Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Extra Gold Flight Contenders  (Read 884 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Gold Flight Contenders
« on: March 15, 2018, 03:18:58 PM »
Gold Flight Contenders

Here at Southern Winds, we occasionally have open Gold Flights where we allow the winner to be a Rider chosen at random. However, we don’t want to surprise a player with a Ranked Rider’s responsibilities, especially if that player either doesn’t want it or isn’t sure what those responsibilities might be. While we all like to have fun, relax, and RP, we do like to have some minimal activity requirements for our Ranked Riders and prevent one person from having too many ranked characters. That being said, this thread is being created to allow people to sign up for Contender positions.

What is a Contender?
Bronze, Brown, and Black Riders of age who want to participate in a Gold Flight who wish to possibly be a winner. The Player of the character will accept the Ranked OOC responsibilities should their character win. This means having minimal activity on the site and accepting admin guidance of their character during the duration of their ranked term – either until they lose the next Gold Flight or they do something ICly to become demoted.

What are Ranked Character Requirements?
Per our rules:
Members are allowed to make/adopt a max of 2 ranked characters. Staff will only have a max of 3 ranked characters for the purposes of plot movement.

Make an IC post at least once every week and participate in events.  Plot out threads pertaining to rank with possible admin guidance. Given our ever changing plot, if your character obtains a rank, we may require that character to become an adoptable character. If you become inactive for 2 weeks, they will be put up for adoption and become playable by staff or they will drop off in whatever manner is specified in their profile and the rank will be lost – depending on what suits the plot best. You may reclaim the character upon your return. If your character was once an adoptable NPC, they will again become such until someone readopts them.

Let us stress:
If the character was not adoptable before obtaining the rank, they will need to become adoptable if they become ranked. We will keep your other preferences in mind, but for the sake of the site, and the plot, it may become necessary for the staff to play a ranked character in the event someone, for any number of reasons, takes a leave of absence or otherwise leaves the site.

What is admin guidance?
We will never tell you how to play your character, but we may ask you to create an event, respond to a particular event, or ask that something does not happen to your character for the sake of the plot. I.E. We may ask that your character forgo being injured in a hunter thread, or we might ask that they be injured. We will never ask anything out of character and we’ll never do anything to your character without your permission or that goes beyond your own mauling permissions.

Withdrawing a Contender
You may choose to remove a character from this list at any time, by responding to this thread, up until said character becomes ranked.

Simply fill out the form and reply to this thread.
Code: [Select]
Character Name : [{Name}]
Dragon Name : [dragon]Dragon[/dragon]
Age of Character :
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make [{name}] adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Current Contenders

S'bok of Neisoth - Currently holds Weyrleader Rank
B'ron of Leremith - Currently holds Weyrsecond Rank
T'veck of Baleth - Currently holds Weyrsecond Rank
N'iko of Astaroth
V'len of Redrenth
Z'tai of Jenrath
M'lan of Corvath
X'kis of Maelboroth
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:31:15 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Inki

Re: Gold Flight Contenders
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »
Character Name : B'ron
Dragon Name : Leremith
Age of Character : 50 turns // 34 turns
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make B'ron adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 10:13:35 PM »
Character Name : X'kis
Dragon Name : Maelboroth
Age of Character : 42 / 29
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make X'kis adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Offline Red

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »
Character Name : V'len
Dragon Name : Redrenth
Age of Character : 24 Turns
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make V'len adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:36:51 PM by Red »

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 12:34:27 PM »
Character Name : Z'tai
Dragon Name : Jenrath
Age of Character : 35
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make Z'tai adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Character Name : N'iko
Dragon Name : Astaroth
Age of Character : 34
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make N'iko adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 02:38:57 PM »
Character Name : T'veck
Dragon Name : Baleth
Age of Character : 21
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make T'veck adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
Character Name : M'lan
Dragon Name : Corvath
Age of Character : 21
I give the Staff of SWW permission to make M'lan adoptable by submitting this and understand I may withdraw this permission at any time up until said character becomes ranked.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 09:36:22 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM]

by Inki
[October 17, 2018, 03:50:19 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]

by Bee
[October 11, 2018, 09:01:55 PM]

[October 09, 2018, 01:42:20 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 01:46:15 PM]

by Kyya
[October 07, 2018, 01:29:07 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 10:30:37 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!