Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Mature Here Kitty [ 16.10.2570 / 9 PM ] || Oppesine  (Read 856 times)

Offline Saleizo

• Only the Strong Survive
  • Business Man at Mine Hall
    • View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Bonded to two firelizard(s)
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Here Kitty [ 16.10.2570 / 9 PM ] || Oppesine
« on: April 16, 2018, 02:01:23 PM »
The dining hall within Fort Hold was packed again, as it had been for the past few Turns. With Fort and Tillek Hold as the last remaining Holds, and a majority of the survivors ending up in Fort, it was like this every night. The room was overflowing with noise, stretching the din through adjacent corridors of stone that echoed and shared the unintelligible sound even further into the Hold.

But that wasn’t what bothered Saleizo. Background noise, no matter the decibel, was something that he’d grown so accustomed to between the Hold walls and with the gang that to not have enough noise made him uncomfortable. When he can’t hear anything at all, he can stop worrying about what may come and just deal with it when it does. When he can hear small, intermittent sounds that could be coming from a rival gang or someone with ill intent, he becomes overly tense and wary of his surroundings.

So rather than shut himself away to consider the next steps to his plan, he found himself leaning against a wall in the dining hall; keeping to the outskirts of the activity, but still well within almost deafening clamor.

He’d told his brother of his intention to add whoring to their gang’s list of services and, to no surprise of Sal, Garren had been all for it so long as Sal took point on managing it. His brother had done far less for the gang than his predecessor and was already trying to take the back seat and reap the benefits without the work. He should know better than that. Strength wasn’t something that you proved once and then you got to stay on top forever. You had to keep working at it and proving yourself over and over again.

Well, Sal wasn’t going to let the gang fail. All he needed to do was start finding some willing women. His eyes continued to scan the crowded room. It was impossible to see everyone from this vantage point, but it was a start. Sal raised the mug of klah and alcohol to his lips for another swig. There. A young, dark haired woman with a smile on her face that he could see easily winning clients over. The foot resting against the wall at his back pushed off and propelled him forward. He wound his way through the crowd, ignoring the cursing of someone he’d likely bumped, until he stood at her side.

Never one for pleasantries, Sal cut straight to the point. “You there,” he waited until he was sure he had her attention. “You interested in some work?”

Spoiler for OOC:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:25:04 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Oppesine

Re: Here Kitty [ 16.10.2570 / 9 PM ] || Oppesine
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »
Since arriving at Fort Hold, the place just seemed full. Too many people in such a small space – even if that space was a Hold. She missed High Reaches, she missed home. But this would have to do. It’d been some turns since her mother had died and, after a turn of her passing, Oppesine had sworn that she would do her best to smile.

To not be the storm cloud in the room.

If anything, she was quite the opposite. Smiling in a dyed red dress of a semi-modest cut, she couldn’t imagine a party like this back at the weyr. Alcohol passed between people and so many had already offered to buy her drinks. She wasn’t an idiot. She understood the subtle request for more attention, more from her, but she took the drink and didn’t offer any more of herself.

Yet they kept passing their earnings her way. If she didn’t actually have to work for it, all the better.

Some enterprising harper, or at least someone with some skill in music, plucked a bouncy tune that she idly swayed to while someone chatted her up. He was saying something about a dice game that involved people taking their clothes off every round if they lost. Oppesine suspected it was weighed heavily in the man’s favor.

Then, quite suddenly to her, there was someone new at her side. Not clearing their throat or trying to slyly get her attention. He was an imposing, commanding figure that, once he caught her attention, he damn well had it. “You there. You interested in some work?”

The question was so outrageously bizarre that she smiled a moment before laughing. Oppesine? Work? Hardly. She lifted the fourth free drink she’d received that mark alone and winked at him. “Dearheart, do I look like someone that works for a living?”

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 08:11:22 AM »
The brief smile that crossed her lips solidified his decision that he had to have her. For the business, of course. She would easily win favor with others through that smile alone. She was the perfect sort to get this business jumping out of the gate.

Saleizo took her reply as an open invitation to give her a once-over, though he’d have done so regardless, and took his time on the way back up to study the dress she wore, the figure outlined by said dress, and what was—or wasn’t—exposed. Lastly, his gaze met with hers. “No, you look like a woman who gets by with whatever she may get.” He smirked and, without warning, slipped his hand under her drink and swept it from her grasp before proceeding to empty its contents down his own throat.

