Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Extra Voice Code Options  (Read 256 times)

Offline Southern Records

• Admin Account
  • Dispersing Knowledge
    • View Profile
Voice Code Options
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »
Choices for Voice Codes

We have a lot of dragons here, at SWW. Both being played, ready to be adopted, and in the creature bank. It becomes difficult to create a unique color voice code for a dragon when the site has been around for 4 years, so we chatted a bit and decided we were going to allow gradient voice codes for dragons. There are going to be a couple things to note, a couple things to keep in mind, and should you like to change one of your character's dragon's voice, then you'll simply need to request it here.

Guidelines:
* First and foremost, this is not a requirement. If you are happy with the two tones you have or too lazy to change any of them that is perfectly fine. Having a variety on the site will be lovely.
* Second, the staff has full discretion on whether or not a code will be approved due to readability. This is standard in the application anyway, but gradient text can be very subjective and, for this, it'll have to meet our standards.
* If you want to have your dragon's voice changed, please fill out the form below. You can test and preview your colors here. Be sure to use left to right OR you can use the code we have on the site:
We has our own gradient code!

Code: [Select]
[gradient=#FIRST COLOR,#SECOND COLOR][color=#TEXT COLOR]Maaaagiiiiiiic[/color][/gradient]

Voice Change
Character Dragon Belongs to : [{Name}]
Dragon Name : Name
This is a preview of what the voice will look like. :3

[b]Character Dragon Belongs to :[/b] [{Name}]
[b]Dragon Name :[/b] Name
[gradient=#FIRST COLOR,#SECOND COLOR][color=#TEXT COLOR]Maaaagiiiiiiic[/color][/gradient]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:55:54 PM by Southern Records »
This is the admin account for Southern Winds Weyr. All records, notes, and items of import come from here.

If you have questions, shoot us a PM @ Southern Records!

SWW Staff
SanctifiedSavage || SirAlahn || Weyrhandler

Offline Kyya

Re: Voice Code Options
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 11:35:44 PM »
Character Dragon Belongs to : M'lan
Dragon Name : Corvath
BG left : #3E455A;
BG right : #04080E ;
Text : #E0E0E0 ;

And that's it right now. I'm too lazy to do anyone else. Corvath just needed a bit of pizzaz

Added : SirAlahn
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:45:07 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 05:50:02 AM »
I'm gonna test this out with Heppath I think. The rest don't need it, but her colours are veeeeery similar to the standard redd code ones as they are, she could do with something to make her stand out a little more. I may yet decide I don't like it but there's no harm in trying it, right?

Character Dragon Belongs to : D'vik
Dragon Name : Heppath
BG left : #880001 ;
BG right : #4c0805 ;
Text : #fd2017 ;

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:42:38 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:09:43 AM »
You should be able to test your colors here to see if you're going to like how they look. <3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 10:36:22 PM »
I did test it, and I think it looks good on there, but not sure about how I'll feel about it in posts everywhere haha.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »
Ah, just a misunderstanding then. In any case, her voice has been updated. ^_^
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Kyya

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 06:48:53 PM »
Character Dragon Belongs to : Nalata
Dragon Name : Minath
BG left : #FFC000 ;
BG right : #9D7C19 ;
Text : #F5F97F ;

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:57:05 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »
This is a cool thing. Though I've gotten used to my current lot so I'm going to test this on my new weyrling as a little bit more contrast will help me read it better.  :love:

Character Dragon Belongs to : D'via
Dragon Name : Anedaith
BG left : #990000 ;
BG right : #BD3436 ;
Text : #FF8787;

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:53:20 AM by SirAlahn »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »
Through grit and spit and spit and grit and stick-to-it-ness, we now can just... test gradient codes on the site. Alahn did magic.

Maaaagiiiiiiic

Anyways, here's the code. 8D

I'll be adding and updating the first post in this thread too.  :love:

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 04:39:16 PM]

[Yesterday at 03:41:57 PM]

[November 15, 2018, 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | The Gates - Demons vs Hunters Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!