Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
4.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Flits here, as well as whers.  There are Candidate events and classes and Crafter plots. A little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Solark's Plotter  (Read 217 times)

Offline sucrechat

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• Female
Solark's Plotter
« on: June 19, 2018, 07:11:58 PM »
NAME
Solark

NAMEDAY // AGE

BIRTHPLACE
Fort Hold

DRAGON
None

RANK
Candidate

WEYRMATE
None

CHARACTERSUMMARY //
Young Solark is an ambitious young lad with a dream of becoming a dragon rider. Born to Larinark and Sonitham at Fort Hold, Solark had an unfortunately eventful childhood. After the untimely deaths of his parents and baby sister, his eldest sister Larina raised him and his siblings as best she could.
Solark is a troublemaker and a rascal. Despite this, he works hard at whatever he puts his mind to, and fervently hopes he can one day prove himself as a capable dragon rider. As charming as he is naive and foolhardy, Solark doesn't seem to have any trouble finding friends and making connections. He's sociable and friendly and rarely holds a grudge.

((A/N: Hey, I'm new. Please be gentle.))

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: Solark's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 09:25:20 PM »
I just wanted to show your plotter some love.  :love: Curious what sort of things you were lookin' for for your new boy. I don't have any candidates no more, but I do have former candidates / weyrlings and all manner of other characters flapping about. Lemme know what you want for your boy or the ideas you have percolating and I'll see what I can do to plot with you.  :excited:

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 07:34:32 PM »
Hey there! I figured I'd stop by and give your plotter some love as well. <3

If you're looking for some current Candidate interactions, I do have Rinokan, though I'm not sure how well the two of them would get along. All the more fun to figure out, I think? 8D

Alternatively, if you're looking for some rider connections, or even want to play out Solark's being Searched, I have two Search Riders -- Finnmaghaine and Seng. I'd also be happy to throw any of my other riders at him on a more informal basis if you'd prefer that too. I'm easy. ^_^ Just let me know if anything strikes your fancy.

I suppose it's also worth mentioning that I play the Candidate Master, O'sir. I'm planning on getting an open Candidate class up soon, but if you have a hankering for a one-on-one thread with them, I'm game for that as well.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline sucrechat

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• Female
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 04:53:58 PM »
I just wanted to show your plotter some love.  :love: Curious what sort of things you were lookin' for for your new boy. I don't have any candidates no more, but I do have former candidates / weyrlings and all manner of other characters flapping about. Lemme know what you want for your boy or the ideas you have percolating and I'll see what I can do to plot with you.  :excited:

Ah! Thank you for the offer, I'm most obliged!
I'd love to get him established in the Weyr, getting to know the other characters running about. I need to roleplay him to get a feel for his character and settle in to how I will be writing him. Similarly, he should start getting up to mischief. If you have any rascals or do-gooders among your lot, those would be pretty good starts to an interesting plot!

Hey there! I figured I'd stop by and give your plotter some love as well. <3

If you're looking for some current Candidate interactions, I do have Rinokan, though I'm not sure how well the two of them would get along. All the more fun to figure out, I think? 8D

Alternatively, if you're looking for some rider connections, or even want to play out Solark's being Searched, I have two Search Riders -- Finnmaghaine and Seng. I'd also be happy to throw any of my other riders at him on a more informal basis if you'd prefer that too. I'm easy. ^_^ Just let me know if anything strikes your fancy.

I suppose it's also worth mentioning that I play the Candidate Master, O'sir. I'm planning on getting an open Candidate class up soon, but if you have a hankering for a one-on-one thread with them, I'm game for that as well.

I think Rinokan and Solark would get along swimmingly. They both seem like two young lads full to bursting with energy, and that sort of combination could lead to all manner of mischief and hijinks to be sure. Solark has the energy to keep up with an older boy, and I think they could bond pretty well over both being candidates. Solark DOES need a friend, and I'd love Rinokan to be that friend!

Roleplaying a Search would really help my character development, so I'd love to plot something with that! And, when you get your Candidate classes up, that'll be perfect for more development with Solark and the other candidates!