His mouth smacked open in an “ah” sound to vocally share his enjoyment of the drink, then handed the empty cup back to her. “And look how fleeting such small favors last. What I’m talking about will give you more than that. Besides,” he took a swig from his mug, “you don’t appear to be a weak woman who would become dependent on others to survive. A woman with more backbone would control what she gets and when.”

He was playing with fire right now and he knew it, but he also felt confident in taking this chance. She didn’t appear to be a weak-willed girl who would cave to sweet words, so this ought to grab her attention. Sal waited and watched any reaction she gave him so that he might be able to anticipate her thoughts or next actions. 

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 02:47:10 AM »
Oppesine, for all her ability to soar amongst social situations, had hardly carried any of it beyond the casual. Not to say she didn’t understand what happened once a lady and a man might seek some privacy elsewhere. Oppesine had friends and they weren’t at all shy about talking to her.

So while she was innocent in some ways, she certainly wasn’t completely. No one could be and be at a party such as this.

The way he looked at her must be the way some of her friends had described such. It made her tingle and smirk, more so when he actually snatched up her drink so smoothly and down it. Oppesine was so amused and enticed, she actually took the cup back from him. What he had to say, ultimately though, had little interest to her. While Oppesine was prideful enough to nearly rise to the bait – she wasn’t weak at all! – she couldn’t entirely dismiss him either. He was certainly the most interesting man to waltz up her.

“How utterly observant of you,” she teased, casting about the room to see if any of her family were around. “But I still have no desire working for anyone else besides myself.” Then, playfully, she added, “I don’t believe you have anything I’d want anyways.”

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 09:10:12 AM »
The fact that this young woman had neither run away screaming that he’d stolen her drink or shirked under the pressure of his stare gave her some points in his book. Weak willed women were far easier to control and persuade that they needed his protection, but they would be his flock of herdbeasts. He needed some women that stood apart from his flock who could handle men that wanted more than just herdbeasts. She fit that bill perfectly, if almost too much. To win her over would certainly be a big step in the right direction for his new business venture.

Her glance across the room had not gone unnoticed by him, but he didn’t think too much on it. Had she wanted to escape from him, there were plenty of opportunities for her to do so. He wasn’t going to force a woman to join his business. That would be far more work than it was worth. Sal returned her playful smile with a cool smile of his own. “Is that so?”

Sal closed the distance between them in one stride, bringing his body a near breath from hers. The back of his free hand gently traced along her fine jawline before thumb and forefinger firmly gripped her chin and angled her face toward his. His gaze bore into hers for a moment, as if he could find the answer in her eyes, before his face swept down to hers. The light stubble of his jaw grazed across her cheek, his lips moving to her ear. “Are you sure you know what desire truly is? Sometimes you have to try it before you can really feel it.” His face backed away until he was looking at hers again before removing his hand from her chin. Her turn.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:17:46 AM by Saleizo »

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 10:31:47 AM »
Oppesine’s attention rarely lingered on one man for very long. For that reason entirely her family generally didn’t have a reason to worry about her. She didn’t wander off with anyone, she kept to public spaces, and she didn’t care about anyone as much as she cared about herself. They just didn’t interest her. Especially from some of the stories she’d heard. No one had ever appealed to her in that particular way.

Some might say she had the romantic notion that she felt she must be swept off her feet. Oppesine just wanted to find someone as thrilling and exciting as she felt she was.

His smile was one she’d seen before. Full of confidence and narcissism. The sort of people Oppesine came into contact with were usually just so. What did put her off her guard was how he invaded her space, touching her jaw before gripping her chin. Her breath was soft and shallow as she looked up at him – not wide eyed and fearful – but curious.

No one had ever touched her like that. Least of all in front of so many people.

Having him lean down to whisper to her actually made her smile, but it was a slow, sly smile. How delightfully wicked of him. Oppesine knew he was toying with her... and it was working.

She tilted her body slightly away from him, so he didn’t think he’d won just yet, and casually said, “What makes you think you’d be a good teacher?” She looked around the room and gestured with her now empty cup to one of the other good looking men in the room. “What makes you better than, say, him?” It was a challenge, if anything. Oppesine fully believed that she could, if she wanted, have anyone in the room.

