Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Southern Winds is Moving!!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We've been on SMF for almost 5 years, and while it's been good to us, it's time to shuffle on over to Jcink. We're packing everything up and moving over:

Come along with us to : Southern Winds @ Jcink!

Author Topic: OOC Trundiffsle [ 11.08.2573 / Candidate ]  (Read 778 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Trundiffsle [ 11.08.2573 / Candidate ]
« on: November 30, 2017, 03:22:47 PM »
This character is adoptable! While their profile has been filled out, their original player is no longer active, and their inactivity preferences stated that their characters be put up for adoption.

In order to claim this character, you will need to repost the profile in the application board with an RP sample of your own. You are welcome to tweak their history as much as you like, but the base personality information should stay the same.

NOTE : This character will retain their PB unless the person who adopts them wishes to change it, or someone else claims the face for another active character.

Play By:
Zac Efron
Biography

First Name:
Trundiffsle
Nicknames:
Tuffs, Truffs, Truffy
Date of Birth:
11.08.2573 9th Pass
Place of Birth:
Fort Weyr
Job Before Search:
Creche Child
Color Preference:
The mixture in Truffs of leadership and fearless abandon would make him quite suited to a Black or Bronze but a Brown is not out of the question.
Future Rider Name
Tr'sle
Husband/Wife:
None.

Your Reflection...

Appearance: Seldom actually brushing his hair and not particularly caring what he wears, Truffs generally presents a disheveled appearance.  Contrary to his appearance however, he is an fastidiously clean person.

Response to 9th Pass Catastrophe: Truffs grew up just following the 9th Pass.  Both of his parents died fighting Thread and he doesn’t really remember either of them well.  He’s come away from the entire situation with a certain macabre peace about it; figuring that everyone is simply marching inexorably toward the grave and there is nothing anyone can do about it, so worrying is just a waste of time.

Response to dragon color mutations: Truffy really doesn’t care one way or the other.  Dragons are Dragons.  He likes to refer to the new colors as ‘Muties’ though, followed directly by a mischievous smile.

Who are you...

The smell of the ocean.  There is something about the fresh, salt-breeze that lifts his spirits and could leave him gazing out over the vast blue indefinitely if he let it.

Efficiency.  Time and effort are one of the greater commodities in the Weyr, as such they really shouldn’t be wasted by working hard when one could simply work smart.

Food of any kind is a boon to Truffs.  He loves to eat and would make himself sick if there was enough food around for him to do so.  Despite this, he is possessed of a very high metabolism and is what some would call, a beanpole.

Harpers and their music are some of Truffs’ favorite things, this is enhanced by his love of dancing.

Truffs has a deep and abiding adoration for his daughter, visiting her in the Creche as often as possible.

Dislikes:

Pouty people are irksome to him.  Everyone has lost loved ones, what no one needs, is a whiner.

Unintelligent and shallow people who walk about the Weyr being general nuisances and idiots, caring about nothing but who they can bed next.

Those who can’t take a joke, or don’t get jokes simply because they’re humorless people, are just un-fun.

Those who can’t take anything seriously because they’re completely consumed with joking, are likewise un-fun and undependable.

Being hungry.  Beyond when he simply hasn’t eaten for a while, when Truffs actually starts getting hungry, it smites him to the core.

Strengths:

* Leader : Tuffs is never afraid to take charge of a situation, he has no trouble going first in anything difficult and he’s always willing to take the blame for those under him; whether their actions were simply encouraged by him, or instructed.  In short, he’s a natural born leader.

* Fearless : There seems to be a disconnect in Truffy’s mind when it comes to the idea that his actions could result in his own physical harm.  That, or he just doesn’t care.

* Quick Thinker : Truffs thinks quickly and acts even more so; hesitation just isn’t a part of his nature.  This can result in perfectly timed jokes, and dangerously split-second stunts.

* Fast Hands : Truffs’ hands and fingers can move like lightning when he wants them to; he can do a mean coin trick or two, let me tell you.

* Wiry : He may be skinny, but he’s not weak by any stretch of the imagination.  Fewer things please him more than beating a hulking mountain of a man in an arm wrestling match; it’s all about technique.

Weaknesses:

* Lanky : At times, it seems that Truffs is just a bunch of elbows and knees with poles between.  He is also - on rare occasions - a klutz.

* Rough Around the Edges : Truffs has a very peculiar way about him and this can often rub people the wrong way.  Because he doesn’t really care about this fact, he occasionally has a difficult time making friends.

* Troublemaker : Truffs is a bit of a scofflaw and has no compunction about breaking rules or picking fights.  His problem is, he tends to pick fights with those who are bigger than him.

* Arrogant : It’s not that Truffs feels anyone in particular is below him, he just doesn’t feel that anyone is above him.  They’re all just people after all.

