Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Event [ 14.02.2591 ] Kill the Messenger  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
[ 14.02.2591 ] Kill the Messenger
« on: February 09, 2018, 11:52:35 PM »
Kill the Messenger
14.2.2591 // 06AM

It's a nice, quiet, foggy morning. There's no wind and the clouds are sticking to the island like lice on a drudge - and it's not going anywhere soon. As Prairie goes through the routine of landing in front of Mine Hall - the worst happens.

Hunters. And they're oh so happy to see the Riders. Out of the fog and eager for a meal.

Initially, Prairie Riders are going to be the ones targeted. For obvious reasons. As the call goes up, Beach and Jungle will be responding and the giant metal doors of the Hall will be closing. Let's just all hope it's in time. ^_^

IC Thread

Participating
K'rez || Vironethian || Tresrissa || Kenna
Rinneir
Faennilin || Nishi || Keron || Tiynnalacia
R'ael || Penderton || Nealros
Jossekayne || Ophyonis || N'syn
Tavianna
J'thir

Checked In
Tolanna
B'lye || T'stann || Nishi || W'lleni || C'bryn || Galve || Kyareena || Omenya || Neriherem || Vorianna || Qailyx
Z'ryr
J'hal || Danaera || Thoridan || Arrobella
A'srian || B'ryn || K'eir || K'ran || N'lyse || Thealdrae || Xydrie
Droissa || Nieve || Penderton || C'dus || Saviavi || Bekareni || F'erro || T'rel
H'vier || Vestanna || N'aen || Vanelwynne || Noa || Syrena || Ionei || Pythia || Ellariel
Z'tai || K'mar || Phaedralena || M'kale || Callista || N'iko || Aldrekayn || Kharismene
Saer || Lorna || Arlais || Saidra || R'eso || Ilue || Kerenya || Tircin

Participation
Standard event participation practice applies. Post in the event thread or here giving us a sentence or two as to what your character might be doing at this time. If you miss 5 events in a row, your account will be deemed inactive. If you are posting elsewhere but skipping the events, remember : we do not require IC participation. Simply post here under your Player account and let us know what's going on with your character.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:34:15 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Yahrlan

Re: [ 14.02.2591 ] Kill the Messenger
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 01:09:40 AM »
Rinneir should be out there, so I'll post in the next day or so.
Tolanna may or may not depending on assigned candidate chores (read: whether or not my muse cooperates with me).

Code: [Select]
[{Rinneir}], [{Tolanna}]
Added: Inki
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:09:04 AM by Weyrhandler »

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 02:52:35 AM »
None of my kids will be there. So I'll make one, haven't decided who yet. But they'll probs die. :happy:

HA, YOU THOUGHT?!

Nishi and Keron are both in there now.

[{Blye}] || [{Tstann}] || [{Nishi}] || [{Wlleni}] || [{Cbryn}] || [{Galve}] || [{Tiynnalacia}] || [{Kyareena}] || [{Omenya}] || [{Neriherem}] || [{Keron}] || [{Vorianna}] || [{Qailyx}]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:42:37 PM by RaynePOTM »

Offline Inki

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 05:08:31 AM »
My Prairie babies will likely all be getting a post. (See that brain, you must post, you've written it down now.) The rest I will leave for further development of the thread likely be me Junglers.

So that'll just be K'rez and Z'ryr confirmed for now <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 03:39:53 PM »
I don't think I'll involve any of mine initially, those who are at the Hold should be safely inside, but I'll attempt to get J'thir in when Jungle gets the call.

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:50:52 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Dashin

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 08:00:49 PM »
I'm hoping to post at least Xydrie, if not more. But here's the thing for the thing!

[{asrian}] || [{bryn}] || [{keir}] || [{kran}] || [{nlyse}] || [{thealdrae}] || [{xydrie}]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:51:06 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 11:52:03 AM »
It's a little too early for Penderton to be out working, but he will be awake within the hall. No heroics from him, though, he'll just make sure his wher and firelizards are secure and not adding to the chaos. Likewise, Nealros will be sound asleep and withdrawn enough from the entrance that he probably won't even know what happens until he is told.

