Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [05.01.2591] Iluesk's Run  (Read 941 times)

[05.01.2591] Iluesk's Run
« on: November 30, 2017, 06:11:03 AM »
Iluesk's Run

05.01.2591 / 8PM

Iluesk is having her FIRST run. She has no preference for a winner so the run is open to any and all males. Blues may chase. Runs can be unpredictable of course. This is a force catch so if I understand the meaning correctly, a male will have to catch her in order to win. She is young, so expect her to have some speed and stamina. Ilue is open to male partners, but she won't turn away the winner, regardless. If the winner turns out to be male and does not have a mate, then I would like there to be potential for plotting and such, and for a high possibility of weyrmates. Ilue has no weyrmate right now, so the run will be open.

Code for Participants:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Wher:
Mature Thread: Fade to Black / Aftermath

IC Thread

Participants
Ilueskof Ilue
Kensk of Kenna
Ophysk of Ophyonis
Meyesk of Meyelthra
Aselsk of Aselm

Checked In
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Saer || Kerenya || Tircin
Fisk || M'dak || Inanna || Paylae || Y'tol || W'um || B'ron || Iralye || Tresrissa || Ysveta || Elrost || Z'ryr || X'rine || Q'ellan || P'run || Daresik || Vironethian || Kenna || Gwinn || Mauddra || Elrethra || J'sen || Allevaithe
T'stann || Nishi || W'lleni || Galve || Kyareena || Tiynnalacia || Omenya || Vorianna || Keron || Qailyx || B'lye || C'bryn
O'sir || M'rek || L'nal || L'del || N'syn || Y'kin || Bl'yx || Finnmaghaine || S'bel || Seng || Jossekayne || Q'nys || X'hos || T'ghen || Un'taigo || A'lori || Erieen || R'kan || Tyldas || Cetorex || Niphredon || Galleweyne || Vicymus || Tianaice
A'srian || B'ryn || K'eir || K'ran || N'lyse || Thealdrae || Xydrie
Halirina || W'sar || L'ale || C'ace || Niema || K'eeda || A'yara || B'nyn || Yinaya || Seaphonellqua || J'dan || Haithen || Sethunya || S'ric || S'nis || Keassa || Loressa || Sevastjan || Ysmersa || Remira || Gavita || Faytona || Tavianna || Daysepona  || Ivonai || Quenneca || Everalsie || Domnitissa
Droissa || Nieve || Penderton || C'dus || Saviavi || Nealros || Bekareni || F'erro || T'rel || R'ael

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:41:22 PM by SirAlahn »
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Offline Inki

Re: [05.01.2591] Iluesk's Run
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »
Name: Kenna
Wher: Kensk
Mature Thread: I'm happy for some PG morning after thread, but Kenna will likely just bounce away quickly but politely and get back to work.

No one else I have meets the criteria for this run :3

[{Fisk}] || [{Mdak}] || [{Inanna}] || [{Paylae}] || [{Ytol}] || [{Wum}] || [{Bron}] || [{Iralye}] || [{Tresrissa}] || [{Ysveta}] || [{Elrost}] || [{Zryr}] || [{Xrine}] || [{Qellan}] || [{Prun}] || [{Daresik}] || [{Vironethian}] || [{Kenna}] || [{Gwinn}] || [{Mauddra}] || [{Elrethra}] || [{Jsen}] || [{Allevaithe}]
Added: Inki

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:18:56 PM »
Umm, so usually I just stick Neriherem in the Minehall Open Runs, but he doesn't fit what you'd like for plotting and such (in that he doesn't do relationships and won't be taking another wife/weyrmate). So I'm not sure if you still want him to participate?

Neither of my girls will be participating this time 'round.

[{T'stann}] || [{Nishi}] || [{W'lleni}] || [{Galve}] || [{Kyareena}] || [{Tiynnalacia}] || [{Omenya}] || [{Vorianna}] || [{Keron}] || [{Qailyx}] || [{B'lye}] || [{Cabryn}]

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
Name: Ophyonis
Wher: Ophysk
Mature Thread: Just fade to black; there won't be much of an aftermath, since Ophy doesn't really stick around once the Run is over.

