Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
8.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!
 photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Tinker's Plotter  (Read 667 times)

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Tinker's Plotter
« on: April 03, 2019, 03:17:32 PM »
About Me
I’m Tinker, and I’m excited to thread with you all! I have ZERO LIMITS when it comes to roleplay and won’t shy away from anything, but please make sure to share any concerns with me! I’d hate to make anyone uncomfortable! Right now I have only one character, my lovely Jungle Greenie, and I am open to anything for her! She does have an adoptable weyrmate who she commits to outside of Flights, but is fully open for friends, enemies, work-related threads, Flights, anything one can think of!

Please see my Tracker/WIP if you're curious about character availability for a given day!

Wanted Ads:
Eldessen - Weyrmate for a Jungle Greenie! <3

Eldessen - Traditional Brothers for a Traditional Green

Dragonriders

Jungle Wingrider Eldessen of Mialeyth
"Honor Those the Dragons Heed"

About the Character:
A dutiful, traditional Jungle greenrider. Eldessen takes her job as seriously as death, but once the leathers come off, she is very warm and social, especially with her wingmates, all of whom she adores. She was born in Harper Hall at Fort Hold and was apprenticed to the craft just like her parents. Had she not been Searched and Impressed, she would have specialized in composition. Even though her dreams of being a journeywoman harper were pleasantly dashed, she often sings and writes songs for lost loved ones and heroes. Songs and traditions are the best ways to keep people from forgetting the past, and Essie likes to keep them alive. She stubbornly sticks to her beliefs, to the point of severing relationships over them, and has a fierce distrust of mutation dragons. While she is exclusively committed to her weyrmate, also in Jungle Wing, she is a vain tease and enjoys jealousy games.

Mialeyth is a mercurial and obedient green who prefers to have her decisions made for her. Making choices herself is seriously anxiety-inducing (no wonder she's a force catch!) and she tends to ignore those issues until someone else takes over. She hates red dragons, finding them annoying, but is weak for any smooth-talking bronze, brown, blue...maybe even black if he caters to her vanity enough.

Wanted:
Romance - While a happy bisexual during her green's open Flights, Eldessen is a lesbian when she is herself, and she is fully committed to her weyrmate, who is adoptable.

Family - Three brothers survived the Pass with Essie, the eldest of which is all but dead to her as a traditional holder.

Friends - Eldessen adores her Jungle wingmates and enjoys idle conversation with anyone who isn't a disrespectful holder or mutation rider.

Enemies - Mutation riders. If a black were to ever fly her Mialeyth, Essie would surely die of disgust and shame. Reds annoy her dragon and herself. They should all just go away. Ungrateful holders (including her once-beloved eldest brother) are absolutely despised as well, with no secret about it. Her vanity, teasing games, and tendency to be accidentally or purposefully rude can also make her enemies.

Connections:
Weyrmate | Beloved, committed weyrmate and wingmate.
A'yara | A fond friend, playful competition, and wingmate.
Iralye | A friend from pregnancy times and wingmate.
J'dan | Her pretty pretty Bronzer pal and wingmate.
Nikota | Friend, friendly rival, and wingmate.
X'hos | Adorable shy wingmate who she must protect. >:(
L'ale | Trusted and respected wingsecond.
L'nal | Trusted and respected wingsecond.
K'eeda | Annoying Beach rider that Essie wants to fight.
Meyelthra | X'hos' annoying, possessive user of a weyrmate.
Coded by SanctifiedSavage for SWW
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:18:19 PM by Tinker »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

• Bringer of Drama!
  • Ship Master of Ships
    • View Profile

• she / her / hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
Re: Tinker's Plotter
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 08:41:24 PM »

SO! If you need someone to hate her, I got your woman right here. Meyelthra is quite possessive and a bit stabby over her boi X'hos. Holder bred, secret wher fighter, she doesn't get all this touchy feely, let's everyone love everyone else sorta thing in the weyr. Some Jungle Wingriders are likely not to understand X'hos' attraction to this crazy demon either, but let the hate blossom!

Next up, we have A'yara. She's a jungle green that I think could stir up some friendly competition. You know those friends that are always trying to one up one another, but they wouldn't be any real animosity since Essie has a weyrmate. It might be something that A'yara gets to tease her over, if anything else. "Why commit to one when we've a whole wing of fun?"

Then I have K'eeda why do I have so many abrasive characters? who frequently rubs jungle riders the wrong way and is happy to tell them how they're wrong.

