Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Nym's Plotter  (Read 241 times)

Offline Nymphali

Nym's Plotter
« on: September 13, 2018, 01:35:25 PM »
Wanna Play?!

A wild Nym appeared...
Nice to meet you. If you're here to plot or find someone to toss a character at, then I'm always open! Unless life is getting seriously hectic, I will never say no to a new thread or an idea. I love playing a wide variety of themes and don't mind exploring them to whatever end. Triggers don't usually bother me and I enjoy playing out mature scenes too if my writing partner is up for it. That said, if you want or need to fade to black for any reason, please let me know. I do not mind! I enjoy finding various ships for my characters as well, from romantic and friendly to rivals and familial.

As a note...
The only type of plot that tends to wear on me after a while is when a character is continuously antagonistic toward mine, or mine toward another. That's not to say that I hate conflict or want to only plot with characters who will like my own, some of my favorite plots have been where two characters slowly come to understand one another over time. However, I have noticed that frequently returning to a negative relationship, without the possibility for resolution, has made me uncomfortable in the past. So, still hit me up for ideas, but know that I may need breaks in between doing threads with the characters involved.

Catching a Nym...
If I haven't posted back to you in a while please let me know. Currently I am between graduating from my Undergrad and starting a Grad program, and am expecting my first child in the new year, but I am pretty available for the time being since I stay at home. Occasionally I may need to post an LOA for life things, but I usually post very quickly and multiple times a week. If you're interested in doing a rapid fire style thread because you're free for a day or two and have the time or desire, I'm usually up for that too!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:12:14 PM by Nymphali »

Offline Nymphali

Re: Nym's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 01:38:51 PM »
Reserved

Offline Nymphali

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 01:49:10 PM »

Soliana | 18 {10.06.2573} | Candidate
bring me the night, set out the stars
'cause when I'm dreaming we don't seem so far
About Soliana...
Raised in a rather traditionally minded family of holders, Soliana's spent a good portion of her life hearing about the "hubris of riders" and how the Weyrs were to blame for Pern's catastrophe. In comparison to her family's ideals, however, Soliana was never quite so sure. She's a watchful sort that loves nothing more than to patiently wait and try to understand how people interact with one another, as well as what motivates them to perceive the world in the way that they do. As a rule, the girl's also rather accepting and tolerant of differences, even when they might make her uncomfortable as she wars internally with how she was raised and what she wants to believe.

Current Plots...
When her family started to heavily imply that they were pursuing an engagement on her behalf, Soliana finally took her life into her own hands and started to seek out blueriders until she found one on Search and was able to know whether or not she could have a future as a candidate. She was accepted into candidacy shortly after, though she's trying to wrap her head around the changes it will bring to her life.

Looking for...
I'm open to a lot! Currently, she would be trying to adjust to candidacy and the mindset that the Weyr holds, which means lots interacting with weyrfolk. Soliana will always be happy to be around Crafters and Holders though too, especially Harpers since she has a vast love of music and history.

** She will need to find someone to help her get accustomed to the Weyr's views on sexuality as well. She can be a bit of a romantic, but also knows that the Weyr does things differently and is pragmatic enough to understand the theory behind their choices even if she's not quite ready to jump in straight away. A good friend or mentor-type of figure will probably be easier for her to adjust to in this way than a random stranger.

Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:16:12 PM by Nymphali »

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 11:01:55 PM »
Figred I'd stop in here for all the plotting goodness rather than clutter up the Candidate Mentors thread more. :3

Anyhow, I'd love for Finna to be the one that Searched her, especially since then we will have that opportunity to see how they get along in the future. Did you have any particular head canons for how/when you want the Search to specifically go down? I'm pretty open to whatever, so if you have some specific wants there, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Or, if you prefer, I can just toss up a starter and edit anything that needs it.
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Nymphali

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:07:56 AM »
@SirAlahn

From what I gather from the site info, I think she'd have been living in the Mining Hall with her family since her father was a Peacekeeper. So, she probably made as many excuses as possible over the past couple of months to be around the weyrfolk and try to run into a bluerider, or to find one when they were searching at the Hall. She wouldn't have been brave enough to bring it up the first time or two she ran into a bluerider either probably, but would keep trying regardless until something worked out. Other than that, I don't have anything specific in mind.

Online SirAlahn

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
Hmm hmm hmm. I think I can work with that! It'll probably be best if it's during one of the times she's at the Weyr, as Finna isn't in Prairie Wing and thus doesn't make frequent visits to the Mine Hall. Around lunchtime is probably the easiest place to toss them together. Perhaps Soliana is in the Bowl while Finna is checking her dragon's straps before afternoon duties? If that sounds fine to you, I can go ahead and pop up a thread. :3 I'll probably stick it midway through Month 5, since that would match your timeline for her not having been a Candidate long enough to Stand for Kalestath's Hatching. ^_^
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Nymphali

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 05:23:25 AM »
@SirAlahn

That works for me!

Tags:

OOC Recent

[Yesterday at 04:39:16 PM]

[Yesterday at 03:41:57 PM]

[November 15, 2018, 11:20:55 PM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | The Gates - Demons vs Hunters Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!