Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News:

Required Reading
links to read before you join

Ic Info
Character information, Applications, and Adoptables

Bestiarum
The notable fauna of SWW

OOC Extras
Fun things around the forum to wittle at time between posts or links to OOC info

A comprehensive list of links to all our info

Guest Info Plot & Events

Current Month
7.2591 A.R.
9th Interval

Southern Winds has plotted events roughly every OOC week. This means our story is ever evolving and Southern Winds is changing. Events for the current month are listed here, once you've registered for an account.

Our roleplay time is pretty fluid. We allow you to play anything that may have happened in the past, but not in the future, as events that may affect the entire weyr may ruin futuristic plots.

We list Flights, Clutches, and Hatchings for both Dragons and Whers here, though not for firelizards.  There are Candidate events, Weyrling classes, Holder plots, and Crafthall developments -- a little bit of something for everyone.

See previous events here!

Feel free to say hello, guesties! Registered members can request a colored name here.

Remember,
this holds no IC consequence and is only for fun.

photo voteforus_zps4dda9678.png
Click on the following to place your vote for us. Daily clicks would be fantastic!

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

http://southernwindsweyr.net/Images/news icon copy.png We are a mature, 9th Interval AU Pern. We've destroyed almost the entire planet in a catastrophic event. While we feature 2 new mutations, we stick pretty close to canon. We've Ranks, roles, and positions for just about anyone who wants to get involved, with a relaxed community. Play and post at your own pace. Swing by and say hello!

Registration?
Southern Winds uses a subaccount system to distinguish between Players and their Characters. So REGISTER with your Player Account Name and the admin will assign you your Character Subaccount once your character is approved!

Southern Winds is a Mature Roleplay. This means we allow for sexual, violent content that would be found in a struggling, 9th Interval Pern. Sex is common place in the Weyr and terrible deaths are no stranger here. As such, our players should be 18+. These themes are to be handled maturely at all times.

Regards,
Southern Winds Weyr

Author Topic: Closed Flight/Run [ 18.7.2589 ] Niema's Mating Flight  (Read 2415 times)

Offline SanctifiedSavage

[ 18.7.2589 ] Niema's Mating Flight
« on: April 13, 2014, 06:25:59 PM »

[ 18.7.2589 ]

Niema's Vorloruth is a proddy Green. The odds that any number of males have caught her outside of this mating flight in the three days or so prior is pretty strong. SirAlahn, if you want M'rek to come after her for dereliction of duties, feel free. I'll bear whatever IC consequences he might deem appropriate.

Be that as it may, anyone is free to participate.

As stated in the thread : I may or may not be encouraged to fade to black. Largely depends on who opts to be the winner and the comforts of said player.

So if you're going to participate, and you'd like to be a candidate for the Winner, let me know A. that you want to be a winner and B. your posting preferences. Keep in mind, you can join the chase even if you don't want your dragon to win. :3

Code: [Select]
Contender: Yes/No.
Mature Postings: Fade to Black/Play it out.
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: Yes/No.

Participants
Niema of Vorloruth
Ard'on of Shemeth
L'ale of Illoth
L'nal of Skeleeth
M'rek of Polanth
T'nan of Zolth
K'mar of Berynth
S'lar of Aelsanth
C'ace of Reesskith
S'bel of Rilraneth

IC Thread
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:17:38 PM by SirAlahn »

Offline Lyndi

Re: Niema's Mating Flight
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 08:08:33 PM »
For K'mar of Brown Berynth

Contender: Yes.
Mature Postings: Play it out.
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: Yes.

Offline SirAlahn

Re: Niema's Mating Flight
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 08:21:59 PM »
Filling this out under the presumption that "caught before Flight" means they've won past Flights? If it's about catching her in the few days prior to this Flight, I'll alter my answers accordingly.

L'nal of Skeleeth
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: Yuuup. :3

M'rek of Polanth
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: Likely not, since he'd be stuck doing Wingleader duties.

S'bel of Rilraneth
Contender: Yes -- though I don't imagine he'll win, stacked against Browns and Bronzes.
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: I imagine so, if she'd rub up on Rilraneth's pretty Blue hide.

O'sir will be denying her, which I'm sure will make Saibrasoth sad or moody or both -- since this is the first Green Flight since O'sir and Sethunya have made their relationship public... and thus the first occasion where the Candidate Master has really tried to enforce his dragon not flying. I'd like to do a thread with O'sir seeking Sethunya out for this, though where it will be taking place/what trouble they can get into will depend upon where you think she'd be at this point after her mauling. They might even be in his weyr, depending on the time... *whispers* but since you didn't put a time stamp on the event thread, I'm not sure.

M'rek is kinda obligated to give her a "stern talking to" since he's her Wingleader, but he'd wait until after the Flight is over to do it. No reason to ruin everyone's fun.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:14:33 PM by SirAlahn »
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline SanctifiedSavage

Re: [ 18.7.2589 ] Niema's Mating Flight
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 10:13:01 PM »
To clarify, whether or not they caught her in the days prior.

And I fixed the time!

Also, I'm good for Seth and O'sir. set it up. Google healing progression so we know where to stage it.

Offline SirAlahn

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 10:14:59 PM »
Updated my notes accordingly.

I'll add it to the list of threads I need to get up tonight. :P
Want me to color something for you? Click here.
I have too many wanted ads to list here. Click through to this link to see them all.

Offline Becca

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 08:48:26 AM »
Ard'on of Shemeth
Contender: Yes
Mature Postings: Play it out
Caught Vorloruth before Flight: No, Shemeth might have no problem rising when his rider's Weyrmate isn't, but he is respectful enough not to chase anyone not during a Flight. Of course, he might have flirted with her...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:51:14 AM by Becca »

Offline Slayne

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 12:39:54 AM »
For S'lar of Brown Aelsanth.

Caught Vorloruth before Flight: Probably. How many can she fit in a day? ;)
Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Aelsanth's Cave - S'lar's plotter

Tags:

OOC Recent

[November 03, 2018, 03:25:57 AM]

[October 31, 2018, 06:04:31 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 08:01:51 PM]

[October 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM]

[October 25, 2018, 03:29:35 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM]

[October 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM]

[October 24, 2018, 05:46:08 PM]

by Inki
[October 20, 2018, 06:20:59 AM]

[October 15, 2018, 10:40:46 PM]

[October 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 04:52:17 AM]

by Inki
[October 12, 2018, 03:23:05 AM]

[October 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM]

[October 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM]
Pern RPs | Other RPs
Red River Weyr - 3rd Pass Pern RP Rainbow Mists Weyr Canyon River Weyr | RPG-D
Fortune Favors the Brave | World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP OSH
Under the Wings Pern Unbound | Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!

Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! |
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Blood Law - Anitaverse RPG Open Affiliate!
Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! | Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate! Open Affiliate!