Then, of course, my Jungle Wing bois. L'ale participates in any of Jungle greenie flights if they're open and there's no conflict of interest. Which means they've likely tumbled around a bit, before, should you like. That won't earn her any brownie points, mind, but interactions with him are always fun. Drills, hunts, scuffles with other wings. Hunters! Bring it!

J'dan is my traditional bronzer boy. He'd likely participate in her flights as well and bring on the flirting. He loves attention, he's a great dancer, and he'll happily exchange sweet, meaningless words with your greenie. <3

\o/ Beyond that, all of my characters are generally up for play. So if someone catches you're eye and you go "ooo", then let me know and we'll figure something out.  :love:

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 01:39:26 AM »
Can I be a terrible person and say yes to EVERYTHING? Lol!

Meyelthra: Ohhhh boy oh boy. I have it in my head that Essie feels a bit protective of X’hos. I don’t kmow why. But she says she does. She DEFINITELY doesn’t get this attraction to the “crazy holder” at all. They clearly must be enemies! I’m sure Meyelthra hates how touchy she is with her boy. Shall we see how long it takes for them to be at each other’s throats? (Also I don’t have a firm grasp on Meyelthra/X’hos but would it be a stretch for Essie to assume she is using him for that rider privilege?) :excited:

A'yara: I need this yesterday. I would LOVE for Essie to have this sort of friendship with another greenie! She probably thrives off of the attention and competition. And she’s not above helping a sister land a good catch, not that A’yara needs any help there! The teasing would be so fun too! “Oh don’t you worry, I still enjoy our wing of fun, darling.” With a playful wink for her weyrmate of course. Yes I would love this!

K'eeda: Oh gosh. I also need this. I think any run in between these two would get heated FAST. I’m not sure how Jungle’s leadership views riders fighting, but if it wouldn’t shame the wing, Essie would need all the restraint in the world to keep from throwing hands!

L'ale: Essie has so much respect for the twins (and loving women doesn’t mean she can’t appreciate their beauty)! She would definitely not be adverse to Illoth winning some of Mialeyth’s Flights. And no need to fear wanting brownie points for Flights! Essie wants to earn any merit through doing her duty darned well! She’ll have his back through anything (bringgg on the hunters and wing scuffles)! “Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

J'dan: J’dan is another bronzer who most certainly should have won some Flights! I could see them having an amazing flirty friendship if he’d like! She might even try to get a dance out of him when situations arise, if her weyrmate can let her go for a few minutes! If he’d be game to be a willing participant in her teasing games, she’ll call on him anytime! I am a bit of a sucker for greenie-bronzer friendships...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:21:08 AM by Tinker »

Offline Inki

• Swamp Witch
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 05:24:59 AM »
I'm throwing in here that when I get back in a few weeks imma love to hit you up for something with Iralye and Eldessen if you'd be interested  :love:

Iralye is my grumpy Jungle greenie who pretty much only has a chance of getting along with fellow junglers.

Offline SirAlahn

• RumDad
  • Beach Goblin
    • View Profile
    • Sefall

• he/him/his
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 10:14:57 AM »
8D I know we talked about it a bit in the cbox already, but I figured I'd post here too to make it all official and the like.

X'hos: It's absolutely adorable to me to think that Essie would be somewhat protective of X'hos. :3 Especially since he'd probably be pretty oblivious to it. It'll be sweet for him to have a friend that's concerned for him, especially since it means I'll get to play him being all moony eyed over Meyelthra, since he's convinced she can do no wrong. *muses* They've been together a minute, but we could always backdate a thread if you want, from when he first sort of latched onto Meyel? Could be an easy setup for Essie to go, "Oi, what are you doing with that Holder?" And an awkward current day thread where they're glaring at each other over him definitely needs to happen. He'll just be D:

Nikota: I think a friendly rivalry would work great for them! If they've sorta been friends since before Essie ended up with her weyrmate, that could be prime real estate for some conversations too. Nikota would just be confused, and probably ask her up front what she sees in the other woman, since she's personally not the sort to commit to one individual.

I also play L'nal, so if you want a thread with both of the twins, I'm down. :3
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

• Bringer of Drama!
  • Ship Master of Ships
    • View Profile

• she / her / hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 09:30:13 PM »
Can I be a terrible person and say yes to EVERYTHING? Lol!