So why him, if she were going to have any one at all? Even if he was a bit more exciting than the usual fair.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 11:02:46 AM »
The slight shift of her body away from him didn’t discourage him in the least. He saw the curve of her smile and knew he’d caught her interest. For just how long was the real question. He’d laid out the bait, but she wasn’t hooked…yet.

Saleizo’s head barely tilted to acknowledge the random boyo she’d pointed to in the room, though he’d assume nearly anyone she pointed to in this room would be the same in his eyes. This was a party, one primarily comprised of whatever people of status remained in the Hold. Some Lord and Lady Holder family members or Stewards or just those lucky enough not to be born a drudge and therefore disposable.

He knew he was better than every other man in this room. He didn’t have a shred of doubt in that. It should have irked him that he’d have to prove himself above these morons, but this was life as he’d come to know it. You never gained power and strength and held it by doing nothing. It was a constant battle, fighting to prove yourself to the world. Fighting to prove he deserved to continue living in it and taking as much as he could from it.

“Him, the boy next to him or the boy across the room. It makes no difference.” He angled himself to match his body once again with hers, meeting her challenge without hesitation. “They are all boys who were given their lives and status on a silver platter. I’ve built myself up from nothing and have made myself who I am today. I answer to no Lord or family or Master of Craft. I’m a free man, and that makes me better than all of them.” He took her glass again and turned just enough to set them down on a nearby table before stepping and leaning into her again, either forcing her to step backwards until she backed into a table or letting him completely invade her space. “Do you answer to someone else, or do you do what you want, when and where you want?”

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 11:21:59 AM »
Oppesine didn’t really expect him to play her game. Or if he did, it might be with the same silly remarks she was making. That’s how everyone else responded to her. She should’ve know he’d be different, if only because he’d been so up until now.

Why would he be like everyone else now?

His response was spot on though. The man she’d indicated could’ve been the same as anyone else in the room. They were all the same to Oppesine. Props to her good time that evening. Save this one, it seemed, who moved into her space once more. She didn’t shy away from him, Oppesine never shied away from anyone, which put him nearly against her and forced her to look up at him.

Now he was challenging her?

Oppesine’s voice was low, but she was smiling just a little, when she answered, “I do whatever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want.” And she always would.

The rest of the party might as well have fallen away. He had her attention, certainly her interest, and he was so close and so warm. Even so, Oppesine didn’t touch him. She didn’t want to for some quiet fear that if she did, she wouldn’t stop. It was an electric want that she purposefully denied herself. She didn’t really know who this person was, and that really just made it all the more exciting. Whether he was going to leave her hanging, now, or he was going to try to bait her into working for him again – well, she’d hate to disappoint.

Oppesine wouldn’t be working for him, no matter how exciting a man he might be.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 11:53:40 AM »
“I hope so,” he murmured softly in reply. Here he was trying to entice the young woman to work for him and he found himself far more engaged in her than he’d planned. Her lack of fear and outright challenges were like a breath of fresh air. So much so, that he enjoyed pushing her just to see how she would push him back.

But he wasn’t here to seduce her into his bed. If he was looking for a business relationship, it was best if he kept sex or feelings out of it. Not on his end, of course. He could never see himself developing any sort of feelings for anyone. But females were far more susceptible to that sort of thing, especially after sex.

Even so, he didn’t pull himself back from her. He was enjoying the tension building between them, the small breath of air that separated their bodies warming the longer they stood there. And if he’d learned one thing other than proving himself strong over and over, it was that he deserved to enjoy things that pleasured him from time to time, because life is short. Perhaps he was a bit hedonistic in that frame of mind, but only a man free from the duty of Weyr or Hold could understand how worthwhile it was to give in to it in the heat of the moment.

“I wouldn’t tell you who or where or when either. I’d let you choose, support your choices should someone think to argue, and give you protection from anyone who might think to take more than you’ve offered. All I would ask in return is a percentage of your profits. Think of it more as a partnership.” It was a deal he would only offer to those he would consider his premium ladies. The rest would do as they were bid and the men would get what they paid for. A premium lady, now she would bring a high price and her narrow selections would make her far more desirable based on the demand he was sure she would bring.

Before she could respond, he brought his hand to press against her lips. “Think about it before giving me your answer. It’s not a bad offer I’m giving you.” He hoped making her take pause and consider it might take her off the path of immediately challenging him back. While he enjoyed the challenge, there was only so far he would take it for work. Either she would willingly take the job or he would walk away. His hand fell away from her lips as his found their way to her ear again, “If not, then tell me what you’d want, since you seem so confident that you know what that is.”