* Dark : Occasionally he’ll make a comment that gives people a glimpse of just how dark his view on life can be.  Death is an immediate eventuality in his mind and - though he doesn’t often let it show through - it can be startling to those who think that they know him, when it does.

Describe Yourself:

* WRY & DRY: ----- Truffs has an incredibly wry sense of humor and utilizes it in the most dry way possible; this often leads to people being unsure if he’s joking, or crazy.

* NO NONSENSE: ----- He doesn’t take guff from anyone and is a firm believer in tough love.  He’ll tell it like it is and expect people to appreciate that fact.

* INSULAR: ----- Truffs is content with who he is and doesn’t need validation from anyone.  What people think of him is a matter for amused thought, not actual worry.

* IRREVERENT: ----- The funniest things about which to joke, are the solemn things.  It’s not that he enjoys it when people recoil in horror that he made fun of something… okay, maybe it is.

* GENTLEMANLY: ----- Truffy has always possessed the greatest respect for the female of the species and behaves as a gentleman of the oldest order.  Even going so far as to pick fights with some of the Candidates who are careless with a girl’s feelings.

The Magic Touch: Very high alcohol tolerance. =D

Family...

Mother: T'elle, 2554 BR. Impressed in 2569 to Green Menith. Deceased. 2577
Father: B'run, 2552 BR. Impressed in 2566 to Brown Corith. Deceased.  2577

Siblings:
Half-Brother Qornain, 2571. Candidate.
Half-Sister Trilley, 2572. Apprentice Harper.

Children: One daughter Gildesse, Born 2586

Tell us a story...

* 2573 BR, 0 - Trundiffsle is born to Riders T'elle and B'run, he is put in the Creche and seldom sees either of them.

* 2577 BR, 4 - T'elle and B'run are both killed while fighting Thread.  When told of the tragedy, Truffs cries, but doesn't react severely to the news.

* 2582 BR, 9 - Truffs meets a girl named Firnessa in the Creche and is smitten.  However he is too nervous to speak to her.

* 2583 BR, 10 - Finally speaking to Firnessa, Truffs finds himself getting lost in conversation with her and goes from smitten to head over heels.  Firnessa enjoys the conversation as well and they become good friends.

* 2585 BR, 12 - Truffs is Searched at the beginning of the year and Firnessa follows soon after, the topic of standing requirements comes up in conversation and they both nervously skirt the most delicate requirement, finding the topic slightly scary.

* Late 2585 BR, 12 - As a Hatching approaches, Firnessa suddenly professes love for Truffs and the following night is one to remember.  Truffs awakes with his mind blown and an eye toward a future with Firnessa as his Weyrmate, only to find her cold and uninterested.  Truffs is crushed.

* 2586 BR, 13 - Firnessa gives birth to Gildesse and Truffs is torn when he hears, wanting some sort of connection with his daughter, but still feeling the scars of rejection.  Upon actually seeing Gildesse for the first time, his uncertainty vanishes completely and he falls hopelessly in love with his little Weyrbrat.

* 2587 BR, 14 - The move to Fort Island occurs and Truffs is pleased with their new location; adoring its proximity to the ocean.

* Early 2590 BR, 16 - A horrible Beach Snake attack, just following the End of Turn celebration results in many Candidates dying.  Among them is Firnessa.  Truffs doesn't really know what to feel, but distracts himself by worrying how Gildesse will take the news.  After putting it off for quite some time, he screws up the nerve to tell her. He is also smitten with someone new who was a female rider. During a mating flight he sleeps with her and she is now expecting his second child.

* 2590 BR, 16 Present Day.

---

RP Sample goes here.

Member Info...

Created By:
Original character by Jynx; edits by CatTiff
Other Characters:
---
Inactivity Preference:
Adoptable
Mauling Permissions:
Look here for the different options!
 Anything Else:
---

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:39:50 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: Trundiffsle [ 11.08.2573 / Candidate ]
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:23:15 PM »
Trundiffsle's Profile --
Code: [Select]
[appheader][img]https://www.tuvotacion.com/imagenes_unicas/mis-novios-para-ti-cual-es-el-mas-guapo-jake-spencer-taylor-405759.jpg[/img][/appheader]
[center]Play By:
Zac Efron[/center]
[apptitle]Biography[/apptitle]
[appbio][b]First Name:[/b]
Trundiffsle
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
Tuffs, Truffs, Truffy
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
11.08.2573 9th Pass
[b]Place of Birth:[/b]
Fort Weyr
[b]Job Before Search:[/b]
Creche Child
[b]Color Preference:[/b]
The mixture in Truffs of leadership and fearless abandon would make him quite suited to a Black or Bronze but a Brown is not out of the question.
[b]Future Rider Name[/b]
Tr'sle
[b]Husband/Wife:[/b]
None.[/appbio]
[apptitle]Your Reflection...[/apptitle]
[apprefl][b]Appearance:[/b] Seldom actually brushing his hair and not particularly caring what he wears, Truffs generally presents a disheveled appearance.  Contrary to his appearance however, he is an fastidiously clean person.

