Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Check out the Monthly Overview to see what's new on the forum!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
1.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every 4 or 5 OOC days. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Catch-Up Game  (Read 138 times)

Offline Aster

Catch-Up Game
« on: October 10, 2017, 06:10:42 AM »
Hi y'all!

So my surgery was on Wednesday, I returned to work yesterday, and while I'm still having a lot of pain I'd like to actually get back in the swing of being a good player and a good mod.  :love: THEREFORE, I'm trying to compile a list of where I need to reply. This is from everything I had bookmarked pre-op, everything I had planned to start, plus one I added this morning.

Please let me know if you don't want to continue a thread, otherwise I'll get to these over the next few days! Feel free to poke my plotter if you want to add new threads to the list, and if something is missing please link me here. I didn't tag people because I don't want to spam everyone's notifications to death.

Pythia:
Within Limits yeah I know I need to close my own flight I suck SORRY

Vanelwynne:
Inconvenient Truths
Sitrep

N'aen:
And Too Bad For Him
The Moment's Come At Last

Noa:
Auspicious Encounters

Ionei:
Beds and Mates ... but not bedmates
In The Beginning
Who Doesn't Want a Surprise Flit?

Ellariel:
What Comes Next

H'vier:
Flight at Night
Hunting thread for M'kale
Gather thread for Paylae

Online SirAlahn

Re: Catch-Up Game
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »
I also found these that I'd be willing to continue if you are. <3

Pythia
Day, You Have Beaten Me

Vanelwynne
Coryza
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Today at 06:14:21 PM]

[Today at 05:31:09 PM]

by Kyya
[Today at 03:10:26 PM]

[Today at 12:06:13 PM]

[Today at 12:05:03 PM]

[Today at 08:03:03 AM]

[Today at 07:55:22 AM]

[Today at 04:32:11 AM]