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 12:10:30 PM »
Oppesine resolved that she would not be the one to pull away. Maybe because she was stubborn, or she just wanted to win, or show him up. Whatever it was, she wouldn’t shrink away from him. No matter what he did. That became a firmly fixed thought in her mind. There was no one on this planet that could make her back down, not unless they were going to physically do so.

Which he certainly wouldn’t in the middle of a party.

Besides, she liked being so close to him. That quiet, wanty part of her was quite thrilled to allow that little pleasure. He was exciting and she could dabble. It wasn’t like Oppesine frequently did. So she could spoil herself, now and then.

His offer was one she’d offered her friends. The same words, said over drinks, in a nicer setting. But it was still work, and it was still a job she’d never take. He could call it whatever he wanted, but this man would never take any of her profit and she’d never give him any leash with which to own her. Her smile said as much while she watched him, even when he said he didn’t want an answer right away.

It wasn’t a bad offer, but it was one she’d refuse none-the-less. Oppesine used people, they did not use her.

His whispered voice threatened a shiver, but she wouldn’t grant him the satisfaction. That’d be giving away too much, wouldn’t it? Before he could pull away from her, she cooed, “I don’t think you know what to do with a woman you can’t pay for.” It was a bait, certainly, but also a clear message. She wouldn’t be bought and if that’s all he had an interest in, then they didn’t have much else to talk about. Oppesine hoped that wasn’t the case... What... did she hope for?

Her heart was quick in her chest and her breathing was low. Was she hoping to make more of this situation, because that certainly seemed to be what she was challenging. Having never done so with anyone else, it was both thrilling and, quietly terrifying. This wasn’t a man that was going to be careful with her, if it escalated.

Maybe that’s what she wanted. No attachments, nothing complicated. She also didn’t want to lose the rush and tension she felt with him. It was exciting.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »
He could tell from her smile that she wasn’t convinced. Would never be convinced. He’d given her the best offer he could, and it wasn’t enough. Simple as that. He thought it would be over then, that he would walk away and they’d likely never cross paths again. It was disappointing, to say the least, when he felt so much potential from her. Even he was finding it hard to step away from her. It was quite the opposite. He felt drawn to her, even if that meant lingering and giving the last-ditch effort of asking what she wanted.

Before he could pull away, her words echoed in his own ear. They needed no explanation. He knew she wouldn’t concede to him, but in other ways? He couldn’t deny he’d been attracted to her, and if she wasn’t going to work for him then there was no problem, was there? Just two people, passing in the night.

“You tell me,” he replied suddenly, before the air between them vanished. His arm wrapped around her waist, hand grabbing at her buttock and pulling her body against his while the other fisted and entangled in her hair at the nape of her neck to bring her lips to his. There was nothing polite or sweet about the kiss. It was challenging; demanding. Urging her body respond to his with the same heated desire that had been building during their conversation at close proximity.

He moved the hand at her neck to the other hip and he lifted, pulling her legs to straddle him as he walked the last few paces to the nearest table and sat her on the edge of it. It didn’t matter that they were in a crowded room of people. They didn’t exist to him right now. Any people that skirted aside as he strode purposefully to the table were invisible. Or mere flies on the wall that didn’t require his attention. If others were staring, let them watch. Let them see what it meant to have someone in the heat of passion, instead of waiting politely for the privacy of one’s bed.

Once she was on the table, his hands shifted again, returning to her nape just as his tongue slid inside, tasting this woman who had challenged him with her every breath. Sinking into her as if the heat of his passion could melt them into one.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 01:37:37 PM »
Oppesine had been kissed before. Certainly. She’d stolen quick pecks in the shadows and had people try to make more of it, but none of that had ever been interesting to her. Kissing had been a chore, almost. Boring acts to get something out of someone. Information or a favor. Never something she’d ever really been interested in.

Granted, no one had ever kissed her like this. She completely forgot where she was, that she was even at a party. That there might be family around that would definitely frown at what she was doing. Siblings, certainly. When he grabbed her, she tensed minutely – reflexively – but she didn’t resist.

She wanted him to touch her. Then he lifted her by her legs and she truly lost herself. All heat and want, tasting him and having him between her legs. Somewhere she’d never consider having anyone else. Had never wanted anyone else. Now, there was a wanty need pooling in her and she didn’t give a damn where they were, she just wanted him to fix it. Because he started it.