[b]Response to 9th Pass Catastrophe:[/b] Truffs grew up just following the 9th Pass.  Both of his parents died fighting Thread and he doesn’t really remember either of them well.  He’s come away from the entire situation with a certain macabre peace about it; figuring that everyone is simply marching inexorably toward the grave and there is nothing anyone can do about it, so worrying is just a waste of time.

[b]Response to dragon color mutations:[/b] Truffy really doesn’t care one way or the other.  Dragons are Dragons.  He likes to refer to the new colors as ‘Muties’ though, followed directly by a mischievous smile.[/apprefl]
[apptitle]Who are you...[/apptitle]
[apprefl][b]Likes:[/b]

The smell of the ocean.  There is something about the fresh, salt-breeze that lifts his spirits and could leave him gazing out over the vast blue indefinitely if he let it.

Efficiency.  Time and effort are one of the greater commodities in the Weyr, as such they really shouldn’t be wasted by working hard when one could simply work smart.

Food of any kind is a boon to Truffs.  He loves to eat and would make himself sick if there was enough food around for him to do so.  Despite this, he is possessed of a very high metabolism and is what some would call, a beanpole.

Harpers and their music are some of Truffs’ favorite things, this is enhanced by his love of dancing.

Truffs has a deep and abiding adoration for his daughter, visiting her in the Creche as often as possible.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

Pouty people are irksome to him.  Everyone has lost loved ones, what no one needs, is a whiner.

Unintelligent and shallow people who walk about the Weyr being general nuisances and idiots, caring about nothing but who they can bed next.

Those who can’t take a joke, or don’t get jokes simply because they’re humorless people, are just un-fun.

Those who can’t take anything seriously because they’re completely consumed with joking, are likewise un-fun and undependable.

Being hungry.  Beyond when he simply hasn’t eaten for a while, when Truffs actually starts getting hungry, it smites him to the core.

[b]Strengths:[/b]

* Leader : Tuffs is never afraid to take charge of a situation, he has no trouble going first in anything difficult and he’s always willing to take the blame for those under him; whether their actions were simply encouraged by him, or instructed.  In short, he’s a natural born leader.

* Fearless : There seems to be a disconnect in Truffy’s mind when it comes to the idea that his actions could result in his own physical harm.  That, or he just doesn’t care.

* Quick Thinker : Truffs thinks quickly and acts even more so; hesitation just isn’t a part of his nature.  This can result in perfectly timed jokes, and dangerously split-second stunts.

* Fast Hands : Truffs’ hands and fingers can move like lightning when he wants them to; he can do a mean coin trick or two, let me tell you.

* Wiry : He may be skinny, but he’s not weak by any stretch of the imagination.  Fewer things please him more than beating a hulking mountain of a man in an arm wrestling match; it’s all about technique.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

* Lanky : At times, it seems that Truffs is just a bunch of elbows and knees with poles between.  He is also - on rare occasions - a klutz.

* Rough Around the Edges : Truffs has a very peculiar way about him and this can often rub people the wrong way.  Because he doesn’t really care about this fact, he occasionally has a difficult time making friends.

* Troublemaker : Truffs is a bit of a scofflaw and has no compunction about breaking rules or picking fights.  His problem is, he tends to pick fights with those who are bigger than him.

* Arrogant : It’s not that Truffs feels anyone in particular is below him, he just doesn’t feel that anyone is above him.  They’re all just people after all.

* Dark : Occasionally he’ll make a comment that gives people a glimpse of just how dark his view on life can be.  Death is an immediate eventuality in his mind and - though he doesn’t often let it show through - it can be startling to those who think that they know him, when it does.

[b]Describe Yourself:[/b]

* [b]WRY & DRY[/b]: [i]-----[/i] Truffs has an incredibly wry sense of humor and utilizes it in the most dry way possible; this often leads to people being unsure if he’s joking, or crazy.

* [b]NO NONSENSE[/b]: [i]-----[/i] He doesn’t take guff from anyone and is a firm believer in tough love.  He’ll tell it like it is and expect people to appreciate that fact.

* [b]INSULAR[/b]: [i]-----[/i] Truffs is content with who he is and doesn’t need validation from anyone.  What people think of him is a matter for amused thought, not actual worry.

* [b]IRREVERENT[/b]: [i]-----[/i] The funniest things about which to joke, are the solemn things.  It’s not that he enjoys it when people recoil in horror that he made fun of something… okay, maybe it is.

