Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
6.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Yahrlan's Plotter and Thread Tracker  (Read 625 times)

Offline Yahrlan

Yahrlan's Plotter and Thread Tracker
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:37 PM »
Spoiler for About Me:
I have to be like the cool kids and put up some kind 'about me', huh?
I've always enjoyed writing and have participated in various RP sites since..... The early 2000s and let's leave it at that.
It's been almost as long since I read any of the Pern books, so mostly I'm winging it here with frequent Googles and frantic searches through the background info here on site.
....really tempting to rp with after that, huh? XD

Tolanna b.2568
Candidate, former Glass Smith, Healer's widow
Tolanna knows her stuff. She's smart, if a bit scatter-brained sometimes (ok, a lot of times).
When glass and metal smithing combined halls her specialties (plate glass and glass blowing) were pretty much deemed barely useful and all but frivolous. Because of that, she had issues with a few smiths.
Her late husband was a healer at Fort Weyr before the move to SWW so she could certainly have connections in the Healers Hall.

*I'd love to play out past happenings or have her candidate chores in the smithy. Or if someone wants to learn or needs her skills for some project and the candidate master approves.

*I'm all for a healer that wants to reminisce, reconnect, or play out some past events.

*She needs a connection to vouch for her, but being more Hold/Crafter bred, it's unlikely she would have a fling/one night stand- even for a good reason- more an on-and-off romance.

Rinneir of Deyith b.2573
Prairie Wingrider, former Weaver

I know Rin has tons of family around the Weyr, so feel free to pester her.
She still pops over to the Weaver Hall when she can.
She's a new Prairie Wingrider (Graduated Start of ‘91)

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:50:02 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Yahrlan

Thread Tracker
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 05:20:41 PM »
Want Ads:
Slow Burn for Tolanna
Unofficial ad: Unnamed Bronze Rider from "They Do Move In Herds". Saved Rinneir and Deyith, dragon was injured (side cut open) and rider thrown. Rin and Dey grabbed the rider and flew since the Hunter went for him. Rin isn't the sort to just drop him off with the healers and not look back. If someone wants to insert an existing or 'adopt' him, please let me know, otherwise he'll sit until I get bored and write him as NPC.

Tolanna participated in:
Hard Day's Night|Open
Rainy Morning Hatching|Event- Hatching
Sea's Revenge|Event- Sharpfish attack
Closer Inspection|Event- Egg Touching
Fate in the Nighttime|Event- Hatching (500 post)

Breaking the Ice/Glass|Private @Inki

Rinneir participated in:
Race the Storm|Flight- Winner now inactive.
Wilderness on the Doorstep|Event- Skycourser Raid
Moment of Truth| Event- Graduation

They Do Move in Herds|Event- Hunter Attack
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:31:47 AM by Yahrlan »

Online SirAlahn

Re: Yahrlan's Plotter and Thread Tracker
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:41:35 PM »
So I promised to bother you in your plotter ages ago, and I really have no excuse for how long it took me. But I hope you'll forgive me. :para:

I'm open to playing with any of my characters if one or the other strikes your fancy, but I've been mulling over who might make the most sense. If you would be interested in doing a backdated thread (or a more current one, if they kept in touch), I have two Search riders that could have been the ones to search Tolanna. :3 Those two being Seng and Finnmaghaine, though the latter would probably fit your timeline better. She also might get along with R'kan, and it's possible they know each other since the Miners work pretty closely with the Smiths, and now they're both Candidates.

As far as Rinneir goes, she and A'lori hilariously just missed each other. XD She got Searched before he would have met her in the Weaver Hall, and he was living at the Hold while she was at the Weyr... but since they were both weyrlings for some overlapping time, it's possible they might be friends regardless. Especially since older weyrlings sometimes get pulled in to help train/teach the younger ones, they might have been paired up for something and hit it off from there. If you wanted something more current and agree they might get along, Queriluth will be rising for her first Flight soon, so A'lori might talk to Rinneir about what her first one with Deyith was like.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Yahrlan

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 07:53:59 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
:roll: About time Alahn!
JK...No worries, lol. I'm pretty easy going. I'm just trying to organize and be more active.

We can definitely backdate the Search and a recent might be good if you don't mind her being mopey for that one lol. She's been second-guessing her candidacy if you missed that in the last few touching/hatching threads >.< XD.
She and Rinokan will probably be trouble and mischief together!

A'lori and Rin have been just a hair width from each other for a while, haven't they? Could be fun to see if they get along :)
Modify with spoiler and tag because double posts annoy me XD

@SirAlahn  I'm looking up some kind of training excuse for Rin and A'lori and I'll write up a starter. Might be a couple of days, though 'cause Tolanna's being a muse hog XD.
Let me know if you want to stir up some mischief with your Rin and if you're going to start or Lana should.
Also, Search plotting. It was only ~ 2 turns ago O.O. It feels so much longer! I think either rider would be fine though since it was after the move to SWW.

And my little distracted me so train of thought derailed....I'm not sure what else I was doing in this post  :faint:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:08:18 PM by Yahrlan »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 01:24:56 PM »
Thank you for being chill about me being a slow ass. <3

I'd love to do a past and/or current thread with Tolanna. ^_^ I don't mind setting the Search one up. I just need to know any little headcanons or the like you had about it so that I can make sure I'm not contradicting anything about your character. I'll probably go with Finnmaghaine if for no other reason than to get some more threads with her.

As far as Rinokan and her go, do you want them to have previously had a friendship before becoming Candidates? We could do some sort of chore thread with them now, but I don't know how fun that would be. XD Or we could do something with them chatting about the upcoming clutches? Kalestath will be laying hers sometime in Month 4, so that's looming just around the corner.

Any sort of training thread would be grand for Rinneir and A'lori. No rush on the starter -- just tag me in it when you toss it up. :love:
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Kyya
[Today at 01:29:39 AM]

[Yesterday at 09:29:01 PM]

by Bee
[Yesterday at 06:45:51 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 11:42:05 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 01:13:49 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 05:23:25 AM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:38:10 AM]

by Kyya
[September 16, 2018, 11:27:49 PM]

[September 16, 2018, 09:56:21 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 01:16:13 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 11:35:15 AM]

[September 15, 2018, 10:42:06 AM]

by Wren
[September 15, 2018, 09:30:13 AM]

IC Recent

Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!