Distantly, there was a muffled protest to what they were doing. Someone saying they needed to get off the table. Oppesine couldn’t hear them over the pounding of blood in her ears, nor did she even try to. Her legs hooked eagerly around him and her hands pushed his shirt up so she could touch his skin. This was what she wanted.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 06:10:02 AM »
Sal’s hips arched forward as her legs wrapped tighter around him. He shifted her dress so only his pants and her undergarments acted as a thin barrier between them as he rocked the clearly firm bulge in his pants against her. It felt slightly maddening and good at the same time, to have the fix so close, touching but not at the same time.

He quickly undid one of the laces to the back of her dress, not to fully unclothe her, but to give him more access than what her attire currently allowed. Sal pulled away from their kiss to lick and suckle his way along her neck to her shoulder, slowly moving one strap of her dress down and out of his way. There were more comments made by some bystanders, likely telling them to go to a room, though the majority gawked or turned away at the sight of them. Regardless of what they said or did, it made no difference to Saleizo. No one was going to stop him from tasting this challenging woman tonight. He doubted they’d cross paths again, so he wasn’t going to miss this opportunity.

One hand slid under her dress, carelessly shoving her panties to the side so he could get a feel for her readiness. He’d been prepared for not much at all, some women took all of the coaxing, but was pleasantly surprised by how wet she was already. Feeling and seeing her desire for him made his cock ache with need to give it to her until she felt entirely spent. Two fingers slipped inside, stroking forward and back and forth, urging her to respond to him. 

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2018, 09:31:29 AM »
He would drive her mad. From the way he touched her, to the way he tugged at her dress to kiss and lick at the now exposed, flushed skin. Oppesine was caught up in the rush of the moment, pulled into it by him and how very taboo it all was. Distantly, she knew she should probably stop him. Tell him to quit. A small voice echoed as much. Reminded her that her family would be quite upset and that they would, in all likelihood, be stopped anyways. She should stop it on her terms, not someone elses.

Then his hand slid up her dress, between her legs, and pushed her panties aside. She gasped quietly against his shoulder and all rational thought left her when she felt two of his fingers push into her. The first time she’d ever have anyone touch her in such a way, and he was... On the table. Surrounded by... She couldn’t even process anything beyond that because she was just a creature of want. Spreading her legs more so to give him better access to her, shivering at the feel of him stroking in her. Oppesine gripped his back, likely marking him, while she tried to find some way to ground herself.

If their rough kissing had drawn protested attention, what he was doing now certainly was. Between mortified gasps and scornful remarks from women who made a hasty retreat from the scene to a couple of brazen men who approached to essentially put a stop to it now that it’d gone too far. They were told in no uncertain terms that they needed to leave or they’d be bodily removed.

Oppesine couldn’t hear them. She was too caught up in the first time she’d been touched, at what it felt like to have someone in her in such a way. The heated pressure and the slick friction of his rough fingers just made her want more. He could’ve fucked her on the table in front of everyone at this point and she wouldn’t have cared.

Granted, the people around them certainly would.

Spoiler for OOC:
I'm sure her family is so proud.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2018, 10:05:53 AM »
He had never been a man with the time for shame or worrying about the opinions of others. Any slanderous or rude comment thrown his way rolled off his back like oil on water. Nothing worth listening to and certainly not paying any mind to. So it was easy for him, at first, to ignore the building clamor around them. Most had walked off while a small group of braver men had nearly circled them to ask them to leave.

They were likely trying to give him the decency of options, letting him leave on his own before they did it for him. Perhaps if he’d been listening, he would have had the warning that he would eventually be stopped for his actions. He’d been so engrossed in the woman before him—tasting her, feeling her, teasing himself—that he hadn’t noticed the group of men bearing down on them now. Or that one had actually come right up behind him to ask him to leave.

It wasn’t until the man laid a hand on his shoulder that Saleizo returned to the world around him, ripped from a pleasurable moment for…what? What the fuck were they bothering him for? Sal retracted his hand from the young woman and spun on the man who’d interrupted. His hands were clenched in fists, ready for a fight. It was only then that he realized a small group had descended on them. He was no fool to get in a fight when he was so outnumbered. Sal cleared his throat to soften the anger in his tone. “I didn’t realize seeing a man and woman enjoying each other could harm the delicate sensibilities of you boys. We’ll take these adult matters elsewhere.”