* [b]GENTLEMANLY[/b]: [i]-----[/i] Truffy has always possessed the greatest respect for the female of the species and behaves as a gentleman of the oldest order.  Even going so far as to pick fights with some of the Candidates who are careless with a girl’s feelings.

[b]The Magic Touch:[/b] Very high alcohol tolerance. =D[/apprefl]
[apptitle]Family...[/apptitle]
[apprefl][b]Mother:[/b] T'elle, 2554 BR. Impressed in 2569 to Green Menith. [i]Deceased.[/i] 2577
[b]Father:[/b] B'run, 2552 BR. Impressed in 2566 to Brown Corith. [i]Deceased.[/i]  2577

[b]Siblings:[/b]
Half-Brother Qornain, 2571. Candidate.
Half-Sister Trilley, 2572. Apprentice Harper.

[b]Children:[/b] One daughter Gildesse, Born 2586[/apprefl]
[apptitle]Tell us a story...[/apptitle]
[apprefl]

* [i]2573 BR, 0[/i] - Trundiffsle is born to Riders T'elle and B'run, he is put in the Creche and seldom sees either of them.

* [i]2577 BR, 4[/i] - T'elle and B'run are both killed while fighting Thread.  When told of the tragedy, Truffs cries, but doesn't react severely to the news.

* [i]2582 BR, 9[/i] - Truffs meets a girl named Firnessa in the Creche and is smitten.  However he is too nervous to speak to her.

* [i]2583 BR, 10[/i] - Finally speaking to Firnessa, Truffs finds himself getting lost in conversation with her and goes from smitten to head over heels.  Firnessa enjoys the conversation as well and they become good friends.

* [i]2585 BR, 12[/i] - Truffs is Searched at the beginning of the year and Firnessa follows soon after, the topic of standing requirements comes up in conversation and they both nervously skirt the most delicate requirement, finding the topic slightly scary.

* [i]Late 2585 BR, 12[/i] - As a Hatching approaches, Firnessa suddenly professes love for Truffs and the following night is one to remember.  Truffs awakes with his mind blown and an eye toward a future with Firnessa as his Weyrmate, only to find her cold and uninterested.  Truffs is crushed.

* [i]2586 BR, 13[/i] - Firnessa gives birth to Gildesse and Truffs is torn when he hears, wanting some sort of connection with his daughter, but still feeling the scars of rejection.  Upon actually seeing Gildesse for the first time, his uncertainty vanishes completely and he falls hopelessly in love with his little Weyrbrat.

* [i]2587 BR, 14[/i] - The move to Fort Island occurs and Truffs is pleased with their new location; adoring its proximity to the ocean.

* [i]Early 2590 BR, 16[/i] - A horrible Beach Snake attack, just following the End of Turn celebration results in many Candidates dying.  Among them is Firnessa.  Truffs doesn't really know what to feel, but distracts himself by worrying how Gildesse will take the news.  After putting it off for quite some time, he screws up the nerve to tell her. He is also smitten with someone new who was a female rider. During a mating flight he sleeps with her and she is now expecting his second child.

* [i]2590 BR, 16[/i] Present Day.

---

RP Sample goes here.[/apprefl]
[apptitle]Member Info...[/apptitle]
[appbio][b]Created By:[/b]
Original character by [uid]Jynx[/uid]; edits by [uid]CatTiff[/uid]
[b]Other Characters:[/b]
---
[b]Inactivity Preference:[/b]
Adoptable
[b]Mauling Permissions:[/b]
[url=http://southernwindsweyr.net/index.php?topic=26.0]Look here for the different options![/url]
 [b]Anything Else:[/b]
---[/appbio]
[appcred]
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Tags:

OOC Recent

[October 24, 2019, 08:10:14 AM]

[October 21, 2019, 05:02:13 AM]

[June 08, 2019, 04:55:13 PM]

[June 02, 2019, 06:50:51 PM]

[May 21, 2019, 03:08:17 PM]

[May 21, 2019, 01:33:00 PM]

by Inki
[May 15, 2019, 11:59:05 PM]

[April 20, 2019, 12:17:43 PM]

[April 20, 2019, 11:24:26 AM]

[April 20, 2019, 08:49:49 AM]

[April 16, 2019, 12:33:48 PM]

[April 16, 2019, 12:32:54 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:49:27 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:47:24 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:44:45 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Rainbow Mists Weyr
Canyon River Weyr
|
Fortune Favors the Brave
Destiny of Pern
|
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP
OSH
Innovo Weyr
Under the Wings
Pern Unbound
|
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
In Rukbats Shadow
|
World of Oarth
Felth's Heart
THE DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!