No one else can participate. :c

[{Osir}] || [{Mrek}] || [{Lnal}] || [{Ldel}] || [{Nsyn}] || [{Ykin}] || [{Blyx}] || [{Finnmaghaine}] || [{Sbel}] || [{Seng}] || [{Jossekayne}] || [{Qnys}] || [{Xhos}] || [{Tghen}] || [{Untaigo}] || [{Alori}] || [{Erieen}] || [{Rinokan}] || [{Tyldas}] || [{Cetorex}] || [{Niphredon}] || [{Galleweyne}] || [{Vicymus}] || [{Tianaice}]
Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:12:15 PM by SirAlahn »
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Dashin

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 05:15:43 PM »
None of my kids can participate!

[{asrian}] || [{bryn}] || [{keir}] || [{kran}] || [{nlyse}] || [{thealdrae}] || [{xydrie}]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:12:04 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »
Name: Meyelthra
Wher: Meyesk
Mature Thread: Fade to Black / Aftermath, whatever works for me. Though I can't promise it'll be a happy, fun time thread cause Meyel is a jerk.

Oh, I made this guy to add to the run. <3

Aselm
Holder / General Laborer at Mine Hall[/blued]
Physical Description:
* A wiry, slender muscled man that stands at a reasonable 5’8”
* Doesn’t bother much with hygiene, scrubbing himself only when people start to really complain. Keeps his hair cut so short it’s almost shaved off. Looks scruffily butchered off his head – stubbily beard and mustache. 
* Dark brown eyes and tanned skin, even if he doesn’t spend a lot of time outside. Always seems to smell like dirt, leather, and alcohol unless it’s been awhile since his last bath.
Personality:
* Loud : Aselm likes to have a good time, and everything about him reflects that. He smiles easily, laughs loudly, and boasts about everything he can.
* Fun : There doesn’t seem to be a care in the world for this man – and there really isn’t much that he attaches himself to. He’s selfish, self concerned, and he’s perfectly happy this way. In that, he’s also relatively giving of everything he has. Material things are meant to be enjoyed – and the best way to enjoy them is with ‘friends’.
* Violent : Don’t be fooled, Aselm was a former gang member and handles himself as well with a blade as he handles his alcohol. No boy grows up in the dark tunnels of fort and doesn’t learn how to handle themselves unless they want to be prey. Trust that for every smile Aselm shares, he’s equally capable of knifing someone in the dark without a second thought.
Backstory:
Aselm likes to think his life is pretty simple. Cut and dry. Born to a whore in a brothel and raised up in a gang in Fort, he was taught by his thug of a father that you either become the one holding the knife, or the one at the pointed end. Often bleeding. While he had a rough life, he rides those highs and lows like an addict. Bring on all the drink, the drugs, the whores, and the fights. He doesn’t shy away from an experience and he was quite popular in the gang growing up because Aselm naturally makes friends. He’s easy to get along with, easier to hang around, but he isn’t a push over.
Intended Outcome:
He’s here for the party. Let’s have some fun. He shouldn’t be a contender for the Run through. <3 

Checked In
[{Halirina}] || [{Wsar}] || [{Lale}] || [{Cace}] || [{Niema}] || [{Keeda}] || [{Ayara}] || [{Bnyn}] || [{Yinaya}] || [{Seaphonellqua}] || [{Jdan}] || [{Haithen}] || [{Sethunya}] || [{Sric}] || [{Snis}] || [{Keassa}] || [{Loressa}] || [{Sevastjan}] || [{Ysmersa}] || [{Remira}] || [{Gavita}] || [{Faytona}] || [{Tavianna}] || [{Daysepona}]  || [{Ivonai}] || [{Quenneca}] || [{Everalsie}] || [{Domnitissa}]

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:06:25 PM by SirAlahn »

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 04:40:41 PM »
Thank you guys for the chasers!

@RaynePOTM, toss him in!

No worries about the possible mate. Not expecting that to happen for her first run anyway. :) Just hoping for chasers.
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 12:44:20 AM »
Sweet, I'll post him tomorrow.  :love:

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 06:45:30 PM »
[{droissa}] || [{nieve}] || [{penderton}] || [{cdus}] || [{saviavi}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{ferro}] || [{trel}] || [{rael}]
None of mine are able to participate, sadly!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:04:36 AM by SirAlahn »

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!