He turned back to her and reached out a hand to help her down from the table. He didn’t particularly care where they went next. The corner of the room, the hallway, outside, his bed. They were perfectly in the middle of a good time, and the more time of fresh air between them, the greater a chance they would never finish. And by this point, that was one thing he couldn’t do without tonight.

Spoiler for OOC:
Leaving it up to you if you want her to have cleared her mind and leave it here or continue elsewhere.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 10:31:09 AM »
Oppesine was brought as abruptly back to reality as Saleizo, though moments after he was when he pulled away from her. She didn’t feel particularly embarrassed or ashamed though. Nor was she paying any particular mind to who was around her.

Oh no. Oppesine had eyes only for the man who had been touching her and she wanted to find the quickest way they could resume what they’d been doing. If anything, she was quite irritated they’d been interrupted. Couldn’t they have just left the room if it’d been so horrid? She made no attempt to fix her dress, to adjust the shoulder he’d pushed down or adjust the skirts he’d shoved up. Oppesine was properly disheveled and cared not.

When he offered her a hand, Oppesine smirked and used it to slide off the table. Still completely ignoring everyone else. What did they matter? They’d all been props to her evening anyways. Rather, she was thrilled at the prospect there might be more. No one else had excited her in such a way. She’d have felt like she’d been missing out on something but up until him, everyone else had been droll. Kissing had been a tool and she’d never had the urge or want to have someone touch her.

Now, she was quite desperate to have him continue doing so. Wherever he wanted. In the hall beyond the doors or outside for all she cared. At that moment, she’d have followed him wherever. An utterly dangerous way to be, for her, but he’d ignited something in her and he was now responsible for finishing what he’d started.

Spoiler for OOC:
Like she's ever going to be that responsible when it comes to him. >:3

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 12:08:06 PM »
The fact that Sal had given her the option to refuse his hand and that she might choose to never crossed his mind. He was fully self-assured that she would take it, and then they would continue as soon as they were out of sight of these dimwitted wherries. Once she took his hand, the men in front of him were forgotten. He turned to watch her slide from the table, her dress exposing only small teases of the smooth skin still waiting for him underneath.

He wouldn’t let the annoyance of being interrupted interfere with where they’d left off. There was still so much left of her untouched, and if he truly believed he’d never see her again after this night, he wanted to be sure he had his fill of her to last him until he found another that stirred him so. He knew of and slept with plenty of women by this point, and even now was planning to start up another branch to their “business” that would include ‘pretty’ and ‘desirable’ women. But none had ever challenged him the way this one did. She had far more smarts than he’d originally given her credit for, considering how much of a beauty she was compared with mere ‘pretties’.

It was a shame he hadn’t been able to convince her, but he wasn’t heartbroken over it. It allowed him to pursue her tonight in a way he never planned to do with any women working under him.

Once they were clear of the main room where the party gathered, he guided her into the hallway and the first, shadowed nook, pressing her back against the cold, stone wall. “Now, where were we?” He kissed her again, his tongue claiming her mouth as his hands worked the front of her dress into a bunch high enough for his hand to slide back behind it. His mouth moved back down her neck, sucking and nibbling back to her exposed shoulder. Fingers shoved her panties aside once more, rubbing and spreading her desire until his mouth reached her shoulder. “Ah, this was it.” Two fingers plunged inside, picking up where they’d left off as the heel of his palm worked in tandem to put dynamic pressure against her clit from behind the thin fabric of her undergarment.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 03:02:59 PM »
Distantly, Oppesine knew she should stay in the room. Let him go. Find her family. Maybe apologize for making a scene. Objectively, that was probably the correct call to make. Be a good girl. Feel some manner of shame in what had transpired and pretend, like anyone else would, that it’d never happened.

That’s what she should do.

Oppesine was never good at doing what she should do and she certainly had no sense of shame. Not when it came to doing something that might be exciting. There would probably be some manner of fallout, and some of her siblings might be upset with her, but that was all later.

He was now. He was exciting.

Oppesine made it to the hallway, her heart hammering in her chest and ears, before he caught her against the cold stone. He kissed her again and she immediately lost all manner of doubt. She could be responsible later. Her hands pulled at her dress to help him move the fabric, her breath soft and quick. His mouth seemed to be everywhere, distracting her from his fingers right up until they were in her again.

