Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
1.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotting Comet  (Read 143 times)

Offline Comet

Plotting Comet
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »
*insert something cool and amazing about me that I will one day right*
For now: I'm open for like, any and all plots! I'm always happy for short term ideas and long term things too ^^

Wanted Ads:
To be added...

Offline Comet

Re: Plotting Comet
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 01:40:57 AM »

Renolus, 21, Candidate
They'll never tame us
Entitled :||: Open :||: Smug :||: Un-confrontational :||: Positive :||: Lazy

Summary
Renolus has been at the Weyr as a Candidate for quite a few turns now, and he's stood and failed to Impress at several hatchings already. His confidence, lazy, and assumption that he will Impress a bronze any day now has never faded from the onset. Not one to pull his own weight, and happy to take punishments over actually doing chores, Renolus can be a huge pain to be around. However, he's also very friendly, always up for a chat, and if you can see past the constant smugness, he can be an alright guy.

Friends
Renolus may very well be a difficult guy to get along with sometimes, but his positives do (perhaps) outweigh his negatives. For anyone willing to put up with or ignore his annoying sides, Renolus can be a good friend to have, and he tends to be one that doesn't discriminate. He gets along with all types of people, with perhaps only the exceptional of those who are often very argumentative since he doesn't deal with confrontational at all.

Romance
Renolus probably wouldn't be a very good partner, to be honest. Flings he could handle, but a serious relationship is something that he just doesn't see himself being ready for. It would take a stubborn and saint-like person to put up with Renolus long enough to tie him down.

Enemies
Whilst an easy person to hate to say the least, Renolus isn't an easy person to make an enemy of. If he doesn't like people, he just avoids them, and any chance of a fight or an argument vanishes since he'll walk away the moment he sees them building up. Saying that, friendly competition Renolus would throw himself into! A nice, nemesis whom he can respect whilst also roll his eyes at sounds like an ideal to him. But also, people are welcome to hate him, he doesn't really care.

Plot Ideas
* Friendly competition buddy - especially a fellow Candidate
* Any bronze riders or weyrlings for him to subtly be crazy jealous of (especially if they Impressed recently at a Hatching he would have been standing for)
* Friends in general, or at least late-night chatting buddies
* Anyone brave and crazy enough to try and scold him or make him do work
* Anything else really!

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

Offline Kyya

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 03:10:26 PM »
I'm sorry I'm already posting because I'm sure you wanted to add your other two charries in once they're approved but I had to get in with T'vye

He's young. But he impressed a Bronze dragon in Kalestath's '89 clutch, and I guarantee he's gonna lord it over Renolus. If it doesn't clash too much with his dislike of Children, I'd be more than happy to has a couple things out between them. Check him out and see if you think it could work?

Offline Comet

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 01:13:33 AM »
Oh hell yes, that would definitely work! (He's too old for Renolus to class him as children), but damn he will hate him (purely out of jealousy, of course ;) ). He would have been standing for that too, so it would hit all the harder home that he's still a candidate whilst T'vye's lording around with his bronze. So yes, I'd love a thread with them, if you're okay with it ^^

Tags:

OOC Recent

[January 21, 2018, 11:06:09 PM]

[January 20, 2018, 11:03:58 PM]

[January 20, 2018, 03:30:57 PM]

[January 19, 2018, 01:51:18 AM]

[January 07, 2018, 05:20:44 PM]

[December 24, 2017, 08:32:57 AM]

[December 21, 2017, 05:08:53 PM]

[December 21, 2017, 11:38:33 AM]

[December 18, 2017, 10:31:37 AM]

[December 18, 2017, 10:30:24 AM]