Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Plotter Bee's Plotter  (Read 257 times)

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
Bee's Plotter
« on: September 19, 2018, 06:17:32 PM »
Oh yesssssssss. After clawing my way to completing a character and SUPER MISSING THE MAIN THRUST OF NOT ONE BUT TWO WEYRLING GROUP FESTIVALS (go me! *flex*), I would love to get my RP action on.

IN GENERAL: In the immortal words of Ice Cube, I am down for whatever.

Since none of my other character ideas have seen the light of day yet, today we are serving up a piping hot bowl of

KIKI!

Here's the main score: Kiki is a very enthusiastic nature-lover/bruiser who is ready to get up to some Shenanigans, help people in need, and test her skills. She's good-hearted and likes just about everyone, but can be a little weird and a little much.

I would love to RP with my fellow weyrlings, both past threads as candidates and current stuff! I have noticed that Kiki and R'ghal are to be roomies so @Lyndi perhaps in the near future? :'D That said, any plausible thread would be great, with anyone!

I'm FAR too excited and EXPRESSLY too lazy to code a plotter profile right this hot second, but rest assured that Kiki and Aellath are looking for friends and fight-friends and hot girls to get crushes on and not do anything about because weyrlingship makes her a contractual Useless Lesbian.
what is the holiness of empire? it is to know collapse. everything can collapse. houses, bodies and enemies collapse when their rhythm becomes deranged.

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
THE IDIOTS
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 06:29:46 PM »
Here are my terrible children.

Ki'ki, 14, Red Weyrling
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Small, excitable lesbian loves dirt, hates quiet. Do you understand the true power of friendship? You will. You will not be spared. Ki'ki is mostly here to have fun, though I'd like to challenge her with more serious stuff later. In particular I'd like to have her develop a spirited rivalry with someone she can try to win over to the side of Light and Friendship or whatever.
Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW

Naeharie, 15, Bronze Weyrling
Quickly lost, remembered slowly

Naeharie is more or less a quiet mess, but that doesn't mean he can't make...."friends"! At this point he kind of exists to be made uncomfortable, but he's trying. Would make a great silent therapist or buddy in completing chores. He's not sure why anyone is talking to him at any given point, but needs must for forming those weyrling bonds! Threads containing Xaebyl may contain extra excitement. Could also do with another quiet companion to peaceably ignore.
Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 07:27:58 PM by Bee »
what is the holiness of empire? it is to know collapse. everything can collapse. houses, bodies and enemies collapse when their rhythm becomes deranged.

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
Re: Bee's Plotter
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:30:45 PM »
[probably this one too just to be safe the world is very big and scary]

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:04:01 AM »
It's late and I promise to return with more ideas then me just going "yes, let's plot" because that's all I have right now. XD But all my characters are up for whatever you think might be interesting. After a day or so, I'll come back with something more constructive  :love:

I just wanted to express my own excitement at you.

Online Inki

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:25:53 AM »
*puts my disaster lesbian Na'va here*

She just impressed as well :3

Offline Kyya

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:29:39 AM »
*Offers Wa'by up to add to the confusion*

Also Tayvelle if you want some past (and possibly future) lovers, friends and/or fight friends :D

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »
I offer up my own new red Weyrling D'vik! I'm totally up for overly-energetic weyrling shennannigans, they can bond over hating boredom  :happy:

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »
Thank you everyone for joining me!!!  :love: (I meant to respond sooner, but today was Do Chores Like A Functional Adult Day, so here we are.)

@SanctifiedSavage your excitement nourishes me! I would love to play with you at some point. I will rifle through your characters, too, and see if anyone jumps out at Kiki.

@Inki, I adore your disaster lesbian. I think she and Kiki would be good at rumbling together, or spurring each other on during initial training? Or maybe just some cute stuff with their new babies since I think it's hilarious that this is such a red batch of weyrlings. I also think for whatever overlap their candidacies had, Kiki probably would have admired her and tried to be her friend/bask in her power, for whatever back-dated stuff you might be interested in.

