Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
6.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: News Getting Back on Schedule  (Read 456 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Getting Back on Schedule
« on: May 31, 2018, 09:17:23 AM »
Brushing Off the Dust

It seems that it's been a busy and hectic first half of 2018 for many of us. We're hoping now to slowly start getting back into the swing of things, and that includes getting our events rolling again! Normally we would simply post the next one, but since many of our members have also been occupied with RL matters, we wanted to be as conscientious about our next steps as possible. Thus, this poll.

For some context (without revealing the surprise), the next item on our agenda -- Flashover -- is a past event. That being said, it's a pretty big one that we think many of you may be interested in participating in. As a result, we wanted your input on when it should be posted.

The options are pretty self-explanatory. For the first, we will post the event in the next few days:  before the weekend is over. For the second, we'll simply resume our regular schedule next week; for the third, we'll be resuming two weeks from now. The last, of course, is in case anyone has a different suggestion. Either way, we're going to make a concerted effort to start posting regularly both in and outside of events, and we hope to see you around. :love: If you have other comments, questions, or concerns, please post them here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:21:21 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: Getting Back on Schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 09:25:47 AM »
I'm pretty much good with whatever ends up being the majority vote, so I started with 'other's. I think things are beginning to slow down for me so I am going to be around a bit more and, as the post says, endeavoring to post more. So for the good of the horde and all that.  :love:

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 01:56:35 PM »
I answered for the soonest but I'm good for whenever it just seemed the easiest way to let you know I'm free straight away. Work's slowed down again now the bank holidays are done with so it'll just be the usual summer holiday rush.

Offline RaynePOTM

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 02:35:47 PM »
Yaaasssss

Offline Kyya

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 02:37:01 PM »
I'm going to go with other as well so I can go with the majority. My schedule's hectic as fuck, so I'd rather go along with what everyone else wants. I'll make a concentrated effort to be present from here on.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 02:50:33 PM »
Yeh, spring movin' into summer has been a bit busy for a lot of people so we're makin' sure we're not puttin' any pressure on people if they're still busy. <3

Offline Inki

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »
I voted for other because I’m ready ASAP :3

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 04:08:46 PM »
Yeaaaah lump me into the real life has been great category. Last two weeks I've been kicking myself to try to get back in RP gear so I feel like June 7th is a good compromise for me to stop procrastinating but also lets me catch my breath. I look forward to it, regardless.

Offline Aster

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 07:26:56 PM »
I'll be starting a new job on the 5th (hi, I'm not dead! Mostly lurking, but not dead!) so the 7th or the 14th would be fine to get in at least one or two posts. :)

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 11:20:36 AM »
Yeaaaah lump me into the real life has been great category. Last two weeks I've been kicking myself to try to get back in RP gear so I feel like June 7th is a good compromise for me to stop procrastinating but also lets me catch my breath. I look forward to it, regardless.

I feel for ya. Whenever I feel like I might catch a break, something else pops up. I actually told the BF that I was gonna hard pass on going to Michigan cause I just.... needed / wanted to stay home. It was to visit his mom and all, but I feel like I JUST got back home from being away and I'm still trying to catch up from THAT. >_>

Life needs to calm the shit down.

Offline Lyndi

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 10:34:41 AM »
I chose other as well to go with majority. I'm traveling on business again this week, so no posting at least until next week, but I don't want to hold others back if they are ready to post and I can chime in with one of my characters after I'm home.  :love:

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 01:55:44 PM »
I think, based on these responses, we'll go ahead and put up the next event on June 7th. ^_^ That'll give me a few more days to get back into the swing of things in terms of posting, since I seem to be dragging my ass. I want to do a good job on the upcoming event, so hopefully waiting until then means I'll be able to deliver the best thing possible. <3

Beyond that, it's nice to see everyone trickling back in. I hope life settles down a bit for all of you!
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Kyya
[Today at 01:29:39 AM]

[Yesterday at 09:29:01 PM]

by Bee
[Yesterday at 06:45:51 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 11:42:05 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 01:13:49 PM]

[September 18, 2018, 05:23:25 AM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:44:39 PM]

[September 17, 2018, 03:38:10 AM]

by Kyya
[September 16, 2018, 11:27:49 PM]

[September 16, 2018, 09:56:21 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 09:37:04 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 01:16:13 PM]

[September 15, 2018, 11:35:15 AM]

[September 15, 2018, 10:42:06 AM]

by Wren
[September 15, 2018, 09:30:13 AM]

IC Recent

Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!