||  [{Albree}] ||  [{Eimerra}] ||  [{Tallorine}] ||  [{Yestine}] || [{Unavin}] || [{Ehrran}] || [{Morhea}]
Spoiler for MNPC D'vohl Of Fyranderth:
D’vohl
Bronze Rider Fyranderth
Physical Description:
*Charmingly handsome
*dark hair and blue eyes
*Tall, 6’3”, lean but muscular build
Personality:
* CHAMPION : He will do what it takes to protect those he considered friends and family. He will die for a wingmate or a family member if that means that get to live another day. This is makes him come off as extremely brave or fearless in the face of danger. For he seemingly never backs down from a challenge.
* CLOSET GENIUS : While he doesn't often come of first hand as the brains, he is actually incredibly smart. He can calculate anything on the fly (be it distance, speed,  and an amazing strategist.
* PRAGMATIC : He is realist and practical when it comes to dealing with things around him. Not only during times of unrest but also in his daily life he has a tendency to triage things. While he will do all he can, he understands when there is just nothing else he can do and is more than willing to let those more capable step in and take over
* RESPECTFUL : Even if he does not see eye to eye with someone he still treats them with the respect you deserve. He understands the order of ranks and their importance and will respect the rank and the one occupying it, even if he does not particularly like the said personal holding that position.
Backstory:
* No ties to any current character.
* Born to a Peacekeeper father and a holder woman, D’vohl had no intention of becoming a rider. He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a Peacekeeper
*He was searched during a lull between thread fall by one of the blue dragon’s helping to fight thread at the age of 12. He was unsure he would actually Impress but knew he would return home if he did not Impress to become a peacekeeper.
*Impressed a turn later to Bronze Fyranderth. He threw himself full heartedly into Weyrling training and graduated easily.
*joined a thread fighting wing and quickly become a force-to-be-reckoned-with when it came to fighting thread.
Intended Outcome:
Staff injury

Added: Inki

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »
@Beasty Got your MNPC account added now. :3

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 04:08:54 AM »
 :bird:

I'll be posting with this lovely lady.

Spoiler for My MNPC:
Nyina
Wingrider of Vituzath
Physical Description:
* 5’1” and curvy despite rationing – childbearing hips for all that she’s only had one kid.
* Dresses casually ( when not in riding leathers ) with naturally curled brown hair that reaches her shoulders and a sweet, rounded face with an easy smile.
* Smooth, olive toned skin and clear, water blue eyes.
Personality:
* Sweet : She means well, and smiles often. Even when things don’t work out the way she might have wanted otherwise.
* Try Hard : Nyina pushes herself but often falls short. She might have graduated a rider, but necessity allowed that more than anything else. She’s not the most physically adept of Riders, but she’s always trying.
* Affectionate : Hug abound around her when she’s not working. Nyina feels it’s important that people feel loved.
Backstory:
A recently graduated weyrling that has been taken into the Wing, she is frequently a filler for injured Riders. As mentioned before, she’s not the most talented ; young age and inexperience will do that, but she’s not afraid of Thread. She’s proud to be a Rider and it’s that determination despite her otherwise lack of skill that has propelled her thus far.
Intended Outcome:
No one lives forever. Kill her if the random number wills it.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2017, 09:46:07 PM »
Jokes on me, there's a B'lye post.

Everyone else is a baby or a butt.

[{Tstann}] ||  [{Nishi}] ||  [{Wlleni}] ||  [{Galve}] ||  [{Cabryn}] ||  [{Kyareena}] ||  [{Tiynnalacia}] ||  [{Omenya}] || [{Vorianna}] || [{Keron}] || [{Neriherem}]

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 04:39:16 PM]

[Today at 03:41:57 PM]

[Yesterday at 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!