@Kyya Oh man, Tayvelle sounds exactly like someone Kiki would crush on (hardass with a soft center, very good). Kiki had a gf for the very tail end of her candidacy, but if Tayvelle would like to make a new friend with a precocious fancy for her, I'd love that, either back in the candidacy or even now. I can definitely see Kiki going out of her way to try to make Tayvelle happy. On the Wa'by front, I would love time with a Weyrlingmaster! I think it would be funny for him to make a bet with a very determined Kiki and watch the whole thing spiral out of control.

@Spiffy I think he and Kiki would be hilarious in training together, or clamoring after their dragons, OR using their absolutely intolerable free time to invent a grand mystery to solve/have an adventure.

Offline daemillia

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 11:12:05 AM »
*offers Zarenaak up as sacrifice* Let's do this, babe.

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 02:28:30 PM »
I've got D'via in this clutch. She also impressed a red and is D'vik's twin. She's shy and easily led astray so be gentle go nuts.

I've also got the assistant weyrlingmaster for this clutch so if you want any training threads at any point, I'll happily throw J'ken at you.

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 05:09:44 PM »
@Jarakrisafis D'via is the cutest person on earth Pern and I would love to play more with her. Would she like to be lead into...an adventure??? Once I get a slight better handle on the flow of Weyrling training I would love a thread with J'ken too.

Did anyone else originally posting in here want a thread?  :happy: I can set stuff up. No pressure, just trying to smear Ki'ki all over the place to get the best feel for playing her :3

Also, @Daemillia .....you know what's up. We'll catch Zarenaak soon....

Also, bumping a little for NAEHARIE! My brand new baby.

Offline Jarakrisafis

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 05:33:11 PM »
D'via would not like to be lead into an adventure, but Jarak would greatly LOVE it if you dragged D'via into an adventure! :excited:

Online Inki

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »
I'm a bit slow at the moment, but if you throw something at me with Ki'ki and Na'va I'll definitely reply eventually  :love:
Up to you whether you want to do candidacy stuff or something in their first few weeks of Weyrlinghood is coooool and fine with me :3

Offline Kyya

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM »
Same as Inki for anything Wa'by related. I'll have a good think on the how but he's a curiosity in and of h okimself so I'm sure it'd be alright for Ki'ki to hit him up just because she can. Much fun could result!

I realised I forgot about Tayvelle but she's pretty open to anything! It'd just depend on if you wanna do pre or post impression. Don't scare the woolbeast if it's post >.>
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:28:36 PM by Kyya »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
It only took me forever, but I think I have an idea. It'll probably work best for when she was a candidate, but you'd wanted to throw her at someone who might not be the friendliest or the like. Vassatiere is certainly that girl, for me. She's very reserved and doesn't exactly know what friend is, but it'd be neat to see how they might interact while they're both candidates. ;3

Offline Spiffy

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 09:41:23 PM »
@Bee @Jarakrisafis Just wanna say, if Ki'ki is dragging D'via into adventures, D'vik will probably be all over it too xD Partly because he just wants in, partly because he fully supports someone befriending his sister, but also because he wants to keep a watchful eye on her and may not necessarily approve of her being dragged into things wholly unwillingly... it'll be interesting to see I think!

Also if you want someone to babble incessantly at Naeharie, D'vik will happily do that and attempt to drag him into the fun times too.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 09:43:55 PM by Spiffy »

Offline Bee

• incorrect
    • View Profile
  • WeyrlingKi'ki
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 09:01:55 PM »
SOUNDS GLORIOUS, EVERYONE! I will do my level best to get a couple threads up tomorrow, and tag everyone appropriately. >:3

Tags:

OOC Recent

by Inki
[Yesterday at 03:50:19 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]

by Bee
[October 11, 2018, 09:01:55 PM]

[October 11, 2018, 04:01:26 PM]

[October 09, 2018, 01:42:20 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 01:46:15 PM]

by Kyya
[October 07, 2018, 01:29:07 PM]

[October 07, 2018, 10:30:37 AM]

[October 06, 2018, 03:58:09 PM]

by Kyya
[October 06, 2018, 02:13:10 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!