Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Most of the site is visible to guests, though we do have a Member's Only forum and an IC Cbox that becomes available once you join!

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
1.2591 0A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: [ 19.1.2591 ] Backalley Brawl  (Read 259 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 19.1.2591 ] Backalley Brawl
« on: December 16, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »
Backalley Brawl
19.1.2591 // 11:25 pm

There are certainly those who hoped that Southern Winds would be a new start, distancing the Pernese from their sordid past at Fort Hold toward the end of the Pass. Perhaps some even believe that, either through genuine idealism or denial. Nevertheless, many have regarded a return to those old habits as an inevitable occurrence now that the Holders are no longer living in the Weyr—and some have even worked directly toward that end.

Things are slow to pick up, furtive and well-hidden from those who would interfere. So this first small gathering—a brief night of wher fighting in little used tunnels at the back of Mine Hall—is a marked event to those who have been wishing for a little familiarity. A testing of the waters, if you will.

Marks and drink may be few and far between these days, but that’s hardly going to stop anyone from enjoying themselves, is it?

Can my character be involved?
Except for a few instances, most certainly yes! Dragon riders won’t be in attendance, obviously, and proper Holders likely have either not heard about the event, or were apathetic enough not to care about reporting it. Anyone else who would have been involved in the seedy side of the Hold—regardless of background—is a candidate for having had the news whispered to them by some other contact. Former wher fighters and gang members are the most likely attendees, but if it makes logical sense for your character to be there, live your dreams. ^_^

IC Thread

Participating
Nealros
Meyelthra

Checked In
Droissa || Nieve || Penderton || C'dus || Saviavi || Bekareni || F'erro || T'rel || R'ael
B'lye || T'stann || Nishi || W'lleni || C'bryn || Galve || Tiynnalacia || Kyareena || Omenya || Neriherem || Keron || Vorianna || Qailyx
L'ren || Thiis || Esclamonde || Isotarïne || Velatha || I'ryn || Notkerric || T'vil || T'kray || Halraen
TolannaRinneir
Renolus
A'srian || B'ryn || K'eir || K'ran || N'lyse || Thealdrae || Xydrie
Arrobella || Thoridan || J'hal || J'thir || Danaera
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:15:48 PM by SirAlahn »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Aster || Inki || Weyrhandler

Offline Drewliet

Re: [ 19.1.2591 ] Backalley Brawl
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »
Nealros and his trusty Rossk will, of course, be there. Bekareni will also be around, flitting about and trying to figure out who has the most power and, of those, which are most likely to abide her.

Code: [Select]
[{droissa}] || [{nieve}] || [{penderton}] || [{cdus}] || [{saviavi}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{ferro}] || [{trel}] || [{rael}]
Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:23:03 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:28:26 PM »
:shock:

I love this and everything about it.

But I only have one character to put in, so Qailyx will be posted sometime after tomorrow.

Everyone else sits unknowingly at home.
[{Blye}] || [{Tstann}] || [{Nishi}] || [{Wlleni}] || [{Cbryn}] || [{Galve}] || [{Tiynnalacia}] || [{Kyareena}] || [{Omenya}] || [{Neriherem}] || [{Keron}] || [{Vorianna}]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:30:56 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline laceface

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »
Welp, Notkerric would be the only one who *could* be involved. But clearly, he is a reputable *coughcough* Peacekeeper and thus will be safely enclosed in his office or with his wife.

But who's to say he didn't pass along the word to some interested parties...

lren || thiis || esclamonde || isotarine || velatha || iryn || notkerric || tvil || tkray || halraen

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:36:05 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Yahrlan

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 11:13:07 PM »
My holder isn't even close to done so I don't have anyone in the mine hall.

[{Tolanna}][{Rinneir}]
Added: Inki
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:29:12 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Comet

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 01:04:52 AM »
I've still only got Renolus and he'd probably not have heard anything (and wouldn't go somewhere with fighting if he had) so he'll be happy and tucked up asleep!

[{Renolus}]

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:29:44 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline Dashin

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 05:47:12 PM »
None of my monsters will be around, so here's the boring list!

[{asrian}] || [{bryn}] || [{keir}] || [{kran}] || [{nlyse}] || [{thealdrae}] || [{xydrie}]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:48:40 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 06:04:08 PM »
I may throw Arrobella in on this, as she'd almost certainly be there. I'll have to sit down and do some date maths to work out whether Arrobesk would be in attendance too though. Arrobesk will be there also! She'll just be getting fat. I need to decide who the winner of her run was now...

[{arrobella}] || [{thoridan}] || [{jhal}] || [{jthir}] || [{danaera}]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:12:58 PM by SirAlahn »

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 05:08:53 PM »
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin

Mine are all checking in.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:28:20 PM by Weyrhandler »
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Kerenya || Tircin
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person