Meyelthra: Ohhhh boy oh boy. I have it in my head that Essie feels a bit protective of X’hos. I don’t kmow why. But she says she does. She DEFINITELY doesn’t get this attraction to the “crazy holder” at all. They clearly must be enemies! I’m sure Meyelthra hates how touchy she is with her boy. Shall we see how long it takes for them to be at each other’s throats? (Also I don’t have a firm grasp on Meyelthra/X’hos but would it be a stretch for Essie to assume she is using him for that rider privilege?) :excited:

A'yara: I need this yesterday. I would LOVE for Essie to have this sort of friendship with another greenie! She probably thrives off of the attention and competition. And she’s not above helping a sister land a good catch, not that A’yara needs any help there! The teasing would be so fun too! “Oh don’t you worry, I still enjoy our wing of fun, darling.” With a playful wink for her weyrmate of course. Yes I would love this!

K'eeda: Oh gosh. I also need this. I think any run in between these two would get heated FAST. I’m not sure how Jungle’s leadership views riders fighting, but if it wouldn’t shame the wing, Essie would need all the restraint in the world to keep from throwing hands!

L'ale: Essie has so much respect for the twins (and loving women doesn’t mean she can’t appreciate their beauty)! She would definitely not be adverse to Illoth winning some of Mialeyth’s Flights. And no need to fear wanting brownie points for Flights! Essie wants to earn any merit through doing her duty darned well! She’ll have his back through anything (bringgg on the hunters and wing scuffles)! “Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

J'dan: J’dan is another bronzer who most certainly should have won some Flights! I could see them having an amazing flirty friendship if he’d like! She might even try to get a dance out of him when situations arise, if her weyrmate can let her go for a few minutes! If he’d be game to be a willing participant in her teasing games, she’ll call on him anytime! I am a bit of a sucker for greenie-bronzer friendships...

I am on board with a ' yes to everything'!

In regards to Meyel, it's totally legit that Essie might think Meyel is using him for rider privileges. (( And to be honest, at first she was XD )) Free room, board, food? And she doesn't have to work to have it? Heeeelll yeah. But she is really possessive and she won't like seeing others on her X'hos, no matter how platonic. >:3 This gonna be fun.

And A'yara has needed a good wingmate buddy! She's been shackin' up with Beach Wingleader M'rek and Wingmate Y'tol and she NEEDS someone she can gush to. Two bronzers, one bed? HELLO!! And friendly competition never hurt anyone.

Oooo K'eeda kicks up fast and it's great. They're not supposed to fight amongst themselves, because of the tensions between the riders and holders - so solidarity! - but K'eeda is just like "let's meet in a back tunnel >:C"

I think having some wing interactions with Essie and L'ale would be a lot of fun. Getting some fights with hunters, wherry hunting, all that. L'ale's a good guy - especially to wingmates - and it's fun to play him as such.

8D J'dan is all about the attention. Flirty friendships are the best, even if they don't always end up in bed. He's just "you can help me land a bedmate then" *wink wink* Not that he needs the help, but he'd turn it into a game. "Which one tonight? Who's the prettiest?" Jungle Wingmates are the best.

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 05:18:24 AM »
@Inki

Iralye: I need! Reading through Iralye’s history and it looks like they Impressed AND got pregnant the same Turns! They were in different weyrling classes but perhaps there was some interaction in the barracks, and then being placed in Jungle at Southern Winds! If their pregnancies overlapped, Essie would have taken soooo much comfort in having someone to share the “suffering” (aka the boredom of not being out hunting). Iralye’s humor probably perked her up on those days when she felt like a sick bloated Deep One! Maybe their boys are friends too? Creche visits together!

@SirAlahn

X'hos: A backdated thread with Essie fighting the urge to epically facepalm over moony-eyed X’hos would be hilarious! Or a present time one if you’d prefer! I am okay with either! And yes I am officially in love with the idea of her looking out for him while he’s oblivious! Let her love you! I am also very much down for a thread of them with Meyelthra and all the dagger eyes that come with it!

Nikota: Oh don’t get her started on her weyrmate, Nikota. She’s got a harper’s tongue and will gush your ear off. Along with some Cosmo-level greenie gossip about her woman’s...assets. Lol she will happily ask about whichever piece of big man-meat Nikota’s most recently bedded too! With a playful “I just din’g know what you see in him!” And if they don’t get into a spat with some holders I will be sorely disappointed!

L'nal: Yes please! Give me both the twins! Just let me know how wingmates should interact in Jungle! I’d hate to accidentally write a faux pas because I’m ignorant! Respectful is a given, of course! She wouldn’t dream of stepping out of line!

@SanctifiedSavage

Meyelthra: I am so so excited! Someone hold Essie back. Or gag her...no she’d like that...

A'yara: A’yara best give Essie all the juicy details! Essie is going to be all “dayummm girl how do they fit?!” Giggling gossipers.