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 05:22:54 PM »
Great! Do you have a preference for what kind of first thread you would like with Rinokan and Solark? :3 I don't mind starting it if you'd like me to. Candidate chore threads are a pretty easy way to toss them together initially, but we can do something else if you'd like. (And when the group Candidate thread does get put up, I'll tag everyone that currently plays a Candidate in it, so just keep an eye on your alerts for that. ^_^ )

do you have any feelings about which of my Search riders you'd prefer to have Searched him? I see no reason he couldn't be friends with either of them even after the fact, if you're into that -- the only real difference is that Finna is a bit more experienced and has been a Search rider longer than Seng.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 08:50:20 AM »
Hrrmmm. Well. I might have some suggestions?

Sevastjan is my harper. He gets around (in all manner of ways) BUT he's also pretty friendly. They could meet up whilest your candidate is assigned some cleaning chores in the Harper Hall and see if they could be friendly. Sevas tends to be a bit of a gossip. Well. Not a bit. He is.

I also have J'dan. He isn't terribly old, a bit of a dick, but he means well and he can have some fun. Depending on how long you might want them to have known eachother, they could have an interesting, if rough around the edges, friendship. :P

Offline sucrechat

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• Female
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
Great! Do you have a preference for what kind of first thread you would like with Rinokan and Solark? :3 I don't mind starting it if you'd like me to. Candidate chore threads are a pretty easy way to toss them together initially, but we can do something else if you'd like. (And when the group Candidate thread does get put up, I'll tag everyone that currently plays a Candidate in it, so just keep an eye on your alerts for that. ^_^ )

do you have any feelings about which of my Search riders you'd prefer to have Searched him? I see no reason he couldn't be friends with either of them even after the fact, if you're into that -- the only real difference is that Finna is a bit more experienced and has been a Search rider longer than Seng.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could start the thread! I need a bit more time before I'm comfortable with the formatting and whatnot.
Perhaps we should do the Search thread first, since it would give me a bit of perspective on his timeline and all that. I'd imagine he was searched recently, whenever the last clutch was? Or... something //// It would mean I could learn more of this world through Solark, since he'll be new to Weyr life and all that.
I don't have a preference on either Search rider. Whichever you think would work!

After, with Rino, them meeting through chores would be a fun start to their friendship. Perhaps Solark decides he'd like to play a prank and gets them in trouble, or something equally mischievous.

Hrrmmm. Well. I might have some suggestions?

Sevastjan is my harper. He gets around (in all manner of ways) BUT he's also pretty friendly. They could meet up whilest your candidate is assigned some cleaning chores in the Harper Hall and see if they could be friendly. Sevas tends to be a bit of a gossip. Well. Not a bit. He is.

I also have J'dan. He isn't terribly old, a bit of a dick, but he means well and he can have some fun. Depending on how long you might want them to have known eachother, they could have an interesting, if rough around the edges, friendship. :P

I'd love to get a chance to RP with a harper! Harpers are my favorite craftsmen (I loved Robinton so much), and I imagine it would make for an interesting RP! Does Sevastjan do teaching ballads? I'd imagine that would make for a good interaction with Solark, as I don't think he had much time to learn his ballads growing up, despite his sister's attempts to teach them.

Offline Drewliet

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
A belated hello! I have a drudge, Nieve, who is close in age to Solark and full of misdeeds. She's always willing to lead candidates astray.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »
Figured I'd link the Search thread again here just in case. <3 Something on the Wind [ 15.10.2590; 7:12 PM ]

Also, am I correct that you want to wait until we finish that one to start the one with him and Rinokan? If not that's fine, I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as you. 8D

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Today at 10:41:22 AM]

[Today at 10:30:06 AM]

[Yesterday at 10:01:32 PM]

[Yesterday at 08:36:16 PM]

by Kyya
[Yesterday at 08:06:28 PM]

by Kyya
[Yesterday at 07:39:39 PM]

[Yesterday at 09:38:28 AM]

by Inki
[July 17, 2018, 12:04:59 AM]

by Inki
[July 16, 2018, 08:50:05 PM]

[July 16, 2018, 06:10:48 AM]

[July 14, 2018, 02:49:35 AM]

by Kyya
[July 13, 2018, 12:07:39 AM]

by Kyya
[July 13, 2018, 12:02:20 AM]

[July 12, 2018, 03:22:36 PM]

[July 07, 2018, 03:36:04 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Kitaro Weyr Under the Wings | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!