Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
6.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: OOC Peacekeeper/Wherhandler Get-Together  (Read 925 times)

Offline Red

Peacekeeper/Wherhandler Get-Together
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:06:39 PM »
Heyo! So, I'm in desperate need to write for Kyohei. Like, he's staring at my muse with a knife drawn. Therefore, I want to put together a thread of Peacekeepers and Holders/Crafters with whers, as well as other holders that would associate with THE Peacekeeper family. I was wondering if anyone would be wanting to join. Like, I'm completely open for anything.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:48:39 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Inki

Re: Peacekeeper/Wherhandler Get-Together
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 08:17:27 PM »
We do have this one which we don’t necessarily need Notkerric for.  I just have a few characters in here which I’m keen on. But it’s not a dealbreaker if no one else is interested in continuing.

I will be happy to throw Daresik into anything, he, however, is not the easiest person to carry a thread with XD but I’ll always chuck him in.

Tresrissa's involvement will always depend on the rest of the family. It would have to be somewhat casual for her to be there and would involve at least the majority of the wher butcher fam.

EDIT: Elrethra is at the Weyr, but is also in the Butcher-Extended-Fam so she may have a way to work herself in depending

Paylae hasn’t been impressed by the Peacekeepers in the current thread and Kenna knows more than enough from the miners that she doesn’t need or want them. But that’s all my four at the Hall :3

Offline Kyya

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 08:33:19 PM »
Depends on what you plan on doing for Nyc. He can usually be thrown into most things but it's mainly dependant on what you've got planned.

I think he's the only eligible charrie for what you seem to be after though, so if he can be thrown in, I can certainly try.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
I'll quote a lot of what Inki said. That thread is open and can be carried on with MNPCs.  :love:

I have, of course, Tavianna but I'm not sure she'd just regularly be interacting with Kyohei in passing since it'd not really be proper of a Lady Holder.

Meyelthra has been visiting the Hall because she likes to get into fights, and those have been picking up as of late. Ayy.  :happy:

Everalsie is a former whore and considers herself a proper lady holder - peace keeper's wife. She's a bit more social and friendly than Tavianna.

AND... that's all I got unless there's a character of mine in particular you're interested in takin' a stab at, in which case I'll do my best to figure out a way they might interact.  :bird:

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 10:15:01 PM »
I'm down for more Tiy threads, but he might’ve considered her a bit of a stick in the mud if they ever actually interacted during their proper peacekeeper days. So I don't know if they would've hung out separate to work, and although she was in one of Notkerrics group at some point, she was never in the inner circle like most of the other peeps in this thread. If that still works for what you have in mind, then I'm down to throw her in.

Otherwise I've just got Qailyx, but he isn't into the fighting and wher scene. He'd be more of a pretty accessory, so idk if that works for you but he'd be around the Hold a little more for the fun of it in present IC time.

Soon I'll have Doll for some friendly sparring?

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 12:15:13 PM »
Saer and Ilue would definitely hang out and mingle with others.
Saidra || R'eso || Arlais || Ilue || Saer || Lorna || Kerenya || Tircin
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »
Penderton doesn't have a whole lot of interest in the peacekeeper thing, he's confident in training them himself, so I don't think he'd be useful for this kind of thing.

Nealros will support his dad but to a point, his wherfighting isn't exactly a secret but it's a topic that they avoid and Neal doesn't want to detract from Notkerric's position by showing off with a wher that has definitely been through his fair share of illegal fights. He'd probably feign some knowledge gained through his dad and help out, or maybe try to get Ellariel involved with her wher if @Aster is down for that.

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 01:40:26 PM »
So... a social thread? How about something at night, where the whers are able to tromp and roll and run free of goggles?

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 03:28:06 PM »
Saer would be game with that, @Red. She just bonded to a blue wher so there could be some trouble later on. Ilue wouldn't mind meeting up with others, Peacekeepers or not. Ilue wouldn't mind meeting up with Kenna on the off chance she was there, @Inki.

Sorry, my brain was mush earlier.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:30:14 PM by Dragon »

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 03:32:29 PM »
I'm going to see if I can get my new holder lady written up and approved this week, I think she'd do best for a social thread over my other two handlers. She's Notkerric's sister, so she'd be familiar with the peacekeepers.

Offline Inki

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
Kenna doesn't really have anything to do with the Peacekeepers, she's a miner and they get their own training for whers, so there's no real chance that she'd be there @Dragon But I'm happy to set something else up if that's what you want <3

I've also got a Holder lady in the works, who would be better for a social thread as well. She's got a Peacekeeper husband, so as long as he allows her to go (and if there were other wives), she'd be happy to be there. Given enough time, I could get her in the thread.

So it seems like Daresik is the one for a social thread (that's a strange thought), with his wife Everalsie.

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2018, 06:22:06 PM »
I love the sound of that @Inki! Maybe they could become friends. And I would definitely want them present for when Iluesk clutches. I can see potential for them.

Saer is mates with Raindon. I would love to see him picked up. She has a child with Raindon. So plenty of rp ops.

I just wanna get them in play. Which means I'm going to be working on my other Handlers too this week.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 07:41:01 PM »
@Inki

I'm good for tossing Everalsie in with her hubby.  :love: and maybe her new friend, Sohrelle???  :bird:

Offline Inki

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 11:59:45 PM »
Sounds good to me. @SanctifiedSavage

So I will have two characters to chuck in when you get the thread up @Red if they work for your social plan still?

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 11:46:30 AM »
Whatever sort of thread we end up with will probably determine who I toss into it. Ophy isn't really... a social creature. So if it's not something he has to put in an appearance at for some reason like Tavianna telling him to, I don't know that he'd go. I do have Kindolin now though, so I think working her into a thread like that could work out. ^_^
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Inki

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 03:02:01 AM »
I now have Ryneppa and Sohrelle, so even more fodder for this kind of thread :excited:

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 03:42:57 PM »
I've got a Wherhandler who's also up for any type of threading if you're interested. Usually to be found in the fighting rings or doing odd jobs, message running, or anything else in the darker half of society that needs doing and will get them paid in some form - so she would likely have heard about any sort of gathering.
(Kyrrin would probably get on quite well with Kyohei, they seem to share quite a few likes and dislikes :P )

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 03:16:18 PM]

[Today at 11:42:37 AM]

by Bee
[Today at 11:38:56 AM]

[Today at 02:37:54 AM]

by Bee
[September 20, 2018, 10:21:51 PM]

[September 19, 2018, 09:29:01 PM]

by Bee
[September 19, 2018, 06:45:51 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 11:42:05 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 01:13:49 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 05:23:25 AM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:38:10 AM]

by Kyya
[September 16, 2018, 11:27:49 PM]

[September 16, 2018, 09:56:21 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM]

IC Recent

Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!