K'eeda: Lol! Back tunnel brawling? Don’t you tempt her K’eeda! Poor Mia is going to have a heart attack...unless she’s in a MOOD. Then Essie might come to drills all bruised and hope they buy the “weyrmate and I really went at it” excuse.  :fear:

L'ale: Essie would love to encounter some hunters with her wingsecond(s)! What a way to prove herself! Though she will be so worried until they meet up and she can physically see that they are in one piece. Don’t die on her too boys!

J'dan: This is such a go! Essie has her wingeoman hat on! She has his type down pat and aims to please! “Oh you are lucky I’m a taken woman, else I would be taking her home, gorgeous.” She will flatter him too much because he is such a pretty man. They are going to be a riot!

@EVERONE

Let me know what you would like me to start!  :love:

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 02:29:13 AM by Tinker »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

• Bringer of Drama!
  • Ship Master of Ships
    • View Profile

• she / her / hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 06:58:39 PM »
Feel free to start anything with me, should you like, otherwise I'll get around to it in the next couple of days. I'm feelin' a little under the weather. That doesn't stop me, just slows me down.  :happy: So always feel free to tag me!

Offline SirAlahn

• RumDad
  • Beach Goblin
    • View Profile
    • Sefall

• he/him/his
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 07:07:41 PM »
Along the same lines, feel free to start any with me if your inspiration carries you there! (Which sounds like such a cop-out after Sanctified already said so, I know. :para: ) Beyond that, I'll try to knock some out in the next few days - it might just be slow going with work and school. So whoever gets to it first, I suppose? ^^;
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 08:11:59 PM »
I’ll start a few threads today I think! Thank you guys for helping me get started! :excited:

Offline SanctifiedSavage

• Bringer of Drama!
  • Ship Master of Ships
    • View Profile

• she / her / hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 01:14:26 PM »

Offline SanctifiedSavage

• Bringer of Drama!
  • Ship Master of Ships
    • View Profile

• she / her / hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 11:57:43 PM »
This is for Essie, X'hos, and Meyel. So they can all make faces at one another. 8D

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 02:31:37 AM »
*maniacally rubs hands together*

RL happened this weekend but I am determined to write!

If I can ignore my desire to make R’mor and a very unhappy wherhandler

Offline SirAlahn

• RumDad
  • Beach Goblin
    • View Profile
    • Sefall

• he/him/his
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »
Soooo I was thinking about how to start a thread with Nikota and Essie, and I was going to do one based off of this fun past event where some riders got into a fight with some Holders. :bird: But I didn't want to assume anything about how you wanted Essie involved in the "riot" or not. If you want her to have thrown some hands with a lot of the rest of Jungle Wing, I was thinking maybe them commiserating/bitching while waiting for their lashes to be seen to at the Healer Hall. Or if you would prefer Essie to not have been involved, she could be getting the gossip from Nikota after the fact. :3 Just let me know which you prefer, and I'll get something set up! Or tell me if I'm way off base and you'd like something else. :love:

Offline Tinker

• Just arrived
    • View Profile

• She/Her/Hers
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »
Oh my gosh this would be so fun! I am more than happy to have Essie lashed! She would have thrown some nice ladylike punches for sure. Broken a few noses. The bitching would be through the roof after that!

I can get something started, or if you would rather, I will wait for you!

Offline SirAlahn

• RumDad
  • Beach Goblin
    • View Profile
    • Sefall

• he/him/his
  • Thread Tracker
  • Plotter
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 12:17:43 PM »
If you're feeling industrious today, go for it. :3 Otherwise I'll see about getting a thread tossed up this evening after work.

Tags:

OOC Recent

[June 08, 2019, 04:55:13 PM]

[June 02, 2019, 06:50:51 PM]

[May 21, 2019, 03:08:17 PM]

[May 21, 2019, 01:33:00 PM]

by Inki
[May 15, 2019, 11:59:05 PM]

[April 20, 2019, 12:17:43 PM]

[April 20, 2019, 11:24:26 AM]

[April 20, 2019, 08:49:49 AM]

[April 16, 2019, 12:33:48 PM]

[April 16, 2019, 12:32:54 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:49:27 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:47:24 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:44:45 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:42:06 PM]

[April 05, 2019, 07:41:02 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Rainbow Mists Weyr
Canyon River Weyr
|
Fortune Favors the Brave
Destiny of Pern
|
World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP
OSH
Innovo Weyr
Under the Wings
Pern Unbound
|
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
In Rukbats Shadow
|
World of Oarth
Felth's Heart
THE DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!