The sweet pressure prompted a mewl of pleasure from her and she hooked a leg around his hip to spread her legs more so, wanting to give him as much access to her as she could. It just felt so very good. Oppesine had no basis for comparison because no one had ever toucher her. Nevermind how terribly bad it was that they were in a hallway and she had no idea who he was.

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 03:57:43 PM »
His free hand slid between her back and the wall, finding the loosened strings and working more of them loose. Once he was halfway down her back, he tugged at the dress at the opposite shoulder as the one he’d already exposed, forcing it downwards and giving him better access to freeing her curvy breasts that had been trapped inside her tight, semi-modest dress. Once one of them was freed, his mouth moved south, past her collarbone and downward. His hand cupped and grabbed the unencumbered breast, bringing it upwards just as his mouth descended on her nipple. His mouth sucked and his teeth tugged, greedily playing with her there as his other hand continued its own mission without pause.

His hips rocked into hers as her leg wrapped around him. Her reaction only spurred him on, telling him how much she wanted him inside of her. It was almost too much encouragement, testing his patience to see if he would immediately give her what she wanted or if he could hold out any longer. He didn’t want a subtle request from her. Not when she’d challenged him so.

It would be far too easy to let her off the hook just like that after she’d insinuated he might not know how to pleasure a woman. So she would pay for that comment with her body, and only when she admitted she was wrong by asking him to finish it, would he comply. Until then…

Sal’s hand under her dress left its current task to direct her leg back to the ground as he lowered himself to his knees. He pulled himself under her dress so his hot breath beat against her wet panties. Both hands slid her underwear down to her thighs, restricting her legs from opening any wider than her panties gave allowance for, unless she chose to break them herself. His hands gripped her hips when his mouth met the apex of her thighs. He licked her first; there. To really taste this woman as he’d promised himself. To know what her desire tasted like. And then his tongue and mouth began to move, tasting and dancing around, but never over, her sweet spot.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 12:56:30 AM »
Oppesine half thought he might undress her completely in the hall as he tugged her loose dress further down, exposing her chest to the cool air. Not for long, though, as his mouth moved down her smooth skin and caught her breast.

He sought to devour her. That’s what this was. Not just silly play in the dark.

Her hand caught in his hair and gripped. Not to pull him away, but because she needed to hold onto something and he was the only thing for her to touch. The wall was smooth and unhelpful. Offering only something for her to lean against.

Panting, her body flushed hotly, Oppesine looked at him in sharp confusion when his fingers left her.  When he lowered her leg and knelt. She had absolutely no idea what he was doing, but couldn’t find her voice to ask.

There didn’t seem to be much of a need when he acted quickly, slipping under her dress. That didn’t really clean the confusion for Oppesine though. What did he plan to do down there? She nearly protested aloud once more until she felt the heat of his mouth against her.

Oh. Well.

Her panties suddenly became quite restrictive when he tugged them down her thighs, trapping them at a certain point where she could part her legs anymore. That was quite maddening, especially when he gripped her hips and... And Oppesine had no words for what he did with his mouth, but her loud moan was certainly expressive enough. She was quite thankful for the wall at her back, and his hands on her hips, because she was certain her knees might very well give out. It didn’t matter that he wasn’t hitting a certain spot. She was untouched, untested, and this was already so much more than she’d ever had before.

Oppesine would let him do whatever he wanted to her at this point. She didn’t even know she was begging for more between breaths.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:56:44 AM by Oppesine »

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2018, 01:24:55 PM »
Everything was going to his plan as he heard her moan bounce off the unforgiving and cold stone walls in the hallway around them. It didn’t matter if it carried or alerted others. They were so forgone that there was no stopping this time. He couldn’t even if he wanted to. While he’d planned to keep this one-sided just to make a point, it wasn’t long before he himself became sucked in the undertow of desire.

For a moment, he lost himself. Every thought vanished from his mind as the darkness and heat around him consumed him. There was nothing and no one but the woman he was tasting. His tongue moved freely over her spot now, his own desire having overridden his original intentions. His hands gripped, pulled, kneaded her hips. He had no idea how long he’d caved to her, how long he’d enjoyed her, before he finally realized what he was doing.

Making a point didn’t matter anymore. He wanted her. Sal yanked the panties down to her ankles, roughly guiding it past one of her feet. He pulled away from under her dress and rose while his hands made quick, deft work of his belt and pants. They untied well enough on their own that he would be able to work himself free without needing to lower his pants at all. He wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to his, his tongue savagely controlling hers as he shared the taste of her desire.