Bekareni crawls out of whatever bed she's picked for the night and makes a great deal of noise and lament over anyone she sees injured, or dead.

R'ael will respond with Beach Wing.

[{droissa}] || [{nieve}] || [{penderton}] || [{cdus}] || [{saviavi}] || [{nealros}] || [{bekareni}] || [{ferro}] || [{trel}] || [{rael}]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:18:16 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Aster

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 01:44:34 PM »
While my writing brain is still a pile of Jell-O, I'm going to try to get a couple of posts in before the next event goes up. But until then, check-ins:

H'vier will arrive with Jungle, of course.

Vestanna is with Beach Wing; N'aen with Prairie.

Vanelwynne, Noa, Syrena and Ionei are staying tf out of the way unless ordered to do more, Pythia is out of the weyr, and Ellariel will be hiding with Neal and trying not to be terrified. Her baby wher is not likely to be too useful.

Here's code!

[{Hvier}] || [{Vestanna}] || [{Naen}] || [{Vanelwynne}] || [{Noa}] || [{Syrena}] || [{Ionei}] || [{Pythia}] || [{Ellariel}]

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:18:35 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 02:32:44 PM »
Z'tai will obviously be there. If I am able to post anyone this week, he will be it.

K'mar will be there with the arrival of Beach Wing. If I'm super fortunate, he will also be posted.

Phaedralena, M'kale, and Callista will be there with Beach and Jungle Wings, though no posts from them.

N'iko is with Mountain Wing doing the usual.

Aldrekayn is making sure his sister isn't outside of Mine Hall and they are safely tucked away out of harm's way without any regard for others who might be in danger.

Kharismene is with the other candidates in whatever they may be instructed to do.

[{Ztai}] || [{Kmar}] || [{Phaedralena}] || [{Mkale}] || [{Callista}] || [{Niko}] || [{Aldrekayn}] || [{Kharismene}]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:37:14 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 09:54:58 PM »
Event response will be getting posted up sometime after Valentines.  :love:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 01:11:15 AM »
If anyone needs an "in" for the event, there are these available 'positions' from this most recent round of posting. :P

- Anyone can be the Green that Denoth is protecting.
- Anyone can be the bronze about to be eaten near Rinneir.
- Anyone can have the enterprising wher that saves Tavisk – preferably a large wher. :P
- Anyone can be the injured Blue trying to be dragged off, who Uramaeth is trying to protect.

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 10:18:50 PM »
Saer's bronze [bronze]Saesk[/bronze] wants to claim this slot - - Anyone can have the enterprising wher that saves Tavisk – preferably a large wher. :P

Lorna can be there. Maybe as support to check their storage for something or other. I can see her getting attacked by a Hunter and being injured or almost dragged away. *insert evil laughter*

If these are still open.

Checking In
Arlais || Saidra || R'eso || Ilue || Kerenya || Tircin

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:38:13 PM by Weyrhandler »
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Offline Inki

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 10:34:39 PM »
The bronze wher spot has already been claimed ICly :3

Offline Kyya

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 04:35:30 PM »
This seems like one of the more critical IC Events happening, so I;m going to try and get K'zaya in in the next day or so if it's not too late (Catching up on the post)

I'm thinking I might get Nyc in as well... But I dunno yet. This would be a good demonstration of Lusk's capabilities and that would be LOVELY. But I don't wanna overextend myself. So K'zaya for now, and perhaps X'kis as well (Just gonna read up and see how to get them in) I'm open to suggestions too~

Offline Yahrlan

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2018, 12:51:48 AM »
I'm really really hoping someone takes the bronzer Rin is helping...It'll be a lot of fun teasing about it later and I'm trying to get some more IC connections and non-event threads going for my chars.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!