And then he was hoisting her up against the wall, his hands and forearms supporting her from the base of her buttocks to her thighs until she was straddling him. He didn’t stop to think or consider if this might be her first time. Not that he might have even if he’d have known. Once he’d positioned himself beneath her, he pushed inside and a low groan of appreciation broke from his lips. He hadn’t expected her to be so tight, to have her body embrace him so strongly that his vocalized response had slipped completely past his control. It took him a second just to absorb the feeling before he could move again. This time he pulled his hips back, and the same, firm grip deliciously followed in the opposite direction. Ahhhh, fuck, she felt so good.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »
Things were moving fast. She should be concerned. She should be nervous. Anxious. At least a little ashamed at her behavior. There were a lot of things that Oppesine should be, or do, or a way she should behave. It just wasn’t happening now.

Given the company she’d kept, Oppesine knew the mechanics of being with someone, even if she never had before. She’d never really thought about what it’d be like for her either, because up until now it hadn’t been something she’d seriously considered. All the men she’d seen hanging around had been dull, unattractive, or dirty. Or any combination of those.

This was happening so quickly she didn’t even have time to process that it was until he’d pulled away and wasn’t under her dress anymore. Oppesine was going to protest that particular move. She liked him down there. Couldn’t he stay, and keep doing... Whatever she’d wanted to say was quickly lost when he consumed her in a kiss. How wicked. How dirty of him to share the taste of her on his mouth.

Then she was picked up, and as before, she was so distracted by his mouth and his hands that she didn’t process anything else until it was happening. That her panties were hanging off one foot and he was suddenly there, and in her.

Oppesine whimpered against his mouth. It hurt. She knew it would. It stung with a tight pressure and her legs clenched around him reflexively. There was no chance to reconsider, because he was just... doing whatever he wanted.

And she loved it..

Offline Saleizo

• View Profile
  • turns old
  • first-holder.png
  • Slade & Byrd
  • Lyndi
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2018, 07:04:35 AM »
Saleizo was so enthralled in feeling her that he didn’t hear her whimper. Or perhaps he had and chose to ignore it. She wasn’t actively fighting against him or trying to be free, so he could have taken the whimper as anything. It certainly wasn’t a noise to stop him from his actions. Not now, when they were finally in the thick of it.

His hips thrust forward, smacking her backside against the wall with the force of him. His hands and arms did their best to support her, and fortunately her legs had tightened around him for a bit more steadiness. It would be hard for her after this not to still feel him, to feel the rocking motion of her butt slapping the cold stone behind her each time he sheathed himself inside her.

He moved in a steady rhythm now, his arms and legs quaking both from exertion and pleasure. Sal lowered his mouth to the crook of her neck. He was focused on his task, but his mouth reflexively attached itself to her skin, sucking and every so many thrusts, biting as a way to restrict his pleasure from escaping his lips.

Offline Oppesine

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2018, 01:26:46 AM »
Of course she’d heard stories like this, but words hardly did such a thing justice. It had always been told with a degree of giggling and hushed words. Like it might be terrible and silly. Not... Well. Not this. Had that been the case, Oppesine might’ve been a little more excited with the prospect of being with someone.

Even so, getting to experience this rush, the exhilaration of being with someone so rough and unconcerned with her was wickedly delightful. She never wanted to be treated like something fragile or inexperienced, even if she certainly was the latter. He didn’t need to know that, and claim some manner of upper hand in any exchange. It might be incredibly petty, but it mattered to Oppesine. He wasn’t the sort she wanted to grant that sort of leverage to.

It might hurt, then, but she didn’t express that so much as she gripped his shoulders, dug her nails into his skin, and mewled softly between breaths. She at least had the presence of mind not to screech in the hall, even though her body very much wanted her to. It felt like he was going to break her in half, driving so deep into her, and creating a massive amount of pressure in her lower abdomen. There was a pleasure there, muted against the pain, but she still chased after in his thrusts. Invariably encouraging him between gasping breaths. Asking him for more, unaware she was even doing it.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 09:36:22 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM]

by Inki
[October 17, 2018, 03:50:19 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]

by Bee
[October 11, 2018, 09:01:55 PM]

[October 09, 2018, 01:42:20 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 01:46:15 PM]

by Kyya
[October 07, 2018, 01:29:07 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 10:30:37 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!